• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 1,788 Views, 30 Comments

Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle: Partners In Time - Mister Phoenix



After the events of Cutie Re-Mark, Starlight makes the mistake on telling Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo about the map and how to use the time travel easily. Now these two are travelling though out time to try and save the future.

  • ...
8
 30
 1,788

Chapter One

The sound of thunder boomed and echoed in and from the side of the magical tunnel. Sweetie Belle flinched at the loud sound and hugged Scootaloo in dismay. The light blue colour tunnel seemed to endlessly strive forward.

"Where do you think it will take us?" Sweetie Belle asked, cowering behind the shoulder of Scootaloo.

A bright light seemed to form in their wake. The luminous bright orb shined at the end of the passageway, its light radiated powerful energy. Sweat dribbled off of the forehead of the young filly.

"I don't know—" She motioned her head away from her friend and towards the portal. "―but we're soon going to find out"

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle trotted forward and braced themselves for the oncoming light and closed their eyes.
The orange coated mare landed face first into the dirty ground below her while Sweetie Belle landed on her rump.

Sweetie Belle rubbed the bruise on her flank, ignoring Scootaloo's attempt to pry her head out of the ground to look around at her surroundings. Scootaloo finally managed to shake her head away from Terra ground and observer the world.

A few buildings, nothing too big. Not a lot of ponies either, a smaller count than Ponyville that was certain.

While observing the locals of the town, Sweetie Belle saw the towns folk were wearing strange clothing, it looked old and foul.

"Strange, Scoots, you got to see this" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo looked at her just to see that the pegasus gave her friend a look. "Oops" was the word that escape Sweetie's lips

"Do you know where we are?" She asked

"Of course I do. We're in a the town of Candy and no rules where no pony is going to stop us" Sweetie Belle said with a smirk as Scootaloo rolled her eyes.

"You could have just said 'I don't know' there's no reason to get smart about it" Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle giggle.

"Then that would be no fun, would it?" She asked as the two fillies walk down to the small town.


Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle's hoofs when connected to the ground made a small crack noise as the two walked on uneven road. Sweetie Belle looked at the town once the two was at the entrance still seem small but at the same time huge.

"Welcome to Canterlot?" Scootaloo said as an question as she read the wooden sigh.

"Canterlot? Are you sure because this place is pretty small" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo nodded

"Yep, says it right here and next to the year as well" Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle's eyes widen in shock.

"But that means we travel though time to this year" Sweetie Belle said "And because we both know what year it is there's no point on saying it"

"True that let see if anypony is willing to help us..." Scootaloo said to walk into the town just to be stopped by Sweetie Belle biting her purple tail as she pulled her pegasus friend behind a home.

"Are you crazy! We can't go in there" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo gave her a annoy look

"Why is that?" She asked sounding bored

"Because we're naked" Sweetie Belle answered as Scootaloo just shook her head.

"Sweetie Belle we are always naked!" Scootaloo said, Sweetie Belle just rolled her green cat-like eyes.

"No look you dolt!" Sweetie Belle said as the two poke their heads out from behind the building to see that everypony in the small town of Canterlot is wearing old clothing.

"No... It can't be true!" Scootaloo said to make Sweetie Belle turn to her with a questioning look. "You're right and Equestria isn't ending!" She said sounding shocked as the young unicorn slapped her on the back of the head.

"We going to have to find clothes before anything else" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"I'm going to have to wear a dress" Scootaloo said with a moan as Sweetie Belle pushed her pegasus friend away.


The two fillies sneak around in the shadows and behind the buildings to avode getting seen. Walking in the tall wet grass which showed that it was raining sometime yesterday and with the dark clouds in the sky warned for today. The girls stopped when they saw a small shop with the sign hanging before the front door with a picture of the types clothes wear.

Standing on a cut tree stump Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle looked though the window seeing colt and stallion clothes on the right side and fillies and mare dresses on the left side. As Scootaloo looked at the mare running the shop who had a bored and tired look on her face.

"So how are we going to get some clothes maybe we could ask nicely and...Why are you smiling like that?" Sweetie Belle question when she saw that Scootaloo had a evil smile formed on her face.

"Dear Sweetie Belle, my best friend" Scootaloo said wrapping her leg behind Sweetie Belle's neck.

"I don't like where this is going" she said that Scootaloo just ignore.

"I'm so sorry that your poor naive mind is so unclear that you can't see the truth" Scootaloo said then Sweetie Belle's eyes widen to look at her.

"What do you mean 'naive?'" Sweetie Belle asked

"It just we can take it, without asking them" Scootaloo said with that Sweetie pushed her away.

"That's stealing!" She cried out as Scootaloo rolled her eyes

"No it borrowing we just not going to ask"

"That's still stealing which is illegal" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo let out a sigh

"Look Sweetie, what if I take something that doesn't belong to me?" She asked

"That's stealing"

"Yes but what if I want it more?" Scootaloo asked with a grin

"Still stealing"

"No you don't see. I want it more then the other guy" Scootaloo pointed out while Sweetie Belle shock her head.

"That is still stealing"

"Yes but is it stealing I mean all it is just us taking something without permission or unlawfully" Scootaloo said

"Scootaloo that's the definition of stealing!" Sweetie Belle pointed out

"Of course you would know that, dictionary"

"Look we're not stealing!" Sweetie Belle said then the two friends looked behind them to see to Earth ponies.

The one on the left is a mare with a light yellow coat and a long green mane with a purple dress with holes in the front legs showing the white with her cutie mark getting covered.

The one on the right is also a mare with a dark blue coat and a black mane which covers her left eye with a red like the mare next to her beside they are no white spots and this is a mix between red and black

"What wrong little fillies?" The mare on the left asked

"Well it just everypony wears clothes and my friend and I don't have enough money to buy any" Sweetie Belle said as she pout her lip out as looked at the two with big adorable eyes.

"Of course girls" the yellow mane said while the dark blue mare looked at them.

"Are you sure you two are friends because most pegasus and unicorn's ain't" she said as the pair of fillies looked at each other.

"We may bitter from time to time" Scootaloo said "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends"

"Yeah friends that what it forever will be" the yellow mare said "Oh where are my manners I'm Flower Lilly and this is my...Friend Darklight"

"Hello" Darklight greeted

"Well I'm Scootaloo and this is Sweetie Belle one of my best friends" Scootaloo said giving her a small hug.

'Flower Lilly and Darklight, where have I heard those names?' Sweetie Belle thought.


"Ahhh" Scootaloo yelled as she kept trying to move in her light green dress to get comfortable while Sweetie Belle had no problem. "How are you doing so well?"

Sweetie Belle looked over at her with a smile as she wore her's ocean blue with black strips at the top there. "It a lovely little thing, you can buy it now for twenty-nine bits. It called trial and error"

"Sometimes I hate you" Scootaloo said while Sweetie just stuck her tongue out.

"Lunch is ready girls" Flower Lilly said as Scootaloo and Sweetie walked to the dinning room.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle sat down as Flower Lilly place a plate of broccoli and boiled egg salad with chills and croutons.

"Thank you for the lunch, Flower Lilly"

"It really no problem Sweetie Belle but you're welcome" Flower Lilly said as the four started to eat their lunch in silence.

Scootaloo watched Flower Lilly and Darklight kept sharing looks at each other when the other wasn't looking. The two fillies shared a look of confusion

"I need to talk to my friend for a minute" Sweetie said as Flower Lilly nodded

"Of course"

Sweetie Belle dragged her friend out of the room until to the point where the two mare's are far from hearing but Sweetie still talked in a whisper.

"I know who the two are" Sweetie Belle said

"Umm...So do I, Flower Lilly and Darklight" Scootaloo said making Sweetie let out a sign.

"No remember in class yesterday Miss Cheerlee told us about the pair of mare's to get married" Sweetie said as Scootaloo looked in the room to see Darklight and Flower Lilly talking.

"Yeah, you're right but once they meet they fell in love but here, they are only friends" Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle bit her lip.

"I don't know there something wrong which shouldn't be right" Sweetie pointed out

"Well we can't focus them in love remember with Cheerlee and Big Mac?" Scootaloo question

"Please don't remind me" the young unicorn said "But maybe we can push them in the right direction?"

"Oh, Sweetie Belle I taught you so well" Scootaloo said just making Sweetie head fall

"Oh help me" she said with a sign.

The two friends walked back into the dinning room, Flower Lilly looked at the two with a smile.

"Oh, you two back did you two sort out everything?" She asked as Scootaloo nodded

"Yes, we have so long have you two been friends?" Scootaloo question as the two mare's looked at each other with worry or regret in they eyes.

"Since we was fillies, just like you two"

"Oh, that so nice" Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo rolled her eyes.

"Do you two love each other?" Scootaloo asked as the mare's eye widen in shock.

"Out!" Darklight said as the two sat where they are "Now!" She shouted as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle walked out of the house.


Scootaloo sat on a tree stump as Sweetie Belle sat on the ground with the two friends were now in the a middle of a forest. As Sweetie Belle just gave Scootaloo a death stare.

"Oh so you're not talking to me because your mad, well two can play at this game" Scootaloo said as she looked at Sweetie stare.

"Knock, knock" Scootaloo said as Sweetie stayed quite "Come on, you have to say 'who's there's' it's the rules"

Sweetie Belle sat there looking at her. Still giving her the death stare in silence.

"Fine knock, knock who's there? Orange, Orange who? Orange you going to let me in?" She joked as Sweetie sat there just looking at her.

"What do you want! I'll do anything! Just talk to me!" Scootaloo said as Sweetie lips formed a evil smile.

"Oh there you girls" Flower Lilly said as the girls looked at her. "I was so worried"

"Flower Lilly!" Darklight cried out as she ran into the small space. "You ran out crying after I kicked the fillies"

"Because..." Flower Lilly said looking at the two as they nodded "I love you"

"But it not right! We'll never get accepted!" Darklight said as Flower Lilly eyes fell to the ground.

"Okay, do you Flower Lilly love Darklight, even in sickness and health do death do you part?" Scootaloo asked as Flower Lilly looked into Darklight's eyes and smiled.

"I do" Flower Lilly said

"And Darklight do you love Flower Lilly, even in sickness and health do death do you part?" Scootaloo asked as Darklight looked back at Flower Lilly and smiled

"I do" Darklight said

"Then your married" Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle rubbed away a tear.

"Sorry I always cry at weddings" Sweetie Belle said as Flower Lilly and Darklight shared a kiss.

The light blue tunnel open up in the sky covering the two friends in darkness making them looked up to see the tunnel which sent them there.

"Sorry we gotta go" Sweetie Belle said as both her and Scootaloo got lifted up into the light blue time portal.

"Goodbye, we won't forget about you. My friends"

Author's Note:

Well I'm a freaking lair, so I think my love of Christmas is making me think differently then I should I been holding it in for so long that I'm afraid on what will happen if I unleash the Christmas love? Scary anyway I think it best to try and ignore what I say unless it an review maybe I don't know but I do know is that one of my O.C is up for adoption: Robin she has nothing to do with this story but I'm looking for an author to give her a good home. If you think you'll be good to her please PM me, anyway another chapter done I hope you all have yourself a fantastic day or lovely night and take care.