• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 765 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 765

Jail break

---Airspace over high reach prison---

"entering drop zone." The pilot said as we got ready to jump." Prepare for sky fall."

"If I wanted to fall out the sky, I should've been a pegisi." Midnight said as he sheathed his sword." So what the plan?"

"If we can get in undetected, we should be able to land on the roof." Vinyl said as max pulled up an image of the prison."Theres about three ways we can get in." She as three areas glowed red." There's two vents we can go through, and then there through a skylight."

"Skylights a no go." I said as I took my jacket off and started putting on my new armor." The Skylight leads right to the cafeteria, lots of guards."

"So, vents then?" Vinyl asked as I nodded." So what's the plan?"

"You, Grape, Trixie and Ender will make your way to the security room." I said as a helmet slid over my head and face." Max, Melodia, Tremoring, Misnight and myself will get Spitfire and Green song out."

"I can't wait to fight one these so called super akavearie." Ender said chuckling." It will be quite fun."

"Don't count on it." I said with a hint of worry." There's something else here, something evil."

"One of the akavearie leaders?" Melodia asked as they prepared to jump.

"Worse." I said grabbing a enegry dagger." Just to be safe."

"We're over the drop zone." The pilot said as the ship the door opened." See you back at base."

"You got it." I said as I jumped out.

"Is it to late to back out NOOOOWWWW!!!!" Midnight yelled as Ender pushed him." F*CK!!!!"

"Anybody else feel like chickening out?" Ender asked as max jumped." Then let's have some fun."

---Highreach roof---

"That was fun." I said as I landed on the roof followed by max." Where's midnight, I heard him yelling."

"Right here." Midnight said as he hung onto his parachute for dear life." I'm going to get you back Ender."

"I'd like to see you try." Ender said as he landed followed by the others." I'm surprised the whole prison didn't hear you screaming."

"You two can settle this later, right now we have a job to do." I said as I spotted the vents as I shivered." Change of plans, I'm going on my own, You guys stick to original plan, I have something to deal with."

"Don't die this time." Max said as I ripped the panel of one of the vents." I'm not sure octavia will forgive this time."

"I'm not making a promise, I probably won't keep." I said as I slid into the vent." Once you guys found spitfire and green song, contact me and we'll make some noise."

"He's crazy." Melodia said as I disappeared.

---Security room---

"Clear in section one through three." An akavearie guard said as it watched the screens." Status on sections four to six?"

"All clear." Another akavearie said as it leaned back in its chair." Who's crazy enough for break out of this joint?"

"I know right, especially with da..." Akavearie was cut off as a knocking came from the door." Hope it the other two to relieve us." The akavearie said as it stood up and opened the door, only to see swift blade."May I help you?"

"Yes you can." Swift said as he pulled out his sword and cut he akavearie in half." Stay dead." he said as he threw his sword at the second akavearie, killing it." All clear." He said as Vinyl, Trixie, Grape, and Melodia entered the room." Grape, work your magic."

"Sould take me a few minutes." Grape said as he sat down at one of the computers and began typing." First I'm going to find out we their keeping who were looking for, then I'll disable..."

"Just do it." Melodia said annoyed as swift closed the door." It won't be long until these bucket heads realize what's up."

"I understand." Gape said without looking up from the computer." Well, that's interesting."

"What is it?" trivie asked worried." Find something?"

"I remember crimson mentioning that someone would be waiting for us when we got here." Grape said as he pointed the screen as th egroup came closer." This person is named Darth vader."

---Nights---

"I'm looking forward to transferring to crown city." One of the akavearie solders said as I snuck past them." Maybe I'll get lucky and be the first to actually kill a tenkai."

"Maybe." The other akavearie said as I slowly approached them." Maybe we'll both get lucky?"

"Hiky unlikely." I said as I stabbed the one of them in head and threw him into the other." Never say your wish out loud." I said as I continued down the hall towards a ship bay." I know your here." I said quietly to myself as I felt a dark presence." It about time we met." I said as I heard a strange breathing."

"Nights Wingfeather." A voice said as I turned around to see a person in a black outfit."Admiral iron wall informed me of your return."

" And you are?" I asked as the person pulled out an device of some kind and activated as a red blade shot out of it.

"I am Darth Vader." Vader said as I raised my fists." Surrender now, or be destroyed."

"A time like this, surrender isn't in my vocabulary." I said as I charged him.

---Midnight---

"Shouldn't the cameras be down by now?" Ender asked as Himself, Midnight, Max, and tremoring hid in a room." Also where did nights go?"

"He probally dealing with something personal." Midnight said shrugging." There's been a few times he would disappear for weeks at a time, doing who knows what?"

"We know." Tremoring said as he peeked out the door." Still clear."

"Very a prison, there sure art a whole lot of akavearie." Max said said with a hint of concern." It bothers me."

"Cameras down." Vinyl voice said for max'x communicator." Spitfire and Green song are being held in cells 1A and 1B."

"Which level?" Max asked as the group stepped out of the room.

"Level 3."

"On our way." Max said as the group ran towards their destination." I didn't make a mistake and leave us."

---Nights---

"I'VE MADE TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!" I yelled as Vader swung his light saber at me." He's a lot stronger then I thought." I said to myself as I dodged another attack." Maybe we can talk this out, just let me and friends go, and will just forget what we came for."

"Nice try rebel scum." Vader said as he used the forced and pushed me into a wall." Your tricks won't save you now."

"Tricks?" I asked." I'm not the one who can pushed people into walls without touching them." I said as Vader through his saber at me, almost hitting me." Okay, you have to teach me that." I said Vader, swing at me again." Okay maybe not."

"This is a fight you can not win." Vader said as I ran towards some stairs." You'll be the first to die, then your friends."

"Now consider my pet peeved." I said as I threw an energy ball at him, which Vader caught wiht the force and threw it back." Ah, crab baskets." I said as it hit me.

---Swift---

"That's not good." Swift said as the room shook, followed by the sound of an explosion." Max, you guys aren't fighting by any chance?"

"No." Max said as Vinyl gave him a nervous look."Must be nights."

"I was afraid you'd say that." Swift said as he left the room." I'll be back, you guys stay here."

"Any up for a game of cards?" Trixie asked pulling out a deck of cards, as Melodia gave her an annoyed look." What?"

---Max---

"Thier cells are just up ahead." Max said as they'd group turned a corner." Because of nights, the akavearie probably know we're here."

"Ya don't say." Ender said as they stopped infringing of the cells." Agent spitfire?"

"Who wants to know?" A voice said from the cell." Your a scaly one."

"Spitfire with with the rebellion." Max said stepping forward." I'm Maxwell, this is ender, midnight and tremoring, we here to break you and your daughter out."

"Who sent you?" Green song asked." Was it dad?"

"If your father's name happens to be Crimson beat, then yes." Tremoring said as he ripped the doors off the cells." Now let's go."

"Tremoring, lead the way." Max said as tremoring smirked

"With pleasure." He said as his hand turned into a hammer and he bright up to the wall." Might to stand back." He said the group stopped back.

---Nights---

"Hold up." I said as Vader stopped mid swing." Wow, you actually stopped." I said as Vader growled just as we was about to swing, the wall carne down on him." Okay, what just happened?"

"If go this way, we can...oh hey nights." Tremoring said as he stopped out followed by the others." We have you been?"

"Answers later, running now." I said as I pointed towards the ship bay." Max, contact the fleet, and tell them its to strike."

"On it." Max said as he activated his communicator." This maxwell, Send the fleet to our location."

"On our way." A rebel said through the communicator.

"Let's move." I said as I saw Vinyl, Trixie, Grape, and Melodia approaching us." Glad you made it." I said as I spotted a figure in black and red armor running towards us." Does Deadpool wear armor by any chance?"

"Crap, It's a super akavearie." Vinyl said pulling out a blasted and started shooting at it." RUN!!!"

"We'll have to take on of the ships." Max said as we entered the bay." Or we wait for the fleet."

"No time." I said as Vader used the force to push rubble of him." Great, now this guys is back up."

"Who's that?" Midnight asked as swift stepped in front of spitfire and green song." Is he the reason you took off?"

"His name is Darth Vader." I said as a missle exploded just outside the bay area."There's the fleet."

"And just in time too." Swift said as the super aka aerie shot at them." I suggest we retreat."

"I wouldn't say it's called retreating..." I said as Vader ran towards us." RETREAT!!!!" I said as a Max's ship landed and we ran towards it.

"HURRY!!!" One of the rebels said as the hatch opened and Spitfire and green song jumped in followed by the others." COME ON!!!"

"This is war you can not win." Vader said as I stopped running." You will die in the end."

"I already died multiple times." I said shrugging." Plus we will win, because evil always loses." I said as I jumped in the ship.

Author's Note:

Nights rebel armor

Super akavearie