• Published 21st Oct 2015
  • 6,242 Views, 152 Comments

Twilight the clown - TechnoPagan9



When the circus comes to town, Twilight decides to see the show but a certain magician has other ideas

  • ...
12
 152
 6,242

The balloon maned mastermind

Pinkie was walking towards the circus tent after watching what happened at the cottage. As she was approaching the tent she noticed Discord flying in the air trying to shake off Glimmer and Sprinkle who were clinging onto his feet and using their magic to pull the dolls out of his hands. Discord seemed to to be getting annoyed by this as well as by their comments.

"Come on silly, didn't your mommy tell you to share" said Sprinkle in a mocking tone while sticking her tongue out

"Yes dearie, it is rude to snatch from your frrrrrrrriends and you should have told me you were coming to the fun house" Glimmer said before laughing. Discord face had gone red with anger from the mockery and cast a spell, hoping it would force them to lose their grip. However they seemed to have become heavier. Pinkie laughed at the sight as Discord's had turned the two clowns into their EG forms which he all could give out was "o this isn't good". The two clown girls both grinned and and Sprinkle used her hands to climb onto Discord's back and wrap her legs around his wrist while pulling his horns to steer him as if having a piggyback ride and Glimmer who had never experienced the joy of hands used them to hang from his beard and make a grab for the dolls. Discord was surprised by Glimmers strong grip as she got a hold of the dolls ans showed them to Sprinkle. Sprinkle giggled and forcefully turned Discord's head 180 degrees in order to look into his eyes and to him her face was one of pure joy with a sprinkle of insanity from her grin. He mentally asked himself if she is more frightening in her human form than pony form and if this is chaos that even he, the spirit of discord couldn't handle. Sprinkle saw the fear in his eyes and her own connecting to his, she whispered these words.

"Maybe I make a better discord then you do and you know what they say. What goes up must come down".

Discord didn't have time to think as Sprinkle let go of his head to let it get back into place and proceeded to forcefully push his horns forward causing him to face down and start falling to earth. Pinkie noticed Glimmer climbing onto Discord's back behind Sprinkle with little effort and directing him into a pond. Pinkie watched with amazement as the two girls managed to leap and front flip onto the path while Discord went face first into the pond. The girls took a bow to Pinkie with Glimmer cradling the dolls.

"Here are my little playthings" Glimmer said with joy.

"Did you like our act, its a wonder Discord hasn't joined the circus" Sprinkle said with a smile

Pinkie nodded and said "I am glad you all decided to join the circus, we are going to have so much and make all the ponies in the world laugh and the whole world will be happy and...."

Pinkie took a deep breath in order carry on talking "I love your human form, we should stick some wings and a horn on you". Sprinkle giggled and gave Pinkie a hug.

"Thanks Pinkie, I looked like this when I went through the mirror. Hmm this gives a me an idea but it will have to wait" Sprinkle said. Sprinkle and Glimmer felt a tingle as the magic wore off and they turned back to normal (well their normal clown pony selves).

"Awwww....that form was perfect for my acrobatic act" Glimmer said in a sad tone. Sprinkle patted Glimmer on the back, Pinkie proceeded to explain what Sprinkle's plan maybe.

"You are going to write in that book, telling Shimmer to come to the statue portal where you explain what has happened when you go back through mirror where you will turn Shimmer into a clown who will turn the whole school into a circus before they trick another more stuck up school into playing some old games again then when the time is right, everyone will turn them into clowns and after that Shimmer will track down three fishy singing humans to turn them into clowns....Right" Pinkie said with a smile. Sprinkle's jaw dropped at Pinkie knowing the plan but shook it off and asked Pinkie what she will be doing.

"I am off to the circus to join up and see some old friends, if you want Applejack, well Rodeo Jumper and Sweetie Smiles are putting on their own show at the cottage and They even have Tree Hugger with them. Go see it, it will make you laugh so much because Jumper is always flipping and Sweetie is making the animals do circus stuff and Tree Hugger will juggle you" She said while bouncing with joy. Without another word, Sprinkle flew and grabbed Glimmer who was clinging onto the stolen dolls and heading to the cottage. Pinkie continued bouncing towards the town and saw Skittle's cloud house. It looked more like it was made of cotton candy rather than a cloud and Pinkie saw Skittle placing some black clouds which she dyed with rainbow from her rainbow pool before shoving open bottles of soapy water into them and some sort of large flugel horn, possibly from the Crystal Empire and hit the clouds causing them to act as a bubble maker. Pinkie admired the sight before Skittle noticed her and flew into her house to grab some chocolate brownies with Pinkie express join at Skittle cooking some treats.

"Hello balloon pony, would you like some cookies" said Skittle with a childish smile on her face while shoving the a brownie in Pinkies mouth. Pinkie at first enjoyed it until a familiar very spicy flavor consumed her tongue and throat.

"oh no" is all she could say before her face shifted into the colours of the rainbow and many flavors messed with her sense of taste. After it was over she glared at Skittle who's smile only got bigger and bigger before she laughed her head off. Pinkie decide to laugh with her despite her sense of taste being messed up.

"Hey let me show you how I made them" Skittle said while impulsively dropping the tray on the floor and carried Pinkie to the the back of the house. Pinkie was shocked at a machine that creating the brownies because she noticed the rainbow pool had a canal linked to some needle mechanism which would regularly inject the finished brownies with the rainbow. While Pinkie wasn't too keen on the idea due to the effects the rainbow had on her tongue and throat, she decided to let Skittle have her fun.

"It could be worse, it could be made from insides and colours of ponies" Pinkie said with Skittle a little confused by the comment.

"I already have business making these and shipping them off for all to enjoy. I hope they are better than Sugarcube corners stuff because rainbows make everything better" Skittle proclaimed with a pose causing her to drop Pinkie through the cloud. She manged to stop her from hitting the ground and laughed nervously at her mistake. Pinkie smiled and forgave Skittle before telling her that she needed to get going.

"Okay bye balloon pony" before she flew back into her house while Pinkie continued to the circus. Back in Skittles home, Skittle turned the head of the Wonderbolts founder which unlocked a trapped door. She went in to find a fearful pony tied to a chair with her mouth taped over, it was mare with light turquoise fur, her mane and tail were amber and gold in colour and she had googles on her mane. Skittle gave an mischievous grin as three shadowy figures were standing behind her which the bound mare was unable to tell who they are. She did notice the pink eyes much like Skittles, huge grins and the badges they were wearing badges that looked like the Wonderbolts except they had pink comedy masks in the center and the circle around the masks was rainbow coloured. The mare wanted to scream at them.

"Well Lightning Dust, you didn't get to be a Wonderbolt but the WonderJokes will happily take you under our wings". Skittle said while taking a clown nose out from under her dress. Lighting gave a desperate mumble as she struggled out of her bounds while Skittle slowly placed the clown nose on her. Meanwhile back to Pinkie, she had made her way through the town and into the tent where she noticed a large box as she entered the backstage area.

"O don't bother looking in, the contents have already been eaten by our motormouth" Sasha said with an annoyed expression and pointed to a rainbow coloured obese Loopy whose face kept on changing to random colours and breathing various things through her mouth like fire and a faint smell of blueberry pie. Caty was doing her best to comfort her friend while Magic was using a device that resembled a juicer in order to extract the rainbow from Loopy's body although Magic preferred her this way because she is less noisy. Pinkie noticed the sign on the box saying that they were made by Skittle's Totally Safe Rainbow Factory Brownie Junk (or STSRFBJ Industries) before approaching Magic and giving her a warm hug. Magic smiled and unknowing sat on the button labelled 'Ludicrous Speed' causing the juicer to go haywire and spurt the rainbow all over the backstage. Sasha sighed and asked Caty to help her clean up before she went to the main stage to find Clown Stripe repairing the tightrope poles and safety net which they had damaged due to Clown Stripe going through with a brilliant idea coming from Clown Filly which was a light show in the form of several storm clouds going off next to each other. The chain reaction as the result of a single lightning strike caused them all to set off a bang bright bang leaving the two clowns a little deaf and blind in the aftermath.

"When you have finished with that, can you help us clean the rainbow out of the backstage" Sasha said before noticing Filly was wandering around in a dazed state due to the incident.

"And also put the filly to bed" She said to which Stripe nodded. Magic and Pinkie had gone outside both with grins on their faces.

"So you manage to get all of them turned into clowns. I knew you and Sasha were the best ones for the job when I first saw Twilight's performance" said Pinkie bouncing with joy.

"Yes, your suggestion that we should come to Ponyville was great, Sasha was overjoyed and I had a lot of playing with the princesses head while she transformed. " Magic giggled before continuing with "so lets make sure all the elements are now clowns. Magic quickly summoned a nose and tried to place it on Pinkies nose only for the magic to be blocked by her hoof.

"I got this magic" said Pinkie, Magic was both shocked and surprised by this, wonder how she can block something that isn't solid. Pinkie appeared to tense up as if putting all her strength in summoning something, She was right as a blue clown nose appeared.

"Let me show you how its done Magic" Pinkie said with glee as a rainbow coloured dress formed on her body with one area of it being pink with her cutie mark on it. A rainbow bow formed around the neck while a small blue bowed top hat appeared on her head.

"Hey can you do this to yourself with magic, I can" Pinkie said when she tensed some more as her whole fur excluding he cheeks turned pure white the the unaffected cheeks looking like they have pink blush on them. Purple and blue stripped socks formed on her legs with dark blue hoof shoes with pink bows on them. Her eyelashes curled up and extended and yellow streaks formed on her mane and tail which started to look more like they were made from balloons much like Clown Stripe with pink bows forming on them.

"Ta-daa" Pinkie said with her front hooves and the air and standing on the back hooves as the transformation was completely. Though she had known this magic for a while, Magic didn't know it could be done to yourself and not brainwash the wearer.

"How did you do that and not get brainwashed" Magic asked in confusion as the clowned mare jumped and land on her flanking causing a self inflating whoopee cushion to let out a gassy sound.

"I have no idea but in terms of brainwashing, how can you clown a clown?" Pinkie asked with a smile.

Magic just shrugged before asking "Well what shall we do now".

Pinkie grinned and said "I could get the the rest of the Clown 5 here and we can build a reputation in performing at the circus while turning the whole town into a circus before we turn the princesses into clowns at a later performance but the princesses may try to stop us when we turned the town".

Magic thought for a moment and said "Or go for the one that Sprinkle wanted, get the princesses to come to the next performance and get them clownified before getting the whole town clownified but even with the support of the princesses the whole town may rebel when they are aware of the brainwashing.

Magic and Pinkie smiled at each other and said "Decisions, Decisions".

Author's Note:

I may have been a bit sadistic with the Skittle's interaction and I know that clown tf of Pinkie did not follow the order of which parts are transformed but it turned out ok. I also didn't think I would be this cruel to Discord and I am not sure about including the EG clown transformation.

And here is Pinkie's clown TF: http://tf-circus.deviantart.com/art/TFC-Equestria-Pinkie-Pie-544115687