• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 1,454 Views, 51 Comments

A Filly and Her Wolf - Teotle



Twilight find themselves with a new friend who may not be who he appears to be.

  • ...
3
 51
 1,454

Enemies become Friends

Teotle had gone back to his friends after his encounter with Spoiled Rich. He explained to them the whole story, connected all the dots, and told them the truth behind Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons constant bullying.

"So, Diamond Tiara was taught to be mean by her mom?" Asked Applebloom "And her her mom is way worse than she is?"

"Yes." Teotle answered. "Spoiled Rich thinks she and her family is better then everypony else. Diamond Tiara is just doing what she's told out of fear."

"That's not right." Nyx complained.

"So that's were she gets it from." Said Scootaloo.

"What do we do?" Asked Twist.

"I say we set this right." Said Sweetiebelle.

"Agreed." said Teotle. "It will only get worst as Spoiled Rich’s grip around Diamond Tiara's throat tightens."

"But how to we do that?" Asked Nyx.

"I have a plan." said Teotle, signalling for the fillies to huddle up.

However, before he could explain the plan, screams came from town. Teotle and the others ran down the path to see what was happening. What they saw, however, only made them freeze.

Wolf scouts were running around ponyville, led by sisters Desiree and Deathkiss. Teotle knew all too well what they were here for. They came to find and recover him, and they would kill anypony who stood in their way.

Many of the towns folk were either running for their homes, or were lined up side by side on their knees, held hostage by the scouts. To make matters worse, none of the guards that the princesses sent had arrived to Ponyville yet.

"What do we do?" asked Twist.

Teotle was too horrified to speak. He lead them here, and now others were paying the price for it. He knew deep down what he had to do.

"You all stay here." Teotle demanded.

"What?" The fillies all asked at once.

"What are you doing, Teotle?" Nyx asked, putting a hoof on Teotle's shoulder in an attempt to stop him.

Teotle brushed off Nyx's hoof and said, "Trust me."

Teotle walked out into the public and shouted to get the wolves attention.

"Hey!' He said. "You want me? Here I am! Just let them go!"

The wolves turned to his direction.

"You are in no position to give orders boy." said Deathkiss. "We can kill whom ever we wish."

Some of the wolves began to draw swords and axes, holding them to the necks of the hostages.

At first, Teotle was quiet, until he raised his paw and said, "No, you can't" He gripped his paw into a fist of blue fire, and instantly all the wolves, holding the ponies captive, began to wince and moan, as their minds began to twist and bend to Teotle's will.

The wolves now raised their weapons to Desiree and Deathkiss.

"Impossible." Whispered Deathkiss.

"Leave them alone!" Teotle shouted. "Go away and never come back!"

Desiree laughed and said, "Not a bad trick, but like we said, you have no say."

She then took a sword from one of the possessed Wolves and She lunged at Teotle with it. Teotle had managed to block the attack with his metal leg, but the force of the blow made him stumble to the ground.

Desiree swung again, this time, aiming for Teotle's legs. If he wouldn't come willingly, then she would drag his limbless body to her fellow sisters. She managed to cut into Teotle's back legs, but his bones were so dense, as explained by Nurse Redheart, that the sword didn't cut all the way trough.

Teolte screamed from the pain. His thick bones held together, but his muscles and tendons were cut. He couldn't move, so he did the only thing he could do. He comanded the possessed wolves to charge and fight Desiree. They began to swing there weapons wildly as they overpowered Her. Deathkiss jumped in the battle in an attempt to help Desiree. They both were out numbered, the wolves eventually stopped, pointing their weapons at the sisters to keep them at bay.

"Had enough?" Teotle asked, while trying to heal his wounds with magic.

Deathkiss and Desiree looked at Teotle from in between the wolves.

"You can't escape your destiny." Said Desiree.

"Maybe not." Teolte admitted, "But I can do what I can to protect them. Take your scouts and leave, now!"

Deathkiss stared at him, but eventually called back the rest of the wolves and gave the order to retreat.

"This isn't over, child." She groaned.

"I know." Teolte said trying to get to his feet.

He released the wolves from his control, and as they regained themselves, they fled. Deathkiss and Desiree both followed their packs away from town, where everypony stared at Teotle, silent and still where they stood. Only after Nyx and her friends came out of hiding, cheering, did the silence break. The ponies all began at Teotle, asking how he did it.

Eventually, Twilight appeared, pushing and shoving through the crowed to see if Teotle and the fillies were ok.

"Teotle, Nyx, what happened?" Twilight asked.

"I'll tell you." Said an old stallion. It was Filthy Rich, Diamond Tiara's father. "Your wolf cup, saved us from a gang of a whole pack of other wolves"

Twilight turned to look at the little wolf cub, raising an eyebrow. "How?"

Just then, Diamond Tiara appeared from behind her father and said, "He used some kind of mind control spell to make the wolves let everypony go and leave town. We saw the whole thing from inside the diner."

Twilight looked at Nyx and asked, "Is this true?"

Nyx answered nervously, "Yes."

Twilight looked at Teotle, thinking back at Rainbowdash's story, and how Shadowflame supposedly possessed his victims. But before she could make any decisions on what to do, Spoiled Rich went up to her.

"This is what your mutt has brought to equestria, wolf uprisings and open war!" She yelled.

"Sweatheart!" Rich protested, putting a hoof on Teotle's shoulder. "This cub saved the town from those wolves."

"Did you think of why they were here?" Spoiled Rich asked.

Everypony in the crowd looked at each other.

"Those brutes followed him here." She continued. "We won't be safe unless he leaves town and takes them with him."

"Enough, dear." Rich Said. "It may be true that they're after him, but that is all the more reason why he shouldn't leave. Who knows what they're planning."

"Your husbands right." Said Twilight. "The princesses are sending royal guards to watch over ponyville until those wolves are stopped. So there's nothing to worry about."

Spoiled Rich scoffed and said, "Says the pony raising Nightmaremoon."

"Mom!" Diamond Tiara protested. "Don't call Nyx that name!"

Spoiled Rich glared at her daughter and said, "What did you say?"

"You've been acting like a high horse, treating everypony like they're beneath you." Said Diamond Tiara. "Its not right. earlier, today, Teotle said you're the reason I'm not nice to others. You know what? He's right, I'm afraid that if I don't follow in your footsteps, I won't earn your respect."

Spoiled Rich looked around at the crowd. They were whispering to each other, gossiping about them. They've all seen how she treats Diamond Tiara when Filthy Rich isn't around.

She looked back at her daughter and said, "Diamond Tiara, I had no idea."

"I understand if you didn't believe me. I am the first wolf to come to equestria in years, after all." said Teotle. "I knew that the only person who could convince you was your daughter, herself."

"Diamond Tiara, sweetheart, I will always love you." Said Spoiled Rich "I'm so sorry that I made you think that was something you had to earn."

Diamond Tiara ran into her mother and father's embrace, tears of joy falling from her eyes.

She then walked to Teotle and said, "Thank you. Silver Spoon and I are sorry to you and your friends for everything."

Teotle, Nyx and their friends all gave their two new friends a big friendly hug. Everypony was still a bit confused about what Teotle did, none more so than Twilight, who knew for a fact that this adventure was far from over.