• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 4,462 Views, 262 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Old version) - Titan Commander Sebaste



Gahhhh, I knew I shouldn't have picked up that Bolter at the convention, now me and my mate Sebaste are in Equestria having to face a slew of foes! My name's Sasha, and in the grim darkness of the far future... THERE IS ONLY WAR!

  • ...
50
 262
 4,462

Equestrian Black Crusade Arc: First Blow

“Is everyone ready?” A man in giant blue armor asked, his staff held lazily in his hand. Around him were three others, varying in color and species.

“I'm ready, Ahriman.” One of them stated, his armor similar to Ahriman’s, except blood red. A large chainaxe was gripped in his hand, with a plasma pistol on his side.

“I'm ready to teach those bastards a lesson!” Another declared pridefully. Unlike the others, she was a cybernetic pegasus, her wings synthetic. A red, metallic eye took place where one used to be, and a rainbow mane covered the top of her head.

“As am I.” The third added. She was slim, her armor seeming to fit her perfectly. Bright runes floated around her, while a pony’s muzzle formed where her mouth would be. A staff was held firmly in her hand, and two dark purple wings sprouted from her back.

“Very well. Khârn and Rainborg, your on guard duty.” Ahriman pointed to the Cyberpegasus and red warrior, before turning to the female. “Midnight, your job is to send them a message, before returning and aiding Rainborg and Khârn. Remember, this marks the first strike in this war, and we want to show them we mean business.” He turned to the side, and a portal opened up in front of him. “Gloriam Legionis!”

“Gloriam Legionis!” The others repeated the phrase, and Ahriman stepped through the portal, followed by the others.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

All was peaceful in Manehattan. Ponies walked the streets, going through their daily routines as the sun shone down on them. Gleaming towers rose high into the sky, representing the feats of pony ingenuity. Then a portal opened in the center of the city. Curious ponies quickly flocked to it, only to run away in terror moments later as three bipedal figures and a robot pegasus stepped out. Ahriman gazed at the fleeing ponies, amused.

“All right, Midnight. Send the message. Khârn and Rainborg, keep the pedestrians from leaving, and wait for our hosts to arrive.” Ahriman ordered, and the other three nodded, before dispersing. Ahriman sighed, removing his ornate helmet. Two eyes stared out, a ripple pattern forming in them, along with eight lines emerging from the iris. His hands flew up, making multiple hand signs.

“Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence!”

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷


The first inkling that something was happening was when Twilight had received a letter for Sebaste and Sebastian, ordering them to go to Canterlot.

“To Sebastian and Sebaste,

We’ve lost contact with Manehatten, and just recently Church sent us a message that it was under attack by unknown figures, a policemare had sent him the message before the link cut out. We have reason to believe that Ahriman is behind this attack and we need you to come immediately to Canterlot and receive your orders.

May Faust protect us all…

Her Royal Highnesses,

Celestia and Luna”

“Ahriman, here?! Must be some mistake, he doesn't even know where our universe is!” Sebaste said in confusion.

“Well, the princesses want you at the castle immediately.” Twilight said with a worried look on her face.

The duo nodded then headed outside where Sebastian summoned a Thunderhawk and the two blasted off to Canterlot, reaching the castle in 15 minutes and landing in the garden and walking out of the transport into the castle to the throne room.

“I’m glad you could make it, the loss of communications from Manehatten is troubling indeed.” Celestia said as they entered.

“What was the transmission Church got from Manehatten?” Sebaste asked her.

Luna tapped a button on a holographic table that had been set up after the battle with the Covenant and a panicked mare’s voice eminated from it.

++This is Quick Cross, Manehatten’s under attack! A portal showed up and these figures showed up, three bipedal, the fourth looked like Rainbow Dash, they all had armor on and they're slaughtering everypony here! We need help! *sounds of bolter fire nearby* Merciful Celestia, they will kill everypony here if help doesn't come! Wait, what is… No NOOOOOOO! * Sound of pavement cracking before transmission falls silent*

“So Ahriman is here… and he’s targeted Manehatten.” Sebastian growled.

“It appears so. Your mission is to stop them at all costs. They cannot be allowed to wreak as much destruction as they have on the rest of Equestria.” Celestia said grimly.

“That we can do, besides, I owe Rainborg some pain for that stunt she pulled with the plasma grenade…” Sebaste snarled.

“You have your orders, good luck.” Celestia said before a flash of light appeared in the middle of the room.


“Oh, must you continue to hold a grudge, Dark Angel?” A slightly familiar female voice echoed throughout the throne room.

“Midnight…” Sebastian snarled, charging up his lightning claws.

“Oh, good! You remembered me.” A flash of purple light popped into existence at one of the windows, the one of Nightmare Moon’s defeat. The little Twilight image moved it's head to stare at the group. “Because I certainly remember you. After all, you were the first mortal ever to damage me.”


“And you’re still the same pawn of the Dark Gods. You will learn one day that all you are to them is nothing but a plaything that they use for their enjoyment.” The Astartes retorted, “And when you fall, I will be there!”

“Oh please, even if you managed to somehow kill me, I'd just return in a thousand years or so. Which reminds me!” The image turned it's head towards Celestia. “Why hello there, Little Celly! Been awhile since I've seen you! Alive, that is.” the image smirked.

“I do not know who you are, but I know you’re not my student!” Celestia said, glaring at the picture, “Why are you here?”

“I might not be the Twilight of this world, but I am what she could be. All it would need is a little push down the wrong alleyway.” The Daemon vanished from the picture, before reappearing in front of the group. “As for why I am here… well, I'm here to deliver a message. Oh, by the way, Celestia, I do love your horn. It's just so full of magic for me to use.” She lifted up a necklace, which had a white horn attached to it.

“What is this message?” Sebaste asked, holding his hand up to halt Sebastian, who had snarled at the sight and stepped forward in preparation to attack, “Look, we know we ticked you guys off the last time we met, but you guys should’ve known better than to summon an Astartes to a group of Chaos forces.”

“We didn't actually know who it was we were summoning, only that you may prove a danger to us. And as for the message….” She sighed, rolling her eyes. “We made a promise, and we will fulfill it. Your world will burn, and should you survive, you will have no one left to call a friend. Jeez, Ahriman needs to come up with a better way to write a message. In short, we are going to kill you all.” She declared, floating lazily in the air. “I always did wonder what Discord felt like when he was messing with us…”

“So Ahriman has you playing the messenger? Sounds like he doesn't really trust you, because if you’re one of his most valued commanders then why would he make you come all the way here to deliver a message when you are supposed to be near him at all times?” Sebaste said to her, “If you ask me, he doesn't really care about your status and finds you a threat to him and so he’ll get rid of you before you even know it.”

“So, trying to get me to betray Ahriman, eh?” Midnight smirked. “Too bad you're wrong on all accounts. Also, there was one last bit of the message. Go to Manehatten if you want to try to stop us.” She stretched her arms. “Anyways, that was about it. As for your nice little attempt to trick me, I feel I should mention that I'm not really here.” She smirked, before blasting Sebaste with a burst of Warp Magic. “See ya in Manehatten!” She then poofed into white smoke, which then slowly vanished.

“I’m really getting tired of getting blasted!” Sebaste groaned as he got up.

“We’d better head over to Manehatten immediately” Sebastian said, before saluting the princesses and heading out, Sebaste doing the same.

As the Thunderhawk lifted off, Celestia murmured, “May Faust protect them…”

The duo soon arrived at Manehatten and the sight that greeted them made them more determined to defeat them. Massive trees had erupted from the center of the town, rupturing multiple buildings, and collapsing others. Black flames now burned away at the trees, which formed the symbol of Chaos throughout the city. Even the remaining buildings were burning, the flames eating away at the buildings like they were wood.

“Rainborg spotted!” Sebaste said from the gun station.

“Take her out with the heavy bolters” Sebastian ordered.

“With pleasure…” The Spartan said before locking onto her and unleashing a torrent of fire from the dual twin linked Heavy Bolters at the cybernetic Pegasus.

A moment of fire later, and Rainborg burst out, undamaged. “Target's spotted! Lock onto my position!” She growled into her vox, before switching her foreleg into a missile launcher looking weapon. “Eat this, ya shitlords!” A beam of energy launched out, tearing into the Thunderhawk’s left wing.

“Frag! Left wing’s hit!” Sebaste said.

“She’ll hold! Fire the Turbo Destructor!” Sebastian yelled.

“Eat giant laser, ya clockwork menace!” Sebaste yelled before firing the main weapon at Rainborg, “And have a few missiles too!” he added as he fired two Hellstorm missiles that locked onto her instantly. She vanished under the onslaught of weapons, and when the dust had cleared, she was nowhere to be found.

“Let's land, I want to have a chat with Ahriman..” Sebaste said.

Sebastian nodded and eased the Thunderhawk to a landing position.

A very loud ‘pop!’ emerged from the inside of the Thunderhawk, and suddenly a very familiar face was staring down Sebaste’s shoulder.

“Ooh, nice ship!” Rainborg commented. “It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it….” She vanished again, and a small ball landed at Sebaste’s feet. Picking it up, he saw it was an EMP Grenade. Which activated in his hand. The Thunderhawk fell silent, the engines cutting off as the ship was deactivated.

“Damn it, Rainborg!” Sebaste yelled as the Thunderhawk slammed into the ground.
Luckily, it was close enough to the ground that the transport wasn't wrecked, but it sent the duo flying into the troop bay.

“That's it, the next time I see her, I’m putting her in a tank of electric eels!” Sebaste groaned, “DMG’s shockers won’t even come close!”

“Let's deal with that later, right now we need to deal with Ahriman.” Sebastian said as he opened the troop bay door, readying a Legion autocannon. As soon as the door was open, they both advanced, Sebaste had summoned a Hydra multiple missile launcher, and was taking point.

After walking a few minutes, they saw Ahriman in the center of the town, hovering in the air silently. Midnight stood nearby, observing Sebaste and Sebastian, but not doing anything.

“I don't like this…” Sebastian said.

“As long as we don't go blindly charging into things, we should be okay…” Sebaste replied before walking up to the sorcerer.

“Hello Ahriman, care to explain why you invaded?” The Spartan asked, “Look, I didn't go and invade your world because of a meeting gone wrong, so why did you?”

“It’s quite simple, Sebaste.” Ahriman replied, not turning around. “I am removing a problem before it can become a serious issue. Knowing you and your little Astartes dog over there (Sebastian snorted in anger), I knew you wouldn't just sit back quietly while I continued with my plans. You would eventually have come for me. After all, you're supposed to be ‘heroes’, fighting ‘villains’ like me for all eternity before some big villain comes and breaks your body in two. And plus, I haven't even invaded yet. This is merely step one.”

“Dude, we don't get involved in other Displaced’s plans, the only time we get involved is if they summon us for help!” Sebaste retorted, “You’re just being paranoid!”


“And when has a follower of Tzeentch not been paranoid?” Ahriman replied. “And I do have another reason.” A clone of Ahriman formed from his back, seeming to be made of wood before taking on his features. “I am doing this because I haven't had an actual fight in years. I've grown soft during my time in Equestria. Ponies are weak compared to me. But an Astartes, and a Spartan? No, they are much more entertaining than a pony. You put up more of a challenge, you even managed to wound Midnight.” The clone walked around Sebaste. “And, if it's any consolation, Tzeentch dislikes the both of you.”

“Eh, expected as much. But during our little ‘spat’ I did gain a whole lot of respect for you, you knew who to pick to work with you, and even in 40K I had a lot of respect for Ahriman.” Sebaste said, “But that doesn't mean you attack just because of a mistake, we were still hot headed back then, but we’ve learned a lot of things over the years. So if you were thinking that we would come in blindly, you’re sadly mistaken.”

“A mistake, you say? I attacked Manehatten not to get revenge for that little battle you had with my brother and Midnight, or Rainborg. I attacked to make you face me.” Ahriman chuckled darkly, before snapping his fingers. “Spellbinding Circle.” Two circles with multiple runes appeared around Sebaste and Sebastian, and they found they couldn't move. “Now, it is time for you to witness the powers I have been gifted.” He rose higher in the air, while Midnight teleported away.

“What's going on?!” Sebaste asked as he tried to move.

“Oh, just a little trap card I had set up before your arrival. It makes you immobile. It will also protect you from what I'm about to do, so you can witness the destruction.” Ahriman replied, before stopping in the air. A cold silence filled the air.

“Deva Path: Shinra Tensei!” Ahriman growled, and on the ground, a small circle of wind formed, expanding quickly. The ground behind the circle suddenly began to crumble, before being destroyed entirely. Minutes later, the entire city had been demolished, the building all forced away. A giant crater surrounded by rubble was all that remained of Manehatten, and the familiar Star of Chaos had been formed into the crater. Ahriman sighed, floating down.

“That took too much energy to use on such a scale…..” He muttered, as Midnight reappeared.

“It's time to go. The next phase is already in motion.” She told him, preparing to move him into the portal.


“Not so fast, ya big helmet sucker!” Sebastian yelled, bursting out of the rubble and firing the Autocannon at them, managing to get a hit on Ahriman in the process.

Midnight glanced his way. “Spell Card: Swords of Revealing Light.” She held up a card, which began to glow. Multiple beams of light, in the shape of swords, impaled Sebastian’s arms and legs, immobilizing him once more. “I summon Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, attack mode.” A giant robotic Dragon appeared.


Sebaste then burst out, and fired the Hydra launcher at her, five missiles locking onto her before he ducked.

“Trap Card: Mirror Force.” a strange, mirror-like wall formed between her and the missiles, which impacted the wall before sliding around and back at Sebaste. Midnight tossed Ahriman through the portal, closing it before anything else could happen. The dragon vanished into smoke.

“Damn it!” The Spartan swore, then turned to Sebastian. “I think it’s… DUCK!” Both of them ducked down as the missiles flew over the duo and impacted the rubble behind them.

“I think it’s time to call in a few favors…” Sebaste said to the Astartes.

Before the duo could move, a massive Warp Tear appeared above the planet, swallowing it whole before they reappeared in normal space. Except all the stars were wrong, and the sun seemed different.

“Greetings, puny mortals of Equestria.” A mischievous voice echoed all around the two, and all around the world. “I am Tzeentch, God of Change. One of my subordinates asked me for a little favor, and since it benefited me, I accepted. What's going on right now is this: I've moved your planet to a Universe I personally made for this. It is a replica of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, in fact. Except one thing's different. You are where Holy Terra should be.”

“The 41st millennium…” Sebaste said in shock.

“I have the feeling we're going to need more allies for this…” Sebastian muttered.

“Now, my subordinate, and his allies, will be emerging from what mortals call ‘The Eye of Terror’ in two weeks. They will be trying to reach this world and destroying it. Lucky for you, I gave your allies a call, and they will be arriving shortly to assist you in defending this planet, as well as any planet in between the Eye and here. This is what the servants of Chaos call a ‘Black Crusade’.” Tzeentch explained.

“So we have two weeks to prepare for the Black Crusade…” Sebaste muttered, “And we’ll need to explain to Celestia what happened, bloody brilliant….”


“Sebaste, look above us!” Sebastian said. The Spartan looked up to see a fleet of ships above them. Consisting of 1 Retribution class battleship, 4 Armageddon class battle cruisers, 3 Dominator class cruisers, 2 Astartes strike cruisers, 2 Paris class heavy frigates and an Infinity class battleship with an escort of 5 Firestorm class frigates, it was an impressive sight.

“Terra’s Wrath! The fleet we thought of when we imagined a combined UNSC/Imperium fleet! It’s here!” The Astartes exclaimed.

“Also, I should mention that, due to multiversal laws established in….hey Khorne, what cycle did those rules come in?” The God of Change asked to someone else.

“GRAAAAAAGGGHHH!” Came the reply.

“Yeah, it doesn't matter. Anyways, due to Multiversal Law, no one will actually die in this war. That is, no one important, such as the people from the multiverse who I called over. But yeah, if they die, they just…. I don't know, respawn or something? Yeah let's go with that. They respawn in their own universe and won't be called upon again from this war for a year. Or whenever I feel like letting them back in.” Tzeentch continued. “And that should be about it. Die well!” A feeling of something leaving their minds was felt as Tzeentch returned to the Warp.

“This skirmish may be over, but I have the feeling the battle is just getting started…”

“Well no shit sherlock. Stop trying to act like a badass and get a move on!” Tzeentch growled in their minds.

“Shut up bird brain!” The duo shouted.

“Hey! You do realize that, if I wanted to, I could move up the schedule for Ahriman’s arrival, right? So shut your pieholes!” Tzeentch retorted, before returning to the Warp again.

“Let’s go, we have a lot of preparation to do…” Sebastian summoned another Thunderhawk and the two blasted off to Canterlot to prepare and alert Celestia of what happened.


÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Meanwhile, on a Daemon World within the Eye of Terror….

Ahriman nodded appreciatively as the fleet began to orbit over the planet. The flagship, The Scion of Prospero, lead the rest of the fleet, which consisted of fifty other warships of different classes. Midnight stepped next to him.

“The Dark Gods truly have given us their approval for such a great fleet.” She said, gazing at the many vessels.

“Indeed, and our army will only continue to grow. It is time to call for our allies. Prepare the Meeting Room for their arrival. I shall be there shortly.” Ahriman replied. Midnight nodded before walking towards the specified room.

“Glory to Chaos….” Ahriman muttered, returning his gaze to the Daemon World before him.

Author's Note:

The first blow of the War has been struck...
The Black Crusade will soon begin...

Thanks to Warmaster Ahriman for this Crossover!

For those who are allied with Sebastian and Sebaste, I'm doing an intro chapter for them tomorrow so PM me when you're ready to join in!