• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 766 Views, 38 Comments

Nights. Heroes forever - Tunefulsubset72



The tenkai have been disbanded, earth has fallen to the dark ones, no hope is left

  • ...
6
 38
 766

Old friends --- Rage

"She could be anywhere by now." midnight said to himself as he worked the streets of the citadel." Man I wish nights was here, he'd probably know what to do."

"You and me both." a voice said next to him." Nothing been the same since."

"Agreed swift." midnight said looking at the person next to him." If your looking for red rave, I don't know here she went."

"That's not why I'm here." Swift said adjusting his sunglasses." Somehtings about to be unleash in both our worlds."

"I don't care nor do I want to know." Midnight said." I just want to find sunset."

"I understand, but this is important as well." Swift said." Nights is going to return."

"Impossible, He cursed himself, with MAJIN magic." midnight said glaring at swift."He can't come back, even of he tried."

"Remeber when nights turned into ultrinix?"

"How can I forget." Midnight said remembering what happened." What does that have to do with anything?"

"Rreason me and red rave returned here was because we both felt a dark energy." Swift said with a stern look." It felt like..wrath."

"That can't be possible." Midnight said shocked." Dagon was banished, how can he control nights again?'

"Dagons not controlling him." swift said." I believe nights just woke up and has discovered what has happened over the past fifteen years, and I'm guessing he's not happy."

"You don't sa...." Before midnight could finish the ground started shaking and the nighttime sky started glowing orange." What the heck?"

"It already started." Swift said as the shaking stopped." Nights has begun to break through the realm barrier."

--Appleloosa--

"Mom why did the sky turn orange?" ellaway asked as they pulled into town." You thinks he akavearie are testing a new weapon?"

"That's not it." Octavia said shivering." It something else, diffently not of our world."

"Is this a tenkai thing?" flint asked." Because your shaking."

"It might be, there's certainly a lot of dark energy going around." Octavai said with worry." It feels like rage."

"Could it be dad?" Ella asked." You did tell us he had rage issues sometimes."

"I couldn't be your father, Unless somehow he found away back to the world of the living." Octavia said as they stopped infront of a inn." I'll check us in."

"We'll come in with you." flint said as they exited the car." can't be to careful, even I have a bad feeling."

"Then let's go."

--Equestria--

"I...want...vengeance.."

Celestia shot awake as those words spoke in her head." It couldn't be." she said breathing heavily." It just couldn't."

"Sister are you alright?" Luna asked as she entered her room." I take you heard it too."

"Indeed Luna." celestia said rubbing her eyes." I have. A hunch who it could be but, what midnight told us."

"Sister it is indeed nights, he is trying to return." Luna said as celestia looked at her shocked." But he won't be the same, he'll be cursed."

"The majin power he used." Celestia said with worry." Sister, I'm afraid that ultrinix will return, but stronger then before."

"I agree, So the prophesy is coming to past." Luna said with worry as well." She I send a letter to twilight and her friends?"

"That would be best." Celestia said standing up." We need to prepare for both ultrinix's return and the rise of the Nightroamer."

"I shall send the letter at once." Luna said leaving the room." And be careful."

"I will sister." Celestia said as the door closed." A new age is dawning, it's only a matter of time."

"Hello..,princess." a raspy voice said form behind her." Been...awhile hasn't it."

"Who's there?" Celestia said looking aloud charging her horn." Show yourself."

"Trust me when I say you wouldn't even want to look at me." the voice said as the sound of clanking metal was heard." I'm just another monster roaming equestria, as you ponies would say."

"Then who are you?"

"I was once known as Tc-73." The voice said as Celestias eyes filled with fear." Now I go by another name."( Clank, clank, clank)" I go by.....Kyporic." He said as he speed out of the shadows." And I want revenge."

"What are you?" Celestia said back towards the door." And why are you filled with so much rage?"

"I'm what you call An android." Kyporic said getting closer." And i just like being full of rage, now DIE!!!!!!"

Author's Note:

-Kyporic