• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,122 Views, 14 Comments

Boy and His Box: The Lucky Block - Jake Witt



I'm going to change my name, go on adventures, eat porkchops, find love, all while in a pony world with my very own pony! Don't judge us by our boxed legs or well-kept hair, I punched a Creeper once and lived! ...or respawned.

  • ...
23
 14
 1,122

Chapter 0

*tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...*

My internal alarm clock wakes me up as usual, making my assume it's six in the morning. I wish I could fall asleep, but I could never fall back asleep. It was like this even before I came to Equestria.

Where did this all go wrong? I thought to myself... again.

I shook my chains, waking my limbs. Looking around the dark room filled with the smell of death, sight of darkness, and the sound of my ticking stomach was my only company.

Well, that and the remains of Ol' Barn Raiser the Immortal. ...or he would be if he wasn't stuck in this dungeon.

*CRREEEAACH*

Blinding light filled the room, preventing me from seeing the newcomer. "...and I think if we clean up this dank pit, maybe we can turn it into an attraction! Think of it: we create a legend about a dead monster and-"

Another voice, a familiar one, broke the rant... and made me deaf. "THERE'S SOMEBODY STILL DOWN THERE!"

"...uh... Princess that's the spirit, though a bit too early-"

Despite my dry throat, I found my slightly broken voice, "W-Whom a-A-am I spea-king to...?"

Kibitz nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard my voice, shouting, "Who are you and how dare you intrude on private royal property! You will be arrested!"

I dropped a torch at my feet, showing my tattered clothes, limbs behind rusty chains and shackles, and grim expression on my face. "Aren't I already?"

Luna gasped when she saw me, "Lego Craft?!"

"In the flesh... or whatever you call this," I wagged healthy looking elbows, but they were a sickly color and gave a look that they hung on weak bones. Like always, I'm the same shape no matter what health I am. I can be obsease and only I would know!


After I was ushered outside, I promptly impaled myself. I spawned in the dungeon, fresh body and everything, dashing out to see my inventory dancing around a pile of bonemeal... I could grow a garden with how much there was!

Luna looked a little alarmed, but recovered. "I-It has been a while."

"I bet," I replied, taking in the sunlight and clean air. "I felt like I was banished to the moon or something!"

She gave an awkward laugh... I guess I hit a sore spot, but not hard enough to offend her.

"What year is this?"

"...uh... 2014 A.F.B."

"A.F.B.? What's that?"

Kibitz decided to join us, locking up the dungeon. "After first banishment. These two were banishment addicts back in the dark days. Create chaos? Stoned. Shadowy black magic? Banishment. Rape? Banishment. Thief or assassin? Prison in the place you're banished to. Heck, there was a banishment corps! ...That lasted a year before disbanding."

Luna and I blinked at him.

"I agree, this is going to be fun." he began to walk away, turning his head to add. "I'll meet you at the castle, your highness."

When he was gone, a black sky chariot with day guards in bright gold armor landed in front of us.

"Shotgun."

I looked over to the princess, taking the overly cushioned seat on one side. "You remembered!"

Author's Note:

ACTS are Jake the Lego Craft.
Chapters are Lego Craft the Storybook Hero.