• Published 10th May 2016
  • 4,080 Views, 56 Comments

Discovered - BruhLookit



Months before the Elements of Harmony realized their destinies, the Canterlot Special Sciences division found an unidentified creature near the Everfree

  • ...
11
 56
 4,080

Discovered - 11

Discovered - 11
By Bruhlookit

-Elli-

Elli found himself waking up to a cool breeze as well as sunlight, warmth, and comfort. His hazy mind fought back when he attempted to move his body but when he was finally able to gain enough strength, he took in his surroundings.

Elli was turned on his side, lying down over silky red sheets on a very comfortable bed. The human lets out a sigh as he pushes himself to be flat on his back. Elli seemingly sank into the bed below him, the red sheets consuming a third of his vision. “Oh no.” Elli says to himself as he grasps the mattress around him. As his hands grasp the bed under him, his eyes gaze upward to see a beautiful orange canopy hanging over him with an emblem of the sun masterfully stitched in the middle.

Elli’s attention to the canopy above him is ripped away as he feels his body slowly being pulled down again, like the mattress under him was giving way!
“No….” Elli says as he frantically grasps at the sheets he’d been laying on, which now hugged his body tightly- almost constricting his movements completely. “No...no…noo!” He yells as he helplessly begins plummeting through the mattress.


Elli could not breath, he would later compare the feeling of falling through this especially dense cloud mattress to completely submerging himself in super glue. He fought and struggled against the dense clouds around him, but his injured legs and low energy proved his efforts useless.

“Not the best way to go…” Elli says to himself, shifting in the cocoon of sheets he’d found himself in. Accepting his fate, and doing his best to preserve his oxygen- Elli relaxed in a position he found semi comfortable considering the circumstances.

“...are you sure you can find the way back to your room alright sister? I know its been a...while….since you roamed the castle corridors..” Says a distant voice, getting closer to Elli with every word. He could tell who the voice belonged to, the indistinguishable clarity of their speech told him it was Celestia approaching. He had so much to say, so many questions to ask and apologies to give.

The sounds of two sets of hooves approaching gave Elli hope as he shifted uncomfortably in his silky confine to face the oncoming ponies. Elli heard the normal whinney in response to Celestia’s voice as the sound of the door knob being turned could be heard from where Elli was.


-3rd-


“Rest well sister, I will see you later tonight.” Celestia says to her sister as she watches her walk away into the winding corridors of Canterlot Castle. The alicorn turns around to face her bedroom door, a warm smile growing on her face. Her sister was back, Elli was alright, and the Elements of Harmony have been realized.

Celestia opened the door to her personal chambers, ready to greet Elli if he’d already roused from the deep slumber you found him in when you returned to Canterlot; however, instead of the sight of Elli sleeping on her marvelous cloud bed - she found the human in question, along with her sheets and blankets had completely vanished.

Closing her door behind her, Celestia walks around her room frantically searching for clues as to where her human could have gone. Before she resorted to using search magic, she heard a faint voice coming from...the bed?

The alicorn quickly rushed to her bed as the voice grew in volume with each hoofstep.

“HELP, I'VE BEEN UNBORN!” Yells a voice from deep inside Celestia’s mattress

Using her magic Celestia dissipates the cloud mattress with ease, revealing a ball of sheets and blankets resting on her room’s marble floors. The amalgamation of sheets and blankets falls apart as the clouds around it now vanish completely, causing Elli to sprawl out flat on the floor.

With shaky breaths, Elli flips onto his side and faces Celestia with an exhausted frown.

“Why did your bed eat me?” He asks, holding out a hand towards Celestia in confusion.

Celestia relieved that the human was feeling alright enough to incite humor- let herself decompress. “It may have something to do with your innate resistance to magic,” Celestia says sternly, watching the human groggily get to his feet and wrap himself in her sheets.

Innate resistance huh?” Elli says mimicking Celestia. He walks over to her and reaches up to pet her head. “Thanks for saving me again, pony.”

Celestia blushes lightly as she watches Elli run a hand through her mane.

“Just as soft as I thought it would be.” He says nodding and letting his hand drop to his side.

”So what’s on the agenda today?” Elli asks Celestia. Celestia recollects herself as she looks at the human in front of her with a smile.

“Well, my dear human.” Celestia begins, raising a hoof to her chain. “There have been certain developments that you should know about involving my sister.” She says with a smile.

Elli cocks his head to the side. “The same one on the moon?”

Celestia nods and takes a seat where shed been standing. “Recently she’s been...relieved of her affliction.” she begins. “Luna is now staying in the castle, but she does not know of your presence yet.”

Elli’s eyes lit up. “That’s great Celestia!” He says with a smile. “She’s like, all horns and wings too right?” He says gesturing to Celestia’s horn and wings with a finger.

Celestia nods. “Yes my dear Elli, but why is that the good news?” she asks, confused.

Elli responds by reaching up and ruffling Celestia’s mane again. “Because she might be able to understand me like you and that other pony from my dream last night!”

Celestia’s head turns in confusion this time. “Elaborate on this Dream Elli.”

Elli takes a few steps forward, inches from Celestia’s face. “Before I do that, maybe we can talk about getting me some clothes.” He says, tucking her sheets under his armpits so that he could cross his arms. “I love a toga party as much as the next guy, but it's getting colder in the open air than I’d care to admit.”

Celestia reels back slightly. “Clothing? I’m sure I can find somepony to take your measurements” She says looking over the human. When she’d first encountered him, his distinct lack of fur did intrigue her. “Perhaps, does your species use clothing on a daily basis as a replacement for the fur missing on your body?”

Elli nods with a smile. “Its all thanks to this wonderful thing called Evolution!”

Celestia giggles as her horn flares dimly.

Nearby a tiny bell is rung, signaling the nearest maid or butler on duty that the Princess is in need of their services.

A closed door on the far side of the room clicks open to reveal a butler unicorn, wearing a posh suit and all.

“I am needed, Princess?” He says with a grin.

Princess stands and walks around Elli to see her trusted butler Codsworth wearing his hoof-stitched stitched castle uniform.

“Codsworth, what a wonderful coincidence.” Celestia says with a warm smile as a few coughs are heard from behind her. Codsworth wells with pride as he looks to his Princess with a smile.
“And what can this old stallion do for you on this morning Princess?” The stallion asks.

Celestia turns to point at a bipedal creature standing behind her. “I was hoping you could make some clothes for my dear friend Elli here.”

Codsworth gives the being a single look over before staring back to the Princess and then to the creature again. The pony scoffs before giving Celestia a confident grin.

The stallion trotted around Celestia to circle the creature in question.

“..Hmm yes, standard bipedal spinal structure..” Codsworth murmurs before looking to Celestia. “I assume his genitals are external?” He asks with a raised eyebrow. Celestia gives a curt nod before looking back at Elli with a concerned face.

“He lacks hair on most of his body, so his species most like wears clothes daily.” Celestia responds.

Codsworth gives Elli another look over before His horn flashes a bright green. Elli’s sheet is then ripped off, making the human let out a yelp in surprise. He stares at Celestia while covering his midsection with his arms.

Codsworth lets out another scoff. “Princess I must insist your guest stand to his fullest height so that I may get accurate, his genitals are hardly the first I have seen." He says, his horn flaring to conjure multiple measuring tapes from out of sight. The measuring tapes flew around the uncomfortable human as Celestia did her best to reassure him.

After a few seconds, Codsworth was done and the tape measures vanished.

"Yes, I can work with these measurements," Codsworth says, a grin slowly growing on his face. "Yes Celestia, this creature's body structure is almost designed to wear clothing."

Celestia looks from the distraught Elli to Codsworth with a smile.

“I would never doubt your abilities or intuition Codsworth.” Celestia says with a nod.

Codsworth gave the Princess a bow. “The task will be done posthaste.”

With that Codsworth made his way out of the Princess’ chambers, leaving Elli and Celestia alone once again. As the door closed behind the butler, Elli quickly retrieved the sheet from the ground in front of him and wrapped it around himself.


Elli turned to Celestia, his hands tucked under his arms. “I could feel his eyes on me like I could those scientists of yours.”

Celestia, now facing the human, lets herself relax.

“He was merely interested in your physique.” She says dismissively with a wave of her hoof. “Codsworth and his family are very skilled ponies.”

Elli seems to choke on nothing again as she says his name. Celestia’s brow raises as she looks at Elli clearly holding back laughter.

“Is something funny my dear human?” Celestia asks.

Elli shakes his head, and fastens the sheet tightly around him. “Just odd parallels that i'm starting to notice.” He says, suppressing another giggle with a hand.

Before Celestia could say anything in return, a deep grumbling came from Elli’s stomach as he reached down and grasped it.

“Ugh, there's that feeling again.” Elli says clutching his stomach.

Celestia looks to Elli in concern as she steps closer to him.
“When was the last time you’d eaten, Elli?”

Elli’s posture straightens as one of his hands launches upwards and hits his forehead.

“OH THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE!” He yells, letting out a few chuckles afterwards.

Celestia looked to the human with concern, he had not spoken much of his time in her world before his discovery. Her mind drifted back to what Bunsen Burner had told her before about his initial discovery of the human.


"It's eaten almost everything we've given it, and its teeth seem to indicate that it's capable of consuming animal protein. It's forward-set eyes suggest this species is predatory in nature.”


Elli’s hand fell from his forehead to clutch his stomach again as it began growling once more.
“Why don't we discuss that over a meal, maybe something a little more than popcorn and tea?” He says with a grin.