• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 2,725 Views, 183 Comments

Find out your secrets or Dare - Misty Moonshine



The main 6 are having a sleepover, with a very unexpected visitor and a mishap with a scary story leads to a big mystery that only Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Soarin can solve. (With help from their friends of course!)

  • ...
17
 183
 2,725

Chapter 7- The Game Continues..

Applejack wasn't ready with the pie yet, so the girls (and boy) waited for her patiently.
"You just had to ask her to bake you a pie?" Dash questioned Soarin,
"Uh huh...I didn't pack one and either I die of um...nopieothermia or eat a pie."
"Yea, yea....whatever..."
"What is nopieothermia?" Twilight asked,
"I've read the entire book of illnesses and metal disease and I've never come across anything like this word before, is it a new discovered illness....or did the book lose a page?"
Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.
"Nopieothermia is a "illness" that only Soarin can get. You get it when you don't eat pie for too long, so he has to eat a pie everyday."
Soarin nodded.
"He. Made. It. Up. Twilight." she said this very sternly.
Twilight sheepishly nodded.
"Ah'm back!" Applejack came in with oven mitts on and a freshly baked apple pie in her hands.
"Thanks." Soarin said before digging in.
"We can continue now?"
"Yea..."
Twilight said
"Rares, your go."
"Okay, I have never ever ever told anybody this.....I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON FANCYPANTS!!!!!!!!"
"Seriously....you've told us like 20 times already..."
"I have?...okay then...I'll tell you my most embarrassing secret....I didn't brush my hair 3001 times today, I was kinda in a rush so I left it with 3000! It was the worst possible thing!"
"Yea..."
"Okay...if that wasn't worse enough for you then... My hair wasn't naturally curly...I did a spell when I was 3 to curl it forever!!!!" Rarity burst out crying.
"Wah ha ha ha haaaa!! So embarrassing!"
"There There..." Fluttershy tried to calm her.
Rarity continued crying or several minutes while he friends tried their best to cool her down, finally she was ready to do her dare.
"Okay....Rainbow Dash... I dare you to Tell us your most embarrassing secret twice on your next turn!"
"WHAT?"
"You heard her."
"UGH"
"OHH OHHH ME ME ME ME ME NEXT!" Pinkie said leaping up and down.
"Oki doki...a secret...my youngest sister Marble Pie, has never spoken in three months! YOU HEAR ME??? THREEEEEEEE MONTHS!!!!!"
"Pinkie, isn't it a secret about you...and Marble is not you."
"Oki Doki Loki...um....according to my counter...I speak,10,000,000 words everyday!"
"Woah Pinkie!"
"Uh huh...cool."
The game went on with several dares that were very entertaining and really interesting secrets, the girls (and boy) were having so much fun...they forgot completely about the time. The clock struck midnight and it was way past their normal bed time.
"Oh my gawd..."
"Okay girls, (and boy) we should pack up for tonight and we can have more fun tomorrow because it's a two night sleepover."
"Oh...it has to end..."
Soarin had eaten another pie that AJ had to bake on his next dare and Rainbow Dash had to share two secrets instead of one before she did her dare. The girls were starting to get into bed when Soarin pointed out that he didn't have a sleeping bag.
"You can share with Dash" Twilight pointed out.
Rainbow looked uncertain but after a few minutes of arguing she gave in and Soarin squeezed himself in.
In order for both of them to have enough blanket, they unzipped the zip and made it blanket shaped, then Twilight used her magic to make the ground have a enormous pillow under Rainbow Dash's sleeping bag.
"There you go."
"Thanks Twi"
"Thank you Twilight."
Rainbow sat up.
"Scary stories Twi?"
"uh...?"
"okay should I go first?"
She grinned at Soarin who looked like he would wet the bed.
"Lets begin....
So when I was a kid, I would fly up to the top of the stairs as fast as I could, like it was some sort of silly game. Well, I must have been five or six at the time. I'm not sure, but I know I was very little. Somewhere along the way, a voice at the top of the stairs started to whisper to me. It would make bets with me, such as... "I bet you a penny you can't make it to the top of the stairs." I don't really think there was a certain amount of time or anything. As I said, I was very little so I probably didn't have any counting abilities anyway. Ha. I recall just sitting at the top of the stairs, having conversations with this voice, about the betting, of course.

Eventually the voice (it was like a whisper of a man's voice, not my own voice in my head) started to bet me my life. Instead of pennies, it'd say "I bet you your life you can't make it up the stairs blah blah."

As I got older it stopped. I never really thought about it at all. I never mentioned it to anyone... UNTIL one night I was sleeping over at my brother's place (I was about eighteen, he was twenty-two) and we were talking about "spooky" stories. Out of nowhere I brought up the "voice at the top of the stairs" and my brother got all quiet and weird. Before I even mentioned the betting aspect, he said "Did it make bets with you?"
And"
"STOP!!!!!" Pinkie cried, her hair uninflated
She started crying
"It's too scary!!!!"
Fluttershy was hiding underneath the sleeping bag frightened very bad and was making squeaky sounds, Soarin was curling himself up into a ball and using his wings to rock himself forwards and back. Applejack was looking at Rainbow Shocked, Rarity was redoing her mask as Applejack had accidentally ruined it by knocking her.
Twilight spoke first.
"How about I tell a story before we go to sleep?"
"It's not fair Twi!" Dash yelled,
" didn't finish yet!"
"It all started out

Sapphire Shores was a rich kid who led a very nice, comfortable life, protected from most of the bad stuff in the world. One day, Sapphire went to the movies to see a film she'd been dying to see. The problem was that she arrived a bit late, just as the last ticket was being sold to a very poor looking boy. The boy had been saving for weeks to buy this ticket. Realising there was no ticket left for herself, Sapphire was furious, and started shouting and protesting, demanding that the boy hand his over.

"But why should I give you my ticket? I arrived before you did and I've paid for it", said the boy.

"Because I'm more important than you! Look at me! I'm rich and you are poor. Don't you see?", Sapphire replied.

At that moment, a very distinguished looking man came over to Sapphire and offered him a ticket, saying,

"Of course, my lady. You have more of a right than him to see this movie".

Then Sapphire , in the most showy and superior way, walked off from the boy and entered the cinema. When she got inside the auditorium, Sapphire looked around and was pleased to see that the place was filled with other rich children like herself. She made her way to a seat. However, as soon as Sapphire sat down, she vanished and was somehow teleported onto the cinema screen. She realised she had turned into a movie character, playing the central role in many stories. And in all those stories Sapphire started out with a lot of bad luck: a couple of times her parents disappeared, other times her house burned down and she lost all her money. In some stories she had to travel to countries where she didn't understand the language, in others she had to work straight from childhood, to help support all her brothers and sisters. Sometimes she found herself in a situation where everyone treated her like a fool, or like someone who had no feelings...

In all these stories, Sapphire had to struggle terribly to survive and overcome her difficulties. She managed this, even though few people would have given her a hope. All the stories had a happy ending, in which a wise, fortunate, rich, and mysterious character would help Sapphire to fulfil her dreams.

When all this came to an end, Sapphire found herself back in his seat, feeling pretty shocked. She realised that in real life she had always been fortunate, and had never helped anyone to have a happy ending of their own. She felt terrible, and spent a long time in that seat, crying. Finally, an enormous smile broke over her face, and he left the cinema, almost dancing. She was happy because now she knew what she was going to do with her life. She was going to be that helpful person who comes to the aid of less fortunate people. She would be a maker of happy endings!

On her way home, over in the distance she saw the distinguished looking man who had given her the movie ticket. And Sapphire realised that that man was the same one who had appeared at the end of all the stories on the cinema screen. The man who created happy endings.
From that very day on Sapphire Shores was a singer
The end!"

"Boring!"

"Now, how 'bout we go to sleep?"

They all sighed and tucked themselves up.

Author's Note:

OMG DONE! The stories were of the internet but I changed the characters :twilightsheepish:
This chapter was a very short chapter...I'm sorry but...oh welllllll.
Editing Chapter 8!

Phoenix :heart: