• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 2,724 Views, 183 Comments

Find out your secrets or Dare - Misty Moonshine



The main 6 are having a sleepover, with a very unexpected visitor and a mishap with a scary story leads to a big mystery that only Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Soarin can solve. (With help from their friends of course!)

  • ...
17
 183
 2,724

Chapter 11- My Troubles Lead to...

I know for those of you that don't know, they are expanding the fort! AND SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING SO LONG! I HAD SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES THAT WERE FINALLY FIXED! I COULDN'T COMMENT ON ANYTHING OR SAVE! BUT IT'S FIXED NOW SO YAY!!!

~Dashie Potter aka Phoenix Moonshine


Rainbow Dash nodded, she felt confused on why Rarity wanted Soarin to come over. "It was for the best" she thought so she just got back to work, well in that case helping Pinkie gather pillows for the fort.

"Soarin dear, I know you need some help."
"How how did you know?"
"I can tell, leave it to the professionals."
"But..how tell me, I don't want to ruin our relationship..you know?"
"Yes, I was thinking you could serenade her, or maybe well, something like that?"
"I, uh...I don't know about that Rarity? It's nice of you to help me but I'm...fine."
"But darling, you could totally make it cooler."
"I..I can't, she won't like it, well, you know."
"Oh, okay dear I will leave you be."

Rarity walked away to help Twilight with the pillows.
Twilight herself was not what she was looking like, she was happy outside but very nervous and scared inside, she had nerves. The sleepover, and the stories, and about her friends..what if they found out and thought she was a scaredy cat...they didn't want to have sleepovers with her?
Twilight sighed, she was just over-reacting over this story, it was just a story and her friends were her friends. She was the princess of friendship, she had good friends that were loyal and kind, honest, generous and made her laugh a lot. They would never leave her. Twilight took a deep breath and grinned at Rarity,

"Hey, would you mind getting that blue pillow over there and stack it on the purple one?"
"Sure dear, are you okay? You seemed a bit pale back there...."
"I'm fine, well I'm fine now at least..."

Twilight smiled at Rarity who returned her a smile, she looked over at the rest of her friends and quickly ran over to them.
"Fluttershy! Are you okay?"
Her friends eyes were sparkled with tears, she was sobbing into a yellow pillow with pink butterflies on it.
"What happened?"
Rainbow was the first to speak,
"We were moving all the pillows so they would hold the stick up, when we were stacking somebody, knocked the pole over and it hit Fluttershy quite bad."
Rainbow looked at Applejack when she said 'somebody' which Applejack returned with a glare.
"Ah said sorry to her, it was an accident."
Flutter shy then finally spoke.
"She did say sorry...it..it wasn't her fault...she didn't do it on purpose...I..I..don't know why I'm still crying...it just.....it just hurt..."
Fluttershy burst into tears again.
Twilight knew she was a bit of a scaredy cat but Fluttershy never cried like this.
"Darling, you will be alright, I can get you an ice-pack if you like?" Rarity said, breaking the awkward silence.
"I'm fine.."
Soarin looked over at Dash who was patting Fluttershy on the back. He sighed. He needed to get to talk to her, sooner or..later. Pinkie Pie's talk broke his thoughts.
"Awww come on Fluttershy, don't be a party pooper! I WILL THROW YOU A PINKIE PIE PARTAY!!!!"
"You mean party?" Soarin asked,
"Same thing,"
"Thanks Pinkie," Fluttershy wiped her tears,
"I'm fine everybody, I've just been over-reacting. Thank you for all your help."
Twilight winced at the thought of over-reacting. She was over-reacting, not Fluttershy, it must have hurt. She was Fluttershy after all.
Twilight felt her mind go blank again, she needed some time to research. Some time to think about everything and maybe find out some facts on the story. She needed a good strategy, she thought back to when she was talking Starlight Glimmer into stopping all the Time-Travel and Sunset Shimmer when she went into the pony world and tried on a crown. She was the PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP! SHE COULD DO ANYTHING!
"I AM THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP!" she yelled, unexpectedly.
"Um Twilight, we kinda already know that..." Rainbow stated.
"Oh...was I talking out loud?"
Oops...
Twilight sighed, she felt so empty and stupid. She felt so...weird.
On the other hand Soarin was having some trouble trying to catch Rainbow Dash's attention.
"Dash?"
"Dash?"
"DASHIE!?"
After several tries and fails, he finally got her to stop and talk to him.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"Sorry Soar, there's just so much going on you know, like the fort we need to get it done, besides we're in this together right?"
She hugged him.
"I love you Soar, now how 'bout we get back to expanding this thing?"
Soarin nodded, he loved it when Rainbow actually showed him her affections.
"Yes...sure...anything you want...."

"Somebody's lovesick!" Rarity joked, winking at Soarin.
"Do it already!"
"NO!" He shot back making her roll her eyes.
"A gentleman doesn't shout at a lady, well anyway."
She smiled at him,
"You can show your affection to her anyway you want. just do it quick dear, you don't want to leave her waiting do you? She may just think you don't like her anymore. But I must say you are doing very well at embarrassing her. Maybe next time do less of it in public, Rainbow dear has a reputation to maintain."
Soarin smiled and nodded. He was kinda glad now Rarity was his friend.

Author's Note:

YAY! DONE! As you guys would have seen in my note before the chapter that I have been having Tech. issues, but it's fixed now! SO YAY!! DONE! I'm hoping to get the next chapter out very soon <3 :twilightoops: :twilight sheepish: :raritywink:

~Dashie-Potter <3
aka Phoenix Moonshine :heart: