• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 74 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 5) - Shadowmane PX-41



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
17
 74
 2,229

S05E06 Appaloosa's Most Wanted

"Trouble Shoes, you're under arrest for vandalizin' the property and peace of mind of the good rodeo-lovin' ponies of Equestria! Not to mention fillynappin'! And... generalized mayhem!" said Sheriff Silverstar as he and the other sheriff ponies tightented their ropes around him.

"Now hold on a second!" Applebloom shouted up. "Trouble Shoes didn't do anything wrong, and if ya'll would just listen to me, I'd be glad to tell you the utmost truth about everything that happened at those past rodeos."

"Hmm... Alright then," Silverstar said. "Might as well hear the whole story before we jump to conclusions. We don't want to be as bad as the Buffalo Tribe now, do we?"


One interrogation later, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo walked out with smiles on their faces. Their childish charm had won over the authorities, and they had saved Trouble Shoes from a prison sentence.

"Phew. That was a close one..." Sweetie Belle rubbed sweat off of her face.