• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 2,559 Views, 850 Comments

To Mend A Broken Heart - Tiberia Silverfang



running from the past was tiberious`s only option until he meet the girl that would help mend his broken heart

  • ...
19
 850
 2,559

Ch.6 Serving The Community

It was a semi-normal day in Canterlot high as Fang was walking down the halls of the school as something was knacking on his mind but kept trying to ignore it as he walked towards his locker and opened it to grab a few texts books and a old bandana that he placed in his bag and put his books under his arm and closed the locker door, then put his headphones on his head and activated his music as he then walked to his next class. Since his last meltdown, he had the teachers a bit on edge around him now and let him listen to his music in class but he practically did not care what the school thought about him as he then opened the door to his next class as he saw his teacher Miss Cheerilee writing some stuff on the board as she then turned to see Fang standing there and began to walk in with his music blaring. Miss Cheerilee had a bit of a nervous face as Fang passed by her as he then looked at her with half a glance as she began to back up a bit closer to the blackboard in fear of him snapping again, she tried to calm down a bit as Fang then sat in his seat as he then looked up at the board seeing what to do and started to look through his textbook and began to write things down. Miss Cheerilee was teaching the class as most of the class was following along while some of the friends were worried about Fang while others were somewhat scared but Fang knew that and he did not care, not a single bit.

The school day was progressing like normal as Fang then walked into his next class, it was one of his favorites it was art class. The students were piling into the classrooms as Fang then found his seat when a different teacher walked in Tree Hugger began to groan “Oh this can’t be happening, my dad’s aura is totally messing with the feng shui of the classroom, why does the universe do this to me?” Tree said slamming her head on the table. The man now identified as Tree Hugger’s dad he had leather bell bottom pants with tassels, friendship bracelets, long red dreadlocks, a tie dye headband, red lensed John Lennon glasses, and a tie dye t-shirt under a sleeveless leather jacket with tassels and began to address the class “What is up little children of the earth, Mrs. Eisel, is like, out sick today so I will be taking over your art class for the day.” The teacher spoke as he turned and began to write on the chalkboard “My name is Mr. Hugger or my spirit name Wavy Gravy is fine with me. So anyway Mrs. Eisel said you had some groovey projects you need to continue working on so please continue and if you need help just ask.” Mr. Hugger said as the students agreed. Soon enough Mr. Hugger spots his daughter with her head on the table and walks over to her “Moonbaby? What is got you down, your aura is like totally harshing my vibes.” Mr Hugger asked as his daughter just continued to say nothing and simply groaned. Fang let out a small sigh and placed his headphones back on his head and reactivated his music as he then pulled out the bandana and placed it over his mouth and nose, pulled his hood over his head and headphones then walked to the back of the classroom where Fang was working on his project of a graffiti portrait. Fang reached into his messenger bag and pulled out a can of spray paint as he began to shake the can and add a few more lines to the portrait as Mr. Hugger walked up to him as he looked over and saw the project he was working on and tried to get his attention “Hey… hey, little man, i’m totally diggin’ the vibes your art is giving off, its so….far out…” Mr. Hugger said tapping Fang on the shoulder. Fang then tensed up a bit as he quickly with a fast motion grabbed his knife out of his sheath in his bag as he quickly turned towards Mr. Hugger with his knife inches away from his face as he glared at him. “Woah, calm down, you are totally harshing my mellow lil’ man, now put the knife down.” Mr. Hugger said holding his hands up defensively.

Fang lowered the knife and placed it back in its sheathe and spoke “Sorry about that sir, I don’t like it when people sneak up on me.” Fang said to Mr. Hugger as he spoke “I totally get you on that my flower child, i'm totally picking up what you’re putting down, just try not to kill anyone.” Mr Hugger said flashing Fang a peace sign and walking away. Fang then shook his head and spoke in a low tone “This school is fucking nuts, I swear.” Fang said as he took a second can of spray paint out of his bag and began to shake it and kept working on his project.

Crystal Prep…..

On the soccer field was the school's soccer team as Indigo was practicing with the soccer team as she kicked another goal when the coach blew his whistle for the team to have a break as she walked over to the bench when her friend Sugarcoat and Rapid walked up to her as she was sitting on the bench “Hey guys what's up?” Indigo asked the two as Sugarcoat spoke “I heard about your huge crush on Tiberious. We all know it’s true.” Sugarcoat said bluntly as Indigo denied it “I don't like that nerd, although, his dubstep loving friend on the other hand is kinda cute….I-I mean if you’re into that sorta thing.” Indigo said with a slight blush as the two noticed this as Sugarcoat spoke “Who? Treble? Yeah, I guess he kind of is, but too bad he’s madly in love and currently dating Vinyl Scratch.” Sugarcoat said as indigo’s face faltered a bit at hearing this as she spoke “Whatever, I did not like him that much anyway, I mean who likes that kind of music anyway?” Indigo said to the two “Ok, deny it all you want, but you’ll get feelings for someone eventually” sugarcoat said as Indigo scoffed at it “Like in a million years Sugarcoat, there will be no one in my life I will like.” Indigo said to the two “Ok Indigo, come on Sugar, let’s go get some ice cream.” Rapid said grabbing sugarcoats hand causing both of them to blush as they walked away.

After School….

Indigo was walking towards her car in her school uniform as she was thinking out loud “What the hell was Sugarcoat talking about?” Indigo said as she ducked down and pulled head back up now with pigtails and glasses “‘You’ll find someone eventually...” Indigo said imitating Sugarcoat as she then threw the glasses back into her bag, as she continued to walk towards her car and spoke “I mean seriously there is nothing I would like about any of those guys, all they are is weirdos and nerds that like stupid stuff.” Indigo said as unlocked her car and got in and closed the door and started her car and spoke some more “I mean I was being friendly to the idiots when we were talking, I mean Treble likes dubstep for faust sake and Tiberious he likes a whole lot of weird stuff, puzzle games, really?” Indigo asked herself as she was driving down the street as she continued her rant “Those two morons are not even close to what I would like at all, even if they became the jocks of my dreams I would still not date the two. As well how can Treble like Vinyl? I know she was with Neon for a while and then they broke up and now she is with him, hell I bet even that Tiberious never even had a girlfriend in his life.” Indigo said as she finally pulled up to her home and parked in the driveway.

Later That Night……

It was late at night at Crystal Prep as the night janitors were now leaving for the night, as a lone car from across the street was waiting for the janitors to leave until they finally left and the car pulled into the parking lot. The lone car had no license plates, was painted Midnight black and its lights were shut off, soon enough the car had stopped and parked itself not to far from the school as a lone figure exited the car with its hood drawn up over its head and walked over towards one of the school's walls and reached inside it's hoodie pocket and pulled out a can of black spray paint and began to shake the can. Soon enough the figure began to spray the wall with words spelling something out on the wall, which took several minutes but had finally completed it and shoved the can back into its pocket and began to run off and back into its car, then driving off from the school however leaving something behind on the ground near the wall.

The Next Day……

Principal Cinch had then drove up to the school seeing the students in front of one of the walls as she then got out of her car and spoke “All students get into the school now, or all of you will get detention do I make myself clear?” Cinch said as the students quickly got into the school leaving the message out in the open making Cinch become speechless as one of the students walked past her and read it out loud “Principal Cinch is a son of a bitch, got the blueballs, crabs and seven year itch.” The student said out loud as Cinch`s left eye began to twitch violently as she began to scream at the top of her lungs in front of the school. Indigo was walking with her friends as she heard the scream and said “Well that is one way to greet the morning.” Indigo said as Lemon looked at the top of her head and spoke “Hey Indigo, where are your goggles?” Lemon asked Indigo as she spoke “I dropped them at the soccer field yesterday and looked all over for them, could not find them at all.” Indigo said shrugging as they continued their way to class. Outside Cinch had stopped screaming but was panting from having no more oxygen in her lungs as she looked towards the ground to find a pair of orange goggles on the ground, she quickly ran up to the goggles and snatched them up from the ground and said “Now I got my colporate.” Cinch said as she began to laugh maniacally.

Indigo was in her class until the loudspeaker came on as Cinch spoke “Indigo Zap, report to my office immediately.” Cinch said over the intercom as it soon turned off as she got up and walked out of the classroom. Cinch was sitting behind her desk as Indigo then opened the door to the office and said “You wanted to see me?” Indigo asked as Cinch looked up and spoke “Yes, please have a seat.” Cinch said as Indigo sat down in front of Cinch as she spoke “Indigo, where were you last night?” Cinch asked as Indigo was confused and said “I was at home last night ma’am.” Indigo said as Cinch slammed her hands on her desk and yelled “That is a lie and you know it, the reason why I say that is because I found these at the scene of the crime!” Cinch yelled as she threw Indigo`s goggles onto the table as Indigo gasped and spoke “My goggles, but I lost these yesterday!” Indigo said as she picked them up and put them back on her head as Cinch spoke “I don't care, those goggles tie you into the crime and your only digging yourself a deeper grave with every word you say and all I can say is that I only have one choice, and that is to expel you Indigo.” Cinch said as the door to the office as Dean Cadance walked and spoke “I heard everything and I don't think it is very wise to just expel her out outright.” Cadence said as Cinch raised an eyebrow as Cadence spoke again “We will cut you a deal, we will not expel you but instead all you have to do is community service, what do you think?” Dean Cadence asked as Indigo nodded and Cadence smiled a bit and spoke “Then it is settled, you will be doing community service.” Cadence said with a smile.

Canterlot High…..

Fang was walking down the hall to lunch as everyone was giving him strange looks, the reason why is because he forgot to take his bandana off after art class but he didn't mind really he only wore it when he was using spray paint for projects or when he was learning how to drive a motorcycle though he left it with his brother, he never saw a reason to keep it since he would need his car more. The lunchroom was buzzing with activity as everyone was getting their food or were talking with each other at their tables as Fang was walking towards the line, however there was a figure looming around in the kitchen waiting for the perfect time to strike with a small vial of clear liquid. Soon enough Fang was in the line as he was choosing his food the figure poured some of the liquid into a juice bottle and shook it and handed it to Fang when he asked for one as the figure began to chuckle and leave the area, trying not to be spotted. Fang was walking towards the table with his food as the friends were discussing something about movies or something Fang was not really paying much attention as he then grabbed the bandana and pulled it down and began to eat. Little bit over time lunch was in full swing as Fang began to drink the juice as it had a odd taste to it but soon shook it off and set it back down as he began to feel a little funny, and by then funny things became very strange. Everyone at the table were now six year olds as he saw them argue and thought it was kind of silly and cute at the same time, he looked over to one of the other tables and spotted a bunch of hooded figures that all looked back at him as he then looked on the ground and spotted and old key.

Moving over to the key Fang noticed that the hooded figures were still staring at him as he quickly picked up and pocketed the key, he then quickly walked away from the other table and took out the key and looked at it as something in his mind clicked as he then looked off into space. Fang then clears his throat a bit and speaks off into space “I’m like the key wielding maniac, i’m just stopping through the woods with a key in my hands.” Fang said into space as he turned around and found himself in the woods except it was still the cafeteria as he began to stomp through the cafeteria with the key in his hand while growling “Eh where's the blacksmith! Where`s the blacksmith! My name is Markiplier!” Fang said as he put on a fake pink mustache and the cafeteria thought it was a fun little show as Diana spoke “Why’s he looking for the blacksmith we don’t even have a blacksmith?” Diana asked as Fang stomped around a bit more as he was asking the same question until he walked over to a wall as he thought it was a door and began to try to use the key on it “Why are all these doors locked?” Fang asked as Applebloom asked “Why is he using the key on the wall?” Applebloom asked in confusion as Artemis walked over to Fang and got his attention as Fang turned around as he was going to say something Fang lifted Artemis over his head and spoke “Where do I use this rake? WHERE DO I USE THIS RAKE!?” Fang shouted as Artemis spoke “I am not a rake now put me down!” Artemis yelled at Fang as he then turned to a window and started to hit the window with Artemis and said “I'm going to use this rake on the ladder.” Fang said as Diana spoke “Why is he hitting the window with my brother?” Diana asked with concern as Fang then threw Artemis out an open window as he then looked down at his hands and asked “What happened to my rake?” Fang asked as the cafeteria was speechless at he just threw Artemis out the window as a hall monitor walked in seeing everything as Artemis landed right in front of him as he quickly walked into the cafeteria and saw Fang grabbing some mash potatoes from a student's lunch “I'll take these ashes.” As the five girls asked all at the same time “WHY!?” The five asked as Fang spoke “To use them on my face.” Fang said as he splattered the food on the side of his face.

The hall monitor walked up to the group with a flashlight in hand and said “Don’t worry everyone, I will stop this.” The hall monitor said as he walked up not far from Fang with his flashlight held high as Fang spoke “Where's the blacksmith?” Fang asked the hooded figure also known as the hall monitor as he spoke “I will stop you, you have been tormenting our students to long.” The hall monitor said as Fang screeched “I WILL MURDER YOUR FACE!” Fang screamed as he charged at the hall monitor and smashed his face with his fist leaving a giant fist imprint and some missing teeth, but in reality he had was a broken nose as Fang grabbed a ring of keys and spoke “Give me your key, is this the key to the blacksmith?” Fang asked as he looked down at the person and spoke “And now he’s dead, I think I don't know, he could be dead.” Fang said in a softer voice as Mise came up from behind him and knocked him out with his shillelagh making Fang dropped like a ton of bricks as he then began to drag Fang out of the cafeteria as he said “Good night everybody.” Mise said in a Yakko voice as he dragged Fang out of the cafeteria with the group falling behind as one of the group grabbed the juice bottle Fang was drinking and followed Mise. The group soon came to the courtyard as Fang was propped up against the side of the statute as Mise then tried to speak to Fang “Alright Fang, I don’t know what the hell got into you back there but WHY DID YOU THROW ARTEMIS OUT A WINDOW AND SLUG THE HALL MONITOR!?” Mise asked as Aria asked “And who is this blacksmith you keep talking about and why do you need to find him?” Aria asked as well while Diana was hiding behind her. Fang looked over to Mise and began to pat his head and spoke “No yelling little one, that goes for all of you.” Fang said as he turned to the rest of the group as Mise got angry and punched Fang and spoke “Don't you dare say that about my height!” Mise yelled as Fang grabbed him by the collar and spoke “No hitting, or do you want a timeout?” Fang asked Mise making the group confused as he spoke again “Now here is a question, when does your parents pick you all up as well how long am I babysitting you all?” Fang asked the group as he then let go off Mise`s collar as Diana asked “Is he ok?” Diana asked as the group did not know how to make of this situation.

Mise walking back and forth thinking of what to do next until he remembered something and asked “What was he doing before he began to go apeshit?” Mise asked the group as Aria spoke “He was eating lunch and he drank some of his orange juice.” Aria said as Mise asked “Did anyone grab the bottle?” Mise asked as Applebloom nodded and handed him the bottle and opened the lid then sniffed it a bit and recoiled in disgust and began to pour the contents on the grass “Should have known, it's an alcoholic beverage known as ‘Orphan tears’, it’s made of liquor and high amount of crushed up ecstasy tablets. Whoever did this tried to drug Fang.” Mise said as the group was shocked as Sunset asked “But who would do that?” Sunset asked as Mise shook his head “Don't know, but who ever did wanted Fang to be expelled.” Mise said with a serious tone as the two principals had then walked out the front doors and saw the group with Fang as he was still slightly out of it as the two walked towards the group as Fang then got up stumbled over to the two and said “Ah good you two are here, the kids were perfect angels just please send the check to my home….. I need sleep.” And with that Fang fell on the grass and fell asleep until he began roll on the ground "Yay grass.... mother natures wall to wall carpeting." Fang said as the group starred at Fang as he was rolling on the lawn of the school as Mise spoke “He’s in trouble, isn’t he?” Mise as the two principals nodded in unison as Artemis then came stumbling around the corner of the building and collapsed next to Fang as Mise then spoke again “We can rebuild them, we have the technology…” Mise said as Octavia slapped him in the head, turned to the principals and said “uh...we can explain…” Octavia said as Luna rolled her hand a bit for them to elaborate on it Soul spoke “Somebody tried to drug Fang here with a liquid based drug and that is the reason why he was not in control of his actions.” Soul said to the two principals as Celestia spoke “Well I think it is best if we bring them to the nurse's office so they can rest, we will talk to them when they wake up.” Celestia said as the group agreed and began to carry the two to the nurse's office.

Time Skip: A Few Hours Later….

Fang slowly began to wake up as his head began to feel like it was being slowly split in half as he began to crack his right eye open to find himself in the nurse’s office as he slowly looked to his left and found Artemis still sleeping as the door opened to reveal Aria in a nurse outfit as she walked in and sat next to Artemis and petted his head a little bit. Fang slowly got up as he began to rub the side of his head and spoke in a dry tone “W-What…. Happened?” Fang asked as Aria noticed him wake up as she spoke “You were drugged during lunch and went on a bit of a rampage, but it looks like you’re okay now.” Aria said as Fang felt something on his face as he raised his hand and pulled something off of his face and pulled off a pink mustache. He looked at it with a confused expression as Aria just shrugged her shoulders as Fang asked “What happened to him?” Fang asked Aria as she said “You threw him out a window thinking he was a rake. Also you kept asking where the blacksmith was.” Aria said in a low tone. Fang felt guilty for his actions as he began to apologize as Aria said “It is not your fault Fang, we found the person that did do it. Turns out Blueblood was trying to get you expelled from the school for going insane and having drugs on you. Principal Celestia gave him a harsh punishment as well had him sent to juvenile hall for a few months.” Aria said with a bit of a smile as Fang slowly got up from the bed and stumbled towards the sink and grabbed a glass so he could get some water as Aria spoke again “As well both Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna want to see you in her office, they still need to talk to you about it.” Aria said as Fang set the glass down after drinking the water and nodded as he said “Tell Artemis again…. I'm sorry.” Fang said as he walked out of the door and towards the Principal's office.

Fang opened the door to the principal`s to see the group standing in there wearing judge outfits complete with powdered wigs and gavels as Fang just said one line that summed up the inside “What in the name of fuck are you all wearing?” Fang asked the group as Treble threw a book at Fang and spoke “OBJECTION!” Treble shouted as Mise hit him in the head with the gavel and spoke “OVERRULED! Now Fang please have a seat, and Gaige, keep your brother under control.” Mise said as Fang then took a seat in front of everyone. Just then, both principals walked in wearing the same outfits, only with bigger wigs that went down past their shoulders. As they both took their seats with the group, Vice principal Luna got up and stepped forward and spoke “After much deliberation, we the court find you Mr. Silverfang guilty of destruction of school property and unintentional assault, for this we sentence you to mandatory community service after school and on weekends.” Luna said sitting down and hitting the gavel on the table. Fang nodded and asked “So for how long to be exact?” Fang asked the court as Principal Celestia spoke “Well since you were not in control of your actions, the sentence is two weeks.” Celestia said as her phone then gone off and spoke quietly “Ugh it's the bitch” As she then answered it a tone void of emotion “Hello Principal Cinch how can I help you today?” Celestia asked as Cinch spoke “I heard about your, ‘Slight problem’ at your school and I have a student that needs discipline as well. So I have a proposition for you, the two students work together in their punishment and get the schools fixed up faster, what do you say?” Cinch asked as Celestia thought for a minute and spoke “Alright, we have a deal.” Celestia said to Cinch as the she then hung up and turned to Fang “Well it looks like you have a partner to help you in this one, the student will be here soon.” Celestia said as Fang nodded and got up then walked out of the room.

Over on Cinch`s side she then hung up the phone as she then turned to see Indigo in the doorway as she spoke “Change of plans Indigo, you will be having a partner help you with everything but will need to go over to CHS to help out a student that is serving the same sentence.” Cinch said as Indigo nodded and left the doorway and walked towards her car and began to talk to herself “Great, not only do I have to do this stupid ass sentence of something I did not even do, but now I got to help some dumbass at another school with their sentence.” Indigo said as she unlocked her car and got in “I mean it was bad enough that I got in trouble for something I did not even do, but now I got to help some moron with their work as well? I mean sure I don't mind helping but seriously this is completely stupid! It's better if I just do my work and that person does their own work and leave it at that, but no, I need to be dragged into something even more stupid than ever.” Indigo said to herself as she pulled up into the school's parking lot. “Okay, Cinch gave me a note and said the person should be waiting for me in the front of the school, now where is that…… oh you have got to be kidding me.” Indigo asked herself as she parked the car and got out. The group was with Fang as they were waiting for the student to arrive as a car pulled up and parked, as the student got out as Fang`s mind was going ballistic “HOLY SHIT! It's Indigo, I mean she is nice and all but as well she is the student!? Fuck! I thought it would be like Rapid or someone else but as well…..uh…..I-....” Fang said in his head as smoke started to seep from his ears and drool came out of his mouth as Mise them spoke “Uh, does anybody else smell bacon?” Mise said as everyone just were as confused as him. Indigo walked forward and spoke “Great it’s him again. Hello everyone as well….. I think there is something wrong with your nerd over there, probably his software is fried or something. Have you tried rebooting him or dangle a puzzle in front of his face?” Indigo asked the group as they turned to Fang “Oh great, hold on I got this….FANG! SLIPKNOT WANTS YOU TO GO ON TOUR WITH THEM!” Mise yelled, snapping Fang out of it “Slipknot wants me to tour with them? But I don’t even have my keytar yet, as well I need to pay my rent as well……” Fang trailed off more a bit as he saw Indigo smirking madly causing him to blush furiously as he pulled his bandana over his face again and cleared his throat “Uh sorry about that….. Um anyway you’re the student?” Fang asked Indigo as she spoke “Yeah, and you’re the walking tomato they sent me to help out in return you’re helping me.” Indigo said having got a full shot at Fang’s face as Fang nodded and began to walk towards the school to begin his sentence.

Indigo walked past some of the group as she then looked at Treble and her heart began to beat a bit faster as she quickened her pace towards the school and walked in as she looked around the school a bit and spoke “Man I have got to get my shit together around him, like sugarcoat said, he’s taken….” Indigo said as she walked inside. The two eventually made it to the cafeteria where Fang saw the damage he’d done while on his search for the elusive blacksmith. Both then speak in unison “Fuck man.” As Fang walked forward when Indigo spoke up “Wow, you really did a number on this place. What the hell got into you?” Indigo said as she assessed the damage as Fang spoke “Don’t really know, as the group said Blueblood drugged my drink and I went ballistic. Scared a good amount of the school and hurt one of my friends and a Hall monitor.” Fang said as he walked to the closet to grab the supplies they need as indigo walked over to the window and spoke “I heard you threw some guy through a window and realizing you couldn’t use him as a rake, slugged a hall monitor, and kept asking for the blacksmith, sounds like you’ve been watching too much Markiplier…” Indigo said smirking. Fang walked out with two brooms and some trash bags and nodded “Yeah, but in all irony I don’t watch much I usually watch anime on my console.” Fang said as he handed Indigo a broom and began to sweep some of the debris “Huh, well since we're going to be stuck here might as well get to work, also, what kind of anime does a nerd like you watch? I bet it's those weird harem shows guys seem to like.” Indigo said as Fang shook his head and spoke “No I like romance ones, but as well action animes and a few sci fi ones….. Though there are a few crazy ones like Midori days, that one was really nuts heh a man's hand turning into a person, really crazy as well there was soul eater and that one is really funny at times but as well kind of sad as well.” Fang said as he was sweeping the debris into a pile as Indigo was cleaning off the tables and spoke “Interesting, i'm not a huge anime fan, do you play any sports?” Indigo asked as Fang stopped for a minute and nodded slightly and spoke “Yeah, I used to….. Used to be the pitcher for my baseball team and used to be a lineman for football, as well i’m a skilled knifesman.” Fang said to Indigo as he got back to work.

“Well that’s cool, i'm the captain of every sport team at Crystal Prep, so i'm pretty good by most standards, and knives huh? Never took you to be into knives.” Indigo said slightly intrigued. Fang nodded and spoke “Yeah, it was a gift I got a while back it is one of my favorites and I carry it in my bag with me at all times including my art supplies.” Fang said to Indigo as he emptied the pile into the trash can. Indigo then looked around and spoke “So...uh Fang is it? I see you around a lot, but uh, you’re always alone...care to explain?” Indigo asked with a bit of a cheeky grin, Fang was confused by this and asked “Um…. what do you mean?” Fang asked Indigo as she was sitting on one of the tables and spoke “I mean, why is it that everytime I see you, you are always alone? Don’t you have a girlfriend or something?” Indigo teased as Fang stopped in his tracks completely and spoke “I….. I uh……. I did….” Fang said as he was trying to keep himself calm as she spoke again “I knew it! You are alone, oh and what happened? She break your little nerd heart? Ah that is to bad It looks like you were destined to be alone.” Indigo teased a bit more as Fang was still trying to keep a level head and spoke “She uh….. Never broke my heart ever really.” Fang said in a low tone as his breathing became a bit funny for a split second as Indigo spoke again “Oh what? You break her heart?” Indigo asked as Fang shook his head “No neither of us broke each others hearts just…… things happen.” Fang said as his breathing was becoming a bit unstable and his hands were trembling a bit as Indigo spoke again “What's that supposed to mean? Did she even exist? *gasp* I bet you never even had a girlfriend, you just made it all up!” Indigo said with a grin on her face as Fang stopped for a minute and spoke “Indigo….. Please…… just drop it….” Fang asked Indigo as he tried to get back to work as his hands trembled more as indigo spoke again “No I'm not going to drop it, you never had a girlfriend and I want you to admit it!” Indigo said grinning. Fang`s breathing was getting even worse as he spoke “She…. she…. Was real….” Fang said as a few tears were beginning to form in his eyes. “Oh yeah, prove it! And what's this? You're crying over your imaginary girlfriend?” Indigo asked.

Fang was close to his breaking point as he spoke “I….. I….. don't like my past…… at all…..” Fang said to Indigo as he leaned against a pillar “Yeah, and I don’t like tofu, but don't try and change the subject, just admit it and be done with it.” Indigo said as Fang looked up at her and shook his head refusing to talk more but Indigo was persistent “you can't just deny the obvious fact that you lied about having a girlfriend, a lot of guys have never had one, granted most of them are fat and live with their parents….do you live with your parents still too?” Indigo asked smirking Fang shook his head again and spoke “I….. live in a apartment…… by myself….. I used to live my brother and his family…..” Fang said as a few more tears began to appear. “you live alone because you're a sad lonely bachelor, boy if I had nickel for every time I've heard that…” Indigo said laughing a little, Fang though was trying to speak but could not as he tried to say a name “J….June…..” Fang said as he began to cry as he sank to the ground when a lone photo dropped on the ground from his pocket Indigo then walked over and picked up the photo and looked at it. The photo in question was of Fang, Junebug and his parents from a picnic one summer as she flipped the photo over and found writing on it as she read it out loud “Best summer ever, if you ever want to do this again just call this number and ask for iron clover” Indigo read as Tiberious laid on the floor as Indigo then pulled her phone out and began to dial the number “Hello, is this Iron Clover….yeah, my name is Indigo, I think I broke Tiberious...uh huh...ok i’ll put him on” indigo said as she bent down and gave the phone to Tiberious “it's your brother” she said s he grabbed the phone and spoke “Hey big bro….. No I….. I don’t know….. We were just talking and then…… i'm sorry…..” Fang said as he dropped the phone and lost it as Indigo picked the phone back up as Iron spoke “What the hell happened to him?” Iron asked Indigo as she spoke “well we were talking and we got onto the topic of why he’s alone all the time, and I asked if it's because he didn’t have a girlfriend…” Indigo said starting to realize the severity of the situation.

Iron then spoke in a calm tone “Indigo, there are reasons why he does not talk about his past at all….. *sigh* we lost our parents about almost two years ago and Fang did have a girlfriend but she suffered the same fate. Fang always blames himself everyday for what happened, let me ask you a question, have you ever wondered why he always wore his hoodie or leather jacket?” Iron Clover asked Indigo as she began to understand “....No, I never really paid much attention…” Indigo said, her voice dripping with guilt. “On his neck is a scar, he had gotten that when he had tried to hang himself the same day when his girlfriend died.” Iron said as Indigo felt even more guilty “Oh...i-is there anything i can do to make him not be a shriveled mess on the floor…?” Indigo said looking at Fang curled upon the ground. Iron nodded and spoke “There is…. Give him a hug and try singing a song to him, he loves music and likes wide variety of music.” Iron said as Indigo nodded and thanked him for the help and hung up. Indigo walked over to Fang and stood over him, sighed, and spoke to herself “Man I really screwed up this time, ugh I can’t believe im doing this, but if I don’t he’s just going to stay like this…” Indigo said a she reluctantly brought him into a hug and began to try and calm him down. ‘What would that little irish dude do, he’s usually good with stuff...huh, well it's worth a shot…’ Indigo thought as she began to sing “Too ra loo ra loo ral, Too ra loo ra li, Too ra loo ra loo ral, Hush, now don't you cry, Too ra loo ra loo ral, Too ra loo ra li, Too ra loo ra loo ral, That's an Irish lullaby…” She sang as Fang started to loosen up a bit and stopped crying long enough to look up at indigo. His heart began to flutter a bit as he began to blush but he thanked every god that his bandana hide it well as he then spoke “T-Thank you…. Indigo….. I’m sorry.” Fang said to Indigo as she spoke “It's fine, but tell anyone I did that and you're a dead man, now let's finish what we started and get out of here.” Indigo said as Fang nodded and got back up and spoke “You know, you’re a sweet person, you do not need to hide it.” Fang said as he went back to sweeping as Indigo then scoffed at it and spoke “Yeah but i’m not going to admit to either, I have a reputation to uphold.” Indigo said as Fang chuckled a bit and spoke “Whatever you say, Si può dire che , ma in fondo io ti conosco sei una ragazza molto dolce.” Fang said with a smirk as Indigo looked at him and spoke “Ok Godfather, i’ll have the pasta with breadsticks. Hold the garlic oil. And say hello to your little friend for me...” Indigo said smirking back.

The two then bursted out laughing at the joke as they got back to what they were doing as Indigo asked “So what did you really say?” Indigo asked as Fang smirked and said “That is for me to know and for you to find out.” Fang said snickering a bit as indigo frowned a little bit and said “fick dich ins Knie!” And went back to work too.

Time Skip: Two Hours Later….

The two were now at Crystal Prep and were scrubbing off the paint from the graffiti as Indigo said “Ok so….how do we get this paint of this wall…” Indigo said as Fang thought for a minute then spoke “We can get Mise here and use his tank or high grade explosives cause anything can be solved with explosives….. Except that one time in his home country….one reason he’s on the no-fly list….” Fang said remembering what Mise told them as Indigo shook her head “No, I want to get the graffiti off the wall, not the wall off the building.” Indigo said. Fang stood there for a second and began to think “Every paint comes off with something.” Fang said with determination as Indigo began to think and thought of an idea “Why don’t we try power washing it, there's a fire hose around the corner.” Indigo said as Fang nodded and ran over to the side of the building and grabbed the hose and hooked up to the fire hydrant and spoke “Stand back, I got a fire hose.” Fang said as he then turned on the hose at full force which then launched him into the air as he tried to keep a hold on the fire hose “AHHH SOMEONE STOP THIS CRAZY THING!” Fang screamed as Indigo was laughing at Fang`s misfortune as she then got doused by the hose as Fang yelled “Sorry Indigo!” Fang yelled as Indigo ran over to the fire hydrant and turned off the water as Fang fell to the ground on his face as Indigo spoke “Nice job fireman sam! You saved Canterlot from the the graffiti that’s STILL ON THE WALL!” Indigo said angrily as Fang got up and said “Sorry Indigo, did not know it would get out of….. Control……” Fang said as he looked at Indigo who was soaked but as well revealing her bra. Fang began to blush madly as he tried to pull his bandana back up but found it on the ground but as well had a small stream of blood coming from his nose. Indigo saw this and grinned “Does someone like what they see~” Indigo said teasing Fang, not caring that her bra was visible as Fang tried to close his hoodie with the drawstrings when Mise was driving past the school and noticed the two as he pulled over and got out “I can’t leave you two alone for two hours with this crap happening, now how this go from a clean up job to a wet t-shirt contest, with one t-shirt. And Fang why are you a human fauset…?” Mise asked crossing his arms.

Fang did not say a thing as he just closed his hood to hide his face from the two as indigo spoke up “What happened was were trying to get the graffiti off the wall and the human tomato over here went all fireman cowboy and got water everywhere but the wall, including on me.” Indigo said huffy as Fang just stood back trying to find his bandana as Mise just shook his head and spoke “Let me take a look at graffiti…..uh huh, yeah this’ll come off with dish soap, water, and a couple deck brushes, I used the same kind back in ireland when I tagged IRA territory.” Mise said as the two were dumbfounded as Fang put the bandana back on and said “Well thank you for telling us Mise, I guess we can get the stuff from the school kitchen i'm betting.” Fang said to Mise as he put the bandana on “I just have one question, why didn’t you guys just call me or someone for advice?” Mise asked as he climbed on his tank as Fang and Indigo pointed at each other and said “He/She did it!” The two said at the same time as Mise spoke “Ok whatever, you two lovebirds try not to screw anything else up.” Mise said as he closed the hatch and drove off as Indigo shouted at Mise “WE ARE NOT DATING!” Indigo shouted at Mise as Fang just stood there with a blush that he tried to keep hidden, as someone rode by on a bike and yelled “NNNNEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSS!!!” The person yelled as indigo ran them down and tackled them “Fang toss me your shoe” Indigo said as Fang did as he was told as Indigo then looked back at the guy on the ground and spoke “HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THE ALMIGHTY THREE SHOE BEATING!?” She asked hold a shoe in each hand and one in her mouth. As Indigo began to beat the living hell out of the guy with the three shoes Fang then said in a low voice “And she calls me a nerd.” Fang said in a low tone as Indigo then turned and pointed at him with a shoe “You're next!” Indigo yelled as she ran after Fang and began a chase around the parking lot until she finally caught him and beat the living hell out of him as well. They then later finally got the paint off the wall with the advice from Mise as they finished as Fang wiped off the sweat from his forehead as Indigo said “Well that’s done, well I’ll see you tomorrow at the Library so we can continue our community service.” Indigo said as Fang nodded in agreement as Fang got up and said “See you tomorrow Indigo.” Fang said as Indigo replied “Yeah see you tomorrow.” Indigo said as the two walked towards their cars and left for the day.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, this chapter could not be created without the help of Celtic_fire and the idea for Indigo`s behavior was suggested by Ragga and will be like that for a while. Also the next fourteen chapter will be spanning over a fourteen day period, so watch out for craziness, and with that we will see you all in the next chapter.

As well here is the fourteen days of community service.
Indigo: On the first day of cs my nerd friend gave me to me. 5 thousand gallons of water.