• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 770 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 770

The wolf and the dragon

---The nemesis--

"Hey boss man." Snow cast said walking in." Megatron sent me to ask you when your going to find new recruits."

"I found four so far." I said standing up." Three of them being power beings, a werewolf and another one, I can't seem to identify his or herpower though, and another with dragon blood."

"The other?"

"Just a normal human." I said as I left the room." Get the mechas ready for our new recruits."

"I'll inform Megatron." Snowcat said." By the way, what does Veritas mean?"

"It means defender." I said stopping." And we both know that world needs defenders right now."

"Couldn't agree more." Snowcat said as my wings formed and I flew off." That's still weird."

--???---

"She here." I said as I flew over one of the North districts greatest cities, Warfick." She defiantly worthy." I said as I scanned the city form above." The akavearie are very active here."

"Wouldn't blame them." Sithis said in my mind."If this girl your looking for is also the werewolf here, then I would be on edge too."

"Her power is getting closer." I said as I looked down." Found her." I said as I saw a girl running away from what appeared to be akavearia prowlers." What are those?"

"Not sure." Sithis said as the robots began firing at the girl."But that's defently the girl your looking for ."

"Indeed." I aid as Flew towards them." What the?!?" As I was heading towards them the girl pulled out a sword and some strange armor appeared on her and she had wings and flew to the top of a building." Who is she?"

"Exicute the girl." one of the robots said as they began running up the wall." Kill, kill, kill."

"You should help her."

"Good idea." I said as I flew fast and quietly behind the robots." Now what makes you go boom?"

"Enemy detected." One of the robots said looking at me." Target Non-Hostile."

"I'm diffently hostile." I said Landing on top of it and punching a hole through the top." Let rock."

"Hostile enemy detected." one of the other robots said as I started flying again." Enemy unknown, identify yourself."

"The Crimson Ghost." I said forming a fireball in my hand." Now go boom." I said as I threw the fireball at the robot destroying it, getting the girls attention." IM HERE TO HELP!"

"DON'T BOTHER!!!" the girl said before leaping to another building." I'VE BEEN FINE ONE MY OWN FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN YEARS!!!!"

"To bad I'm helping." I said Destroying another robot." IM HERE FOR YOU ACTAULLY!!!"

--stop music--

"Who sent you?" the girl said as I caught up to her." I'm not going anywhere with you without answers."

"Let's just say the enemy of my enemy is my friend." I said picking her up and flying off." I'm your side."

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" she yelled trying to push away." I'm fine on my own."

"You want down?" I said as I landed on top of a sky scraper." There ya go." I said setting her down, then turning to leave."Good luck."

"Wait?" the girl said stopping me." Your not goingto force me to go with you or anything? No threatening my life?"

"I just came here to to talk to you, that is all." I said without turning around." But clearly you don't want too, so I with that, I'll leave."

"What did you want to talk about?" The girl asked." I'm Melodia Staccato by the why."

"Nice to meet you." I said as we shook hands." But what I wanted to talk to you about was recruitment."

"For what?" Melodia asked.

"The Veritas project." I said as she looked at me confused." It's a team I'm forming, your the first one who I found that was closest to my location."

"How did you find me?"

"I'm what you call a Dragon priest, Hence the mask." I said pointing to my mask." I have a speical ability on where I can find....gifted people."

"How do you know I'm gifted?"

"Your a werewolf." I said as he looked at me shocked." I could sense it, my grandfather was as well."

"That's cool and all." she said." But how can I trust you?"

"I understand in this time it's hard to Trust people." I said." But I can tell you, you can trust me."

"I don't even know your name." Melodia said rowing her arms." I told you mine."

"My name is Crimson Ghost." I said Looking towards the city as the wind blew my coat." I'm raising an Army to bring down the akavearie."

"What will be if I join you?"

"You'll be part of my personal Squad." I said running back around." The defenders, or in my tongue, Uji ov Veritas."

"And what language is that?"

"Annierian." I said before cutting her." I understand you wouldn't know of my race, I'm one of the only ones remaining."

"Oh." Melodia said smiling nervously." You mentioned others?"

"Yes, there are four others." I said." These You five are the only ones I found worthy enough to recruit."

"What do we get?"

"Your supplied with armor, weapons, and a Mecha."

"What about food and clothing?" she asked." I'm fine with just that, already got my sword, and you probably saw my armor, and who needs a gaint robot when you can turn into a wolf."

"Alright then, just food and clothing for you then." I said as my wings appeared." Shall we go?"

"We shall." Melodia said as her armor and wings appeared." Will this be fun?"

"Define fun." I said as we took flight." One down four to go."

--Crown city--

"Have a good day." Pinkie pie said as a customer left." Why is today so slow?"

"You tell me." a family voice said, belonging to Midnight." Hey pinkie."

"MID!!!" she running up and hugging him." Im so happy to see you again."

"Can't...Breath." Msinight said as pinkie let go of him." Thank you, anyway it's good to see you too."

"It's be so long since you've stopped by." Pinkie said going back behind the counter." Last time I saw you was when you went to find sunset, and that was..."

"Over fifteen years ago, I know." Misnight said sadly." Seen Gold dust around?"

"Of course I have." pinkie said giggling." He stops by every now and then."

"I see." Midnight said." Where did the rest of the Gang go?"

"Applejack moved to appleloosa, Fluttershy is still a round, so is rarity, rainbow dash left, and then twi married gold dust." pinkie said sitting down on a stool." A few weeks ago, the city was attacked, clamping they were looking for someone, but they escaped."

"Who was it?" midnight asked as someone walked and sat next to him.

"Just the usual." the person said, he was wearing a hoodie and gloves, and his hood was pulled up so midnight couldn't see he face." please."

"Sure thing ender." Pinkie said walking to make something." Oh hey mid, this is ender, ender, this is mid."

"How's it going?" Midnight said as Ender looked away." Shy?"

"In a way." Aspi kie handed him his drink." New to town?"

"Haven't been here for over fifteen years." Midnight said." Why are you wearing a hoodie, arn't you hot?"

"Just don't want you to freak out." Ender said sadly." Pinkie here is the only one who doesn't freak when they see me?"

"Whys that?"

"Because I'm a freak." Ender said to reveal his face, he was part human part dragon." I'm what you call a Monster?"

"Not even close." Midnight said." I've seen monster, You look nothing like a monster."

"Truly?" Ender said as his purple eyes shone with happiness." Thats one of the nicest things anyone said to me, thanks."

"No prob." mid said as he got up." Friend of mine is waiting, seeya."

"Bye." Ender said as he finished his drink." I should go too." he said pulling his hood up." Seeya around pinkie."

"Bye Ender." Pinkie said as he walked out." Stay happy."

--Outside--

As ender walked away Humming a tune, Melodia and myself watched him from above.

"That him?" Melodia asked as we followed him from above." He looks part dragon."

"That's indeed him." I said as we landed on a roof." We need to talk to him, without scaring him." I said looking for him." Where did he go?"

"He went in there." Melodia pointing to a building." Sneak in or what?"

"We use the dark as cover." I said as the sun started setting." Until then we wait."

--Nighttime--

"Let's move." I said as we kept over to the the building that Ender entered." He on the second floor, Third window to the right."

"Right." Melodia said as scaled down to his window." He's in the living room, How do we get in?"

"Bedroom." I said opening a window that led to a bedroom." You waiting here or what?"

"I'll come with you." she said as we entered the room." Be quite."

"I know your there." Ender said as he opened the door." I could here you, even when you were whispering."

"We don't want any trouble." I said as Ender glared at us." We just want to talk."

"How about we do that in the living room." Ender said as we walked out." If you wanted to talked, you could've knocked."

"We're kinda wanted." Melodia said laughing nervously." Also we didn't want to get spotted."

"Your rebels then?" Ender asked.

"Not exactly." I said as we all sat down." My name is Crimson Ghost, this here is Melodia, The reason we're here is because I'm forming an army called the Crimson hand, and I'm currently looking for people worthy enough to be part of personal Squad known as Veritas."

"By way choose me?" Ender asked." I'm a freak."

"Werewolf." melodia said pointing to herself, then to me." Guy who can use freaky magic?"

"It's called destrution magic." I said as Ender looked at us both shocked."Surprised?"

"I though I was the only one." Ender said." But still ow can I trust you?"

"Would it make a difference if I told you I'm a dragon priest." I said smirking beneath my mask.

"Then I would say when do we leave?" Ender said smiling." So what's this about an army?"

Author's Note:

A new team is formed

Melodia belongs to darkness melody

Ender belongs to endertheawsome