• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 766 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 766

The final battle (part 2)

Akavearie head quarters

"We're ready." Shartimus said as Iron wall approached him." We'll leave when you give the word."

"Now would be our best course of action." Iron wall said with a grim tone." The rebels are most likely already on to us."

"I know, they've already arrived in crown city and set up bases of operations." Shartimus said as they left Iron wall office." I'll inform Shrieker."

"See to it then." Iron wall said as Shartimus saluted and left." First the Wingfeathers, then the world."

"Grand admiral." Starlight said as she approached him." Do you need my men to help you in this fight?"

"Your needed here." Iron wall said adjusting his cape." In case of a rebel strike."

"Highly unlikely." Starlight said smirking." They rebels are very few."

"Do not underestimate their skills." Iron wall said annoyed." They still have the Throne warden and High king."

"That still doesn't scare me." Starlight said as Iron wall chuckled.

"I choose the right women for the job." Iron wall said as he walked away." Time to finish off what I started long ago."

---Crown city---

"Get AA batteries in locations that are hidden but can still hit the akavearie, You, Captain take your men and Get some fighters in the air." Max said as the rebel transports stopped and rebels immediately went to work." Ender, Take some men and get tot he airfield and inform the wonder bolts of the plan."

"You got it." Ender said as he followed a group towards the airfield.

"Spitfire, help the autobots get people either underground or somewhere safe." Max said as Spitfire nodded." Rest of you, Unleash hell."

"Are we getting the band back together?"Swift blade asked as Midnight approached them." Since Nights is back, it will be like old times."

"I agree." Midnight said as he pulled his sword out." Max?"

"Octavia, Trixie and vinyl will not be joining the fight." Max said sadly." Nights and Octavia both agreed that it would be best if she stayed out of the fight, Ryker didn't want vinyl here due to their son, and Trixie....."

"Yes, Please explain." Ryker asked jumping Swift." My apologies, Trixie would've been able to fight."

"She would, but she's.....expecting soon." Max said as they gave him surprised looks." Yes, we're married."

"Conrgats." Midnight said chuckling." Does Nights know he's about to be an uncle?"

"Not yet." Max said as he spotted me approaching them followed by Crimson and Tremoring." Please don't bring it up just yet."

"Sure thing." Ryker said as Max waved us over.

"I was just informed that the akavearie have been spotted make there way here." I said as rebels and Decpticons flew over us." And their bringing heavy artillery."

"How heavy?" Max asked as I gave hima worried look." Nukes?"

"No, But strong enough to wipe out a city block." I said as people began to head underground." The dark ones are with them as well."

"Sorry I'm late." Gold said as he approached us." Head to make sure twlight was safe."

"Its fine brother." Midnight said patting him on the back." So Nights, how far are they out?"

"New York is above a thirty minute drive from here." I said as ground shook followed by a explosion." With the tech this planet has now."

"Theyll be here on over half the time." Max said as filled the air.

"Crimson, get those mechs online NOW!!!!" I shouted as Crimson ran towards the mechs." Tremoring help people get under ground has fast as you can." I said as people began to scream as akavearie ships flew over the city.

"Understood." Trmeoring said as he used his power to form a hole to the sewers." Everone head down there."

"What of us?" Midnight asked a sgunfrie filled the air." Just like old times?"

"Yes." I said as is spotted the enemy coming towards us." Expect this time, It will be our last."

---Rebel ship---

"The akavearie have begun their assault." A Rebel said as she stage the monitor." They started bombing runs."

"Keep us updated." Trixie said as she watched rebel fighters take flight from the deck of the ship." I hope their okay."

"You and me both." Octavia said as she sat down." I'm just finding it hard to believe that this could be the last battle."

"You and me both." Vinyl said as they chuckled." So green song, How old are you?"

"Fifteen." Green song said as she leans back in her seat." I was born a few days after the war started, My dad, Crimson rescued me from my town after it was hit."

"So your adopted?" Octavia asked as green song nodded." You've never met your actual parents?"

"My mom was a changling, but she died in the attack." Green sing said sadly." My dad was human, but I never met him."

"I understand what it like losing your parents." Octavia said putting a hand on green song shoulder." So does Nights?"

"I remember reading about you guys when I was younger." Green song said as vinyl smirked." What was it like before it all started?"

"Before we became heroes or before the war?" Trixie asked.

"At the beginning." Green song said excitedly as Octaia giggled.

"It all started when me and Vinyl met Nights." Octavia said with a sigh." Back when the decepticons attacked Crown city."

---The battle field---

"COVER ME!!!!" Midnight shouted as he slide next to me as a tank shot at us." We need to take out that tank."

"Take this." I said handing him a device." Its a bomb, just push the red button and through inside the tank."

"Who made it?" Midnight asked as I peeked over the rubble.

"Grape did." I said as I charged energy in my hand." I'll cover you."

"Say when." Midnight said as he got ready run.

"NOW!!!!" I yelled as through the ball of energy towards the tank as midnight ran towards it and throguht he bomb under it." I SAID IN.....(BOOOOM)...Side." I said as the tanks blew up." That works too."

"ON YOUR LEFT!!!" Swift yelled as he stabbed an akavearie." They just keep coming."

"Its a hive mind." Max said as he through a fireball at a walker." We need to find the one in control."

"Coudl be shrieker." I said as melodia flew over us a brought down a fighter." We're losing rebels, fast, we need to find her."

"That won't be to hard." Shrieker said landing behind us." My, how much have you two grown, nephews."

"She's all yours Midnight." I said as Midnight looked at me confused." Iron wall is my target."

"I guess I'm having all the fun then?" Midnight asked as Shrieker laughed." What so funny?"

"You are of course." Shrieker said mockingly." That an equestrian like you, believe that hey can kill a god."

"I've seen one before, your nothing like them though." Midnight said as Shriekers smile turned into a hateful look." For a long time, I caught along the side of a annerian prince and saw his rise to king, your nothing."

"Your a fool." Shrieker said pulling out a gun and firing at Midnight, but he deflected the bullet." W-what? how?"

"Vibraniuim b*tch." Midnight said pointing his sword at her." Strongest metal on the planet." He said as he charged at her and swung his sword at her, hitting her in the arm as she yelled in pain." Any last words?"

"Killing me wont stop the our army, I'm not the one controlling them." She said as midnight pointed his sword at her face." Not even shartimus' mind can't handle controlling as large as ours." she said as sh elegant to laugh." Not even your precious king can stop him."

"Iron wall." I said as I flew off as her laughter was cut off.

---Akavearie hq---

"Any word from the grand admiral?" Starlight asked as the door opened behind her as she stared out the window watching the battle." Soldier?"

"I'm no soldier." A voice said as starlight turned around quickly only to meet the end of a crossbow." You must be Starlight."

"And you are?" Starlight asked as she stared at the tip of the bolt." Doesn't matter, you'll be dead by the time you kill me, once my men find out...."

"Already taken care of." The figure said as another person walked in." By the way, my names Daring Do, and this..." she said as she motioned toward the second figure." Is Shadoc."

"That explains hwo you got it." Starlight said nervously as Shadoc approached her as daring lowered her weapon." Listen, I never was on Iron wall's side, I was just acting, you see...."

"I've heard stories like a dozen times before." Shadoc said with a dark tone as he got close to her face." But right now, I've looked through the records, I've seen the murder attempts on my sons wife and family."

"I was only doing as I was told, me and Octavia are old friends and ACK!!!" Shadoc cut her off by grabbing her throat and lifting her up." PLEASE...MERCY!!"

"You attempted murder on the high queen and royal children of anneria." Shadoc said bringing her close to his face." That's execution on the spot." He said slamming her against the window as it cracked." As Former king of annieria, I sentence you...TO DEATH!!!!" he yelled as he smashed Starlight through the window as she screamed." My the watchers have pity on your soul."

"Now to deal with iron wall." Daring said as a smash was heard followed by an alarm and screaming." Shadoc?"

"Shrieker has been executed." Shadoc said as he stopped." That leaves iron and shartimus."

"I have a bone to pick with Shartimus." Daring said as they left." What about iron wall?"

"That is Nights fight, and his alone." Shadoc said as they walked past the bodies of the fallen akavearie." Once Iron wall is dead, Our war will be over."