• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 2,725 Views, 183 Comments

Find out your secrets or Dare - Misty Moonshine



The main 6 are having a sleepover, with a very unexpected visitor and a mishap with a scary story leads to a big mystery that only Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Soarin can solve. (With help from their friends of course!)

  • ...
17
 183
 2,725

Chapter 3- Slumber 101

NOTE: THIS IS THE NEW VERSION! THANK YOU TO PRINCESS ALLY FOR HELPING ME WITH IDEAS AND THANK YOU TO LUNAGCAI FOR THE EDITING! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!


"Wait Rarity!" Twilight exclaimed, after her friend had started coming up with the dare.

"Huh??"

"My book of "Slumber 101" clearly states that when having a sleepover, you must always unpack and prepare everything, like games, a list of what we want to do, not like starting of with games!! It's not right and perfect for my sleepover. We can do Truth or dare afterwards and besides, we need to talk about you know...life?" Twilight answered.

"Can we get on already." Rainbow unenthusiastically stated, rolling her eyes.
"Why do we have to talk about life? We practically see each other every single day!"

"Well, not everyday, sometimes only Applejack sees Rarity or Pinkie and me you know...we don't see each other all the time. We don't have anything on today so I thought this would be a very good get together with all of us and besides if we do end up having enough time we can extend it to tomorrow. I Have this all PLANNED! IT NEEDS TO BE PERFECT! ID YOU HEAR ME?! PERFECT!!!"
She took a breather.
"Sorry, it just....needs to go on perfectly... I got really really stressed...you know?"

Twilight lifted up her thick book (Slumber 101) and pointed to the words, showing all her friends.
"See. Talking about stuff is on the list, we must do it! ALL OF IT!"

"Oh...my..." Fluttershy whispered, after reading the page,
"Are you sure...we um..can do all of it....tonight..?"

"She's right darling," Rarity said looking at Twilight.
"I don't think we will have time for...uh that."
She squinted her eyes in disgust and pointed to the part where, (in small writing) the book stated that "No. 234 Have fun with your friends outdoors."
"It's raining dear and some of us are wearing designer boots, like me. They costed me three days of endless work...I don't want them ruined, you know what I mean dear?"

"Well," Twilight stuttered.
"We just won't do that, I understand you and boots you know.."

Applejack's face fell.

"Ah was looking forward to that Twi."
"Me too...." Rainbow added

"Oh oh oh!!!" Pinkie suddenly yelled.
"Can we please do THAT!!! PRETTY PLEASE! WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?!" She said this all very quickly.

"Play pin the tail on the pony..." Rainbow Dash read out.
"Isn't it supposed to be donkey? I mean, no offence but isn't it kind of sad to Sunset? I mean come on, we're pinning a rail on her!"

"Oh. The author wanted it to be pony! You know, she was like this is the human anther version of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Right?" Pinkie said smiling.

"THE WHAT??? THIS IS OUR LIFE! SHE DOESN'T WRITE IT!" All of Pinkies friends said.

"Never mind...you don't get it.."

"Twilight, do we have to study textbooks?" Applejack questioned.

"Your brain needs to stay nice and healthy. Just playing video games will make it rot!"

"I don't want to....um...tell..uh spooky stories...."

"No. 345? It's not perfect without it!"

"Facial masks..seriously?"

"Darling I agree with this one. Ladies must have some time for beauty!"

"We should do everything on the book!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE AMAZING BOOK! SLUMBER 101! SPECIAL EDITION!"

"We're just trying to tell ya Twi," Applejack started.

"That this is our sleepover, as friends and I think we should all get a say on what we want to do. When we want to do. We don't have to follow the book, dear." Rarity finished.

The others nodded.

Twilight sighed,

"You're all right...I was so scared about making the sleepover so perfect that I forgot about the main point. Us having fun as friends. The book, we don't need it. We can have the best, most wonderful sleepover ever!"
"Yea, I'm glad you understand now Twilight." Rarity said putting a arm around her friend.

Twilight smiled and put Slumber 101 aside.

"Or we'll be so sad and that won't be good because it's not good to be sad and if we're sad we won't be happy and it's the worst thing ever to not be happy and if we're not happy we will not smile and if we don't smile no one else will smile and then we will all be gloomy and depressed and not be happy and everything will be bad because no one will be happy which is bad and all of this is because of the book!" Pinkie said, very quickly.

"SPIKE!!!"

"Yea"

"Can you please put the book back onto the shelf?"

"Sure thing!"

"Thank you Spike!"

"Oh no probs, hey Rarity...did you see these muscles??"

"Oh yes.... Spikey Wikey...."

"Rarity, want to continue Truth or Dare?"

"Spike...get out.."

"Sure thing Twi, but why? WHY CAN'T I JOIN!?"
"Sorry Spike, of course you can join us?"

"Ok..Twilight...Truth or Dare?"
"Let me think...."

YAY THIS IS THE UPDATED ONE! IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY, COMMENT!!
I REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS!!!!

<3 Dashie-Potter
aka Phoenix Moonshine

Author's Note:

:moustache: Next chapter will be longer! Promise!!!
I was so busy!! I will try to post more often!!
Comment!!
Love!!

I love those that point out my mistakes!! TYSM :rainbowkiss: :raritystarry: