• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 423 Views, 8 Comments

CMS: The Third Generation - RomanceWriter1



The high school adventures of two colts and three fillies searching for their destinies

  • ...
 8
 423

Anger Let Out

Anger Let Out

Bubble walked inside her home slowly, threw her saddlebag to the side and walked to her couch and sat on it then she gave a frustrated sigh.

"How was school, sweetheart?" Daredevil asked as he came downstairs then sat beside her. Bubble gave him a look of frustration and defeat then sighed again. "What's the matter? You seem upset."

"Jacinto ignored us for the rest of the day, just to spend time with Svetlana's daughter Starshine and he wouldn't even talk to us." Bubble replied with sadness and anger then she crossed her forelegs.

Daredevil put his hoof on his daughter's shoulder.

"Svetlana had a daughter? That's very interesting to know. Anyway, why don't you go talk to Jacinto about it and maybe sort it out?" Daredevil said with a smile.

Bubble nodded slowly then hugged her dad.

"I'll try that at school tomorrow." Bubble replied then she jumped off the couch and trotted out the door.

Moonlight, Hugh and Bubble were then sitting under a cherry blossom tree, looking bored and tracing shapes on the ground with their hooves.

"Do you think he'll show up?" Moonlight asked in an impatient voice.

"Very unlikely, in my opinion." Bubble replied and she knocked a rock away that was in front of her.

"I bet he's still with that filly Starshine. Who is always looking so pretty and never seems to speak to anypony." Moonlight said in a mocking voice.

"What does he see in her? I see nothing good about her. She just looks like she is being spoiled by her mum." Bubble said and she then put her head onto her crossed forelegs.

"Hey, sorry I took so long," Jacinto said as he walked over to his friends. "I also had Starshine come with me to join us."

Starshine then walked from behind him and gave them a small smile. Moonlight and Bubble sighed to themselves in annoyance with Hugh just giving a small wave at Starshine.

"Let's go check out that treehouse that I found at my grandparents' home." Bubble said with little excitement and they all walked the short distance to the castle and they saw the treehouse out in the front garden.

"Oh, it's so nice to see my grandsons again," Annamarie said with delight. "What can I do for you?"

"Can we use that treehouse there? We want to join a club." Bubble said with a small smile.

"What club are you wanting to start?" Miracle asked as she walked up to them after overhearing them as she was walking in the street.

"Aunt Miracle!" Jacinto and Hugh yelled and they galloped to her and gave her a tight hug.

"We want to join the Cutie Mark Searchers club because we want to find out what our talents could be." Bubble replied with a smile then she gave a glare at Starshine who gave her a questioning look then she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm glad you are joining the Cutie Mark Searchers, your mum and I were part of it with our friends. The only one who's parents weren't in it, is Starshine's parents because it wasn't found until then." Miracle said then she gave a signal for them to follow her.

She then climbed up the ladder to the treehouse and gave the signal again.

"No problem, I'll just fly up there." Bubble said as she flapped her wings to try and fly.

She only got up a little then she fell over. She sighed then climbed up the ladder and got into the surprisingly roomy treehouse. The others then climbed up and looked around in surprise.

"Here's the storage area where all of the memories of the past times are. You should check it out," Miracle explained with a smile. "Now I've to get going now. Eloise and I are trying to help Lily and Mandarin get their wedding plans sorted because they are having some trouble. I'll see you all some other time."

Miracle then climbed down the ladder. Hugh then opened the storage area and took out a book that was the size of a photo album.

"Hey, check this out!" Hugh said as he blew the dust off and he opened the book.

Jacinto then walked over and looked at the book.

"Hey, there's our mum, Bubble's and Moonlight's!" Jacinto yelled in delight and Bubble and Moonlight then trotted up to them.

"And there's our Aunt Miracle." Hugh pointed out with a smile.

"There's my Aunt Eloise." Bubble said with a giggle.

"It's too bad that my mum doesn't have any siblings," Moonlight said with a sad sigh. "I have my great Aunt Jocelyn at least but she's mostly on trips to Hoovestralia with my grandfather, Connor."

Bubble then felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and to her disbelief, saw Starshine standing there with pleading eyes.

"You know that you have started your club. Can I join it because...?" Starshine said in a quiet voice then she stared at her flank and sighed.

Moonlight then looked at Starshine.

"No, no, you can't!" Moonlight yelled and Starshine looked at her with a scared look.

"Wh..y, why... not?" Starshine asked with a shaky voice.

Moonlight then stood up and made herself look taller.

"Because you keep stealing Jacinto away from us! He's always late and ignoring us everytime he is around you!" Bubble yelled and the room shook.

Starshine looked like she was about to start crying but she then shook her head and gave an angry look.

"Fine! Be that way! I'll make my own club! You'll see!" Starshine yelled back then she stomped off and climbed down the ladder.

"Starshine, wait!" Jacinto called out, he looked at Moonlight and Bubble with anger then trotted after Starshine.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I read CMC: The Next Generation and decided to put a scene like this at the end. It is also to show what Moonlight and Bubble are like when they are either jealous or one of their friends and that Hugh doesn't seem to mind what his twin brother does.