• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 2,586 Views, 850 Comments

To Mend A Broken Heart - Tiberia Silverfang



running from the past was tiberious`s only option until he meet the girl that would help mend his broken heart

  • ...
19
 850
 2,586

Ch. 18 From Hell And Back

It was a typical day in Canterlot as Fang, Mise and Indigo who was ditching school for the day because she needed a break from Ledger and Neon having another moronic fight of who did what to the side of the school with spray paint as they had to deal with Cinch, were in Celestia’s office as she was looking over the list of failures the three did with her sister Luna. “Let's see, destruction of property, endangering minors, assaulting the elderly, accidental intoxication, illegal hunting, setting off firearms within city limits, domestic disturbances, breaking and entering, endangering wildlife, and assault and battery, you kids have quite the list of charges, you’re looking almost a life sentence per person, this extremely serious, anything to say?” Celestia asked as the three began to fidget a bit in their seats as Fang soon spoke up “Well, I would just have to say, and I know it goes for both me and Indigo to say this but…… we blame Mise.” Fang said as Indigo nodded in agreement as Mise soon spoke up above the two “Oh sure! Blame the warlord! While half those charges are mine, i’m not the only guilty one here, you two are still accomplices to everything, but let's not play the blame game and figure out how we can take of this without going to jail forever!” Mise said peeved as Celestia and Luna were close to losing it when Celestia soon spoke “Alright, you three have enough to tell us that we could pretty much expel you from the school itself!” Celestia said in a warning tone as Mise spoke nonchalantly “Yeah…..no offence...but i have enough money my grandchildren could retire right from the moment they’re born, but that's beside the point, i’m just trying to deported, because those two will go to jail, i’ll go back across the atlantic! so can we please work like a plea deal or something?” Mise asked as Luna and Celestia sighed “Alright, we shall think of something but for the time being you shall be punished.” Luna said as she turned to a glass case with a wooden paddle behind it as she soon opened it “Ah, the old board of education.” Luna said as she picked the paddle up but soon the door opened as Luna’s daughter Cynder walked in “Momma! Momma! Don’t forget about the My Little Horsie convention you promised to take me, Solar Wind, Scootaloo, Sweetie belle, and Applebloom to!” Cynder said running up to Luna as she soon remembered “Oh shoot sweetie, I almost forgot about it.” Luna said as she soon got a wicked idea as she turned to the three “Actually sweetie, I heard that Fang and Indigo with their friend Mise would love to chaperone you at your convention.” luna said as the three did a double take “SAY WHAT!?” The three yelled in unison as Luna gave them a bit of a death glare “I think it would be a fitting punishment for you three.” Luna said in a low tone as the three nodded in agreement as Mise was talking in his head ‘Yeah, like that’s going to happen…’ Mise said in his head.

Soon enough the deal was struck and everyone shook on it as Pinkie then popped out of the filing cabinet “We can already tell that will not end well, and we will have bigger problems from these five in a few chapters.” Pinkie said as she reached into the bottom cabinet and opened it as she soon pulled out a guy that had obsidian black hair, light blue eyes and lightly tan skin as he then examined the room a bit “Where in the name of fuck am I?” The guy asked as Fang looked at the guy as he looked back as Fang spoke “Hey I remember you! Your that guy I sold cookies to, how are they working have they made you less ugly?” Fang asked as the guy shrugged a bit “Somewhat, as well how the hell did I get there that day? I blame that weird guy that looked like montage man.” He said as Mise spoke “about yea big, sunglasses, spiky black hair, grey-white skin?” Mise asked as the man nodded “Yeah that's him, I was at my school with my friends and the next thing I know I was on a street and that guy showed up sold me some cookies, then I was back at my school with the cookies….. Which Izzy then ate….. Including the box….” He said as his eyebrow twitched a bit at the memory as Fang nodded “Well were are very sorry about our friend Treble, as well I am Fang by the way, this is Indigo and Mise.” Fang said as Indigo and Mise waved “Its nice to meet you three, names Mike, Mike Reith.” Mike said as Pinkie giggled a bit “Alright, well looks like it's time for him to go, dont want to be late for class now do we?” Pinkie said as Mike nodded and waved goodbye as she pushed his head down and closed the cabinet as she soon reopened it and pulled out what seemed to be a brown gorilla that looked a bit more ape like “W-Where am I? Is this the other planet I needed to visit?” The ape said as the group looked a bit worried as Pinkie explained everything as he nodded a bit “A-Alright, I need to go….” The ape said as Pinkie shoved him back in and closed the cabinet. Back with the ape he was holding a clipboard as he soon looked over it as he was determining the intelligence of the planet as he just soon crossed it off with a very large ‘X’ “Maybe I should visit the planet later…… give it a few years maybe…..” The ape said as he walked away. Back with the group after that odd experience of randomness with Pinkie as Luna turned back to the three “Anyway…. Your three’s punishment is to take my daughter and her friends to the My Little Horsie convention tomorrow.” Luna said as the three sighed and nodded. The three soon got out of their seats and walked out of the office and towards the lunchroom as Celestia turned to Luna “May Faust have mercy on their souls….” Celestia said as Indigo turned back “What was that?” Indigo said as Celestia spoke “I said good luck you three.” She said with a bit of a smile as Indigo nodded a little and closed the door.

The three were now in the cafeteria as Fang spoke “Well I just have to say this won’t fucking end well at all….. I just know it…..” Fang said as he tried to eat his sandwich as Mise spoke “Yeah, I wish you both luck in your endeavor.” Mise said as Indigo almost choked on her juice and Fang almost spit out his sandwich “Who says we’re going alone?!” Fang said as Mise spoke “Me and my wife! She’s dragging me to her family reunion like a piece of prized meat! And to top things off it's in london! So sorry, i’ll take on the Brits before I take on my wife.” Mise said as Indigo spoke “Faust damn you…..” Indigo said as Mise smirked a bit “Faust has damned me enough….” Mise said as the two groaned “Well we're fucked…..” Fang said as Indigo nodded “Yup, but am I being fucked by you or someone else, and visa versa” Indigo said smirking as Fang blushed deeply as he slammed his head on the table making Mise and Indigo laugh as Indigo placed her hand on his back “Ah i’m just messing with you Fang, you need to lighten up a bit.” Indigo said as Fang just sighed “I guess…..” Fang said as Indigo chuckled a bit “Ah come Fang, cheer up...who knows? Maybe they’ll be happy ending to this after all…” Indigo said giving Fang a seductive look making Fang blush even more as he soon passed out and a small puddle of blood began to form around from his head as Mise looked at this and shook his head “I swear you're going to end killing him….” Mise said as he pulled out a handkerchief and smelling salts as he then lifted Fang’s head and wiped the blood clean and then placed the smelling salts under his nose trying to wake him “Come ya big lug, wake up…..I got indigo bikini pics….” Mise said as Fang shot straight like a spring loaded trap “Indigo is in her bikini again?!” Fang asked as Mise spoke “What do you mean...again?” Mise asking a knowing tone as Fang began to blush again “I….. plead the seventeenth…..” Fang said as Mise slapped the back of his head “It's plead the fifth dumbass, get your head in the game, eyes on the prize, fly like a butterfly sting like a bee, if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball...uh...I got nothing else.” Mise said shrugging as Fang soon sat up “Uh yeah…. Thanks for the pep talk coach….” Fang said sitting back in his chair as Indigo wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled her close into her chest “Well if you can dodge a ball, then surely you dodge a pair of melons!” Indigo said grazing Fangs head with her boobs as Fang blushed even deeper almost passing out again as Indigo soon let go of Fang’s head and went back to eating as Fang just sat there with a massive blush on his face as Mise tried to snap him out of it.

Time Skip: The Next Day……

Mise was waxing his tank as he waited for Fang and Indigo while the five kids were already here as they were discussing about the show as Mise just rolled his eyes and spoke quietly “I’m so glad i’m not going, fuck the queen and fuck my little horsie” Mise said quietly as the kids were laughing a bit and playing with the toys that were created by the same studio. Soon they heard was the sound of a horse mixed with punk rock as everyone turned to see Fang and Indigo on Fang’s motorcycle as they were headbanging to the music as they drove Fang turned up the music even louder as it could almost wake the dead as they drove up to Mise’s house and stopped the bike but kept the music on at full blast as Mise was handbanging to the music as well “Woah oh oh!! WERE POURING GASOLINE! DANCE AROUND THE FIRE THAT WE ONCE BELIEVED IN OH OH OH!!” Mise sang as the girls covered their ears as Octavia stormed out of the home “HEY TURN THAT DOWN!!!” Octavia screamed at the top of her lungs as Mise looked back at her “Hi Octy!! What's up?!” Mise yelled over to her as Fang yelled back “SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE!!” In a rebeltaxi voice as Octavia spoke in a calm tone “I’m going to let that slide under the agreement that you never tell me to shut up again…” Octavia said as Fang snickered a bit and turned down the volume a bit “No promises here Octavia.” Fang said with a bit of a snicker as Octavia rolled her eyes “Just go to your convention, Mise don’t be too long, I want to be in London before dinner.” Octave said as Mise nodded and finished waxing the tank and climbed in helping everyone with him.

“Good luck in hell, enemy territory is a tricky thing.” Indigo said as Mise nodded “Right back at’cha, try not to buy too many horsies…” Mise said as Fang spoke as he was hanging upside down from the hatch “Dude, I had to buy the damn things for my sisters, so I had my run in’s with this kind of shit.” Fang said as his hair was waving back and forth a bit as he hung upside down as Indigo nodded in agreement “It's true, Fang told me about his sister's obsession with the toys when they were younger.” Indigo said as this peaked Mise’s interest a bit “Really now? Who are your sisters?” Mise asked as Fang spoke “There actually my cousins but I see them more as sisters, anyway their names are Smoke and Butterfly.” Fang said to Mise as he began to think a bit ‘hmm...i’ll have to make a point of meeting them sometime…’ Mise said as he started the tank “Alright, everyone on?” Mise said making sure he was ready to go as Indigo counted “Let's see, we got Cynder, Solar Wind, Sweetie belle, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Fang so we are all here.” Indigo said as Mise nodded “Alright, to the gates of hell!” Mise said driving off “So girls, you excited for the convention?” Mise asked the girls as they all cheered when Cynder spoke “Yeah! I just wish Bubba and Midnight had come too but they were busy, but at least we have you, Uncle Fang, and Auntie Indigo!” Cynder said as Mise shook his head “Sorry, but i’m just driving, I have to go with my wife Octavia to her family reunion, so it's just gonna be Fang and Indigo this time.” Mise said as Indigo’s blood began to boil “Mise……” Indigo said in a dark tone as Mise stopped her quickly and pointed up towards the hatch “Indigo go...snuggle Fang...or something outside, just try not to slide off…” Mise said as Indigo grabbed Fang and climbed out. Indigo sat on top of the tank with Fang as she soon held him close in a tight grip as she was trying to release her anger “I’m gonna kill that guy!” Indigo said releasing her emotions as she was squeezing Fang hard “I-Indigo….. C-C-Can’t breath……” Fang said as Indigo noticed this and released him “S-Sorry Fang….” indigo said as she loosened her grip on him as he began to breath a bit and cough a little “I-It's okay Indigo….. I know you're upset, but we will pull through this, we always do.” Fang said as Indigo nodded a bit but still felt a bit unsure “I don’t know Tibz, it's a my little horsie convention for faust sake!!” Indigo said as Fang then pulled her close and pet her head a bit, brushing her hair out of her eyes trying to calm her down “I know Kitten, but I know this, we have done worse and even broke stuff in the process but we can pull through this, together.” Fang said with a small smile as Indigo nodded a little “Alright, I guess I can try…” Indigo said smiling a bit as Fang smiled warmly “There's the smile that always brightened up my day.” Fang said as Indigo punched his arm a bit playfully “S-Shut up nerd…” Indigo said turning away as Fang just chuckled a bit.

“Can’t deny it Indigo, you have a cute smile.” Fang said as Indigo hit him again “I never said I didn’t…” indigo said trying not to smile as Fang just chuckled a bit more “Never needed to, cause I think it makes you look cute, and as well it makes you…. Well you really.” Fang said as Indigo was trying not to blush “S-Shut up...Tib Tib…” Indigo said as they heard a hatch open as Mise called out “You know, I can still hear you, just be lucky the girls are busy listening to the MLH soundtrack. just sayin’, you know how girls at that age are with gossip.” Mise warned as Fang and Indigo began to blush as they soon broke their snuggling “Uh…. maybe we should be a bit more…..discreet….” Fang said as Indigo nodded “I agree, if one of them knows, the whole city knows….” Indigo said gulping as Fang nodded in fear for the worse of what could happen when Mise then spoke up “But don’t worry, you’re secret is still safe with me and Artemis. But I do advise against kissing or any kind of suggestive/questionable things for the next 8 hours.” Mise said as the convention hall came into view as the two began to blush even deeper as Fang turned to Mise “D-Dude….. Don't even put those ideas in my head……” Fang said as Indigo nodded a bit “Yeah, I was just screwing with him at lunch, were not ready for that stuff!” Indigo said as Mise chuckled a bit “Not like that you dinguses, i'm saying try and hold off on doing BF/GF things till the convention is over, those girls are very...how do you say... impressionable, they see you two doing something and their 12 year old minds will turn interpret it as something else. Basically, just be careful of your behavior.” Mise said the crowd in front of the hall started parting like the Red Sea and making way for Mise to drive as Fang light a cigarette as he soon stood on top of the tank as he watched the place closely as Mise spoke again “i’ll let you finish your smoke, when you’re done take a flask out of the storage compartment and fill it up, you’ll need it.” Mise said as he lit a cigar and started smoking it as he pulled up and got out to help the girls get out “Alright, come on girls, here’s your passes, all access, so have a good time and try not to give these two too much trouble.” Mise said holding the cigar in his mouth, pulling the girls out and and handing them passes. Fang soon dropped into the tank and went into the storage compartment and pulled out one of the flasks Mise said to grab as he then placed it into his jacket’s pocket and climbed out as Indigo was waiting for him with the girls.

He soon jumped off the tank and helped everyone off as he then dropped his cigarette on the ground and snuffed it out with his shoe as he looked back at Mise “Everyone is out man!” Fang called to him as Mise nodded “Roger that, i’ll see you all in 3 days! And if I don’t make it back, i’ll see you in hell! I’ll save you a spot next to me at guest of honor’s table” Mise said as he climbed back into his tank and drove off as Fang and Indigo both said it at the same time very quietly “We are so fucked…..” The two said quietly as they soon turned to the five girls as they were bouncing around happily as Indigo turned to Fang “Well at least I get to spent this time with you, and the girls seem pretty happy.” Indigo said smiling as Fang soon smiled a bit and nodded “Yeah that is true, and I am happy I am spending time with you as well Indigo.” Fang said as the girls soon began to run towards the entrance of the convention hall “Well we better go after them, but first.” Fang said as he took the flask out and took a swing “Want some to help get through this?” Fang asked as Indigo nodded “Yeah, fuck it!” Indigo said taking a swig “Wow, that’s pretty good, burns like a bad case of gonorrhea, but good.” Indigo said as Fang raised an eyebrow at that “I have several questions about that Indigo.” Fang said as Indigo closed the flask “Questions are danger to you, and a burden to others, now come on, let’s get this over with.” Indigo said dragging Fang inside as he spoke “This is going to be a long day…..” Fang said as he was dragged into the convention hall. Inside the convention hall it was filled with families, kids and male and female adult fans as Indigo let out a sigh “Oh boy...Fang...you might want to take a look at this…” Indigo said as Fang looked at the convention floor as spoke “We’re gonna need a bigger flask…” Fang said as Indigo nodded and began to chuckle a bit “Nice JAWS reference...but you’re right, we’re gonna need more booze…” Indigo said as Fang nodded a bit when the girls walked up to them “Fang and Indigo, what are you two talking about?” Applebloom asked as the two tried to come up with something “Uh, uh…. We were wondering, where do you girls want to go to first?” Indigo asked as Fang let out a sigh of relief when the girls spoke up “The artist road!” The girls cheered as they grab Fang and Indigo’s arms and dragged them into one of the halls as they saw multiple stands up as people were drawing and sketching people when Indigo looked around a bit “I feel like most of these guys are staring at me…” Indigo said with a hint of worry as Fang looked at them a bit and saw many artists were drawing still but some were staring at Indigo as one walked up to her “Ma’lady, can you pardon a moment of time for me?” The guy said with a tip of his fedora as Indigo became a bit uneasy “Yeah...no...I gotta go…” Indigo said backing away and booking towards Fang as he spotted her “Indigo, are you okay?” Fang asked as Indigo shook her head “not really, some weird, creepy guy just tried hitting on me, granted he has pretty big balls given the circumstances, but I ran away...so yeah…” Indigo said as Fang nodded.

“Jeez, good thing you got away though….” Fang said as he speaks the last part quietly “I will make sure to keep anymore away from you, alright kitten?” Fang said as Indigo nodded “Y-Yeah….. That would be great….. Tib Tib….” Indigo said with the last part very quiet but only loud enough for Fang to hear as he nodded “Alright, let's keep an eye on the girls and hope this day goes fast.” Fang had said as Indigo nodded in agreement “I hear that, come on let’s go!” Indigo said as she dragged Fang along “Holy shit!” Fang said as he got dragged along and saw the drawings ‘Huh, these are pretty good, the line work is very well done, holy shit! That one's a furry, Awesome!’ Fang said in his head as he smiled a little as Indigo dragged him with the girls into another part of the convention as they were showing off games as Cynder gasped and pointed at one of the stands “Tib! Indy! Let’s go check out the games!” Cynder said as the girls ran over to the games as Fang and Indigo followed behind as they soon bumped into a familiar person “Oh I am so, hey I remember you two, from comic con! Your friends with the king!” The women said as the two nodded a bit “Y-Yeah, we are….. Who are you?” Fang asked as she giggled “Oh where are my manners, I am Vanessa leader of the cat girls, and you are?” Vanessa asked as they introduced themselves “I am Fang and this is Indigo.” Fang said as Indigo waved a bit “Ah! Well nice to meet you two as well.” She leaned down to Indigo and whispered “So, did you show him the cat girl costume yet?” Vanessa whispered as Indigo blushed deeply “N-Not yet… w-we haven’t gotten that far yet…” Indigo said with a deep blush as Vanessa nodded and giggled a bit as you could swear you could hear her purring a bit “Well, I wish you two good luck with your relationship…. I just wish I could marry my boyfriend, oh I’m sorry for rambling, see you two love kittens later.” Vanessa said as she walked away from the area. “Well that was weird, yet interesting at the same time.” Fang said as Indigo was shaking a bit “Y-Yeah, it was somethin’ alright….” Indigo said a bit shaken as the girls were playing different kinds of games on separate consoles.

The two looked on as Fang and Indigo just shrugged a bit and decided to play a few games as well on separate area’s trying not to look like a couple, soon enough a woman walked up to Fang’s area and began to watch him play “Whoa, you're pretty good at this game….” The woman said a bit in a quiet tone as Fang nodded a bit while the woman watched on a bit as she began to play with her hair a little and adjusted her glasses a little “S-So…. C-Can I have a minute of your time….. If that is okay…..” The girl said keeping her quiet tone as Fang nodded and paused the game turning to the girl “Uh, sure what do you need miss?” Fang asked the girl as she began to play with her hair a little more with a small blush beginning to form on her face “Uh well….. I was just wondering….. Um….. D-Do you have a….. G-Girlfriend?” The girl asked as Fang began to blush a bit as he tried to find the words that would not hurt the girl's feelings when he then sighed and shook his head “I am sorry to say this but….. I just got out of a recent relationship that did not end well….. I am very sorry, but I am sure you can find someone better then me…..” Fang said to the girl as she nodded a bit and soon left away from the stand while Fang just felt bad for the poor girl as Indigo walked back up to him “You okay Fang?” Indigo asked as he nodded a bit “Yeah I am…. Just I feel bad for this girl….. She asked me if I had a girlfriend…. And I just lied to her like that…..” Fang said with a low tone while Indigo placed her hand on his shoulder “Hey, you did the best you could on that, and you did not want to hurt the poor girl's feelings, that is the best you could do and that is that really.” Indigo said with a small smile while Fang nodded a little as the girls ran up to the two as they were begging them to go to the convention hall to watch a premiere of a new episode before it plays on TV, the two nodded a bit as the six grabbed their hands and dragged them towards the place as the two were soon regretting this day almost entirely.

The six soon dragged the two into the convention hall and found their seats and sat down in front of both Fang and Indigo as the announcers began to speak about the show, talking about everything and how it was getting another season as Fang and Indigo were really regretting this day as Fang pulled the flask out again and took a few swings and handed it to Indigo as she took a few swings as well. The announcers soon sat down at the table again and began to play the episode as the title intro began to play, Fang and Indigo just sat there and yawned a bit but soon found that their feet were tapping a bit to the beat, Indigo looked up at Fang who was humming a little to the song. Indigo smiled a bit as she looked both ways and soon laid her head on his shoulder, trying to get a bit comfortable as Fang wrapped his arm around Indigo and pulled her in close as she snuggled in a bit as the episode began to play.

Time Skip: One Hour Later….

Fang, Indigo and the girls were walking out of the premiere room of the convention hall as the girls were singing the main theme from the show as Fang and Indigo hanged back a bit as the two were laughing a bit “You know that was pretty good, I have to give the crew behind the show credit you know?” Fang said with a bit of a smile as Indigo nodded and giggled a little bit “Yeah! That was really well done, and it was funny.” Indigo had said as Fang nodded until they heard a voice come up “Mlady, I have come for you heart!” The voice said as everyone turned to the same guy that was hitting on Indigo earlier as Indigo groaned “Dude, I am not interested, now please just go.” Indigo said as the guy shook his head and walked up to Indigo and saw Fang as he soon became upset “That would explain why…. This createn thinks he can impress a woman of your caliber, well I think not!” He had said as Fang spoke up “Look dude, she is just my friend there is nothing t-” Fang was cut off as the man slapped him as he smiled a bit “Now, let that be a lesson to y-” He was then cut off as Fang put a well placed haymaker to his jaw knocking him to the ground as Fang looked at him while the man recoiled in pain but soon got up “Y-You think you are the best candidate for this beautiful women….. I think not!” He said as he got ready in a boxer’s pose as Fang walked forward. Indigo was watching on when she heard a voice from behind her “S-So this is what he meant by not being in a relationship….. It was all a lie huh?” The voice said as Indigo turned around to see the girl Fang was talking to as she was folding her glasses and putting them in her hoodie pocket “Whoa, whoa me and Fang are not in a relationship, he is just a really good friend of mine….. That is all…..” Indigo said trying to defuse the situation but the girl did not listen and shook her head “That is complete and utter bullshit…. And you know it….. I am going to win his heart…. I have to!” The girl said as she charged with a punch at Indigo. Back with Fang the man tried to punch him multiple times, as he looked like he had never been in a fight before until he soon stopped and was huffing a bit “T-This is getting us nowhere…. How about this, we have a contest, winner wins the heart of the fair maiden.” The man said as Fang nodded a bit “Alright, we can do that…. We can also do a blood pact on it…..” Fang said with a bit of a grin as he pulled his knife out and sliced his right hand open, making the guy recoil in disgust at the sight of blood.

“T-That is putrid…. I am not doing that!” The guy said as Fang chuckled, “What? Afraid of a little blood?” Fang asked as the man nodded a bit but soon turned tail and ran “Screw this! I am getting the hell away from this freak!” The guy yelled as he ran, leaving Fang to bandage his hand up with gauze. Back with Indigo she already had the girl in a hold as her arm was bent back behind her back as she was screaming a bit in pain “I will release you if you don't try to attack again, alright?” Indigo asked as the girl nodded in pain “Y-Yes!” She screamed as Indigo finally released her as she soon ran away from Indigo scared out of her mind, Indigo soon turned back to Fang as he was done bandaging his hand up “Fang, what the hell did you do to your hand?” Indigo asked with concern in her voice as Fang chuckled a bit “Deterring a dumbass, as well I think it’s time we exited stage left.” Fang said with a bit of a chuckle as Indigo nodded and brought the six girls outside to the front of the convention center as they spotted Luna outside with her mini-van with a small smile “Well good to see you all are doing good, how was your day?” Luna asked with a smile as Cynder ran up and hugged her mother “Mommy! Mommy! We had the best day ever! Uncle Fang and Auntie Indigo made this day so much fun!” Cynder said with a huge smile, while Luna looked at the two with a small smile “Well that is good to hear, but what of Mise?” Luna asked as Fang spoke up “He was with us, until a family matter came up, he says he is sorry about that.” Fang had said as Luna nodded “Well alright then, you two have a wonderful afternoon, come on girls let’s go get some ice cream!” Luna said to the six girls as they cheered in joy and got in the mini van. Fang and Indigo smiled a bit as they walked to Fang’s bike as they saw the guy and girl in a makeout session when Indigo spoke up “Huh, guess they found someone they could love.” Indigo said as Fang nodded with a small smile and put his helmet on as Indigo did as well and got on the bike with Fang as the two soon drove off from the place.

An Hour Later…..

The two were in the park sitting against a tree as Indigo had her head laying on Fang’s chest as she was softly snoring, while Fang brushed her hair a bit with his hand letting his fingers cascade across her hair watching the clouds go by as he had a small smile on his face as he watched the world turning slowly. Unknown to them Eclipse was walking down the street with a bag of games as he soon came across the two and gasped and booked it down the street as he was screaming “THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED!” He screamed running down the street.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in so long, college has been a real drainer on me, but I am getting back in the swing of things, as well sorry this chapter is short, but I am still getting back in the swing of everything, but will be back to normal updates in no time, anyway hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I will see you all in the next chapter.