• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 4,459 Views, 262 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Old version) - Titan Commander Sebaste



Gahhhh, I knew I shouldn't have picked up that Bolter at the convention, now me and my mate Sebaste are in Equestria having to face a slew of foes! My name's Sasha, and in the grim darkness of the far future... THERE IS ONLY WAR!

  • ...
50
 262
 4,459

Equestrian Black Crusade Arc: One Big Daddy!

*Third Person PoV*

After the meeting with Kirito and Asuna, the two super-soldiers continued with helping rebuild the cities that had been damaged from the Battle with the Covenant force, and while the main force had been destroyed by Church's gambit, there were still pockets of Covenant hiding in the Everfree Forest that launched raids into Ponyville.

Sebaste had just finished repairing the home of Bon-Bon and Lyra when he noticed something nearby. It was some sort of doll, made out of several poorly sewn together scraps of clothes with a tin can on the back, a baseball for a head with push pins stuck in it, string strung between the two and a corkscrew for one arm. He knew he should recognize it but it escaped him.

“Oy, Sasha, come check this out!” The Spartan called out to his friend.

As Sebastian walked over, Sebaste picked the doll up and suddenly heard a little girl's voice "My name is Theresa and this is my uncle Charlie. We are a gatherer and a protector, lost in a strange world and we're willing to fight alongside of you, if you wish only for the ones you love to stay safe, if you need to take back what was once yours, if you merely need a friend, then call on us. After all, good girls gather and daddies protect." After the girl stopped talking, the message was followed by a semi loud, echoing roar, as if a beast was lock in a metal coffin.

“The hell?! A double Displaced like us?” Sebaste exclaimed in shock. Just then, cries of panic were heard along with the sound of plasma fire.

“Great, another raid…” Sebastian growled, summoning a Tigrus pattern bolter.

“Let's take care of them, then I’m gonna have a talk with Church about lending a few of his Lopez bots for a purge mission…” Sebaste said.

As they ran to the site of the raid, they saw nine Elites, two squads of Jackals and a unit of Brutes, along with a Wraith.

“Damn it, that's too powerful even for us!” The Spartan swore.

Sebastian grabbed the token and cried out, “Theresa and Charlie, in the name of the Emperor, assist us!”


Charlie and Theresa were busy overseeing the newest additions to their group, a couple of Excavators and Constructors, when they heard a voice call out, “Theresa and Charlie, in the name of the Emperor, assist us!”

"Maybe we'll get to see the Crystal Empire early, huh?" Theresa asked as she pulled out her gun and grabbed her bag-O-blood.

Charlie nodded before he locked his dive suit's helmet into place. Before he submitted to the void, he growled at the two pre-Protectors, "*Don't bring this castle down, and I'll see if I can find a way to give you two a steak.*"


A door materialised near the two heros, it resembled a bulkhead on a UNSC frigate, but only in the crudest sense of the word. It was eight feet tall and half as wide, a helmet, similar to the doll's head, was etched onto it with a red sign on it with the words AIRLOCK ACTIVE under it.

“What the….” Sebaste muttered in confusion, “This is new…”

“Let's not worry about that at the moment, let worry abou-AARG!” Sebastian cried out in pain as he was hit by a grenade from a brute shot.

He snarled and summoned his lightning claws and jump pack and charged forward with a roar of “FOR THE LION!”

Sebaste kept an eye on the door, and did a double take when it started to open. Out stepped a massive creature, it could have been human underneath it's heavy looking cloth and metal armour, or a cyclops judging by the single, large yellow viewpoint. On its hips were two large, blood stained drills, easily the size of a large pony's chest at the drills widest span, a nearly unnoticeable bag hanging over one of them. It groaned before looking around and locking on the Elites, growling. "*Genocidal xenophobic xenos that are allied with xenophobic xenos... Fucking wonderful.*"

“I’m guessing you’re one of the two that we summoned?” Sebaste asked the hulking figure apprehensively, the cyclops nodded as it's 'eye' turned red, a rather unusual thing to see due to it's inability to move it's helmet separately from its back.

It held out one hand and effortlessly caught a flying super soldier, emotionlessly dropping him on his face after a few seconds.

*Doof* “Fragging apes, thanks for the sa….” Sebastian looked up at the figure in shock, getting up quickly and readying his lightning claws to which the newcomer just gave an unseen smirk.

Sebaste shouted, “He’s with us!”

“This is the Displaced? He’s bigger than an Astartes!” His friend replied.

“Let's deal with size matters later, we still need to take out those Covenant!” Sebaste said, pointing at the advancing force, “Can you deal with that Wraith?” He asked the figure as plasma fire zipped by them.

Charlie slipped his shield drill on and shoved the two power-armoured soldiers behind him, the drill effortlessly diverting the incoming energy ammunition. After a few seconds, he raised his right hand and aimed it at the Wraith.

Sebaste and Sebastian watched wide eyed as the tank floated up, tilting forward to the point where it was incapable of doing anything but digging trenches. The tank floated over and was placed on its side as a barricade from incoming fire. Charlie chuckled before releasing the tank from his Plasmid, full on laughing as he pulled out a large, impossibly sharp scythe from his Tardis bag and sliced a large opening into the tank.

“Throne!” Sebastian exclaimed before charging into the pack of Brutes and gutting two before killing three more with the built-in Storm Bolters. “This is for messing with the wrong town!” He snarled as he engaged the Chieftain of the squad.

“Big words from a frail human!” Said the Chieftain as he swung his gravity hammer at the Astartes, “Though, I’ve never seen a Demon like you before…”

Sebastian smirked under his helmet as he sliced the head of the hammer, “I’m no Daemon, I’m one of the Emperor’s sons, an Angel of Death to his foes!” He roared before dealing a death blow to the brute by plunging his claws into the Chieftain’s chest and through his heart.

“Right, you deal with the Elites, I’ll deal with the Jackals!” Sebaste said before summoning a plasma repeater and opening fire on the avian aliens. Charlie groaned as he finished breaking the neck of the last tank operator.

“I’ve just about had it with these blasted raids!” The Spartan snarled as he tossed a grenade into their midst, killing three and stunning the rest, making them easy prey for the Repeater.

Charlie growled before unknowingly fuelling his Voice Tonic, "Fight me with honour, unless Sanghelios is home to cowards!"

The Elites stopped as they heard his challenge, not in English but in their native tongue. They chattered between themselves before dropping their rifles; eight of them pulled out energy swords while the ninth pulled out a metal sword. A burn blade! Charlie thought, grinning ear to ear when the weapon heated up to a cherry red temperature within seconds. The lower caste Elites forming a half circle as their leader stepped forward.

"Fuckin' A plus! Looting is my favorite hobby!" Charlie yelled before quickly removing himself from his dive suit, the six foot tall, plainly dressed human looking nowhere near as intimidating as he was moments prior, he only took a few seconds to swap out his super scythe for his sword. Sebaste and Sebastian watched as he walked forward with an air of confidence, but when they tried to approach, he turned around and glared at them with his glowing yellow eyes, "Elites are from a extremely honour based culture, it would be an insult to yourself and your respective franchises if you were to intrude upon this fight.”

They both nodded and observed as the fight started between the two. Charlie and the unnamed Elite circled each other, their weapons both incredibly hot since Charlie was using his Incinerate Plasmid to imitate the Elites burn blade. Once more fuelling Anam to his Voice Tonic to Translator's Voice, Charlie asked his foe, "To whom do I have the pleasure of possibly killing or honourably dying at the hands of?"

“Sora’nai Rana’thee” The Elite replied before continuing in an accented, but well learned English, “You will not win human, I have fought more duels than you will ever know!” He snarled before charging at Charlie.

Charlie sidestepped and continued circling with a smirk on his face, "My oh my, where's my introduction. My name is Charlie Shackleford of the war house Robertson, I am cursed twice over, honour bound to defend all young life till death comes for me and cursed by Death himself to never know his gentle embrace. I am a Undead, you can kill me dozens of times but I can never truly die." Charlie rushed forward and swung overhead, intent on cleaving the Elite in two, only for him to roll out of the way and return with a quick strike across Charlie's chest.

Charlie hissed as he quickly swung again, this time from the right with more speed, the blow deflected off of the Elites shields. Growling Charlie backed off and switched to a one handed grip, flicking his left hand several times, "You must've been raised by your weakest father/uncle, to resort to such dishonorable tricks."

“If you think that, then you have no idea of how we Sangheili are trained!” Sora’nai snarled before ordering to the others in his squad, “Deal with the other two, I’ll deal with this heretic!”

They nodded and advanced towards the duo behind the duel. Sebaste summoned a gravity hammer while Sebastian readied his lightning claws, energy coursing through them.

"And you have no idea how I wasn't trained." Charlie taunted before overcharging his Sports Boast, "Catch me if you can." Charlie ran towards the Elite in a flash, quickly striking his shields several times before leaping back before Sora'nai could counter. Lightning covered his arm as he pointed to the heavens and yelled, "Trust Dyke Smurf to leave herself a place to nap, even when the day calls for cloudless skies!"

He sent a lightning bolt into the sky where it struck the sole cloud above the duel, a just barely hearable, to anyone else but Charlie (who smiled when he heard it), yelp as the thunder rang out like a massive drum. The cloud instantly darkening before release a dozen lightning bolts upon the Elites, weakening the shields of the others and completely disabling Sora'nai's.

After the lightning strikes, the duo charged and engaged the remaining elites (while Rainbow quickly flew off with her hair sticking up from her impromptu awakening), Sebaste sent one flying into a post while Sebastian cleaved through another’s shield and killing it instantly. Two elites tried to tag team the Astartes, only to be taken out by a hail of mass reactive shells. Sebaste then crushed another's head with the Gravity Hammer.

Sora'nai and Charlie were fiercely trading blows, what Charlie lacked in skill or form, he made up for with speed, endurance and strength. The two of them charged once more, both of them locking blades and growling in the others terrifying, to each their own, face. Charlie had a large scorched cut over his left eye and had more than a few burned slices on his plain white tee-shirt. Sora'nai had a similar wound on his right jaw and his armour had dozens of furrows melted into it, "When I'm done with you, I'm going to force feed you a Tonic that'll ensure you will heal from all of these wounds without scars!"

Sora’nai scoffed.”You wish human, I’ll have your head mounted as a trophy!" He yelled before swinging his blade at Charlie in a killing strike, intent on splitting him in half at the ribs. Charlie jumped back as quick as he could, but the sword still bit into his stomach, creating a large burned slash across his lower torso. Charlie fell back to the ground with a curse before he stopped his Plasmid, extinguishing his swords inner glow.

Charlie quickly shook his head before glaring at the Elite, "You know what you just did, you stupid fuck? You just made about a hundred new enemies." Charlie lifted his sword and sliced his own belly open, releasing scores of furious killer bees on Sora'nai, the Elite ineffectively trying to swat them with his sword. Charlie quickly stood up and swung at the distracted Elite, beheading him in a shower of purple blood. After kicking the head out of Ponyville, he turned to the other two displaced and motioned towards the still sideways tank, "Can one of you go grab my Bag-O-Fucks off of my dive suit? I need to heal this crap before the hive slides out and forces them to rebuild."

Sebaste nodded before he headed over to the dive suit, grabbed the bag and threw it to Charlie. “So where’s your niece? She was also called…” He asked.

Charlie held up a hand as he recalled his bees, everyone watching in gross fascination as they crawled into wound-like holes in his hand and visibly crawled around over the hive made in his intestines. After he was sure he got the last of them, he took out his Estus Flask and took a few gulps, his wounds quickly closed and healed with only scars to tell the story, "Sorry about that, one of the little guys was poking me with it's stinger, probably wanted the window closed. Anyway, Theresa is back in the airlock, it's something I don't understand, but I don't question it. Just give me a sec, would ya? I'm going to see about grabbing a gravity hammer from..." Charlie trailed off as he stared at the destroyed weapon, only slightly frowning, "Damn."

Charlie grabbed the burn blade and his sword, both of which were dropped into the pouch before it was tied to his blue jeans. He quickly grabbed the rest of the energy swords while Sebaste asked, “So which game did you dress up as a character from? Because I’ve never seen anything like your suit before…”

"I could ask the Spartan's bigger cousin over there the same thing" He replied, causing Sebastian to sputtered in indignation, "but I'm willing to bet it was either Xbox or computer exclusive. As to answer you, Theresa and I were cosplaying as a pre fall of Rapture Little Sister and her Big Daddy from Bioshock. I'm a Alpha model, which were constructed out of ex Plasmid testers and were given extremely unstable genetic modifying drinks and injections." Pausing mid step, he shrugged, "Personally, I have no Idea how the bees one worked, but I have a hive of hyper aggressive killer bees living where half of my intestines used to be."

“Bioshock ey? Well, my name’s Sebaste, and my friend here is Sebastian or ‘Sasha’ to his friends. As to what he’s Displaced as, he’s an Adeptus Astartes of the Dark Angels chapter from Warhammer 40,000.” The Spartan replied, earning a nod as Charlie grabbed a beam rifle off of a jackal's corpse.

"Was there some dumb meme involving a ridiculously huge tank and some LT with a thin ass twig of a sword standing in plain view of snipers? That's the only thing I can recall that comes to mind." Charlie asked as he picked up another alien weapon and sighed, "Why couldn't it there be just one pair of Hunters? I could've stolen a shield and arm cannon."

“After the Battle, the last pair of Hunters were wiped out in a failed raid. We’ve been fighting off raids for days now, and this is on top of waiting for orders from the Alliance…” Sebaste said, “But now, we’ve been hearing rumors of Ahriman planning to attack this universe with a bunch of allies and we need all the help we can get to defend our world from this attack…”

Charlie hmm'ed as he continued to quickly pick up all of the weapons, ammo and grenades, even going so far as to disassemble Sora'nai's armour and grab the broken gravity hammer, and threw it all into his infinity bag, after he was finished, he looked around the area, noting the pockmarked walls and many burns. "I don't know if you've heard of it, but I'm on the evil side in the War of Shadows. Not because I'm mad about someone hurting Scootaloo, in spite of the fact that pisses me off, but because I want to ensure that whether I fight for good or evil, the least amount of young fillies and colts get hurt by either side. If you'll have me, than I'll fight for you."

“We’ve heard of the story, but if you ask me, they need to get over what happened to Darkaloo and set aside their differences, it was an accident and it shouldn't have happened, you can blame Killjoy for what happened.” Sebaste said, “But if you are willing to help us defend our world from Ahriman, then we will gladly accept your help, and if you see any Displaced that look like they’d be good allies, let them know of our predicament.”

Charlie snorted at Darkaloo, "Personally, I agree with the live and let live philosophy, but being Displaced changes people, brings out your little demons and angels. But who's to say what you can or can't do when even God himself couldn't keep you from buying some trinket. Now then, I think I could go for a drink, let's get Theresa and find a place with cold beer." He told them as they all walked towards the airlock.

“Unfortunately, there aren't any usable bars, the battle destroyed most of Ponyville and we still have a lot of rebuilding to do.” Sebastian replied, “Sorry.”

Charlie chuckled as he approached the airlock, pausing to bang on it a few times, "Don't worry about either of those things, I got friends in high, and low, places." He cryptically responded as the door opened, revealing a bored looking eight year old in a dress with a bag on one shoulder and a handgun in her right hand, "Theresa, you mind grabbing a spare pair from home? This place is kinda smashed."

Theresa shrugged before tossing the bag outside, "Sure, one sec." The airlock closed and the three outside waited for a few seconds before the door opened again, revealing two more towering beings. One whose helmet was etched into the door and the other only slightly resembling Charlie's dive suit.

Charlie pointed at the eight eyed one and said, "This, is a Excavator, and the other is a Constructor. Don't worry about their menacing appearance, they’re completely incapable of harming others, even to save their own lives. Feel free to just point and ignore, they're tireless machines that'll keep working until either specific pheromones or orders from a Foreman or Foreman designated supervisor changes their priority."

“Then can you have them help rebuild in the Downtown district? Sasha and I can deal with the repairs here.” Sebaste asked, “We’ll let Mayor Mare know that they’re here to help rebuild.”

"That'll be for the best, but you might also want to tell Twilight to stay away from them. The last thing I want to deal with is some smart pony trying to open them up and take a peek inside. You may have never seen the concept art to Bioshock but I'll tell you this, they could easily have eight eyes and no mouth, I was shocked to learn I wasn't a barely animated corpse." Charlie warned before pointing towards the indicated district, "*Move rubble and gather whatever is salvageable for further use, obey these two's orders.*"

Meanwhile, Sebaste had let Mayor Mare know of the two helping and warned Twilight not to investigate them or he’d tie her to a chair and have Sebastian guard her, to which she agreed to, albeit reluctantly, and then headed to the next house that needed repairs. In just over a few hours, what would’ve taken days to repair and rebuild was completed. The group had just finished a round of beers, courtesy of Charlie's chaos powers, the two native Displaced watching in stunned silence as Theresa drank a Budweiser without complaint or comment from Charlie, silently accepting it.

“We can't thank you enough for your help with repairing and rebuilding Ponyville. If you ever need our help, we’ll be there.” Sebastian said before handing a curious looking future rifle to Charlie, “This is called a Volkite Charger, it’s essentially a ray gun that disintegrates the target, so use it well.”

Sebaste then handed him an unbroken Gravity Hammer, “Think of it as a free bonus from us.” He said with a wink before putting his helmet back on.

Charlie nodded as he placed both of the weapons into his bag-O-fucks before informing them to meet him at town hall in five minutes. By the time the others arrived, there was an unnatural fire with a sword sticking out of it, when Charlie, who was back in his dive suit, saw the others, he reached into his pouch and pulled out a pair of crystals.

"If you guys need us or want to talk, you can use the Bonfire..." Charlie started before trailing off as he stared into the flames. He eyes seeming to bore through his porthole.

Theresa grabbed the crystals and continued, "Just throw a letter in there addressed to us, if you're not near this one, crush this and rub the dust into the ground to make a Bonfire. It's been nice, we'll see you when those pricks show up." She said with a smile.

Sebaste nodded before taking the crystals and saying, “It has been an honor meeting you both, and while we may be on two different side in the War of Shadows, we are allies in the cause of protecting the innocent. Our contract is complete.”

Charlie and Theresa soon turned to ash and flowed into the Bonfire, Sebaste and Sebastian watched them disappear before turning around-

-and coming helmeted face to dive helmeted face with the two pre-Protectors. "*Orders?*"

“Ah, frag….” Sebaste muttered.

Author's Note:

Two new allies have joined the fight against Ahriman...
But Sebastian and Sebaste are going to need more than just the 4 they have met...

Thanks to Gamer4COD for this Crossover! Check out his story!