• ...
10
 21
 2,667

Chapter 2: The new guy in PonyVille

Chapter 2: The New guy in PonyVille

We leave Rarity’s boutique store and begin to travel down the road
“The first store we will come across will be Pinkie Pies Bakery”
“Okay”
“Pinkie Pie is a bit strange around new comers to PonyVille so don’t be shocked when she goes all wild around you”
“I reckon I can handle whatever she will do”
“I’ve heard many people said that before until they met Pinkie Pie”
We reach Pinkie Pies shop and head inside
“Wow this shop is pretty cool”
“Hey Pinkie pie you here” yelled Rarity
“Helllllooooo Rarity “said Pinkie pie excitedly, “hooooooo who’s this guy”
“This is Shadow he’s a new PonyVille”
“Hey Rarity can you come help me back here”
“Sure what you need help with” said Rarity “hey Shadow you will be fine waiting here for a second won’t you”
“Yeah I’ll be fine. You go on and help Pinkie Pie”
I could over hear Pinkie Pie talking to Rarity
“So Pinkie Pie what do you need help with”
“Oh I don’t need any help I just wanted to said that your new friend Shadow is pretty cute”
“Pinkie Pie he might be able to hear you… So quieten down”
“Oh sorry Rarity” said Pinkie Pie embarrassed about what she said to loud “anyway he is pretty cute”
“Yeah I know Pinkie Pie…. Any way I’ve got to get going and show Shadow around the rest of PonyVille”
“Okay see you later… Oh and Rarity are you going to the ball in next week”
“I don’t know… haven’t thought about it… Well see you later”
“Bye Rarity”
“Bye”
I notice Rarity coming back to the front of the shop I quickly sit down on the nearest sea t so it doesn’t look like I was listening into their conversation.
“So Shadow are you ready to go?”
“Yeah…. So what did Pinkie pie need help with “I smartly asked.
“Well…. Um…. I helped her make a topping for the cake she was making”
“Oh yeah that’s cool”, I said trying not to smirk “So where are we going next”
“Well were going to meet a good friend of mine… Twilight”
“Ok… First of all is she like Pinkie Pie?”
“Defiantly not! She’s nothing like Pinkie Pie… Twilight is more fascinated with books and research”
“Okay well at least she not crazy like Pinkie Pie”
“I told you she was a little bit crazy” Rarity boasted.
“Yeah, yeah, are you going to said I told you so?”
“No never I’m not that type of filly”
As Rarity and I were walking down the street a blue flash flew right past me.
“Whoa what was that?”
“That was the PonyVille show off Rainbow da…..”
“You mean the fastest pony in all PonyVille” butts in a blue Pegasus that landed right beside us, “oh Rarity who’s this guy?”
“Rainbow Dash this is Shadow” said Rarity formally
“Hi… Nice to meet you”
“Hey…. Anyway I’ve got to go and show my amazing skills to the Wonder Boltz”
“Hey who are the Wonder Boltz” I asked as Rainbow Dash was beginning to fly off.
“You don’t know who the Wonder Boltz are” Questioned Rainbow Dash, “The Wonder Boltz are the most amazing, Fastest Ponies in all of PonyVille”
“Oh okay and I’m guessing that you’re trying to join them”
“Sure am I’ve been trying for ages but I think I’ll be able to join them soon” excitedly said Dash, “I better be going or I’m going to be late to show off my moves”
“Well see you later Rainbow Dash”
“Yeah see you later Shadow… See you later Rarity”
“Yeah bye Rainbow Dash” said Rarity
“Well she’s nice” I confirm her loyalty as of a quick meeting “I don’t know why everyone thinks she’s so up herself,” I gave a thinking face.
Rarity looked confused and gave a slow nod to move things on “Yeah…. Well she’s not like that all the time sometimes she is a real nuisance”
“Hmmm… Well we better get going before it gets dark”
“Yeah were not far from twilights”
We began walk to Twilights house
“Hey Rarity”
“Yeah”
“How come you haven’t told anyone that I’m a human?”
“Well… It’s not something you would tell a lot of people here in PonyVille” States Rarity, “Ponies around here wouldn’t take it as good news some of them would get scared”
“Why aren’t you scared of me Rarity?”
“What’s there to be scared of? You’re a nice pony for a human” Rarity whispered just loud enough for me to hear “Oh we’re here now” Rarity said trying to change the subject.
“Are you sure… This looks like a library”
“Yeah, I’m sure, Twilight Sparkle is a student of Princess Celestia and she gave Twilight this house because she knew she liked reading, books and research so a library was a great place for her”
“Well we better go inside its getting cold out here”
“Yeah I’ll see if she’s home”
“I’ll wait down here”
“Ok….. Twilight… Twilight are you home? “
“Yeah I’m here” Twilight said as she opened the door.
“Hey Twilight… I’ve got someone for you to meet”
“Ok… but can we make it quick I’m kind of busy right now”
“OK…. Hey Shadow this is Twilight”
“Hi… Nice to meet you” I said as I began walking up the stairs.
“Hi… Um Shadow was it… Do you mind if we continue this tomorrow cause I’m kind of busy right now and I’ve not got much left to finish”
“Ah sure… I guess I’ll see you around”
“Yeah… I’m sorry about seeming a bit rude Rarity and Shadow but I really got to go”
“Bye” Rarity said
But before I could said anything the door slammed shut.
“Wow that was quick” I said, “Is she always like that?”
“Depends on what she’s doing at the time” Rarity replied
“Well we better get going its already dark,” I said looking around into the sky
“Yeah strange things can happen at night time”