• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,513 Views, 49 Comments

Saving Princess Twilight - StormLuna



Now that the princesses are safe and Starlight as been crowned "The Warrior Princess," everypony's attention turns to Twilight, who is still under the control of Trixie. Starlight is now making plans to save her, but she won't be doing it alone.

  • ...
9
 49
 1,513

Catching Up

Author's Note:

Most of this chapter will be done in a back and forth dialogue.

Once they got down to the dining hall they were greeted by the chef. He was shocked to see Twilight down there as Trixie had kept her confined to her bedroom for months. He hugged Twilight, "Twilight, it is so good to see you again!"

Twilight was still quite tired after having been under Trixie's control. She replied, "Yeah, it is good to see you too."

He asked, "So, what would you like to eat?"

Twilight replied, "I'm not sure....maybe a couple of hayburgers and some cider."

Everypony else requested the same thing. While the chef headed back to the kitchen, they got Twilight sat down and gathered around the table. Twilight asked, "You guys said we have a lot to catch up on. What all do we have to catch up on?"

Celestia asked in return, "We have a lot but I want to know something, do you remember sending Starlight and Spike up to Canterlot?"

Twilight replied, "Yeah I do. I remember that happened not too long after Trixie and I realized that we love each other."

Celestia asked, "What is the last thing you remember before coming to earlier today?"

Twilight replied, "Well I remember Trixie wanting to get me pregnant and I remember us having fun in the library but after that, nothing. The next thing I remember is waking up in my room with you guys around."

Celestia asked, "So you don't remember Trixie putting a fertility spell on you?"

Twilight replied, "No." She became more defensive as she continued, "Look, I know Trixie could never cast anything like that, she loves me and her magic is not strong enough anyway."

Spike interrupted, "Twilight, I remember before you sent Starlight and I to Canterlot Trixie was wanting to get Starlight to cast a fertility spell on her so she could get her pregnant. You don't think that after she had you under her control that she had you cast a fertility spell on her so she could get you pregnant, do you?"

Despite being freed, this did not sit well with Twilight. She snapped, "Trixie would never do such a thing! Trixie loves me and would only do that if I consented!"

Starlight spoke up, "Twilight, during the early stages of her control, you likely still had enough ability to think for yourself and said yes."

Rarity added, "You probably said yes to her so she took that as you consenting to it."

Speaking about this caused that memory to come back to Twilight. She gasped, "You know, now that I think about it, I do remember to consenting to it. I remember casting it on her, I remember us going to Starlight's room and I remember her ramming her horn in me." Twilight got a dreamy look on her face and continued, "And what a wonderful feeling it was. Trixie getting me pregnant, Trixie dominating me, Trixie cuddling with me. Oh it was so wonderful!"

Everypony put their hoof over their face in disgust. Celestia whispered, "Starlight, I'm not sure if your spell freed her entirely or not."

Starlight whispered back, "Trust me, it did. The problem is that she had already fallen in love with Trixie before she had the spell cast upon her."

Celestia asked, "How do you know this?"

Starlight replied, "Because I saw it with my own eyes. It was after Twilight joined Trixie and I one night that she fell for her and at that point, Twilight was not happy with Trixie and she and didn't seem to be overly fond of Trixie until that moment so I know what I'm talking about."

Celestia sighed, "Alright. Is there anyway we can remove the love she still has for her?"

Starlight replied, "Unless we use mind control magic ourselves, no. We will just have to hope Trixie does something to make her mad enough that she would leave her."

Their whispering and discussing Trixie did not set well with Twilight. She yelled, "What are you two saying? What are you saying about Trixie?" She began to snort, "And where is Trixie? Why are you keeping her from me?"

Celestia replied, "Twilight, we were just talking and besides we have a lot more to talk about."

Twilight glared at Starlight and grunted, "Oh, is it about how Starlight became an Alicorn? Is it why she is wearing armor?"

Celestia replied, "Both actually." She nudged Starlight and continued, "I'll let you tell her about it."

Starlight started, "Well Twilight, here is what happened. When you sent me to Canterlot you asked Celestia if she had anything up there for me. When Spike and I arrived up there Celestia asked me if I would be her protege and after she showed me around, I agreed and Spike decided to leave you because of what was going on with Trixie and became my assistant."

Twilight snapped, "What?" She cast her glare at Spike and continued, "So you just left me and headed off with Starlight because you didn't approve of my relationship with Trixie?"

Spike sighed, "Twilight, I left you because you had started referring to yourself as 'The Weak and Subservient Twilight' while Trixie started referring to herself as 'The Hot and Dominant Trixie.' I could not bring myself to be the assistant for a pony who would submit to anypony, especially the likes of Trixie."

Twilight snapped, "I was not submitting to Trixie. I love her and it was just how our relationship became."

Celestia mumbled, "A loving relationship does not involve submission."

Twilight yelled, "What was that Celestia?"

Starlight decided that this needed to get back on track, "Ok, now back to where we were. Well I came down to get my lock box before moving to Canterlot and by then you were much more under Trixie's spell. It was at that moment that Spike decided to quit on you and become my assistant."

Twilight snapped, "What?"

Starlight did not feel like repeating herself so she continued, "Well things went by quite well in Canterlot for six months. I was learning more and more but then one night Chrysalis and her changelings attacked. They take Princess Celestia and Princess Luna captive and take them back to the southern wastes."

Rainbow interrupted, "And the changelings did the same thing to the five of us. They put us all in cocoons of green ooze in their cave!"

Starlight continued, "Well when this happened I knew I had only one choice. I had to train the unicorn guard into being an army built to go on the offensive."

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Oh and how did you do that? You're no soldier and how did you even know where the changelings live?" She tried to lunge forward and continued, "You didn't set this up did you? You didn't set this up just so you could become an Alicorn did you?"

Celestia grabbed Twilight and replied, "No Twilight, she did not set this up." She looked at Starlight, "You may continue."

Starlight continued, "Well, I had done research on battle tactics, geography and changelings. That is what allowed me to train the unicorn guard to become soldiers, learn where the changelings live and understand how they fly and how they think. After that I led an army of 100 into the wastelands. We hunted down and killed every single changeling."

Twilight asked, "Oh and how did you take down Chrysalis?"

Starlight replied, "Well I cast a protection spell around myself which rendered my ability to wield a weapon against her useless so her and I fought the old fashioned way. It was quite a physical fight until I broke her horn off of her, cut her abdomen open and......." Starlight began to laugh, "and I ate her heart! I tell you, changeling meat is quite tasty."

Twilight was quickly beginning to see where this was going. She asked, "Celestia, I take it that after she killed Chrysalis and freed all of you that you decided to transform her into an Alicorn?"

Celestia replied, "Yes Twilight, that is when I decided that she was deserving of ascension."

Twilight yelled, "But she stole cutie marks, she altered Starswirl's time travel spell TWICE! She almost prevented me from hatching Spike because I tried to turn Trixie against her! She shouldn't be an Alicorn, she should be punished!"

This was something that Starlight had hoped to hide from Celestia forever. Celestia asked, "Starlight, is this true?"

Starlight hung her head low, "Yes Celestia, it is true. I was so angry at Twilight at the time that I decided I would punish Twilight for trying to take Trixie away from me."

Celestia asked, "And how would things have worked had you succeeded?"

Starlight replied, "Well Princess Twilight would have disappeared and filly Twilight would have just had to go to public school while my knowledge and the scroll would have been beamed to the filly me in my hometown." She broke down crying, "I'm sorry Celestia, I was just so upset that Twilight would try to take the one I loved away from me that I lost control of my rational thought."

What would happen next would shock everypony. Rather than Celestia being angry over what Starlight did, she was amazed, "Wow Starlight, I never knew you had that much magical ability. Had I known that when you became my protege, I would have made you a princess for PERFECTING that time travel spell."

Twilight was shocked by this, "But Princess, she tried to alter everypony's destiny and here you are praising her!"

Celestia replied, "Twilight, after the way things have turned out, that isn't the biggest thing to worry about now." She nudged Starlight, "Please continue were you were."

Starlight continued, "Alright, after I killed Chrysalis a bright ball of light exploded from her, sending Celestia and I into a dark realm of stars. There she told me why I was deserving of becoming an Alicorn princess and she transformed me."

Twilight gasped, "But Celestia, she is the same size as Luna and why in Equestria is she wearing body armor. Why is she dressed like a soldier?"

Celestia replied, "Because she proved that she has a vast amount of military knowledge and with her leading the military now she needs to be bigger."

Starlight added, "And I always wear my armor because if some problem arises, I don't want to have to take extra time getting it on. I want to always be prepared."

Twilight asked, "So what is her official title?"

Celestia replied, "She is The Warrior Princess. Her role is to transform the whole guard into an army and keep Equestria safe."

Twilight screamed, "So that makes her more deserving of being big? She deserves to be big but I don't?"

Celestia sighed, "Twilight, did you not hear what I said. She is The Warrior Princess. She needs to be bigger to make it easier for her to fend off enemies."

Twilight was upset over the fact that Celestia seemed to give Starlight preference over her in how she transformed her. Soon though her mind would return to Trixie, "Celestia, so now I know how Starlight became an Alicorn but I want to know one thing, where is Trixie?"

Celestia rolled her eyes, "Starlight, would you go and get her?"

Starlight nodded and headed upstairs. When she got to her old room she could hear Trixie trying to kick the door down. Starlight opened the door and was nearly kicked. Trixie sneered, "Oh so you and Celestia have finally decided to let The Hot and Dominant Trixie out of your old room."

The whole 'Hot and Dominant Trixie' thing was really getting on Starlight's nerves. She was fed up with it so she smacked her. She snapped, "Listen, could you talk like a normal pony for once in your miserable, pathetic life? I'm getting sick of this."

Trixie grunted, "No Starlight, Trixie will speak however she wishes."

Starlight stared her down, "Like I said before, that is Princess Starlight to you."

Once Trixie had calmed down Starlight led her down to the dining hall. As soon as she saw Twilight her whole mood changed. She rushed to her and asked, "Is Trixie's Weak and Subservient Twilight ok? What have they done to you?"

This hit Twilight like a ton of bricks. She began to tear up, "Wait a minute, you think of me as weak and subservient?"

With that response Trixie realized that they had removed the mind control spell. She realized that she could no longer call her that and knew that she would have to behave in a different way to keep Twilight. She replied, "No Twilight, I don't. It was just a term you let me call you for a while."

Seeing Trixie in her normal state caused everything to come back to her. Twilight remembered everything, the mind control spell, being impregnated, being kept locked in her room, Trixie not allowing her to have guests and not being allowed to leave her bed except to use the restroom. She asked, "Everypony, do you think that Trixie and I could talk alone?"

Celestia replied, "Of course."

Starlight added, "Come on everypony, let's go to the library while they talk."

They all left the dining hall so that Twilight could speak to Trixie alone. They were unsure as to what would happen while the two talked alone. While they wouldn't show it around Twilight, they all were hoping that Twilight would see that everything Trixie did was wrong so they could take Trixie to Canterlot and put her on trial for the crimes she committed.