• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 2,800 Views, 70 Comments

FPS: First-Pony Shooter - Pinkamena666



A Pardody on First Person Shooters

  • ...
5
 70
 2,800

[CHRYSALIS] Chapter 1

Queen Chrysalis
-Chapter 1: Tutorial-

Chrysalis began to regain consciousness. She rubbed her head and let out a groan. She then blinked a couple times to shake away any feeling of grogginess and/or blurriness before standing up. She looked around and, for some reason, wherever she looked was a circle in the center of her vision.

"Where am I?" she asked aloud.

"Ah.you're awake."

"Who's there?" she asked. "I demand you show yourself immediately!"

"Welcome to New Equestria. Go ahead and look around your surroundings."

[Gameplay Tip] Move the Right Stick

"What?!" she exclaimed as test appeared. "What's this?"

"Can't you read?"

"Well, of course I can read! I am a queen, after all!"

"Then what does it say?"

"Gameplay tip." read Chrysalis. "Move the right stick."

"Exactly."

"And what is this right stick you're referring to?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh, I will worry about it. As Queen of the Changelings it is my job to know everypony and everything."

"And do you?"

"I KNOW ENOUGH!" snapped Chrysalis.

"Could you please just look around?"

"Fine. But only because I want to."

"Fine with me."

Chrysalis looked around her environment. "Is that good enough for you?"

"Why, yes it is. Now move around so th--"

"Excuse me." interrupted Chrysalis. "Did you just order me to do something?"

"No, I--"

"You do not order a queen about! The queen orders you!" she yelled, pointing at the sky.

"If you want to get back to your kingdom, queeny, move around."

Chrysalis began walking around. "Just wait 'till I get out of here. I'll find you and make you pay."

"Good luck."

"I don't need luck. I have an army. We will take you down. There won't be any place you can hide. There won't be any where you can run to. We will find you and--"

"Yawn."

"What?" asked Chrysalis, shocked. "Did you just--" A mini-map appeared in the top-right corner of her vision. "Ah!"

"That is the mini-map. It shows your location as well as where to go next. Now follow it and retrieve whatever's there."

"Retrieve it?" asked Chrysalis. "I'm not a dog. You can't just expect me to--"

"Do you want to go home to your kingdom?"

Chrysalis let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine."

She began making her way to the location marked on her map.

more coming soon