• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 422 Views, 8 Comments

CMS: The Third Generation - RomanceWriter1



The high school adventures of two colts and three fillies searching for their destinies

  • ...
 8
 422

More Foals!

Author's Note:

A Lily and Mandarin based chapter. The beginning was an idea I had before even though I've done it before but we need something nice about Mandarin and Lily (as Lily is a favourite from Coltland Chronicles 2, of mine alongside Lulu Belle and of one of my viewers). Lily and Mandarin are also my favourite Coltland Chronicles couple of the series. Enjoy!

More Foals!

Mandarin sat down in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for Lily to be finished from examining. She hadn't been feeling the best all week and he instantly knew that nothing wasn't right with her. He thought it was just a cold but she wasn't really sneezing or sniffing. She was vomiting and he decided to take her to the hospital.

"Hey, Mandarin, how is she?" Lyla asked as she walked up to him and sat beside him.

"She's still being examined and I hope she isn't with a life threatening disease that'll make me lose her. I don't want to because she's my ray of sunshine, ever since we were in diapers." Mandarin said in a sad voice.

Lyla wrapped her foreleg around his shoulders.

"I'm sure that she's just fine. You're the best thing that's ever happened to her ever since you two started dating those years ago." Lyla replied with a reassuring and soft voice and she gave a soft smile.

The door opened and Lily and the doctor walked out of the room.

"I have some good news for you, Mandarin," the doctor said and Lily gave him a wide grin and Mandarin tilted his head to the side a little.

"It turns out that Lily is with foal and by a few weeks." Lyla and Mandarin had their mouths hanging open.

"I'm going to be a grandmother!" Lyla squealed with delight and she hugged her daughter tightly.

Mandarin then gave his mare a hug then turned to the doctor and gave him a look.

"She's going to have a filly." the doctor replied with a smile and Mandarin gasped and hugged Lily tightly.

"Let's go home and try and pick out some names for our little filly." Mandarin said with a smile and she nodded and they both walked home.

"Congratulations, Lily and Mandarin!" Miracle, Lulu Belle, Blackstone and Eloise screamed as the couple walked into the home.

"What are you all doing here?" Lily asked as she tried to get her breath back after being so surprised by her best friends.

"We heard that you were having a filly and we wanted to celebrate with you." Miracle replied with a big smile.

"Should we say that this is a foal shower?" Blackstone asked as he turned to Lulu Belle who was smiling at him.

"Yeah, we should even though it usually should be happening in some months but lets celebrate really early!" Eloise replied with excitement and a little of her magic shot out of her horn.

They all then sat down on some soft and comfy dining seats where they were all surrounded by a bunch of presents.

"Open mine first!" Miracle squealed and she levitated her gift in front of Lily.

Lily gave a sigh and a giggle then opened the present and saw that it was a heart shaped gold locket that came with a small key. Lily mouthed her thanks to Miracle and she gave a grin.

"Oh, on another note, Blackstone and I are going to have a foal too. A colt!" Lulu Belle said with a smile.

"Aaaaw!" everypony said.

"So are we, I'm having twins, two fillies and Eloise is having twins as well, also fillies!" Miracle replied and everypony gasped and turned to them.

"When did you two get stallions? I was going to try and set you up on dates." Lulu Belle said with surprise.

"We got dates with these business stallions but I believe they might not be there for the birth of our foals because they are on a lot of trips." Miracle replied with a smile then she gave a sigh.

The next eleven months were definitely going to be good!