• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 760 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 760

The sun sets

"So what were those things?" Trixie asked as max watched the video of he attack for the third time." Any ideas?"

"They could be with Optimus." Max said." Then again, they could be with megatron."

"How about both." Potion said walking in with the nerevarine." I just got word saying that the bots and the cons ended their war and joined forces to help us."

"So do you think these robots thing were sent by Optimus?" max asked." Also we received word, that the saiyen ambassador was spotted in L.A."

"Good, I'll head there as soon as I can." Max said replaying the video." But first things first, I want to know, who or what these things are."

---Wasteland---

Stench of flesh stabbed what once was salty air as Midnight slowly walked, his legs aching, his head about to explode. The color in his eyes looked washed away, pale, greyish, as his vision was getting reddish, and his heart beat faster than a train. He was about to make another long, torturing step of faith, yet instead he looked up at what he'd just heard.

Bleeds

"Hu-what?" He looked around, the devastating terrorizing yet soft sound ringing hard in his ears. Somewhat of that voice seemed awful familiar, and he could detect the presence of a rampaging spirit.

Tonight everyone dies.

"WHAT THE HELL!" he yelled as everything around him was slowly dissolving. The stench, the headache, the thirst, the tiring trip, it was all a matter of seconds until he'd finnaly lost it.

I thought you'd remember me. Guess your mother was foolish enough to give you away, knowing how precious you are.

"I SWEAR I-" He stopped. His eyes, undeniably impossibly, lit up and focused on the sight beholding him. Two while, pearly, shiny and irritating orbs floated around him. Each slowly spun around him, making him tip further off the edge, until they broke into bright glowing symbols.

"I-"

He couldn't describe it. His mouth was wide open, his lips quaking, his hands steadily becoming greasy and sweaty, as nothing else was physically there.

"That symbol...I-I, I've seen it before....."

Hehe, took you long enough.

----Crimson ghost---

"Hey boss." Beat asked walking into my room." Megatron sent me for you."

"Please knock next time." I said adjusting my mask." And tell megatron I'll be there in a minute."

"I'll tell him." Beat said." Should I take some of the team p and scout out any akavearie bases?"

"That's fine." I said as we walked out." Take who ever what's to go with you, If you find a weak enough base, or get into any trouble, let me know."

"What if we run into shrieks or shartimus?"

"Do not engage." I said." But, if you run into Android phoenix, let me know."

"You got it boss." Beat said walking off." Won't let you down."

"You better not." I said as I walked towards the bridge." Maybe I should tell them the truth."

---Midnight---

It felt like he fainted, yet he was still weak on his knees. They were wobbly, as they used thier last will to stand Misnight up as he became lost at the beam of light. Somehow it'd made him remember so many lost memories....

"Th-that can't be, I-"

Once I'm done with you, my world can reset. After all these years, I'll finnaly be free!

"SHUT THE HELL UP IMPOSTER!!" screamed Midnight as he tried swinging his sword, and as he did terrible pain emerged from the top of his head as the stinging feeling across both his arms spread wider, faster than a hummingbird's heart. He once again screamed, this time in pain, as the ghostly presence before him formed to become a grown up man, or at least a portion of it. It glowed bright, as it saw Midnight cough hard.

It'll soon be over, my boy.

"I....h-help...." choked the tired hero as his neck slowly completely dried out. He then fainted.

---Crimson ghost---

"something not right." I thought to myself as I entered the bridge." You called?"

"Ah crimson, I did." Megatron said turning around." It has come to my attention that your not who you say you are."

"How did he find out?" I thought to myself as I panicked." What are you implying?"

"I over heard your team talking the other day." Megatron said." One of them mentioned you being the brother of max wingfeather, which could me only one thing."

"I was planning on telling him." I thought to myself as megatron stared down at me." What?"

"Are you nights wingfeather?" Megatron asked me with a quite tone." Or have been lying to your team?"

"You want the truth?" I said as I took off my mask." I am nights wingfeather, I used the identity of crimson ghost so the akavearie would not know of my return."

"I do not know what to say." Megatron said." What made you come back?"

"This world is on the brink of destrution." I said." I returned so I could save it."

"You have changed." Megatron said with a smirk." And with that, I welcome back."

"Thank you." I said smiling, then noticing something off." I'll be back, something not right."

---Midnight---

"This is it then." midnit thought to himself as he regained consciousness."The team could use someone better."

"Well if it isn't midnight saphire." a voice said as someone stood over him." Former tenkai, hero, close to death."

"You death?" midnight said looking up at the person." You look a lot like a dragon priest."

---Cirmson ghost---

"My name is not important." I said looking down at him." And you look like you could use a hand."

"Whats the catch?." Mdinight said weakly." How can I trust you?"

"Because I'm an old friend." I said as midnight looked at me confused." For one of celestias best fighters, you can be pretty dense mid."

"N-nights?" Midngiht asked as I removed my mask." When..."

"Not to long ago." I said smiling." Like I said, you look you could use some help."

"Crown city is that way a couple miles." he said pointing east." Unless you could get me there, I'm going just die right here."

"I can get use there." I said helping him up." Just to let you know, I don't have ki."

"Then how are we...." he trailed off as I formed my wings." Oh, you have magic now."

"Yep." I said putting my mask on." Hang on."

"I don't think you fly as fast as y...AAAAHHHH!!!" midnight yelled in terror as I took off at full speed." TOO FAST!!!!"

"Remeber what I told your both my family, I have dragon blood remember?" I said chuckling as mid kept screaming in terror." Don't tell me you've never flown before."

"BECAUSE I HAVEN'T IN OVER FIFTEEN YEARS!!!!" midnight yelled as I slowed down as we approached the city." Thank you."

"We're being followed." I said noticing a reflection in the windows of a bundling next to us." I think it might be Phoenix."

"Sunset?" midnight said as I started going toward the hospital." What are you planning?"

"You want her back, don't you?" I said as midnight looked at me confused as we landed." First your going to be here."

"Second?"

"I'll try not to kill her." I said as android Phoenix landed down the street." I'll try to get her back."

"You better." Midnight said glaring at me as medical personal helped him up." I'll kill your a third time."

"I promise." I said as I approached Phoenix." I won't be in one piece after this."

"Cirmson ghost your under arrest." Android Phoenix said as she pulled out a weapon." Know come with me or I'll use force."

"You think that intimidates people?" I said as people started running." Are humans that scared of everything?"

"Last warning." Pheonix said charging her weapon."Come with me or die."

"I've died twice, it's not pleasant." I said forming fire in my hand." So, no."

"Big mistake." Pheonix said firing her weapon which dodged." Target hostile."

"finally someone gets it right." I said throwing a ball of fire at her, which exploded and sent her into a vehicle." I was expecting you to catch that." I said as she to up and a price of her armor fell off." and be in one peice, how weak are you guys?"

"I'm not magic resistant." as she pulled out an item which turned into a sword." You should know."

"Well I do now." I said I summoned a bound sword." I've been dead for over fifteen years, which I believe was the last time we met."

"Higly unlikely." Phoenix said as she swing her sword at me." The last person I met all those years was team tenkais leader, nights."

"Who do you think I am sunset." I said quietly as we parried." It's me."

"You lie." phenoix said kicking me back." Nights died when the tenkai turned their back on him, the reason I joined the akavearie."

"What?"

"They said that he died because they planned on killing him, the tenkai rigged that factory to explode." Phoenix said in rage swing her sword at me again."And that second night I saw was an android."

"Those....Were......LIES!!!!!"I yelled in rage as I surrounded by a ball of lightening, almost like a cloak." My team never turned their back on me, I died trying to protect this world." I said as sparks started forming in the palm of my hands." The akavearie are munipulating you, controlling you, They want you to believe that our friends, YOUR FRIENDS, are monsters."

"Your lying." Pheonix said as I charged the sparks in my hands." Shrieker said that they would do that, even midnight."

"Then if you won't listen to reason." I said rising my hands." I'll fry it into you." I said unleashing a wave lightening, hitting her, casing her to yell in pain."TRY TO REMEBER!!!!" I yelled unleashing more lightening, as she fell to one knee.

"I CAN'T!!!" she yelled in pain." I CNAT REMEMBER!!!!

" REMEMBER WHAT?" I yelled back."YOUR FRIENDS, THE AUTOBOTS, ME, MIDNIGHT, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"My...is Android...pheonix." she said as she fell to her hands.

"WRONG!!!!" I yelled as the sky got darker and my lightening started turning gold." YOUR NAME IS SUNSET SHIMMER!!!!!" I said as I released more lightening." YOUR FROM EQUESTRIA!!!!"

"Equestria?" she said quietly." I think I....remember."

"Then keep trying." I said calming down as the lightening stopped." Your name is sunsets hummer, you were a good friend of mine, in fact my first friend, the day we met...."

"Was on megatron's warship." Sunset said sadly, then beginning to cry." I remember( sob), I remember."

"I'm sorry for if I hurt you." i said approaching her." But I made a promi....oomf."

"Thank you." sunset said hugging me." Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me." I said as she let go." Thank midnight, he told me he wanted you back."

"where is he?" Sunset asked as I pointed to the hospital." What happened?"

"I found him in the middle of the wasteland in bad condition." I said with a shrug."I didn't ask."

"I guess I should see him." sunset said sadly." but what if..."

"He spent the entire time I was dead to find you, and bring you back." I said as I began to walk off." Also ditch the armor, people might get the wrong idea."

Author's Note:

Andreas saphire, father of midnight saphire
Race:unknown
Alliance:none

Spells used

Fireball
Sparks
Lightening cloak
Bound sword
Ki lightening( gold)