• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 770 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 770

Beast hunters

---The artic---- 4 days until veritas is active

"So explain why I has to come up to this frozen wasteland." Shrieker said as she shivered." It better be good, especially what happened with the decpticons."

"I heard." Android Phoenix (sunset shimmer) said." But this is decently worth it, the day we initiated project Warok, we found something under the ice."

"Found what?" shrieker asked." You know I have important matters to deal with, I just received word that an ambassador from the planet of the siayen will arrive a week." (sigh)." I have a lot of things to do, so little time."

"I understand, but this could help defeat the rebels." Android pheonix said." Some of the scientist said it looks cybertronian."

"Cybertorian?" shriek asked surprised." what exactly did you find? A ship, a frozen transformer? a cybertronian beast?"

"Your wrong about the ship part." Phoenix said as the approached the edge of the dig site." but the other two, your right."

"Oh my..." Shriek said as she looked down." It looks like a frozen dinosaur, a tyrannosaurus Rex for that matter, How did you find this?'

"After project v's activation, we detected a life form under the ice here in the artic." Phoenix said as the people below dug the Dino out." We believe that it might've come online when the warok was activated."

"This is excellent news." Shriek said chuckling." Thank you for notifing me."

---Majin crater---

"I say we head back to crown city." Midnight said standing up." Nothings happening with this statue."

"I agree." Swift said picking up his sword." When that rift opened, nights might've come out of it."

"I hope so." Midnight said as they began walking, then quickly stopping as the sound of an engine was heard." What's that?" as midnight and swift looked around for the source of the sound." Sound like a car."

"Yeah, that car." Swift said pointing at a black and yellow muscle car.

"Keep your gaurd up." Midnight Said grabbing the hilt of his sword." Could be akavearie."

"Or something else." Swift said as a portal opened in front to the car as I it drove through." Follow i..."

"Lets go." Midnight said as he ran towards the portal before swift could finish.

"Why do I bother?" swift said as he ran after midnight." That vehicle looked familiar though."

"Hurry up."

---Appleloosa---

"Thank you so much for helping around." applejack said as she and Octavia walked back to the farm." I'm just glad nobody was killed."

"Agreed." Octavia said with a sigh." But still lots of people were hurt."

"All because the rift opened, Do you have any idea what caused it?" applejack asked.

"I might, but I don't know for sure." Octavia said shrugging." Part of me thinks it could've been nights."

"What makes you think nights could've done that?" apple jack asked." Where would he get that kind of power?"

"Maybe he had help." Octavia said a vehicle drove up." Friend of yours?"

"Not that I know of." Applejack said as she approached the muscle car." It coudnt be?"

"Who is it?"

"Octavia, I wnat you to meet an old friend of mine." applejack said as the car started changing." Meet bumblebee."

"Um hi." Octavia said nervously as the giant robot looked down at her." So uh..."

"Nice to meet you." bumblebee said causing Octavia to yelp, and applejack to gasped." Yes applejack I got my voice back, but Optimus has sent me to come and get you."

"What's going on?" applejack asked as Octavia just continued to stare in aw." Octavie, your boyfriend had super powers, and a gaint robot surprises you of all things?"

"Yep." Octavia said before fainting.

"I'm guessing we should take her with us?" bumblebee said kneeling down." didn't we help her a long time ago?"

"You sure did, but we have to get her kids." applejack said smiling." but it's good to see you again."

"I agree, but I wish it was at a better time." Bee said as he picked up octavia." Megatron has returned, and he's brought something with him."

"What?"

"A predacon ." Bumblebee said." in your case a dragon from cybertron, and that's not all."

"Let me get this strait, the cons have a gaint robot dragon, and it gets worse?" applejack asked." What's worse then a dragon?"

"Depends on when he wakes up." Bumble bee said." Has Optimus ever told you and your friends about the Dinobots?"

"I believe so." Applejack said." lightening something."

"Lightning Strike Coalition."'bumblebee said." Grimlock, Slag, Sludge, Snarl, and Swoop, Grimlock's their leader."

"Can they turn into vehicles like you guys can?" applejack asked

"They can't." bumblebee said." They turn into what you humans call, Dinosaurs."

"But why is that bad news?"

"Because it was the akavearie who found Grimlock, if he wakes up." Bumblebee said with worry." He won't be happy."

---The nemesis, crimson ghost--

"How much longer until the veritas initiative active?" I asked as knock out and shockwave continued there work." We need to have it active has soon as possible."

"Just a few more days." shockwave said." Might I ask, but why is this so important?"

"This device will be the downfall of the akavearie." I said picking up one of the items." In a way, we'll be fighting fire with fire." I said setting it back down." This will be the first earth device built with cybertronian technology, I call veritas prime, the ultimate Warmachine." I said looking at the mech suit, which was about the same height as Optimus prime." With this we'll will liberate this planet, and end the war."

"How will we power it?" knock out asked." last I checked, it's not going to use energon."

"I will power it." I said as knockout looked at me confused." with my dragon abilities, I will be able to power it, and making it stronger, Now tell me how much longer?"

"About three days, then it will be complete." Shock wave said." Just wiat."

"Thank you shock wave." I said as I left the lab." Then I will return home."

Author's Note:

Veritas primes symbol

Veritas in annierian tongue means dragon blood