• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 2,578 Views, 850 Comments

To Mend A Broken Heart - Tiberia Silverfang



running from the past was tiberious`s only option until he meet the girl that would help mend his broken heart

  • ...
19
 850
 2,578

Ch.10 Cookies With Nuts

The weather above Canterlot was cloudy and gloomy as Fang was on his porch looking over the town with a mug of coffee in his hand as he spoke with a bit of a smile “Another beautiful day in Canterlot.” Fang said with a bit of a smile as he took a sip of coffee then walked into his apartment. Fang always loved the gloomy and rainy weather ever since he was young he felt happy but as well safe as the rain felt like music to his ears as he then set down his mug on the table as he went to grab his bag as he then spotted the check still sitting on his dresser as Fang spoke “I need to get this cashed or something….. Need to get my car fixed….. Was it really worth totaling my car?” Fang asked himself as he took his wallet out and placed the check inside and closed it and put his wallet back in his back pocket and walked out of his bedroom with his bag, and sat back down at his table to finish his coffee but something kept nacking on his mind like usual as he let out a sigh and spoke “I'm not really in the mood for coffee anymore.” Fang said as he then got up from the table and poured the coffee down the sink and set the mug inside. Fang looked up at the clock in his kitchen as he saw it was almost seven as he then left the kitchen and grabbed his helmet and his keys with his bag as well and walked out his door and locked it behind him and walked down the hall towards the elevator.

Inside the elevator Fang was tapping his foot waiting for the elevator to reach the ground floor as he tapped the side of his helmet a bit as he spoke “Damn storms sometimes, I love the weather but they have to slow the damn elevator….. *sigh* My only question is would Indigo even want to see me after everything I did yesterday….. I mean I totaled my fucking car going full fledged Ace Ventura, had to stop a veteran that thought he was back in a war and possible screwed over my chances of Indigo liking me…. She probably would not even want to see me after all this….” Fang said as he slammed his head against one of the elevators walls as the elevator opened its doors. Fang walked out of the elevator with a solemn expression as Mrs. Doodle tried to ask what was wrong, Fang walked outside towards his bike and put his helmet on and got on the bike then drove off from the parking lot, Mrs. Doodle in her eyes thought of Fang as a grandson since that he really never knew his grandmother much and adopted him as her grandson and looked after him since he was about the age of thirteen. Fang had a lot on his mind as he drove past a few places and saw a few of his friends walking down the streets, but all he could feel or think about was relatively nothing. Soon enough Fang arrived at the school seeing the friends in front of the statue hanging out a bit as they had rain gear and coats as they then looked over to see Fang as they waved and had happy expressions but Fang had one that was solemn as he just gave a small wave back and headed straight for the doors of the school as some of the group tried to grab his attention but all had failed as he walked inside with his helmet still on.

The group looked on at this as Sunset spoke “Do you guys think he is having a bad day?” Sunset asked the group as they thought about it for a minute as Warhawk spoke “Something was off about him, like a bad vibe or something.” Warhawk had said as Alchemy spoke “I’ve seen this before, with Diamond and Silver, he must be in a bit of a upset state at something.” Alchemy said as the bell had then range as the group walked in as Artemis stopped Mise and spoke “Mise, you have class with him right?” Artemis asked Mise as he responded “Yeah, why? You want me to talk with him about it or something?” Mise asked as Artemis nodded and spoke “The reason we are asking you is because some of us don’t have classes with him, as well you act like the voice of reason at times…… damn that feels odd saying it to you.” Artemis said as Mise chuckled a bit and spoke “i'm glad you think so, but in all seriousness, i’ll talk to him. Maybe he’ll open up to me.” Mise said confidently as the friends walked into the building not wanting to be late for class as the group spotted Fang walking towards his next class with his bandana on over his face and his hood drawn over his head so they could not see his face as he entered his class. The group looked at Fang not knowing what to do as they dispersed leaving Mise and Octavia as Mise said to Octavia “Octy, i'm going to over and talk to Fang, I think I know what might be troubling him.” Mise said getting up and walking over to Fang. Mise walked over to Fang who was focusing on his school work not paying attention as Mise tapped his shoulder a bit and spoke “Fang, can I talk to you in the hall for a minute.” Mise asked quietly as Fang raised his right hand a bit towards his hood as Mise could hear a clicking noise as Fang then brought his hands up to the inside of his hoodie and took off his headphones and set them in his bag. Mise stepped back a bit as Fang got up and walked towards the door as Mise followed suit as the two then entered the hall as Fang spoke in a low tone “What do you want to talk about?” Fang asked keeping his gaze away from his friend as he spoke “You’ve been acting strangely, and I just want to know why. I’m not going to try and change your mind on anything I just want to know what’s troubling you.” Mise said calmly and gently as Fang looked up a bit and spoke “A lot really man…. I mean, I think I just blew my chances with Indigo man….” Fang said to Mise as he then lowered his gaze as he reached into his pocket for something as Mise spoke.

“What makes you say that, a little birdy told me she hasn’t stopped bringing you up in conversations. And in my experiences, that means you are on her mind more often than you think…” Mise said with a smile as Fang pulled a pack of smokes and a yin and yang zippo as he then pulled down his bandana and placed the smoke in his mouth and light it as he then spoke “Yeah well I think she is going to not even talk to me now even more….” Fang said as he exhaled the smoke with a bit of a bitter tone behind his words “Well like I used to tell my men, ‘the only thing you get out of quitting, is never finding out the truthful end’.” Mise pulling out a cigar and lighting it. Fang slowly shook his head as he spoke “Dude…. Yesterday was a fucking cluster fuck of hell man, I mean I totaled my fucking car getting her to school, I had to fight an old veteran who thought I was a german soldier and Indigo might as well kick my ass for the hell of it cause i’m a fucking screw up!” Fang yelled with an angry tone as Mise then slapped him across the face extremely hard knocking him down as he spoke “listen to yourself! This is not the Tiberious I know and have come to enjoy! Yes you may have hit a few bumps in the road, but I distinctly remember her never saying anything about any of that! A wise person once said, ‘if you can pick yourself up after you have fallen then you are stronger than a person who has never fallen before.’.” Mise said blowing out some smoke as Fang then stood up a bit as he grabbed the smoke out of his mouth and spoke “You maybe right on a lot of things…. But that does not stop me from thinking about it….. *sigh* I need to think about this man.” Fang said as he then took one last drag and snuffed the smoke out on a locker door and walked back inside the classroom as Mise spoke to himself “This is a lot worse than I thought….I need to tell the others…” Mise said as he finished his cigar out by the window.

Crystal Prep……

Indigo was walking down the hall a bit as she went straight for her locker as Lemon spoke “Hey Indigo, how did it go yesterday with you and your boyfriend?” Lemon asked in a teasing tone as Indigo spoke “For the last time he’s not my boyfriend!” Indigo said angrily as she then opened her locker as she then pulled out a few books and a leather jacket that was a little bit bigger then Indigo and had multiple patches all over it with different types of band logos as Lemon asked Indigo “Where did you get the jacket?” Lemon asked as she eyed it suspiciously as indigo spoke “Fang let me borrow it yesterday, why? What’s it to you?” Indigo said defensively as she was putting on the jacket as Lemon spoke “Just asking, but as well I thought he was a nerd?” Lemon asked pressing on as she spoke more “I thought you would always call him ‘nerd’ or ‘the nerd’, when did you start calling him by his other nickname?” Lemon asked as Indigo spoke “Slip of the tongue, he’s still a nerd and always will be.” Indigo said as she raised red flags in Lemon’s mind as she then spoke “Okay, whatever you say Indigo, I will see you at lunch okay?” Lemon asked as she began to walk down the hall a bit as Indigo spoke “Yeah, sure. Now let's get to class before we’re late.” Indigo said begrudgingly as she followed Lemon to their next class before the bell rang. The two took their seats as the teacher spoke up “Alright class, please turn your books to page 273 and we shall begin our math lessons.” The teacher had said as he began to write a few equations on the board, Lemon was looking through the book a bit but was secretly texting the rest of the friends as the teacher spoke “Mrs. Lemon do you know the answer to the problem?” The teacher asked as she gave a bit of a snicker and spoke “no comprende, senor...” Lemon asked as she was snickering a bit as the class just bursted out laughing as the teacher spoke “How very amusing Mrs. Lemon, Indigo do you know the answer?” The teacher asked Indigo as she thought for a few seconds and spoke “42” Indigo spoke as the teacher looked at her then back at the board and then back to indigo and spoke “Very Good Indigo, now….. If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?” The teacher asked pacing back and forth as indigo spoke “That's an easy one. You just...just... let's see... if it’s..uh.. if it's January... with...with vanilla pudding...you...uh...pass?” Indigo asked as the teacher just sighed and spoke “Where the hell do they come up with these questions…. How about we just do a small project on bases of volume?” The teacher asked as the class agreed to it.

The partners were chosen as they all began to get to work as Lemon noticed that Indigo was not working very fast as Lemon asked “Something wrong Indigo?” Lemon asked with concern in her voice as Indigo spoke “No, i'm fine…” indigo said as Lemon pushed on a bit more “Indigo you are not fine, what is wrong. You can tell me, i'm your friend.” Lemon said as Indigo kept trying to keep her focus as she spoke again “I told you….im. Fine.” indigo said clenching her teeth a little as Lemon knew something was wrong with her as she pressed on “Indigo, something is bothering you now please….. Just tell me what is wrong, please?” Lemon asked Indigo as she was trying to keep her composure as she spoke “Lemon...if you really want to know, i’ll tell you at lunch, until then, just, drop it...” Indigo said as Lemon nodded a bit as she was worried for her friend but knew it was the right decision as they got back to work.

Time Skip: Lunch….

Lemon and Indigo headed towards the lunchroom as what Indigo said as it was still knacking on Lemon`s mind as they headed inside to get their lunches as Lemon spoke “So…. what was it you were going to tell me Indigo?” Lemon asked as she was still concerned for her friend as Indigo then spoke “I...I....just don’t know anymore…” Indigo said in an off character tone as this had caught Lemon`s attention as she asked “What do you mean Indigo?” Lemon asked as a growing concern began to wellow in Lemon “The nerd, Lemon, the nerd, I...just don’t know...part of me is saying ‘you’re supposed to hate him’ while another part of me is saying ‘you need to act while you still have a chance with him’....I just don’t know which to follow…” Indigo said sulking as Lemon placed her hand on her shoulder and spoke “I know what you mean, Indigo…. Just think about it for a bit and let your heart do the thinking, not your mind.” Lemon said to Indigo as she nodded a bit and continued to get her lunch as she spoke “I know….I just want to know...because if I am supposed to be with him and I chose the wrong path i’ll lose him forever, but if we’re not and act on it then I screw things up majorly….” Indigo said as lemon looked at her and spoke “Indigo, you just described the conflict every person who’s ever had feelings for another person. That is what makes all of us human.” Lemon said as Indigo was stunned by this as she looked at Lemon with a dumbfounded face as Lemon then spoke “What? You think I can't be philosophical?” Lemon asked Indigo as she held her hands up defensively and was about to speak as Lemon spoke “It’s fine Indigo, you don't need to apologize…. Just remember, let your heart think on this one.” Lemon said as she walked to the table leaving Indigo by herself as she spoke in a quiet tone “Let my heart think….” Indigo said as she followed behind lemon and sat with the friends.

Over At Canterlot High…..

At Canterlot it was lunch time as Mise was telling the group what was up with Fang as Rainbow spoke “Wait a minute, wait a minute…. Fang is angry at himself?” Rainbow asked trying to process everything as Mise spoke “For 12th time rainbow, yes!” Mise said slamming his head on the table as he spoke “Fang thinks just because drove through the woods and barrel rolled into crystal prep parking lot, had to go toe to toe with a delusional WWII vet, and he thinks he’s a screw up because of it. I’ve seen him depressed before but he’s really gone this time.” Mise said with genuine concern as Sunset spoke “We need to find a way to help him, but how?” Sunset asked as Rainbow spoke “Where is he anyway?” Rainbow asked as Artemis spoke “He is at the soccer field, man was that so many cigarette butts…” Artemis said as he remembered seeing an emotionally distraught Fang that could snap in a moment as Mise spoke “i'm going to go talk to him again. Hopefully I can get him to realize this isn’t the end of his mission with indigo.” Mise said getting up ‘I need to get more cigars….’ Mise thought as he walked away but soon bumped into Vice Principal Luna as she spoke “Oh hello there Mise, have you seen Tiberious anywhere I need to talk to him.” Luna said in a sweet tone as Mise spoke “Actually I have, I was just on my way to do the same thing. He’s by the soccer field.” Mise said ‘oh please let this not be about his smoking on campus…’ Mise thought in the back of his mind as Luna smiled a bit and spoke “Perfect, I just need to tell him what his and Indigo`s next job is today.” Luna spoke as Mise nodded and let out a sigh as he spoke “Very well, he’s just hasn’t been himself today, so just bear that in mind when you talk to him.” Mise warned Vice Principal Luna as she nodded and the two walked towards the door to the soccer field as Mise breathed in and let out a sigh and then opened the door to find Fang leaning against the bleachers with a smoke in his mouth as he was fiddling with his zippo by lighting it and closing the lid repeatedly as Luna saw this and asked “Is this what you meant by?” Luna asked in a worried tone as Mise nodded and spoke “Yeah, that and he’s been being a lot more withdrawn.” Mise said as Luna nodded a bit as the two walked forward as Luna began to speak “Um…. Tiberious?” Luna asked calmly as Fang got up from the side of the bleachers and looked at the two and spoke “Yeah, what do you need?” Fang asked in a low tone to the two as Mise spoke up “Fang, vice principal luna has something to tell you.” Mise said stepping aside as Fang looked at her as she saw in his hood that he had emotionally dead eyes as he spoke “What is it that you need?” Fang asked as Luna spoke up a bit “Oh…. um well you see, we need you and Indigo to help with my daughter and her friends in her girl scout troop.” Luna said a little uneasy as Fang raised his hand and grabbed the smoke and exhaled the smoke then spoke “I can do it, been through the same stuff before with the boy scouts, nothing changes really.” Fang spoke as he put the smoke back in his mouth and took another drag and dropped it on the ground and snuffed it out and grabbed another and light it.

Mise saw this and spoke “Well...um vice principal Luna, if it’s any help, I can tag along. My cousin was in the girl scouts and I was also in the boy scouts, combined with my leadership skills, I think i’ be a good asset to the team.” Mise offered as Luna spoke “Actually Mise, i’d like you to join them to the rest of their service projects and keep an eye them. I’ve gotten news back that you seem to show up and help out when things turn bad.” Luna said as Mise nodded in agreement and spoke “Very well, i’ll do my best faust and my country and to-oh who am I kidding let's get going!.” Mise said walking away as Fang saw this as he just shook his head a bit and grabbed the smoke out his mouth and crushed it with his right hand and spoke in a low tone “This will not end well….” Fang said as he then walked into the school passing by Luna as she could tell he was feeling something, he was feeling sorrow.

Time Skip: After School…..

Mise was watching over Fang a bit as he walked towards his locker to grab his helmet as Mise then stopped him as he spoke “You need something Mise?” Fang asked Mise as he then said “You’re worrying me, i’m not going to bring it up anymore, but just promise me you won’t do anything drastic.” Mise said with concern in voice as Fang let out a sigh and spoke “Look…. You don’t need to worry, i’m fine…. Just have a lot on my mind…. But as well, define drastic?” Fang asked with a small hint of a smile behind it. Mise saw this and his expression lightened up a bit as he spoke “Well i'm glad to see you’re starting to feel better, and by drastic, I mean anything you’ll regret doing later, or something that’ll cause pain to those close to you.” Mise said as Fang nodded a bit and spoke “No need to worry on that one, I don't see how talking to a bunch of girl scouts can be drastic man.” Fang said as he opened the locker to grab his helmet as Mise spoke “Mhmm, now let's get going before we're late picking up Indigo.” Mise said grabbing his keys as Fang nodded and closed the locker door with his helmet in hand as he walked to the front of the school as Mise spoke “Alright just meet me over at the meeting house.” Mise said as he got in his tank as Fang nodded and put his helmet on as he thought of something as he looked at his bike and said “I have something else I can spend that money on besides fixing my car.” Fang said with a smirk as he then got on the bike and started it as he said to Mise “I will see you there man, though I wonder who the hell is in charge of it.” Fang said to Mise nodded and spoke “Go figure it's Cheerilee!” Mise said laughing as Fang just shook his head and spoke “Yeah, I think she is still scared of me.” Fang said to Mise as he lowered his head a bit as the two drove down the street as Mise spoke “Fang! Don’t feel bad, half the city still trembles in their boots at the mere mention of my name!” Mise yelled to Fang over the noise of the wind and their engines.

Fang nodded a bit but soon spoke “Well no duh man! You are a fucking colonel for the fucking military for faust sakes!” Fang yelled back at Mise who just laughed at this and spoke “That may be, but I rather be feared and respected than loved and not taken seriously.” Mise yelled back to Fang as he nodded a bit and yelled back “True, as well that makes a lot of sense man….. How far till crystal prep?” Fang yelled back to Mise as he then spoke “Just up ahead! See there's the new nature trail you made!” Mise said laughing and pointing at the tree line as Fang let out a sigh and smashed his head against the handle bars for a split second as the two drove down the new trail as they soon arrived at the school as the two reached the parking lot and drove to the front to find Indigo wearing Fang`s jacket but as well had the helmet in her hands as Mise then spoke “Hey Indigo! Nice helmet and jacket, looks just like Fang’s….” Mise said smirking with a hint of sarcasm as Indigo was about to speak Fang spoke “I let her have the helmet, she would need it after all.” Fang said as Indigo nodded and put the helmet on then joined Fang on his bike as she asked Mise “So where are we going?” Indigo asked as Mise spoke up “At the request of our vice principal, you guys are helping out the local girl scouts, and also by the same request to join you on this and all future projects to keep things in order if it gets out of hand.” Mise said as Indigo nodded as Fang asked “So where is this place anyway man?” Fang asked Mise as he was helping Indigo on the bike “Just down the road a bit. According to Luna’s directions, they usually meet at the local elementary school.” Mise said opening his front hatch.

the two nodded in agreement and began to drive down the street a bit as Indigo was thinking about somethings as a key line began to play in her head over and over again ‘Let your heart do the thinking.’ Indigo repeated in her head as she tightened her grip on Fang a bit as Fang did not notice this much except for Mise who smirked a bit at seeing this. Soon enough the three reached the elementary school as Mise parked his tank in the front as Fang parked the bike on the side of the school as he asked “So where do we need to go to in this place?” Fang asked Mise as he looked around the outside of the school a bit as he spoke “i’d say right over there where there's a bunch of people in uniforms.” Mise said pointing to the troop as Fang then said “How the hell did we miss that?” Fang asked himself as the three walked over as Fang spoke “Uh… excuse me? We are the volunteers, we came to help.” Fang said to the troop as one of the den mothers turned and spoke “Oh it's very good to see….. You…..” The women said as Mise spoke “Oh hi mrs Cheerilee! Don’t worry i'm not here to cause trouble i'm here to keep these two out of it!” Mise said cheerfully as Fang waved a bit as Mrs. Cheerilee was hyperventilating a bit as she spoke “Ah…. yes Fang, how are you…. As well who is she?” Mrs. Cheerilee asked with a bit of worry in her voice as Indigo spoke “Oh sorry, im Indigo and I watch after the nerd here.” Indigo said as she gave Fang a light punch to his arm as Fang noticed something different ‘Her punch was light…. How odd….’ Fang said in his head as Mise said to Cheerilee “Do you prefer you liqueur on or off the rocks?” Mise asked in cheerilee's ear as Cheerilee spoke “On the rocks, but keep it between us.” Cheerilee said in a quiet tone to Mise as Fang looked at Indigo a bit questionable but soon shrugged it off as Fang spoke “Uh, anyway what are we supposed to do?” Fang asked as Cheerilee spoke “Oh right, your job is to keep an eye on a group of the girls, help sell cookies and help with their merit badges.” Cheerilee said as Fang got a stupid idea.

“And I have a great idea as well, to raise moral in the troops.” Fang declared as he then ran towards the stage in the gym as Cheerilee turned to Mise and asked “Should we be worried?” Cheerilee asked as Mise shrugged and spoke “I have no idea, but I wouldn’t let your guard down.” Mise said running inside. Soon enough the troops and parents walked in to find that the lights were turned off but soon a lone spotlight activated and shined on Fang who was now wearing a tan suit, rounded glasses, gloves, and a blond wig that was neat and combed as the troops walked forwards a bit as Fang cleared his throat a bit and spoke “Ladies, there has been a rumor spreading around that I like war…. I am here to put those rumors to rest.” Fang said as Mise said “Oh fuck….” Mise said as Indigo then asked “Oh fuck what? What's wrong?” Indigo asked in concern as Mise said “Uh...i’ll be right back…” mise said as he got up and walked away. Soon Fang spoke again in the best major voice he can make which making the room a bit uneasy “I wish to dash these rumors! I do not like var. I. LOVE. VAR. Through my life, I have discovered so many forms of var. You get up in ze morning, you get into your shitty car, und you see a rich CEO, who works half as hard as you do, drive down ze street in his Porsche. "Class Var." You make it to vork, und you find out that ze annual drug test is today, und you just so happened to take a puff of your one-hitter a couple nights ago before dinner with your wife's awful parents. "Drug Var." But zhen, you find out that ze only ones being called in for testing are your black and Hispanic co-workers. "Race Var." Then, you try und post about it on your Facebook, but zen all your friends start arguing about vhat's right und what's wrong. "Flame Var." You finally get home, und you decide to relax by vatching a program about: "Who gets ze box?" "What's in ze box?" "How much is vhat's in ze box worth?" "Storage Vars." You see, I vant a simple var. No Class Vars, no Drug Vars, no Race Vars, no Flame Vars, und certainly, no Cold Vars! Blueballed for forty years. Vhat I vant is a var zhat only ve can bring. A true var! A Girl scout var! The sequel you've all been vaiting for! I! VANT! COOKIE! VAR! THREE!!!” Fang screamed making the whole room scream in terror as mise ran onto the stage and escorted Fang off and spoke “Now we return to your regularly scheduled programming. Fyi i'm sorry you had to see that, if your parents have any problems take it up with our lawyer Roden.” Mise said repeatedly hitting Fang as they walked off stage.

As the two walked off stage Fang turned to Mise and Indigo and asked “So…. how did I do?” Fang asked with a bit of a cheeky grin with his hands behind his back as Mise just punched him in the gut as he spoke “Are you out of your fucking mind!? These girls are 10 to 13 years old! And here you are quoting The Major from Hellsing? What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Mise said angrily as Fang shrugged and spoke “Guess that is what happens when you get repeatedly hit in the head for years man, including baseball bats, stairs of many kinds and car accidents…. Doctors still surprised i’m even alive at this point, hell even i'm surprised as well.” Fang said with a bit of a low tone at the end. “Ok look, let's try this again, and no swearing and no 18+ references, now get your asses on stage and introduce yourselves.” Mise said as he pushed them on to the stage after Fang removed the major clothing and was back in his normal attire. The two walked on stage as the kids were still a bit frightful as Fang cleared his throat “Um…. hello, uh we are students from both Canterlot high and Crystal Prep…. I am Tiberious but you can also call me Fang, everyone does.” Fang said to the kids as he then motioned to Indigo “And im Indigo but this nerd here calls me Indy…. Anyway we have come to help you all out with anything you all need, so don't be afraid to ask us for help and we will help you out the best we can.” Indigo said as Fang nodded and spoke “Mise? Is there anything you'd like to say?” Fang called to the curtains on the stage as mise walked out and spoke “Yeah, I guess I can say a few words. My name is Mise en Place, but you can just call me Mise. I too go Canterlot High, and i'm here to keep these two under control, by orders of our vice principal. So please let me know if they are acting up. That is all.” Mise said walking off stage. Cheerilee then walked on stage as Fang handed her the mic as she spoke “Okay everyone, what we will be doing today is trying to earn a few merit badges in not doing what ever Fang just did….” Cheerilee said as Fang spoke “I said I was sorry, jeez….” Fang said as he reached into his pocket for something as she spoke again “Anyway, we will be doing that but as well trying to sell some more cookies for this years annual trip. So let's get out there and sell!” Cheerilee said happily as the troop cheered as Fang and Indigo stepped down from the stage as Cheerilee stopped the two “Alright, now here is the job you two are to watch over one of the groups, and remember don't do anything regrettable.” Cheerilee said the last part in a dark tone as Fang just nodded and flipped open his lighter as Indigo nodded in agreement.

Cheerilee soon brought the two to the group they are watching as she then said “Be a bit warned and keep an eye on Silverspoon, she has been a bit reclusive with the rest of the troop.” Cheerilee warned as the two understood and walked up to the girls as Fang spoke “Hey girls, how are you all doing?” Fang asked as Applebloom spoke “Were doing fine, we just waiting for you guys to help us.” Applebloom said as the rest agreed as Indigo spoke “Well if the drunk and the nerd are ready, i'm ready.” Indigo said looking back at mise who was holding a cigar in his mouth “Did you say something?” Mise asked as the two spoke at the same time “We need to borrow your tank!” The two said in unison as half the troop yelled “HE HAS A TANK!?” Half of the troop screamed as Fang spoke “Yeah, hell he has a tank and I totaled my car yesterday trying to reenact the driving scene from Ace Ventura when nature calls getting Indigo to school yesterday.” Fang said as Indigo slapped him upside the head and spoke “I nearly had a heart attack, now let's get these cookies and the girls on that tank and let's go.” Indigo said as mise spoke up “Woah, woah, woah, I don’t know if I can hold everyone in the tank. It only holds 5 people. You will have to sit on the outside if we take the cookies.” Mise said as Fang spoke “I will stand on the outside, also do you have speakers on the outside?” Fang asked Mise as he spoke “yeah, why?” Mise asked as Fang got a smirk and turned to the girls “Hope you girls like heavy metal, gothic rock and punk.” Fang said as Mise spoke up “Or I can play something else to fit the mood, you have a choice between this or this. Because we're trying sell cookies not rally the KISS army.” Mise said as Fang groaned “Ahh…. but, but, goth girls….” Fang whimpered in low tone quiet enough for Indigo not to hear as Mise spoke up “I will take you to that tonight, for now lets focus. If you want we can paint this puppy black and drive that there.” Mise offered as Fang lighted up as he nodded when Indigo spoke “What the hell are you two idiots talking about?” Indigo asked as Fang spoke “Nothing just talking is all, anyway we should get going.” Fang said as he began to lead the girls outside as they walked out as an older scout ran out the door after them “Wait!” The girl yelled as they turned around to find Roseluck running after them as she spoke “Cheerilee told me to join you guys, she said it would help me go higher in the ranks to finally becoming a den mother.” Rose said as Indigo nodded as Fang spoke up “Hey Rose, how you doing?” Fang asked as she then responded “Fang? Mise? What are you two doing here, as well who is she?” Rose asked as Fang spoke “Community service, Mise volunteered and she is Indigo, she goes to Crystal prep.” Fang said as Rose spoke “Well that is good to hear as well it’s nice to meet you Indigo.” Rose said as she extended her hand towards Indigo as she then grabbed it and shook it but Rose had a face of a bit of pain as Indigo was crushing her hand but soon let it go as she made her way to the tank.

Everyone piled on the tank as Mise lit his cigar and started the engine and drove off as he called out “How’s everyone holding up out there?” Mise asked as he blew out a smoke ring. “Doing fine so far man! It’s so nice out today, I just love this kind of weather.” Fang said as Mise stopped the tank “Well i'm glad you’re enjoying it, it's like 100 degrees in here” Mise said taking off his shirt and starting the tank back up. Fang just chuckled a bit as he grabbed his pack of smokes and and was about to light one up as Rose asked “Hey Fang, how come you smoke?” Rose asked as Mise spoke “The same reason I drink, I can hear everything. The walls have ears, follow me.” Mise called out as he picked up the pace as Fang nodded in agreement with Mise “He’s right you know, hey…. You girls want to see a magic trick?” Fang asked as the girls were a bit curious as Silverspoon looked away a bit as Fang pulled out a match “What you see here is a ordinary match, nothing has been changed or tampered with and now….. Watch.” Fang said as he opened his mouth and placed the match under his metal fang and quickly struck the match and placed the smoke in his mouth and light it. “Tada!” Fang said as the group was surprised by this as Sweetie Belle asked “How did you do that?” Sweetie Belle asked as Fang chucked “A magician never reveals his secrets, but i'm no magician so I will just tell, my fang is made of metal but can strike matches like the side of a match box.” Fang said with a bit of a smile as Indigo spoke “i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, you are such a dork. Also when do we make our first stop?” Indigo said as Fang spoke “Well first of all, the first house is coming up as well, when did I become a dork? I thought I was a nerd.” Fang said to Indigo as she spoke back “just now after that dorky magic trick.” Indigo said as the tank came to stop and Mise climbed out of the top and said “Alright we're here, now form a line and i’ll hand you guys the cookies.” Mise said as everyone just looked at him “What?” Mise asked as Fang pushed him down and said “Dude, go put your shirt back on man! No one wants to see that, there are like children here.” Fang commanded as Mise popped back in and grabbed a tank top and came back “better?” Mise asked as the group nodded as Fang spoke “Much better, save that when you're alone with Octavia.” Fang said as he helped him up to the top.

Mise looked at the house with the group as he then spoke “Ok fine, and our first stop is this house which looks oddly familiar...oh well.” Mise said with a shrug as Fang spoke “Alright I will help the girls down, you hand them the cookies.” Fang said as he hopped off the tank and began to help the girls down one by one as Mise started to hand the boxes of cookies out to them as Fang spoke “Alright girls, me, Indigo and Rose will be their with you when you are at the door okay?” Fang asked as the group nodded and walked up to the house and knocked “Good afternoon sir, could we interest you in some girl scout cookies?” Indigo asked as the man spoke “Cookies? Did you say,cookies?!” The man said as his eyes bulged “Yes sir. With or without nuts?” Fang called over as the man began to get excited “Cookies?! COOKIES?!?!?! COOKIIIIIIIES! COOKIIIIIIIES!” The man screamed as the girls with Fang and Indigo ran like bats outta hell away from the guy as he gave chase after the group but soon lost him. “O.K, the first guy didn't count. This is our REAL first stop” Fang said as they pulled up to another house and got off the tank and help the girls down and walked up the house and knocked as the person answered “Good Morning, sir! Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?” Indigo asked as the person spoke “Girl scout cookies, eh?” The man asked as Indigo spoke “Yes sir, we are volunteering!” Indigo said as he spoke again “Ha! A couple of mediocre volunteers if you ask me. That's no way to carry your merchandise! No no no wrooong!” The man said as he pointed to Fang who had a dozen boxes in his hoodie as he had a cookie in his mouth, in his hand and about over a baker's dozen in his hood as the man spoke.

“What you need is my patented cookie box carrying box.” The guy said holding up a slightly bigger box than the ones the group were holding as Indigo tried to reach for it as he then took the box away “But you don’t need these.” The man said as he turned away as the two spoke “We need them, we need them!” Indigo and Fang said as the man gave an evil grin. Soon enough the man was counting the money that Fang and Indigo gave him as he waved at the two “Happy selling you All!” The man said as he walked back inside as the group walked to the next house as they then knocked on the door as the same man answered the door as the man spoke “Yes?” He said as Indigo spoke “Huh? Say, weren't you the same guy who sold us these candy bar bags?” Indigo asked as the man scratched his chin and spoke “I... don't recall. But it looks to me like you two have got a lot of bags there. You two are too smart to be without one of my patented girl scout cookie box carrying box carrying box.” The man said holding up a large box as Fang said “Well take twenty.” Fang said as Mise slammed his head on his tank as the man asked “What was that noise?” The man asked as Fang said “That is just our friend losing his sanity.” Fang said as Indigo said “You can’t lose what you don’t have.” Indigo said as mise shouted “I heard that!! Now stop wasting money and let’s get going!” Mise said as Fang and Indigo said goodbye the man said under his breath “Damn…. Almost got them twice….” The man said as he walked back inside. “Ok now for future reference, no buying anything.” Mise said as Treble popped up dressed as Montage Man and said “Ok Celtic, Tiberious, cue the montage! Bop bop!” Treble said bumping his fists together and disappearing as Fang, Indigo and Mise were selling cookies in montage speeds “It will make your hair grow.” Indigo said as the balding man spoke “Great, my wife is trying to grow a beard.” The man said handing Indigo the cash. “It will make you from getting any uglier.” Fang said as he was talking to a second Fang with different clothes on “Just in time.”. Indigo said “They will make you fly.” “You will fall in love.” Fang said “They will bring world peace!” “You will walk through walls!” “You will rule the world!”.

Time Skip: Half An Hour….

Fang, Indigo, Mise and Rose were taking inventory as Fang spoke “Okay, after selling to everyone in town we only sold….. Five boxes…… HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE!?” Fang screamed at the top of his lungs as slammed his head on a light post as Indigo spoke “Uh well lets see, that one guy tried to scam us twice, you freaked out that one guy and got your head stuck in his door and I had to pull you out and accidentally pantsed you, and that one guy chased after us.” Indigo said listing their screw ups as Fang spoke “Yeah I forgive you on that one, but as well why don't we change our names to why and bother.” Fang said as Indigo said “I can live with that.” As she patted his back as the girls were sitting on the top of the tank as they all watched this and said quietly “OOOOH!” The girls said as Mise said “Don't go oooh, those two had a bad day today.” Mise said as he walked back down from the hatch this time wearing a shirt. “But its sooo cute those two being in love!” Sweetie said as Mise was about to speak but was cut off by distant yelling “COOOKKKKIIIIIEEEESSSS!!!” The group turned to see the man from their first stop “HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY! I'VE BEEN CHASING YOU KIDS ALL DAY! AND NOW THAT I HAVE YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU….. I like to buy all of your cookies please.” The man said happily as he pulled out a big pile of cash as Mise fell backwards off his tank. Soon enough all the boxes fell out of Fang`s hoodie and hood as a single lone cookie fell on to the pile as Fang fell backwards, and Indigo falling soon falling on top of him and spoke “Thank you for your patronage.” Indigo said weakly as the two fell unconscious. Soon enough Mise got up from the top of the tank as he looked down and saw the two as Indigo was cuddling Fang as he then spoke “Oh not again….girls get the shovels…” Mise said face palming as the girls just ‘AWWW’ed at the sight before Mise got down and took out some smelling salt. “No I know why they say never work with animals or children, and here I am working with both.” Mise said as he waved the substance in his friends faces.

Soon enough Indigo began to awake “But I don't want to go to practice mom…. Its sunday….” Indigo complained as she then came to as she then spoke “Huh...what happened?” Indigo asked as she looked down and froze up seeing Fang under her. Mise had then began to place the smelling salts under Fang's nose as Mise spoke “That guy that was chasing us caught up and bought all our cookies, you two then passed out on top of each other….again.” Mise said as Fang started coming to and saw Indigo and spoke “Uh…. Hey Indigo…. What’s up?” Fang asked nervously as she was still on top of him a bit as she then got off and said “Nothing dork, let's get back to the school, by the way how much did we make?” Indigo asked mise as he pulled out a calculator and spoke “ooooonnneee thoooouuusssaaannd dollars.” mise said holding his pinkie to his mouth as Fang and Indigo bursted out laughing as Fang said “Whatever you say doctor evil.” Fang said chuckling a bit still as the girls were confused as Rose asked “What the heck was that about?” Rose asked as Mise said “We go to school together, i’m crazy, evil, and rich, what part didn’t you get? I’m Dr. Evil, baby.” Mise said grinning as Roseluck jumped down and slapped him “how bout noooo, you crazy irish bastard!” Roseluck said smirking as Fang and Indigo bursted out laughing as the girls were just out in left field. As the four then soon got back on the tank as Indigo still had a lingering thought ‘just let your heart led the way…’ indigo though as one of the girls spoke up, snapping her out of her thoughts “So indy, how long have you and Fang been dating?” One of the girls asked as Fang was not paying much attention as he was looking out for the school as Indigo spoke up to Fang “We’ve been dating a long time, haven’t we Fang?” Indigo said as Fang looked back as she gave a wink as Fang caught on “Oh for a while now, since we first met really. Love at first sight.” Fang said as mise then chimed in “So refresh my memory, how did you two first meet?” Mise said as he flipped a switch and romantic music started to play as Fang spoke.

“It was about the second or third day I was at school…. After school twilight got a call after school stating that Ledger was under attack by Eclipse, and that is when we met. We talked for a little bit and made a few jokes here and there, but that is how we first met.” Fang said as Mise then asked again “I don’t think you ever told me, what did you two do for a first date, i'm sure the girls would love to hear that story.” Mise egged on as Fang then opened the hatch and spoke in a quiet tone “Your enjoying this aren’t you?” Fang asked as Mise smiled and spoke “You brought this on yourself, you could have played stupid but noooo...anyway would it help if you changed the subject to me and octy?” Mise said sensing his friend’s discomfort as Fang spoke “Maybe…. Though…..” Fang said as he looked towards Indigo who was watching the houses go by as he then spoke “She looks very nice today…… uh….. Forget what I said.” Fang said as he sat back on the top of the tank as Mise spoke “Yeah those two are practically inseparable, but Fang why don’t you ask me some questions, i'm sure they’d like to hear about that too.” Mise said with a large hint of implication.

As Fang then nodded and thought of something as Fang then asked “How did you two meet?” Fang asked Mise as he began his tale “Well it started after I was exiled from another town for reasons I will not discuss, but after that whole fiasco, I came here and I met octy after responded to her ad for a personal chef. We spent many days and nights together and one thing led to another found myself fighting for her honor and hand in dating” Mise said as Fang nodded as Indigo asked a question as well that made everyone gasp in surprise as Mise have a blush “So how many times have you slept with her?” Indigo asked as mise thought for a second and spoke “More times than you have with Fang. But that was only after Vinyl passed out on the couch” Mise said smugly as Fang tried to calm the tank down “Now everyone, let's not get hasty.” As Indigo said “Ok, fine, what brought you to canterlot? I know this isn’t your hometown…” Indigo said as Mise spoke “I got into a duel, was framed for rape and robbery, and I was forced to leave my hometown after being witness to my sibling’s murder, anymore questions about my past?” Mise calmly, knowing what she was trying to do.

Fang was trying to be the neutral party here as he tried to stop this as Indigo then said “That is all my questions, but one…...how many people have killed?” Indigo said as Mise slammed on the brakes and spoke “What was that…?” Mise asked calmly “You heard me. I know about your history, half the city does. Now answer the question.” Indigo said as Fang tried to intervene but Mise stopped him and said “No, she wants to know? I’ll tell you, I killed almost a thousand people and orchestrated the deaths of thousands more. Everytime I blink I can still see the crosshairs of my scope and the dead soldiers on the other side. Now. This conversation is over.” Mise said as he got back in the tank continued driving as Fang was thinking as he soon opened the hatch to the tank and spoke “Hey…. you going to be okay man?” Fang asked Mise as he let out a sigh and spoke “i'm going to be fine, check on the kids. What I said was true, but it needed to be said. Now go make sure those kids are okay.” Mise said.

Fang nodded in agreement and closed the hatch and walked to the girls and spoke “Hey girls how are you all doing?” Fang asked in concern since they heard what Mise said as Diamond Tiara spoke “Is that all true?” Diamond spoke as Fang nodded a bit as he spoke “Sorry you girls had to hear all that.” Fang said as he sat down in front of the girls as Rose walked up and spoke “It’s very kind of you to check on the girls like that.” Rose said as Fang chuckled a bit and spoke “It’s fine, used to take care of my family and cousins so it’s second nature to me.” Fang said as Rose rolled her eyes and gave Fang a quick hug and spoke “Well that is still very kind of you.” Rose said as Indigo saw this and spoke in her head ‘Oh hell naw! This bitch!’ Indigo thought as they reached the school as Fang helped the girls off the tank as Rose almost fell and Fang caught her as the two laughed a bit as Fang helped Rose to her feet as she walked with the kids and helped Indigo down as she said “I don’t need help, go help your new lady friend!” Indigo said storming off as Fang was confused “What the hell was that about?” Fang asked himself as Mise popped out of the tank and spoke

“Faust is great, whiskey is good, and bitches are crazy…” Mise said as Fang looked at him and asked “Why do you say that and where did you come from?” Fang asked as mise smirked “You’ll find out later, and when a man a woman love each other, they do some crazy shit and then they fuck and go to bed. 9 months laters i’m here!” Mise said with grin as Fang let out a groan and spoke “Dude, I know how that works…. But what I mean by is what has gotten into Indigo man…. It’s crazy.” Fang said as mise pulled out his half smoked cigar and took a drag from it as he spoke “She’s developing feelings, but her tomboy personality is getting in the way of her accepting that. Buckle up dude, it's going to get bumpy.” Mise blowing out some smoke as Fang spoke “I guess man…. Just need ride out the storm.” Fang said as he began to walk inside as he said “I will see you inside.” Fang said to Mise as he walked into the school looking for the group.

Soon enough Fang found the group as Rose spoke up “Alright, now we are going to be training for merit badges, so you two can help with that.” Rose said as Fang nodded and walked over to Indigo as she asked “what badges are we working on today?” Indigo asked as Rose spoke “Well first badge is outstanding citizenship, you two can be used as an example to help.” Rose said as Fang shrugged “Okay, so pretty much just drop my wallet and let Indigo pick it up?” Fang asked as Rose nodded and said “Alright.” Fang said as he took out his wallet and dropped it on the ground as Indigo picked it up “Excuse me sir, I believe you dropped your….M.C.R. wallet.” Indigo said confused as Fang spoke “Uh…. that’s not my wallet…. Mine has a skull on it….” Fang said defensively as Indigo spoke “Are you Tiberious Silverfang?” Indigo asked pulling out Fang’s ID as he spoke “Yeah.” As Indigo then spoke again “Well I found this ID in this wallet, so that must mean this is your wallet.” Indigo said trying hand over the wallet as Fang said “That makes sense to me.” Fang said as Indigo spoke “Then take it.” As Fang replied “It's not my wallet.” Fang said with a bit of a cheeky smile as Indigo spoke “YOU WILL TAKE IT OR I’LL RIP OFF YOUR D-” indigo said as Rose spoke “OKAY! Moving on!” Rose said abruptly as the two quieted down as Indigo then handed him the wallet and spoke “Take the wallet…” Indigo said clenching her teeth as Fang did and spoke “Look…. I’m sorry about that, thought it would be a bit of fun to reenact a scene with you.” Fang said as he put the wallet away. Indigo then spoke “Yeah well next time, let me know.” Indigo said as Fang gave her an apology as she then asked “Is this your wallet?” Indigo asked as Fang spoke “Yeah it is, kind of crazy huh?” Fang asked Indigo as she spoke “Yeah, just one question, why M.C.R?” Indigo asked with a smirk as Fang spoke “Well for one they are a good band as well Hot Topic was having a sale and I got some great deals, got some new sneakers there and some pajamas.” Fang said as Indigo said “What kind of pajamas, my little horsie?” Indigo said catching the attention of the all girls in the room as they diverted all their attention on Fang.

“Whoa, whoa, I seen the stuff in the store but never bought the stuff, well except that one time my sisters begged me to buy them the stuff…. Could have bought a new hoodie with that money.” Fang said as he remembered that day a bit as Indigo spoke up “mhmm....” Indigo said with a smirk as Fang spoke “Though at times, I do miss my sisters…. Heh I remember once they dragged me into a dress store and did not come out until about three hours later.” Fang chuckled a bit at the memory as he then spoke again “Anyway, the items I bought were my wallet, a pair of sneakers, a few pairs of pajamas that were of five nights at freddy’s, attack on titan, legend of zelda and tokyo ghoul.” Fang said as rose spoke up “Ok our next badge will be….really? Ok. our next badge will be...tank repair.” Rose said as Fang and Indigo looked at her confused but soon shrugged it off as Fang went off to get something Indigo walked up to Rose “Hey Indigo you need something?” Rose asked Indigo “Yeah, what’s your angle?” Indigo asked suspiciously as Rose looked at her confused “My angle? What do you mean by that?” Rose asked Indigo “I mean, what are trying to do. I seen the-” indigo was cut off as Fang called her outside “Hey Indigo! Rose! Come on outside with the girls!” Fang called to them as Indigo looked back at Rose and spoke “This isn’t over….” Indigo warned as she walked outside to see Fang standing next to the door with a sledge hammer as Rose then asked.

“Uh…. Fang what are you going to do with that?” Rose asked as Fang said “Well the next merit badge… for some reason is tank repair and we got a perfectly good candidate right here, all we got to do is pop a few things out a track and put it back good as new.” Fang said as he picked up the sledgehammer and ran towards the tank with it as the tank came to life and pointed it’s main gun at fang. “Drop the weapon….” Mise said through his speaker as Fang spoke “Dude, what the hell…” Fang said as he set the hammer down as Mise then asked “Did you think maybe since my uncle rebuilt it he can take it apart, in a way that doesn’t cost hundreds of millions of dollars that I do actually have?” Mise asked as Fang just shrugged and said “Well they needed help with their next merit badge which was for tank repair….. For some unknown reason man, it was pretty much random and out of the blue you know man?” Fang asked Mise as he then opened the top hatch and spoke “I do, but since ironsides is away on vacation, i’ll do it. You’d be surprised how often this thing breaks down and I have to repair it.” Mise said as he went into the storage container and pulled out a bunch of tools. “Ok you might want to turn around” Mise said as he pulled off his shirt and laid down on a board and slid under the tank, getting to work. Fang just walked around a bit as he climbed on top of the tank and laid back a bit thinking back on this day, as Indigo continued her conversation with Rose “Ok, look i'm going to be straight with you, stay away from Fang!” Indigo said territorially as Rose then asked “Why? Indigo, what has gotten into you?” Rose asked as she was confused by Indigo`s actions as she spoke again.

“That's none of your business, now just stay away from him, or else…” Indigo said as she walked away to the tank and spoke “Mise? How much longer?” Indigo asked as mise rolled back out covered in oil, grease, and dirt and spoke “A little bit longer, like 5 more minutes, remember this thing is 70 years old” Mise said rolling back under as Indigo groaned as she then decided to climb on top of the tank as she saw Fang laying back and taking a small break as a lone thought struck her ‘He looks so peaceful when he’s asleep’ indigo thought to herself as she was about to lay down next to him she was interrupted by a large bang and a cry of pain “Dia diabhal é!” Mise yelled as he rolled back out and with a bleeding gash on his head waking up Fang and catching everyone by surprise as Fang yelled “What the hell was that?” Fang yelled as he looked down to see Mise with a gash on his head as Fang yelled “Holy shit Mise! Hold on man!” Fang yelled as he began to look in his bag for something as mise spoke “it's just a flesh wound. Ok girls! Who want to earn their “get me my whiskey because i’m in serious pain and bandage me up” badge!” Mise said laying on the ground as Fang jumped off the tank with a med kit in hand “Indigo, go inside Mise`s tank and grab his whisky I will try and stop the bleeding.” Fang said as Indigo nodded and jumped inside the tank as Silver Spoon asked.

“Why do you need the whisky?” Silver Spoon asked as Mise replied “Questions are a danger to you, and a burden to others. Plus i'm in pain and it's a known painkiller.” Mise said as Fang was whipping the blood off and placed a few gauzes on his head as Indigo popped back out of the tank with the whisky bottle as she then gave it to Mise as he began to drink the whisky when Fang pulled out a needle and thread but soon as well grabbed Mise`s whisky and poured a bit on a rag and rubbed Mise`s wound and then said “No offense Mise, but this is going to hurt like a bitch.” Fang said as he began to sew Mise`s injury as he then finished the operation and wrapped his head in some bandages as Fang then said “Well the good news is that I cleaned and disinfected the wound…. The bad news is Possibly, Octavia is going to kill me.” Fang said as mise sat up slowly “Kill you? Dude please if my girlfriend is going to kill anyone it's me. But this doesn’t compare to that one time back in manehattan.” Mise said reminiscing as diana spoke up “Why do you have a giant scar on your chest?” Diana asked as mise looked down at it and spoke “this from that duel I mentioned earlier, I challenged my arch rival to sword based duel, and I lost. He left me for dead in the field and the last thing i remember before blacking out from blood loss was watching him walk away with the girl I fought so desperately for.” Mise said running his hand along the scar.

As Fang then helped him up on his feet as he said “Well the good news is you’re alive and you’re with Octavia man.” Fang said to Mise as he patted his shoulder “One last question, how did you and Octavia get together?” Rose asked as mise looked at her confused “You mean you never heard? It was all over school!” Mise asked shocked as rose said “No I didn’t, why what happened?” Rose said as mise spoke again “Well that same rival somehow managed to track me down, he tried to take Octavia as well, and I shot him in a duel.” Mise said as he turned to the girls and said “Who’s ready to fix a tank!?” Mise said cheerfully as he was taken off to side to be cared for by the older scouts while Indigo and Fang looked after the girls working on the tank as Fang spoke “Well at least Mise is okay, thank god I went into the boy scouts…. Anyway hopefully the girls know what they are doing.” Fang said as him and Indigo watched the girls taking apart and fixing the tank as Indigo was about to speak one of the girls popped out and spoke “Fang! Indigo! I found a scootaloo and a whole bunch of doo hickies, I took apart myself am I smart yet!?” The scout asked as Fang just chuckled a bit and said “Why don't you just put it back together okay?” Fang asked as the scout nodded and said “Okay, but this part is broken.” The scout said as she held up scootaloo as the two laughed a bit as Scootaloo puffed her cheeks out in frustration as Fang and Indigo then sat down on the grass watching the girls have fun.

Indigo looked at Fang as he had a bit of a smile as Indigo then inched a bit closer towards Fang without him noticing, and began to inch closer a little bit more over time until she was right next to Fang as a few thoughts began to race through her head ‘why does he have to be so weird and yet awesome at the same time….oh faust his cologne is so good smelling…..damn it what is wrong with me? Why this nerd of all things. Should be practicing right now not canoodling next to dork vader, oh god he’s rubbing off on me….’ Indigo thought as Fang turned to his side and saw Indigo as he smiled a bit and spoke “Hey, how you doing?” Fang asked as Indigo had a minor blush as Fang saw this and asked “Indigo are you alright? You look to be burning up.” Fang said as he placed his hand on her forehead as she spoke “I-I’m fine, really...I just uh...hey look! the girls are calling us!” Indigo said jumping up and walked over to the girls as Fang then stood up and walked over as Fang asked “So girls did you all have fun?” Fang asked the girls as they responded with a massive ‘yes’ waking up a sleeping Mise “Huh! Did the bomb go off yet!?” Mise asked thinking he was back on the battlefield as he then turned to see that the girls were done as he then got up and asked the group “So, how do I owe you?” Mise asked smirking as the girls just giggled as Fang spoke up “How about we all go for ice cream?” Fang suggested as the girls screamed in joy of the idea as Mise asked “Ok, so where do you girls, and Fang, want to go for ice cream?” Mise asked as Fang gave a suggestion.

“How about Strawberry Swirls? Me and the owner are friends as well i'm one of her favorite customers so which means discounts on ice cream.” Fang suggested to the group as the girls cheered as Mise said “Alright girls hope in the tank and we will meet Fang and Indigo there alright?” Mise asked as the girls nodded and ran towards the tank as Mise looked towards the two and spoke “Try not to get lost on the way there you two…” Mise said playfully as Fang said “Uh…. well….” Fang said as Indigo spoke “Yeah, well whatever come on Fang let’s get there.” Indigo said as Fang nodded and followed behind as the two put the helmets on and Fang got on the bike and helped Indigo up on the seat she had a few thoughts in her head ‘why do I have to have the civil war going on my head…’ Indigo thought as she clenched onto Fang a bit tighter as Fang had noticed this as he spoke in his head ‘.....I really do like Indigo….. Though, does she even like me?’ Fang asked himself in his head as the two drove down the street after the tank.

Author's Note:

Do not read if you have a nut allergy, but joking aside Me and Celtic both hope you enjoyed the chapter, we are both working on them while I work on stuff for school. Any way hope you enjoyed the chapter and we will see you in the next one.

Its time again for the 14 days of Community Service!
Indigo: On the fifth day of CS my nerd friend gave to me, five boxes of girl scout cookies.
Fang: Four barrel rolls across the Crystal prep parking lot.
Indigo: Three friendly wolves.
Fang: Two books to the head.
Indigo: And 5 thousand gallons of water.