• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 2,723 Views, 183 Comments

Find out your secrets or Dare - Misty Moonshine



The main 6 are having a sleepover, with a very unexpected visitor and a mishap with a scary story leads to a big mystery that only Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Soarin can solve. (With help from their friends of course!)

  • ...
17
 183
 2,723

Chapter 14- A Few Answers

"Dark MAGIC?!" Twilight yelled,
"It can't be, we defeated all the dark villains, I mean I defeated Lord Tirek and Queen Chrysalis and we did all defeat Sombra and Nightmare MOON!? There can't be another villain we need to defeat or Celestia would defiantly warn us, or at least ME?!"
Rainbow looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
"We may have defeated them but what if...what if they got some magical source or something and came back to life, I don't know, but remember Discord, he came back, from a force of chaos, (But he's good now) what if one of the other villains did the same, you know what I mean?"
Soarin nodded,
"You do make a point, even though I wasn't with you guys to do any of this I'm pretty sure that it is possible? Right?"
Twilight nodded and looked out of the window,
"I think you're right Dash, but the thing that is puzzling me is..which...which one of them is it?"
Soarin grabbed another book of the shelf,
"Maybe if we study a bit more on both dark magic and voices we can find out the answer?"
Twilight had never seen anyone else that liked studying, "maybe he could teach Dash more about it?" She though grinning.
"Why are you so happy all of sudden?" Rainbow asked looking confused.
"Nothing." Twilight bluntly stated while using her magic to lift a big think book of the shelf.


"We've been at this for 1 hour!?" Rainbow yelled throwing her hands up in annoyance.
"AND NONE OF US HAVE FOUND OUT A SINGLE THING! WELL, I mean I haven't..."
She looked over at Soarin who shook his head and Twilight who still had her head buried in the book.
"Twi? Did you find anything out?" Rainbow asked making her way over to her bookish friend.
Twilight looked up,
"I may not have found any straight information but I know a bit more about dark magic."
Rainbow nodded.
"Spill it."
"Well, I know that not all Dark Magic leave a trace, so you may not know where it has been. Another trouble is, that some Dark Magic is completely invisible, so you can't see where they have been and you can not see where they are now! But the good news is that we can take Chrysalis of the list for suspicions."
Twilight lifted up another book smiling.
"All her magic leaves humungous traces and she doesn't have magic to do with voices, and right now she is currently not in Equestria boundaries, somewhere else!"
"That's great!" Dash said hugging both Twilight and Soarin, before turning a bright crimson.
Twilight smiled, then frowned.
"We still don't know if Tirek or Sombra is it... it only takes one of the list...I still don't know...."
Rainbow placed her hand on Twilight's shoulder,
"Don't worry Twi, I'm sure we still have plenty or time... well...I...guess...?"
Soarin nodded.
"I'm sure we will figure this out.."
He paused and lowered his voice...
"And hopefully my problem as well...."
Twilight winked at him,
"I'm sure you will..."
Soarin grabbed another book of the shelf and started to browse through the chapters. He turned around to see Rainbow wink at him before grabbing another book. Twilight was hurrying herself in the books that she was reading. She probably had around twenty books in front of her.
Soarin started to read...
"King Sombra is able to attack certain people at once, he can make them do what he wants, he can make them hear voices...."
Soarin stopped and read the line over again.
"TWILIGHT! DASH! KING SOMBRA...IT MIGHT BE HIM!"
Twilight turned around and read the book,
"Yes, but Tirek can do the same, he can also do the same thing...now we are stuck."
Dash read both the books over and over again,
"Maybe, but Tirek can't go without people noticing, but remember after we defeated Sombra he turned to shadow, well, he was always shadow but if he is shadow then....then...we can't really see him!?"
Twilight nodded as if taking all the information in.
"That does make a point..but we shouldn't just say that it is King Sombra yet, it may just happen...that it isn't him!"
Dash and Soarin looked at each other.
"Well...?"
There was a awkward silence.
Soarin looked at Twilight as if he were asking her the break the silence.
"So? Are we just going to do nothing and stand here of the rest of the day and do nothing?" He asked.
Dash smiled.
"I think Twilight is on to something."
Twilight rubbed her chin as if she were trying to think up something.
"I...I...just don't know? What if....what if we make a decision ad we realise it was a fail and we let everyone down....I couldn't live to bear it."
Rainbow placed a arm on her shoulder.
"But what if it is him? What if we realise that we wasted days and days of researching a answer we already know?"
Twilight gazed of into the space.
Rainbow might be right.
What if she was the one that was wasting time.
She couldn't live up to this moment.
The answer had to be somewhere.
Someplace where it was all logical.
Someplace like...
"HERE!" Soarin yelled, grabbing a old dusty book of the shelf.
Twilight looked over her shoulder.
"Dark magic and clues of what they look like."
She turned to face him.
"This may just be the biggest clue."

Author's Note:

<3
It's still me but updated.
Phoenix has evolved into Misty!
Sorry this took so very long. I was in Australia on holiday and I didn't have any wifi.
Kisses!
Misty :heart: