• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 7,218 Views, 108 Comments

A Nightmarish arrival - TheImperialBrony



Charlie was dressing up for a Con when he was suddenly pulled into Equestria.

  • ...
24
 108
 7,218

The Mane attraction

"Hello little ones" I said earning a faint from Rarity, more hostility from Rainbow same as AJ, Fluttershy hiding behind Twilight, Twilight gone into a 'Dafug I do?' kinda look conflicting with curiosity, and Pinkie Pie....I really don't know....she is still happy but a little more....alert and that smile....I always hated that smile, so casual.

I raise a brow at them. "Why you all so hostile?"

"Because, you are a monster of the Everfree." Rainbow yells in my face....somewhat.

I still have not got up. "Monster? No No No, I am no monster." I say waving my arms.

"Then explain your appearance! And voice!" Rainbow shouted back.

I move my hand up so that I can see it. I start flexing it before looking at Twilight, I smiled inward, 'Boy she's going to love this quote.' I look back to Rainbow. "Ever heard of don't judge a book by its cover?"

Rainbow stutters for a response to that logic as I see out of the corner of my sight, Twilight with a small smirk. I look towards Rarity, the others noticed my motion and became more nervous.

I pointed a sharp finger to her body on the ground. "Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

"Oh yea, she'll be fine. Its almost like natural for her to do that when a big giant scary monster with sharp teeth and claws, with a very deep and creepy voice, is in front of her." Pinkie answered with a smile. I looked over in mild surprise to her.

"Oh so now you talk? I thought one as hyper and happy you be asking question after question at me."

Pinkie giggled. "Oh yea, I would but I am trying to overcome my urges."

My eyes stayed on her for a while longer before looking back to the others. 'She's doing quite well at that.' I see Fluttershy coming out from behind Twilight.

"Are you ok mister bear? I hope we have not scared you." she asked quietly.

I nod. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You don't look too good and I have never seen a bear like you before. Can you...get up please?"

I nod again before moving to get up, I noticed that AJ and Rainbow was calming down thanks to Fluttershy, Rainbow seamed a bit mad tho. Their eyes widen as I rose to my full height. They all backed away to take in my size, excluding Rarity who was picked up by AJ and put on her back. Fluttershy apparently, was the only one not backing away. She stood defiant before me even though I'am so much more taller than her.

"Do you have a name mister bear?" she asked.

"Yes I do. You can call me, Fredbear. Pleasure to meet you." Deciding to use my new name instead of my old one.

"My name is Fluttershy, and these are my friends, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity." she said pointing to each one.

Twilight looked up at me. "You are a very weird bear..." she comments as Fluttershy frowns at her.

I chuckle, a deep grumbling sound. "That's because I'm not a bear but I'am."

Rainbow raises a brow at me. "What do you mean you are a bear but you are not one at the same time?"

"You sure you all want to know?" I ask, looking at them all. The look at each other as well before all nodding at me. I sigh and hold my arm. "I am a Nightmare." I say plainly and looking at them.

They were confused at me when I said that. I could tell by the confused looks I got.

"Umm....Ok....We should get out of here before any monsters find us here." Twilight says looking around.

"Ah' agree with Twi, we should get out of 'ere." AJ says.

"Fredbear, you can come with me to my cottage." Fluttershy says before turning to head down the road, along with her friends following behind.

I nod before starting to follow them. They jumped at the clanking of my feet on the stone road and turned around to face me with un-amused looks. I simply shrug. "Can't help it." I say. They turned back around and continued back to the road to Ponyville, wincing at my sounds of clanking and the occasional creaking of my jaw as I tested it out and moved my head about. Fluttershy stayed near me the whole time, without showing fear. I was amazed at her courage to be near me than with her friends that were slightly ahead of us. I could tell easily that they were very unconformable at my presence but, I could do nothing at the moment so I let them be.

Next stop, Ponyville.


Ponyville look almost what it did in the show, but much cooler since that I am up close to it. The walk back was not too long, but once I saw the tip of Twilight's castle, I became excited to see the place up close. The day was almost over when we arrived and very few ponies were out. Those that saw us, ran away back to their home or just stood still and stared in fear at me.

I noticed that we were headed to the castle not the cottage.

I leaned down so that I could try and whisper into Fluttershy's ear. "I thought we were going to your home." I said standing back up tall.

Fluttershy kept looking ahead as she walked but still answered me. "We will, just not right now. Twilight wants to study you first."

I groaned softly at being studied by Twilight. I bet you all could feel my pain right?

We walked in silence, other than the clanking of my feet on the road. Once we reached the castle I felt something...weird as I got closer to it. They started up the steps but I stopped before I touched it. In my mind, something told me not to touch it. I noticed them turning around and looking at me at the base of the steps with puzzled looks.

"Whats wrong Fredbear?" Twilight asked me.

"Yea. What? you can't climb stairs?" Rainbow said earning looks of disagreement from the six. Oh Yea, Rarity did wake up and was scared till her friends calmed her down, sorry about that.

"I don't know...I don't think I should come with you Twilight. I just got a feeling that I should not touch the steps." I said looking at them.

"Oh nonsense darling, you can come up them." Rarity said waving a hoof.

I looked back at the stairs and I hesitantly moved my foot forward above the first step. And set it down.

Pain.....

Agonizing pain ripped through my body like water and electricity flowing as one. Time felt like it slowed as it happened, and I noticed the Mane six watching in shock and fear. I could feel my whole body shake from pain. I started looking up and trying to remove my foot from the step. When I looked up my highest, I screamed in pain, a deep and loud roar as I lifted my foot off the step. I believed I could die right there from all the pain.

I finally got free.

I fell to my back with a loud thud and the sound of the Mane six running to me filled my ears. I could see their forms as I blacked out from it all.

Author's Note:

This seems to be going ok.....