• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 2,355 Views, 18 Comments

Sonic: Dimensional Chaos - HedgehogofRed1999



Chaos, such a big part of Sonic's life, though let's see how his life became connected to Chaos and the friend he couldn't save, whilst gaining some new friends who will show him the Magic of Friendship!

  • ...
4
 18
 2,355

How Love Forms

Sonic and Rainbow Dash stood there, blushing a little as their specific group stopped to look at this hilarious display at least it was for Tails.

“Sonic and Rainbow, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes emo hedgie with too much baggage, ” Tails said, causing the rest of the group to lose it and join Tails in his deadly laughter. Leaving the two aforementioned beings still blushing as red as a ruby.

“Nah… Tails you got it all wrong buddy, I only said that since you know, I am good looking, it’s only the truth, except where Metal Sonic or faker is concerned. Any clone of me, from another dimension, has to be good looking, otherwise, they aren’t a clone” Sonic bragged. To which Tails simply brushed off as Sonic’s ego coming into play. “And besides, why don’t you tell Twilight how you feel bro? Come on I can see it in the way you look at her” Sonic cockily replied, causing them to blush profusely.

“Come on Sonic, that’s ridiculous, me and Twilight? You must be crazy, besides I’m too young, I’m like what, 13… 14 in 3 months and she’s like I don’t know 17 or something” Tails defended.

“That didn’t stop you trying to go out with Fiona did it?” Sonic teased, to which Tails couldn’t reply, blushing and failing to hide the red in his cheeks.

“Hey lay off him Sonic, he may have gone out with girls older than him but still, that’s no reason for you to make fun of him” Rainbow defended. To which Sonic put his hands up defensively.

“Hey I was just playing around, he knows that maybe I took it a bit too far, but come on let’s not focus on our love life, let’s focus on the party,” Sonic said, as Vinyl Scratch came in and started break dancing which prompted everyone else to dance until night-time. Sonic was on the balcony of the castle looking to the moon and zoning out from everything around him.
A figure started walking towards the hedgehog in the darkness, and as soon as Sonic heard the footsteps he asked

“Who are you?” To which the figure made an all too familiar laugh. The figure came out from the shadows revealing himself to be Kint, a smirk on the unicorn's face.

“Hm… Kint nice to see that you were having fun and I can finally put our past in the past… why’d you come here? Don’t want to hang with everyone else?” Sonic asked. Kint smirked at his mobian friend, still amused by his ego.

“Nah, I thought we could talk you know? We have done that in 7 years, how’s Sally?” Kint asked.

“Well she’s OK, she got herself a boyfriend after she dumped me, she’s living in a castle now, I left due to her being kinda inconsiderate towards me, I was convinced she hooked up with the guy because she wanted to get back at me breaking her heart, we went our separate ways and from that point on, I’ve only gone to an Interstellar Amusement Park, created by you, defeated a monster that can warp time and space and defeated a group of evil Zeti who wanted to destroy Mobius, so yeah I’m cool” Sonic fully explained.

“I just asked how Sally was, I didn’t need your whole life story” Kint cockily replied, to which Sonic looked at him with a slight chuckle escaping his lips as he reminisced about his past.

“You’re still the same as always, cocky and intelligent with not too much muscle or anything really to show for it” Sonic replied.

“So what have you been learning since I became evil?” Kint asked, Sonic looked him in the eye and had a smirk on his face, before jumping off the balcony, to which Kint tried to catch Sonic, but was surprised to find him flying. “How?”, Kint asked.

“Well, whilst you’ve been away I’ve been training, being able to manipulate air currents and for this example, able to equalize the force, which allows me to fly” Sonic replied, whilst ascending and doing aerial tricks, which were interrupted by the gang coming to the balcony to talk to the two, but were stunned by Sonic’s flying.

“OK, what gives Sonic? I thought you could only run on the ground, how are you flying?” Rainbow asked. To which Sonic smiled, willing to explain again to Rainbow Dash.

“Well Rainbow, I never said I couldn’t fly, even without this manipulation of the wind I could still fly, just by transforming into my Gold form, regardless, What is it Twi? An emergency?” Sonic quickly diverted.

“Uh… no… it’s just I tried to talk to Flash and he’s not there” Twilight finished.

“Hm, sounds like chicken boy… OK, I’ll find him” Sonic said, falling down to the platform and almost placing his hands on the floor before Twilight stopped him. “Hm? What are you doing?” Sonic asked.

“I don’t want you to find him, he obviously doesn’t want to be found and he’ll be angry if we find him and bring him back” Twilight reasoned.

“Hm… OK, I get it… I’m getting low on energy, I’m gonna head home and rest up for morning, hopefully…” Sonic was about to say before an earthquake rocked the castle, and in an instant Sonic looked up to see Tirek up in the sky, and Chrysalis accompanying him, alongside Flash! That was the most shocking thing ever.

“Flash?” Twilight questioned, seeing her ex-lover flying alongside the evil changeling queen and the tyrant of Tartarus.

“I knew he couldn’t be trusted, we’ll confront him in the morning, he’s obviously heading to a secret base, and we wouldn’t be able to catch now anyway” Sonic explained.

“What? Why not?” Rainbow asked, only to be answered by an explosion in the sky and then the group was gone.

“What just happened?” Twilight asked.

“They just teleported, they’re gone and we can worry about them in the morning alright? Besides, they can’t do anything to Celestia, with her little sis around her. You can head to Canterlot to check on her if you really want to, me and the gang gotta head to bed to stabilize and contain our chaos energy” Sonic explained.

“We become explosive if we don’t revitalize our energy, so we out” Tang said, falling off the balcony alongside the rest of the gang, excluding Tails who stayed with the girls whilst they ran down the castle vertically, before running into the forest as soon as they hit the ground, leaving Tails, Kint and the girls looking at the colour trails they left behind.

“So, what do we to do? Sonic may be overconfident, but we’re ready to step in, does Tirek have any weaknesses that you know of?” Kint asked.

“Well, we need to get our bearer forms to take him out, but if he got out again, then I’m pretty sure, the bearer forms won’t work on him again, especially if Sombra’s with them, who can only be driven out by the crystal heart of the crystal empire” Twilight stated.

“Hm, this may be a good time to get my mech, maybe we can get it tomorrow, I’ll head to Sonic’s and have him take me back to Mobius and then we can set out in the morning” Tails proposed.

“Sure, night guys… See ya tomorrow” Twilight said as she and the rest of the girls stayed at the balcony, as Tails and Kint head into the forest too.

“So Twi, you gotta crush on the fox?” Rainbow teased, to which Twilight blushed again the same as when Sonic brought it up.

“No… I mean I don’t love Flash anymore, but I can’t be jumping to Tails so quickly, I kinda think of him as a little brother, like a funny one, and smart and basically a small little version” Twilight explained.

“So that’s a yes?” Rainbow again teased.

“That’s a yes and no, I love him like a brother, not as a coltfriend and besides have you found the courage to ask Sonic out yet?” Twilight countered.

“Huh… No way, me and blue? We’d never together, look at him, he’s a dimensional superhero guy with a speed beyond mine and he has gone on so many adventures, he doesn’t seem to be the one to settle down and have a relationship, he is cute, but he probably wouldn’t go out with me anyway” Rainbow replied.

“You never know, as we’ve seen time and time again, Sonic is full of surprises” Twilight offered.

“You’re trying to keep my hope up… look at us crushing over two of the most awesome guys in the universe and acting like a love-stricken teacher or school filly… well, remember there is the Canterlot Ball in a few weeks, maybe you can ask him then?” Rainbow questioned.

“And maybe you could stop being scared of your feelings” Twilight stated, causing the Pegasus’ wings to sprout out and become stiff.

“Me? Scared? pfft never… Rainbow Dash is never scared” She proudly replied.

“OK you two enough bickering, we need to get up extra early tomorrow if we want to stop Tirek” Applejack stated, getting the two mares to stop arguing.

“Yeah, come on, besides guys you gotta check out what Jade can do… He can make a tree and food from his hands!” Fluttershy nearly screamed.

“And that means Fluttershy is falling for Jade, well you two did seem really similar” Pinkie pie pointed out, to which Fluttershy squealed before hiding again in her pink mane, not hiding her secret crush from her friends.

“Come on you lot let’s head to bed,” Twilight said, which in turn made all of the mares present head to their chambers and were sleeping with a few thinking of their new crushes.