• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 766 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 766

Night roamer

--The void, Nights pov--

"I'm so close." I said to myself as I kept using my magic on the making the tear big enough for me to get back home." Just a little more."

"Still not giving up?" a voice asked form the darkness." It been fifteen years, I don't think you'll ever make it home."

"Shut it sithis." I said as I kept going." I've gotten stronger over those fifteen years, now just leave me be."

"No can do remember, I'm sithis, I am the void." Sithis cackling." Tell me, why do you want to leave?"

"My home, my friends, the one I love, they need my help." I told sithis." I can't just abandon them."

"You know, if you were to become one of my assassins, become part of the dark brother hood, I may help you out." Sithis said as is topped for a moment." I take your interested?"

"What do I have to?" I asked." Kill someone."

"On most cases I would say yes but not for you." Sithis said taking form behind me." I just need to take the darkness from you."

"What darkness?" I asked." if your referring to ultrinix, he's gone."

"Gone, but completely." sithis said chuckling." He's just lying dormant."

"So your saying he's still inside me?" I asked." Why hasn't he made a move to take control of me?"

"Your to strong for him to take control." Sithis said placing a hand on my shoulder." It's a perk for you being a tenkai master."

"I suppose so." I said brushing his hand off." May I add something to the deal?"

"Depends." Sithis said folding his hands together." What do you have in mind?"

"I wnat you to answer a question, just one." I said as sights worked his chin." That's is all I ask."

"But if I can not answer it, I get to send you anywhere I want." Sithis said with an Mishivous smile." But it will be on earth."

"Deal." I said as we shook hands." Now then, work your magic."

"Just a heads up, during this stuff that you didn't remember from being this monster will pop up in your head, so try to ignore those." Sithis said as a purple aura surrounded his hands and me." And on top of that, It will hurt.....a lot."

"Ok just let me know when you sta..ARGH!!!"

--Equestria--

"...wa....p....sister......ke.....SISTER WAKE UP!!!!!!" Luna yelled as celestia shot up." Are you alright?"

"It was just a dream?" Celestia said shaking her head." What time is it?"

"Time for you to raise the sun." Luna said with a worried look." Also were you dreaming last night?"

"I was." Celestia said." But I think it was a nightmare."

"It was." Luna said as Celestia rose the sun." But I could not enter it, something was keeping me out."

"And I think I know what it was." Celestia said as they left her room." It was a night roamer."

"Are you sure?" Luna asked with fear." Aren't they creations of..."

"Necromancers, I know." Celestia said." But his wasnt any normal roamer, this one was different."

"How so?"

"He had a name." Celestia said shuddering at the memory." His name was Kyporic, but he also said he once had another name, TC-73 I believe."

"You mean the android that attacked ponyville that twilight folds about many years ago?" Luna asked shocked." Who or what could've brought it back?"

"I don't know." Celestia said with worry." But keep an eye out for it."

--Appleloosa, earth--

"Octavia it so good to see you again." Apple jack said hugging her old friend." What brings you all the way out here?"

"Crown city was attacked, and this was the only safe place I could think of." Octavia told her.

"I heard about that." Applejack said sadly." I hope a lot people managed to get out of there in time."

"Agreed." Octavia said." Also did you see what happened to the key last night?"

"I did." Apple jack said." It was the strangest thing, and I thought being around a team of super beings was strange."

"Gee thanks." Octavia said with a smirk." But seriously, I had a really bad feeling about it."

"Same here." Applejack said." But let's change the subject, Do you have a place to stay?"

"We stayed at the inn last night, might have to do that against tonight." Octavia said with a shrug." I didn't wnat he kids to sleep in the car."

"Well your welcome to say with me and my family tonight." Applejack smiling." With big Mac, doing his traveling and applebloom away, your more then welcome to stay in the guest house."

"I couldn't." Octavia said caught off guard of applejack invitation." I mean we hardly knew each other in school and..."

"It doesn't mater, Nights was a good friend of mine, and he would so the same for anybody else who didn't have a home." applejack said giving her a sad smile." Your not the only one who misses him."

"He was a great friend to a lot people wasn't he?" Octavia asked." even though he doesn't act like it."

"He was." Applejack said sighing." Even Rachet took a likening to him."

"Rachet was one of those autobots, right?" Octavia asked." He had some strange friends didn't he?"

"Possibly, he didn't talk about his past much." Applejack said." All he told us was very little though."

"I understand." Octavia said." Well I need to get back, what time do you wnat us at your place?"

"About five or five thirty is fine." Applejack said smiling." It was good seeing you again."

--Out side of crown city--

"Are we close?" Swift asked as he and midnight drove on the outskirts of the city." It's been so long since we've been here."

"Ever since nights died, I couldn't come back." Midnight said as they went off road." To many memories."

"I understand, when I came back equestria, I just had to get out of town." Swift said sadly." Nothing looked the same."

"Agreed." Midnight said as he slowed down." Right over there is where he died?" He said pointing to a crater, and ruins of a old bulding." I wish we enter had to come back here."

"The memories hurt, I know." Swift said as they approached the crater." But we need to know if Nights body is still here or if it's gone."

"Lets just get it over with." Midnight said they stopped at the edge." Well its still here." he said as light was eminating for the portal." But is it supposed to be glowing?"

"Nights must be breaking through as we speak." Swift said." Let's just hope it's actually him when it happens."

Author's Note:

The beginning arc complete
Nightmare arc begins