• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 1,467 Views, 51 Comments

A Filly and Her Wolf - Teotle



Twilight find themselves with a new friend who may not be who he appears to be.

  • ...
3
 51
 1,467

Suit Up

Deep in the Everfree Forest, at the abandoned castle of the two sisters, sister Smoke awaited for her son to return. She looked around the empty halls and gazed upon the old tapestries.

"I must admit, the princesses do have a sense in class." Smoke said. "It will be a shame once they're dead."

Just then, Brimstone arrived through the castle gate with Teotle following behind. Smoke turned to them and said, "I see you brought him back."

"And better yet." Brimstone added. "We have his surrender."

"Very nice." Smoke said with a smile. She turned to Teotle and asked, "I suppose you didn't put up a fight, considering that you don't have a scratch on you?"

"Actually, he tried to posses me." Brimstone answered. But in the end, I took possession of him."

Smoke said, "You did well. I actually expected more from him than just possession. However, it seems he hasn't even forged a weapon yet."

Brimstone scoffed and said, "Like he could make anything to kill people anyways. All he can make are fake limbs."

"Well, regardless, he'll get his chance before the fight." Said Smoke.

"Why don't I just kill him and take his power now?" Brimstone asked pulling out his flail.

"No." Smoke protested. "He must die of a warrior's death, in the heat of a glorious battle for all to see. If he is killed any other way, the power of our master, inside him, will die with him."

Brimstone growled and said, "Yes, Mother. I understand."

Smoke then said, "Good. Now, let's take him home and get prepared. The two of you and your sister, Fracture, will fight in the arena in two days."

Meanwhile

Back at Ponyville, in the hospital, Nyx, Spike, and Rarity stood around Twilight, who was struggling in her hospital bed

"Twiligth." Spike protested. "You need to get rest."

"No, we need to catch Teotle before it's too late." Twilight argued. "If we don't get him back, he'll die."

"I'm afraid Spike is right." Rarity added. "Even though Teotle healed you, you still need to stay in bed and recover your strength."

"If he dies, Shadowflame will come back, and there will be no point in me resting." Twilight said.

Just then Twilight began to float out of her bed with her horn glowing. The bed was deconstructed into magical energy. The energy began to engulf Twilight and turned into a metal suit of armor. It was much like when Teotle made his metal leg, but this time, it covered Twilight's whole body. Everypony stared at her in wonder.

"Twilight?" Asked Nyx. "How did you do that?"

"Don't know." Twilight answered. "I just thought of how to fight the wolves, and then I thought of this suit and my magic just built it."

The suit was the same color as Twilight's coat, and had a set of big mechanical wings. Her hooves were wearing big metal horse shoes, like the princesses, but it was covered in spikes for kicking and bucking enemies. The suit was basically made for fighting.

"Well." Spike said. "However you did it, we have a way to get Teotle back."

"And then what?" Asked Nyx, who was now sitting in the corner of the room. "What will we do after we save him, after all I said? How can I face him?"

"Nyx, dear." Rarity interjected. "Teotle will understand. You were upset, everypony was."

"Yeah." Spike added. "Maybe he'll forget about it when he see's us."

Nyx looked up at them and said, "If you say so." she got up and walked up to them. "Where do we start?"

Twilight walked to the exit of the room and said, "We get our friends ready to fight."

Meanwhile

Teotle followed Brimstone and Smoke out of Equestria, to their homeland. He constantly stared at the ground as Nyx's last words rang in his head. It pained him to constantly repeat the memory over and over, but it was all he could remember at this point. It was as if that's all she did to him. He couldn't remember their fun times together, their friends, or the dream of his first winter. It was all gone from his mind now.

They were close now, to their home. They had made it to the nearest gate of the fortress. When they entered, guards stood watch, staring at Teotle, the one who had finally returned.

"You'll be sent to your old quarters." Said Smoke. From there, you will be prepared for battle by your mother. At dawn tomorrow, you, Brimstone, and your sister, Fracture will engage in a free for all match. When only one of you is standing, we will have found our king's vessel."

Smoke signaled for two guards to escort Teotle to his room. "If you have any requests, we are ordered to assist you." Said one of the guards, closing the door behind him.

When Teotle looked around, he saw weapons, armor, and practice dummies all around the room, much like Brimstone's room. He looked at his old bed and saw a familiar sight. His mother was laying on the bed, smiling ear to ear, happy to see her son again. Teotle ran to her and gave her a loving embrace.

"I've missed you so much!" Teotle cried. "Did they hurt you?"

He checked Frost for any injuries, But she only laughed and said, "I'm fine." Her mood quickly changed from happy to afraid. "But what I want to know is how you got here." She said, nervously. "You know that if you go in there, you'll..."

"I know." Teotle said. "But I have a plan."