• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,513 Views, 49 Comments

Saving Princess Twilight - StormLuna



Now that the princesses are safe and Starlight as been crowned "The Warrior Princess," everypony's attention turns to Twilight, who is still under the control of Trixie. Starlight is now making plans to save her, but she won't be doing it alone.

  • ...
9
 49
 1,513

Confronting Trixie

Afternoon had arrived and everypony was simply enjoying one another's company despite having finished their snacks long ago, save one. Princess Starlight was in no mood to chit chat and reminisce, she wanted to free Twilight and punish Trixie. She interrupted, "Ladies, don't you think we should go and save Twilight now?"

Celestia sighed, "Yeah, we probably better. Come on ladies, come on Spike, let's go and save Twilight."

As they headed towards Twilight's castle Starlight breathed a sigh of relief. While she obviously wanted to free Twilight, deep down she truly wanted to punish Trixie for breaking her heart. The memories of that morning when Trixie threw away their love for Twilight was still seared in her memory. She decided that this would be the day that Trixie learns that one does not hurt her feelings and get away with it.

When they arrived at the castle Celestia asked, "So who do you think should be the one Trixie sees first?"

Starlight replied, "I believe that I am the one she should see. After all, I do have a history with her and I think seeing me in my new form will scare her into letting us in."

Celestia asked, "Starlight, do you even think she will know who you are in that armor? She won't be able to see your cutie mark and given your size, she might be confused."

Starlight sighed, "Fine." She looked back at Applejack and continued, "Applejack, perhaps she should see you first. She knows you mean business."

Applejack replied, "Alright." She headed to the door, knocked and continued, "Well here goes nothing."

After a minute of waiting the door creaked open and they were greeted by Trixie, "Hello......" She saw who it was, put up a force field and snapped, "Trixie thought she said that you are not to bother The Hot and Dominant Trixie ever again."

A powerful blue beam of energy shattered that force field which allowed everypony to go in. When Trixie saw that Celestia was there, her arrogant attitude changed to one of anxiety, "P-Princess Celestia, what are you doing here?"

Celestia replied, "You should know why I am here but I am going to let somepony else go into more detail with you."

Celestia stepped aside and a pink Alicorn clad in titanium armor approached Trixie. The Alicorn stared her down and stated, "Trixie Lulamoon, we are here to free the one you are holding captive against her will."

Trixie asked, "Oh and who are you? What makes you so special?"

Starlight pointed her hoof to her helmet and replied, "You know me and what makes me special can be discussed later."

Trixie saw Starlight's cutie mark on the helmet. While with many ponies seeing a pony they wronged having become an Alicorn would scare them but with Trixie, it was the opposite. It caused her to regain some of her arrogant composure. She laughed, "So Starlight, what did you do to become an Alicorn? Was it because you rewrote Starswirl's time spell? Is it because Celestia felt sorry for you?"

Starlight replied, "That is Princess Starlight Glimmer to you Trixie. As to how I became an Alicorn, like I said before, that can be discussed later but we have more pressing matters to take care of." She grabbed the horn cap and put it on Trixie, "Where is Twilight? All of us need to speak to her."

Yelling and struggling she asked, "What is that thing? What are you doing to The Hot and Dominant Trixie?"

Starlight replied, "It is a horn cap. We can not have you discharging any magic while we are freeing Twilight." She placed the cap on Trixie and again ordered, "Where is Twilight? We need to speak with her."

Despite having her magic disabled, Trixie's arrogance continued. She laughed, "Ha! What good would that do? She's so far under my spell that she won't even recognize you anymore!"

Celestia's jaw dropped open. She towered over Trixie, spread her wings wide and snapped, "So the rumors of Twilight being held under your spell are true?" She grabbed Trixie in her aura, lifted her up to eye level and demanded, "You will lead us to her, show us the spell you used so we can write a counter-spell."

Trixie knew she was in a world of trouble given that Celestia was angry. She replied, "Ok your Majesty. She is up in her bedroom."

Celestia sat Trixie down and they headed up to their bedroom. When they arrived they saw Twilight laying there, nearing term with a pinkish glaze over her eyes. Celestia bent down to her and said, "Twilight, it's me Celestia. Are you ok?"

Celestia received no response as Twilight was in a state of full control. Trixie walked over and said, "Twilight, your old friends are here to see you."

Twilight replied, "Master, could you send them away? The Weak and Subservient Twilight does not wish to see them."

Trixie began laughing, "You see! She belongs to me! She sees me as her master!"

Celestia grabbed Trixie in her aura and demanded, "Trixie, I am going to give you an option. Provide us with that mind control spell AND that fertility spell so they can be reversed and maybe your punishment won't be so harsh."

Despite being held in Celestia's aura, Trixie's defiance continued, "The Hot and Dominant Trixie didn't use a written mind control spell so you'll just have to write something yourself and Trixie knows you can't reverse any spell that The Hot and Dominant Trixie wrote herself!"

Spike interrupted, "Trixie, I remember when you were wanting to cast a fertility spell to get Starlight pregnant. You were looking through a book so that one either Celestia or Starlight should be able to reverse."

Celestia demanded, "What is the title of that book? We can not have you impregnating any other mares."

Trixie laughed, "You really think The Hot and Dominant Trixie is going to tell you that? Trixie is not stupid you know."

A memory came back to Spike, the day he caught Trixie with the spell book. He shouted, "I remember that day. It is called 'Equine Fertility Spells.'"

Starlight ordered, "Spike, hop on. We're going down there, getting that book and writing a reversal spell."

Spike hoped on and Trixie began to chase after them but was stopped when Celestia again grabbed her in her aura. She snarled, "Listen Trixie, we're reversing that fertility spell and we'll find a way to reverse that mind control spell."

Celestia decided to just hold Trixie in her aura until they had Twilight freed. She had full confidence that Starlight would be able to find the fertility spell and write a counter spell and do the same with the mind control spell despite it being something that Trixie wrote herself.