• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 1,788 Views, 30 Comments

Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle: Partners In Time - Mister Phoenix



After the events of Cutie Re-Mark, Starlight makes the mistake on telling Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo about the map and how to use the time travel easily. Now these two are travelling though out time to try and save the future.

  • ...
8
 30
 1,788

Chapter Three

Thunderstruck the ground which created a loud bang that shock the ground and crack it in two. The dark clouds began to form in the now darken sky to form an never seen weather patterns before now.

The sound of lighting echo though the clouds that just created more and more thunder that struck the ground. A light blue worm hole broke though the darken clouds and thunder storm making it rain onto the ground.

The rain with the lighting and thunder scared ponies away from what's going to come out that strange but beautiful looking worm hole that seems to have created this deadly storm

Screams of only two ponies could be heard even that the field is now clear, the screams seems to be coming from that worm hole. Two small ponies an unicorn and an pegasus fell out of the time portal and onto the wet grassy field with the clouds clearing away by just stopping them off.

"Great, this is great" Scootaloo moan because she hurt her head on the fall

"Yeah this isn't the best. I'm so tired, I can't even make a smart come back" Sweetie Belle said

"I'm so tired of this. When are we now?" Scootaloo question, looking around the area the two friends stood.

"Does it look like I know? We need to find out after we rest" Sweetie Belle said not wanting to stand up.

"What if this time portal is draining our magic until we don't have any left?" Scootaloo question, causing Sweetie Belle to look at her.

"I don't think so, we haven't felt anything like this until this point in time. So there must be a big rip to cause both of us to feel tired" Sweetie Belle said making Scootaloo think.

"I still think that we should at less try" Scootaloo said causing Sweetie Belle to finally stand up.

"Look this is Twilight's map that she got from the Tree of Harmony. Even she doesn't fully know what it does, so why would there be somepony in the past that would know?" Sweetie Belle said, asking the flightless pegasus

"True, why do I bother to ask you stuff when I know you are just going to revise it on me?" Scootaloo asked

"Well it gets my strength up so that's a bonus" she said before letting out a small giggle. "Now that we can stand up let try to...oh"

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked at the houses made out of hay even not many ponies or houses. Whomever doesn't have a home sleeps outside under the stars.

"Equestria hasn't been like this since a thousand years ago" Sweetie Belle said, making Scootaloo turn to face her.

"We can't be that far back, can we? If we are Luna hadn't been trap yet" Scootaloo pointed out that the moon looked completely normal in the sky.

"But then what's the problem? A lot of things went wrong back then but where the time rip that needs fixing?" Sweetie Belle question just before the two friends began walking down the grassy hill.


Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo searched around the grassy field to find the problem in the beautiful green field. The two searched for over fifteen minutes and felt like they was going nowhere really soon and really fast.

The two friends fell on the melody looking up at the blue sky. Scootaloo turned her head to the right to not look up in the sky to see the old castle of the royal sisters.

"Hmm... Sweetie Belle I think I have found what we was looking for" Scootaloo said causing Sweetie Belle to look at the castle next to her pegasus friend.

"Huh, next stop The Castle of the Two sisters"

The two friends walked though the grassy field while Sweetie Belle looked around in confusion.

"Where The Everfree Forest? Should it be here?" Sweetie Belle question making Scootaloo shrug

"Well we are one thousand years in the past, Sweetie Belle the forest hasn't grown yet. So we're in luck" Scootaloo stated

"I just hope that 'luck' doesn't run out because we are going to need it" Sweetie Belle said just before the young unicorn and pegasus stop in front of the rope bridge with two guards standing on the other side.

"Right, I forgot that we need to find a way in to see what's wrong. Are you sure that the time rip will be in there?" Scootaloo question her friend

"It the best place to start looking, come on let's think of a game plan" Sweetie Belle said causing the two to walk away from the rope bridge.


Sweetie Belle walked around in circles before Scootaloo fell on the green field laughing. Causing her friend to stop to look at what Scootaloo found funny.

"You mind telling me the joke?" Sweetie Belle asked making Scootaloo get rid of a tear of joy.

"It just we are going about this wrong" Scootaloo stated

"What do you mean?" Sweetie Belle question causing the young filly pegasus to grow a evil smile.

Scootaloo turn her head to look at Sweetie Belle with her evil smile making Sweetie Belle force a smile on her face

"Mister guard sir, could you please let us in?" Sweetie Belle question

The guard looked at them looking at the two filly who are now pouting they lips out as looked at the two with big adorable eyes.

"It really cold out here mister guard sir, are you sure we can't go in?" Sweetie Belle question while the guard tried to fight the cuteness of the two fillies in front of him.

He let out a sigh and gave up letting Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo in the castle.

The two friends walked though the hallway with flags hanged on the stone wall being painted with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna in harmony. Sweetie Belle looked at the armor statues at are standing in a row.

The young unicorn sped up a bit to catch up to her friend for having a feeling that those armor statues are watching her. Shaking the thought out of her head, Sweetie Belle took to Scootaloo right side while the two kept walking down with seems like the never ending hallway.

"How long have we been walking?!" Scootaloo question with her voice sounding that rage is building up

"For about twenty seconds" Sweetie Belle answered her question before she stopped walking.

Scootaloo looked at her friend who just stopped for no real reason until the young orange pegasus hit a stone wall next to the doorway that Scootaloo didn't see.

Sweetie Belle totted up to the flat pegasus with a smile form on her face "We're here" she said before letting out a giggle.

"You don't say. I really hate you sometimes I hope you know that" Scootaloo said after she pulled herself away from the wall.


Celestia and Luna sat in they rightful thrones with only one small pain just known as Discord, Celestia let out a sigh every time that God of Chaos turn her mane green or into cotton candy or at one time made it into cheese that made Celestia run away from mouse for the whole day.

Celestia didn't know what is worst if Discord is evil or if Discord is good? They both have downfalls but at less all of Equestria isn't turn into what Celestia picture Discord's Chaos Kingdom to look like, it scared her something to share to her younger sister because Luna learned how to see into other ponies dreams just a few weeks ago.

It still bug Celestia, sometimes wishing somepony would rush in here with some super important just once anything would be better then this boring paper work! The only thing Celestia has done so far is defeat King Sombra and Lord Tirek please something happen!

Just like that two fillies walked in the room one an orange pegasus the other a white unicorn. That seem like the two was fighting, with words? That was odd even to her, Celestia has seen fights and even been in fights but nothing like this, those two seem like they don't mean it and only joking around but how and why?

"Princess Celestia" the two said before they bow in front of her.

Celestia sat up right with a grin on her face with no sister means no other voice telling her otherwise.

"Yes my subjects, what can I do for you?" Celestia question causing the two friends to look at each other

"Well I'm Scootaloo and that's Sweetie Belle and we are looking for something wrong" Scootaloo said

A orange with wings and bull horns flew into the room with the sound of laughter coming from the throne next the sun princess.

"Discord" Celestia said

"Discord?" Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle question making Discord appear

"Oh you didn't say my name three times but I'll let that go for now anyway" Discord said with the two fillies from the future looked at him in confusion

"Discord? But how ain't you meant to be in change?" Sweetie Belle question

"Oh I wish Celly here thinks it to dangerous for me to be in change" Discord said.

Sweetie Belle bit Scootaloo's tail and drag her into the next room, away from the princess and the draconquus.

"So Discord isn't evil?" Sweetie Belle stated "We have to fix that, now!"

"We can't!" Scootaloo said making Sweetie Belle to turn and look at her

"Why not?" She asked

"It goes against The Cutie Mark Crusaders rules" Scootaloo said making Sweetie Belle think for a few seconds

"Wait which rules?" Sweetie Belle question feeling really weird that she the one now asking the questions

"So after Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee we wrote a rule to not create chaos by love or any other we can find" Scootaloo reminded her making Sweetie Belle nodded

"True and it makes it harder for us because Discord is an Cutie Mark Crusader, we can't turn one of our team mates evil" Sweetie Belle said before Scootaloo finish her off.

"But we must, for the sake of time rips. But we need a plan" Scootaloo said causing Sweetie Belle to grow an evil smile

"And I got one"

"Is that your best evil smile? Come on! You look more cute then evil. Gosh" Scootaloo said making Sweetie Belle drop her evil smile.


Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle stood outside Discord's cave because he hasn't made some of his own yet or doesn't want to ether way it didn't make sense to ether Scootaloo or Sweetie Belle.

"So what's the plan again?" Scootaloo question

"So Discord turn good because of friendship, well how about we use that to turn him bad" Sweetie Belle said

"So we're lying to him" Scootaloo stated

"Not lying. Bending the truth. We have too!" Sweetie Belle said making Scootaloo to look away

"I know, I won't feel good after doing this" Scootaloo said before the two entered the cave.

The two friends walked into the dark cave before lights lit up the whole place with the only draconquus teleport in front of them.

"My little ponies" Discord cried out "I didn't know that anypony would visit me"

"Well Discord it just umm..." Sweetie Belle said trying to remember how Diamond bully her and her friends "Your a blank flank"

Discord lazy looked seeing that in deed he doesn't have an cutie mark, looking back at the two with a raised eyebrow

"Your point is?" Discord question

"Well Discord how does it feel to be second best?" Scootaloo question

"What do you mean? I'm Discord, the Lord of Chaos. I am not second best!" Discord said looking straight at Scootaloo

"Well of course you are, because you must be scared of Celestia if you don't want the whole of Equestria made to look like your Chaos Kingdom" Scootaloo stated making Discord blink

"I have more power then Celestia could dream of, but Equestria as my kingdom. I like that idea" Discord said before the draconquus disappeared in a flash of light.


Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle ran outside to see chocolate milk raining from pink cotton candy clouds with candy cane trees or even rubber. A group of flying cotton candy bats flew past while the two friends looked amazed at what they saw.

"They're moving in herds. They do move in herds." Sweetie Belle said watching the cotton candy bats fly away.

"It beautiful" Scootaloo stated with the time hole appearing in the sky ready to take them away

"You know for a minute there I thought that well it wasn't Discord who we needed to fix" Sweetie Belle said making Scootaloo laugh before the two jump into the time hole. Getting ready for the new time and new date

Author's Note:

So I normally talk in the author's notes for each chapter of this story but I'm wondering for the *quickly checks on the number* 135 people reading this story do you enjoy reading my author's notes and enjoy watching me be an idiot in front of well 135 people? I'm just wondering because I do enjoy talking to all of you so that's an upside but no one seems to notice these notes it makes me sad. All well I hope you all enjoy Chapter Three wait does the prologue count as an chapter because if it does then this is Chapter Four. My whole life is an lie!