• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 3,235 Views, 89 Comments

Villains United - juststeph



A support group for the villains of Friendship Is Magic

  • ...
3
 89
 3,235

Iron Will's Story

A minotaur was the one who stood up next. Just moments after Flim and Flam had finished, he threw his cider mug to the ground. “You ponies are weak! Iron Will wouldn’t let anypony push him around like that! If they make you sell bad cider, crush them like a spider!”

Flim eagerly held out his hat to the minotaur while Nightmare Moon raised an eyebrow. “If nopony pushes you around, then why are you here?”

“Iron Will met the Elements of Harmony once! And they owe Iron Will money!” The minotaur struck a pose to show off his muscles. Eye of the Manticore started blasting from some hidden speakers as Iron Will started speaking.

--

IRON WILL’S STORY

My name is Iron Will, and I am the best motivational speaker in Equestria! Thousands of ponies and other creatures have benefited from my one day seminar! Iron Will pumps ponies up with powerful mottos like ‘If somepony tries to block, show them that you rock!’

Fine. Iron Will knows when the crowd isn’t pumped up. This isn’t one of Iron Will’s seminars, so I’ll just tell you the story. Iron Will was just trying to give some background. Cut the music.

Iron Will went to Ponyville as part of my Doormats into Dynamos tour. I knew about the Elements of Harmony, but Iron Will respects the ponies who saved Equestria and didn’t think they would be at Iron Will’s seminar.

Iron Will always looks for a challenge to prove that Iron Will’s method works! So Iron Will picks the most cowardly pony at his seminar! In Ponyville, it was Fluttershy. That pony needed all the help she could get!

Iron Will gave her just a few of Iron Will’s patented exercises, and that pony was aggressive when Iron Will left the stage! Everypony in the audience was convinced! We made a decent profit on the assertiveness video sales.

Iron Will had a few days to rest in Ponyville, and was able to watch the ponies reap the benefits of Iron Will’s seminar. Fluttershy improved by a thousand percent! But when Iron Will had to leave Ponyville, she still hadn’t paid.

Iron Will went to demand his money back from Fluttershy. She was aggressive, and it was because of Iron Will! Iron Will talked to some of Fluttershy’s friends. The pink one cheated Iron Will into giving Fluttershy an extra day to collect the money. Iron Will should have figured out all the Elements ponies are cheaters!

But Fluttershy was there, so Iron Will wanted to collect the money right then! Fluttershy told Iron Will she wasn’t satisfied and wouldn’t pay. Iron Will got angry! But, Iron Will is a reasonable minotaur, and was willing to work out something with Fluttershy. She refused to pay at all and made Iron Will leave Ponyville!

Fluttershy lied about being satisfied! She became more assertive because of Iron Will’s patented techniques, but still wouldn’t pay! Iron Will is going back to Ponyville someday, and Fluttershy’s going to learn that if you cheat me out of cash, I’m going to kick your—

--

“That’s a bad word,” Diamond Tiara said as Iron Will finished his story. “Dad won’t tell me what it means, but you’re not supposed to say it.”

Silver Spoon leaned over to her friend and whispered something.

Diamond Tiara sagely nodded. “Oh.”

Nightmare Moon just sighed. “Did you think about kicking her-“ she glanced to the fillies “-flank then?”

“Well, no,” Iron Will admitted. “Iron Will was distracted because he was owed his money.”

Nightmare Moon nodded. “I see. Another one of you villains who’s never bothered to fight the Elements.”

“Not all of us have been around for a thousand years,” Trixie said sullenly. “Fighting one of the Elements isn’t enough for you? It’s enough for Trixie to feel she should be included!”

The alicorn stood from her seat, and headed to the door. “Next week, everyone.”