• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 11,497 Views, 431 Comments

Bound by Scales - FrostTheWolf



[Displaced][Scalebound Crossover] Normally, dragons are fierce predators. But for one guy, ending up in Equestria causes a powerful dragon to become his greatest Ally

  • ...
83
 431
 11,497

PreviousChapters Next
8- Meeting Royalty

Bound by Scales- Meeting Royalty


Point of View: Ken


“You have got to be kidding me. Twilight brought the Princesses!?” I said, looking back at Revaan. All he could do was nod at me and let out a deep sigh. This temple was no way in proper shape to meet the Princesses of an entire nation. I soon had to set my bag down immediately against the wall. “When did they arrive?”

“Ten minutes ago. For the most part, Maple and the town are occupying them, but I believe they will be coming this was soon.” Revaan told me as I had to replace my torn clothes from Gray’s world with a fresh new shirt and jacket. I paused my music and had my headphones come off my ears and around my neck, allowing me to be able to hear the sounds and echoes of the Hollow.

“How much time do you think we have?”

“I would assume fifteen minutes at most when it comes to Princess Celestia. Luna, on the other hand, might be a bit curious in trying to find out what’s in the temple.”

“We better get this place ready.” I told him. “We should always be ready for whoever comes knocking at our door. Where’s Fizzle?”

“He’s with Spike and the others in the town.” The onyx dragon said, giving me a sigh of relief.

“Prepare the temple for visitors. I have a feeling that we’re going to be expecting some surprise guests.” I told him, walking through the doors into the storage room with my bag back over my shoulder. Taking the empty crystals I had in my bag, I set them on a shelf as I made sure I had everything I needed.

Swords. Check.

Bow and arrow quiver. Check

Spear. Check… Unexpected Displaced trying to talk to me right around now… Not check. And above all… the worst of times to try and contact me. I had just got back from Gray’s world. I can’t deal with this right now.


Meanwhile

“Okay let me see if I am understanding this right… You found a cave Trollkin and thought it was a good idea to poke it?” I asked looking at the three Diamond dogs and pony who were all looking at the floor. I sighed as I rub my face I did not need this right now.

“How many times do I have to tell you all how dangerous it is down here. You could of ran into a Dregg or worst a DEATHLESS!” I scream at them. It didn’t help we still haven’t explored all of the underground cavern.

“Just go I need to think on this, I’ll deal with you later.” I tell them as they ran off. Why do I have to deal with all this. I think to myself as I look around. Maybe I should take the girls out on a holiday or something. As I’m thinking that I hear a voice and feel the pull of my token.

“Okay, who or what the hell was that? Revaan, are you trying to talk to me mentally again!? Warn me before you do that!!”

Well, that's interesting, let's see what this is all about. I then let myself be pulled into the portal in my human form with a smile on my face. This was going to be fun.


As I was walking outside the door to the storage room, I had happened to come across a gem that was not the same as the Soul Shards that I previously had seen. This one was just glowing green and was reacting to my hands. If this was a Displaced-. No no no no no no!! NOT NOW!!! God dammit, I had to jinx myself.

That’s when a portal opens over head and and man fell onto the soul shards. “OW! Son of a- Why just why I hate it when that happens!” Said the guy as he pulls himself out and had what looked like a dragon tail.

“Where the bloody hell am I now?” He asked then looked at me and I saw he had an eyepatch over his left eye. “Let me guess you called?”

“Uhh… not exactly.” I told this… person who was giving me a deadpanned look at me. “Who are you even?”

He sighed as he dug his way out of the soul shards. “My name is Asphyxious Hellbringer. The half dragon, Lich lord and King of the diamond dogs. May I now know your name?” Asphyxious asked as he did a bow. But the look in his eye said there was something wild about him. Probably because of the whole “Lich Lord” thing.

“My name is Ken Ahkrin. Scalebound and Head of the Chroma Branch in the Kazoku family.” I introduced myself to him. Careful about what I was going to say.

“Never heard of you.” Asphyxious said as he walked past and out into the hall as his tail moved around. “Where are we?” He asked as Asphyxious looked like he was sniffed the air.

“My home.” Another voice echoed. Above the Lich Lord was now the dragon that called this Temple home. Looming over him and as tall as a two story building. Two things happened one Asphyxious pulled out what looked like a cutlass and was growling at Revaan.

“Woah there, man.” I told him, putting myself between the two. “Revaan’s my partner. Put the blade down!” Asphyxious looked at us, but did not back down until he asked something.

“Tell me. Do you know a dragon by the name Lord Toruk or one of his sons Everblight…” Asphyxious asked as he kept his guard up.

Revaan’s first action was to shake his head. “No, I have not.” The displaced Lich Lord start to calm down and put his weapon away.

“Good, so I don’t have to worry about you spreading dragons blight.” Asphyxious said as he looked at us. “Sorry I get a little… edgey around dragons I don’t know.”

“Dragon’s blight?” Asphyxious looked at me when I said that and points to his tail and scales on his arms. Even if one arms was covered in armour.

“To put it in simple terms it like there will, anything that get infected with dragons blight ever end up being blighted and turned to their will or turn into a dragon spawn.” He explained as he walks down the hall. “Mind if we go outside?”

“We are outside of the room… Our Temple is part of an underground city in the badlands.” I told him. “Welcome to the Onyx Temple.”

“Cool.” He said as he looks at one of the walls. “So why was I called here? Better yet, maybe you two could help me with something.”

“Well, we got fifteen minutes-.”

“Ten.” Revaan corrected.

“... Okay, ten minutes until Celestia and Luna show up and I rather not screw up a first visit to these grounds from someone of Royalty.”

“Let say I can turn into a dragon but I don’t know how. Got any ideas.” Asked Asphyxious as he leans on one of the stone walls. Only a few seconds later did the stone wall crumble on him and caused him to fall backwards.

“ … You’re killing me, smalls.” However, when I looked back as Revaan, he looked back at me with a bit of concern. “What’s up?”

“That dorm reeks of rotten flesh… Something died in there.”

“Ow… I’m okay. But it smells down here.” Called out Asphyxious from inside the new hole in the wall. It sounded like he was a long ways down.

“Do you see anything?”

“Hang on…” A blue flame glows as Asphyxious held out his cutlass. “Hey guys… Can I ask you something?” Asked Asphyxious as it looked like he was looking at something.

“There a skeleton down here and man is it ugly.” Said Asphyxious as he stands where he is. “Friend of your’s?”

That… got Revaan to tense up a little. When I saw him, he looked like he was seeing a ghost. That… could not be good at all. “Is there some kind of jewel around it’s neck?” He asked. I looked back at the hole, trying to see what he was seeing.

“Yes… Why?” Asked Asphyxious sounding not to sure as he looked around. “Someone you know.”

“Oh dear ancients…” He swore. Soon though, I saw him try to find his way down there. Asphyxious was looking over the bones of the skeleton before Revaan snapped at the lich lord. “STAY AWAY FROM HER!!”

Asphyxious jumped away from the dragon and looked on from afar. “Easy big guy I was just trying to see if the soul was still here.” He said as he looked up and around.

“I told you to stay AWAY from her! Coryena was my mate!” Revaan snarled. “Dragons have their own ways to respect the dead. Ways that don’t involve the soul being tampered with.”

Asphyxious gave a snarl of his own. “And you think I don’t know that? I have a hoard I’d die for! I’d do anything to keep them safe. Beside I was trying to work out how she died… I’m sorry.” Said Asphyxious as he walked away. I could hear the two of them bickering from all the way down there and I could now see what was going on. Revaan and Asphyxious were arguing at one another with the skeletal body of the dragon being at their side. The two of them weren’t paying attention at all to it. But right when I saw the skeleton, I thought for a minute that I saw it flinch.

Something wasn’t right at all.

“Did you hear that?” Asked Asphyxious as he stop to listen. Now I was not hallucinating. The skull was moving. And it was looking at Revaan. “Well… That new.”

“Revaan, GET OUT OF THERE-!!”

I then saw Asphyxious get covered in blue fire and he changed into some kind of metal skeleton with a staff that had a moving eye inside of it. However, my focus was Revaan as the Skeletal beast lunged at him, striking him with it’s claws across the shoulder. I felt that same form of pain across mine due to the blow and hurried to get myself down there. It was another dragon. Just as tall as Revaan and with a screech of a banshee. But… I soon heard something else. Something that Revaan couldn’t hear.

“H-help-!”

That had only distracted me for a second as I had to defend myself from the incoming Tail swipe. Asphyxious meanwhile was throwing some kind of fire spells at the skeleton dragon. “I know one thing for sure that some kind of undead. But I have no idea if it being controlled or not.” Said Asphyxious as he teleports away from it tail swing. Then ends up standing next to me and boy was he tall.

Something is really wrong in here.” Said Asphyxious as he looks around for something. But I heard something else. The previous cry for help was now becoming cries of pain. I now looked back at the Lich, upset.

“I’d say. Your fire spell is not helping.” I told him. “Just now, I heard a voice asking for help and when you did your spell, she began to shriek in pain… Her soul is trapped in there.” The Lich looked on as he watched.

Her soul is bound to her bones… Look for runes and destroy them. They will ever be on her skull, the bones or some where in this room. FIRE!” He grabbed me and the next thing I know we’re on the other side of the room. “Sorry if you feel dizzy still working on that.” Said the Lich as he start to cast a spell then the room lights up.

I, meanwhile, kept on moving, reaching into my bag and pulling out my bow. It could come in handy when I did find something I was looking for. Rolling to the right, I now looked at the dragon that was trying to attack Revaan. But in this chaos, I could see opportunity. Two runes. One on the spine and another one on the neck. However, with the dragon facing towards Revaan and Asphyxious, they could not see what I can. Taking an arrow, I clipped it to the bow and drew it back, aiming at the visible rune on it’s spine before letting it go.

It landed dead on, causing the dragon to scream in pain. But now, it was turning towards me. In most cases, other people would not want a dragon to turn towards you. But for me, it proved as an opportunity for Revaan as it exposed the second rune that was on the back of it’s head.

Sorry if it get a bit cold but it’ll slow her down.” The Lich then turned the room into a blizzard. The undead dragon was being slow down by the cold and the ice that was slowly forming on it body. I smiled. Now it was Revaan’s turn.

“Revaan! Go for the head!!” The dragon first hesitated, but soon leaped forward, it’s claws striking the rune and then smashing the body of the skeleton to the ground. The Skeleton soon died down, it’s bones withering and fading to ash, but the mint like orb that I presumed to be Coryena’s soul went towards me, letting itself enter through my dragon arm before allowing me a chance to saw anything. I had no idea where her soul went at all, but soon, I heard something.

“T-thank you…”

I looked back at Revaan and Asphyxious, thinking that they would hear the same thing. “What just happened?” Asked the Lick as he looked at me.

“I-i’m not… sure. But… I think I can hear the souls of dead dragons… As for the soul itself… I don’t know where it went.” Asphyxious went up to me and put his metal hand on my shoulder. “Maybe it for the best we don’t know… I myself don’t know where souls go after I set them free.” Said the Lich as he turns back into a half dragon.

“Well, at least Coryena could rest in peace.” I said, praying a small bit for her safe passage into whatever Dragons would see as Heaven. However, I was soon interrupted when I heard some noise from above.

“Hey Ken! What the hay is going on down there!?! Don’t tell me you were trying to blow yourself up now! I can smell the smoke from up here!!”

“J-just a minute Applejack!!” I said hastily. “Well crap. Time's up.” Asphyxious was smiling at me as he heard this. “Ya but I want to stick around and see what happens.” He said and calls up to Applejack. “We’re just talking about your flank!”

“No were not!! Asphyxious, knock it off!!” He laughs and holds his hands up.

“Who’s Asphy- What’s it’s name again?”

“Does it like parties?”

“PINKIE!!!”

“Why I do miss Pie!” Calls back Asphyxious with a smile as he made his way back up to the wall. I just simply used my dragon arm to grappel myself up before he could reach the top as I walked out into the courtyard where everyone… or everypony was waiting.

“Excuse my… self-invited guest. He just arrived randomly.” I assured everyone, just as Asphyxious was coming out with Revaan.

“Too bad Sister’s not here she would of liked it out here.” Said Asphyxious as he dusts himself off. I sighed, looking back at them. “Sorry for being late. We had some… problems to take care of. But right now, everything is good. Twilight and her friends have told me a lot about you.” He said, looking towards Celestia and Luna. “And I’m honored to meet both of you.”

“No worries, the pleasure is ours, Mr. Ahkrin.” Celestia spoke first, soon looking at Revaan. “Why you must be Revaan. I must say… You look… majestic.”

“Why thank you.” The dragon returned her compliment with a simple thanks. I then notice Asphyxious was smiling at me and humming love in the air. I rolled my eyes, but soon noticed something. Luna was looking at both Revaan and I… and there was a deep red blush on her face. Oh great, it’s Applejack all over again.

“Psst, dude what that mark on your neck?” Asked Asphyxious who was right next to me. I was personally surprised that he could actually see it because I thought my jacket was covering it, but then sighed as I turned towards him.

“Are you aware of how dragon relationships work?” I whispered.

“Only a little eversince Sister started calling me her hoard.” Asphyxious whispered back. “And I have the scars to show for it.”

“Yeah… Dude, hate to surprise you about this, but I’m in a hoard. Another Displaced named Zinnia, who is Half Dragon, claimed me as hers. Basically, it tells all females to back off because I’m taken.” I whispered in return before redirecting my attention to the princesses. “How was your visit so far?”

“Grand. Very grand indeed.” Celestia replied, turning to her sister. “Are you alright, Luna?”

“H-hunh? What? Y-yeah, I’m fine.” she stuttered, making me chuckle a little. Asphyxious was smiling at this.

“Thanks for the info. I’ll put it to good use and I think you and Luna would look cute.” Said Asphyxious with a grin. This only caused Luna to blush even more as I facepalmed myself.

“You are aware that you just said that not just to her, but to her sister right?”

“I regret nothing.” He said with a smile and start to walk off.

“ …… Nevermind that, I believe that you all know about Revaan and myself from Twilight, am I right?” I asked. All of them nodded as I took the time to answer each of their questions and got to know their names. Besides Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, There was Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity. Each one of them were a “Element of Harmony” but all that made me do was think of the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog. Still though, when I explained to them that Revaan taught me how to wield my weapons, now was when Luna looked back at me with a serious grin.

“A dragon? Taught you how to fight?” She asked. “I say that’s a worthy challenge.”

“Luna…”

“I’m sorry, what challenge?” I asked.

“My sister has been aching to fight somepony in a duel. Most of the guards have not been able to keep up with her stamina or fighting techniques.” Celestia groaned. “I serious don’t think that this is the right place or time-.”

“I’ll take you on.”

That… caught everyone’s attention IMMEDIATELY. Rarity gasped, Fluttershy hid behind Revaan, Rainbow and Pinkie began to burst out laughing, Twilight’s eyes were twitching and Applejack Facehooved herself. Celestia meanwhile, was surprised.

“Are you sure about this?” I nodded, noticing now that Asphyxious was coming back.

“I’m game, I always wanted to have a scrap with little Lulu here.” Said Asphyxious grinning like a madman.

“Maybe we can take turns.” I suggested. “The first person up will be decided by coinflip.” Asphyxious nods at this in agreement.

“I call tails” He said as he crosses his arms and somehow was leaning on his tail. Like he was sitting down on a char. Taking a bit that Applejack left me, I soon flipped and caught the coin.

“It’s tails.”

“YES!” Asphyxious calls out jumping up and down like a kid tell everyone was watching him and he stop. “Um, let find a good sport for this fight.”

“You mean place?” Revaan asked. “The temple has a sparring grounds. Just follow me.”

I, along with everyone else, followed Revaan as he lead us around the temple. The Sparring grounds was quite huge if I do say so myself. Almost reminded me of the training rooms in the old Legend of Spyro games. But it would work for now. There was even a place for us to sit as the Lich and the Night Princess prepared themselves.

“So Ken what would be more fun, using magic or not?” Asked Asphyxious as he pulled out his cutlass then looks at me.

“That depends-.” I reply, before noticing Luna raising her hoof as she held a Rapier in her magic. “Yes Luna?”

“When can I stab somepony with this?”

Revaan sighed, “It’s not called a stab when you are using a training blade like you are. The motion is called a touch.”

“But if I said I touched somepony, I get scolded by Celestia.” That… made me snicker a little. Oh god, that was hilarious.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not fun unless I fear for my own life.” Said Asphyxious as he walks into the ring with his weapon at the ready. And trying not to laugh at what Luna said. Applejack just nudged at me, causing me to shut up a little as he all looked at Revaan.

“BEGIN!!” He roared, sounding the bell for the fight to start. Asphyxious took off running keeping his body as low to the ground without falling over as he closed the gap between himself and Luna. The Princess herself skidded backward, thrusting her blade forward in an intent to pierce through the Lich’s chest. Blood went everywhere, but the half dragon was laughing.

“That all you got!” He roared and grabs her rapier and pulls it deeper into his body so he can reach her with his cutlass then try to swing at her. Luna pulled her Rapier out of Asphy’s grip in order to deflect the cutlass and strike at his hamstrings before moving backwards.

“What sort of damned monstrosity are you!?”

Asphyxious laughed a little at that. “No idea, I stop being human a long time ago.” He smiled as blood ran down his body. “But I’ll tell you one thing, let's kick things up a notch.” That when Asphyxious sword start to glow and flicker of ash starts to come out of it.He took off again and the when to slash at Luna just as she jumped back out of his reach. A wall of blue fire follows after his swing.

As their fight drawn out though, I noticed that Applejack was nudging me a little, trying to stay comfortable with me, but something seemed to be bothering her. Did something happen while she was gone? I poked her on the shoulder for a second as she turned to me. “Ken?”

“AJ? Are you okay?” I asked her. She just looked at me a little bit more, before asking me to follow her out of the room. I looked back at Revaan, who just simply nodded at me as the two of us left and she guided me to my quarters.

“There’s… something I need to show you.” She told me, before nudging something out from behind her saddlebags. It was an egg. An egg that was partially Onyx Black along with the same color of her fur. “The potion… It worked.” Oh my god, it actually worked. The potion she had on her a few nights ago allowed herself to turn into a dragon briefly as she and I… slept together and now…

“Oh my god, we’re parents.” That when we heard a roar and it wasn’t Revaan. Well, less of a roar and more of a bloody battle cry.”

“What the hay was that!?”

“Something tells me that was Asphyxious. I swear to god, if that Lich does something stupid-.”

“Woah, back up Ken. He’s a Lich?” The Earth Pony replied. I had to briefly catch her up to speed before we had to run back out to the battlefield… and to the sight that was unfolding before us. Asphyxious was what look like catching his breath but what he was breathing out was blue flames not only that he had a far off look in his eye that was glowing to. That when he held out his sword and said something.

Cry out in despair… Everblight.” His body then covered in flames and he got a lot bigger, when I mean bigger he turned into a dragon! I wasn’t sure what to do but he was just sitting there that most strangest thing was he didn’t have any eyes. The dragon that was Asphyxious was just sitting there now not really sure what to do now.

“You can’t see anything can you?” Luna asked. However, it snapped its head at her and roared. It slowly began walking over to her letting out soft growls as fire lit all around it. It then stopped and slowly turns it head over in my direction.

“Asphy, what the hell are you doing!?” I snarled. “Isn’t this taking too far?” Asphyxious just turned his head sideways almost like a dog that didn’t understand and slowly walks his way over to me and Applejack. As he got closer I saw his armoured head open to show off a second row of teeth. I could feel his breath as he sounds like sniffing us. He then in one motion landed down on the ground with his head resting on the floor. For a moment, I placed my dragon hand on his head, which surprisingly calmed him.

“Well, that’s new.” Great, now Asphyxious was the family pet dog. How could this get any more out of the ordinary? Asphyxious moves his head over to Applejack and licks her… That a lot of drool. Then a portal opens as a Pink Arthro dragoness walks out who looked pregnant. She then saw Asphyxious.

“What happen to you this time?” She asked sounding a little happy at this. Even though she reminded me of Sir Integra Hellsing from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.

“Are you… the one Asphyxious called “Sister?” And is it normal for him to act like a dog in his dragon form?”

“Well for one thing this is the first I’ve seen him turn into a dragon of his own free will. As for acting like a dog his not. He is just taking care as to not harm you or your little ‘Traeger’.” Sister said with a smile as Asphyxious moved over to the Pink dragoness and start nuzzling her. Sister returns the nuzzle and smiles a the large dragon that was Asphyxious was taking even more care around the Pink dragoness.

“For now we must wait for him to turn back on his own. So tell me my scans show that you and miss Applejack are in deed the ones who made that egg you’re hiding.” Said Sister as he eyes glowed green. That when I noticed it she was a robot and she was… pregnant… How?

Everyone else then looked back at us and was going to say something, but Applejack then shut them all up. “Oh knock it off!! I choose who I sleep with, not you!!” The Pink Dragoness smiled at this as she rub Asphyxious neck, making him drool.

“I’m guessing you’re going to take him back to your world?” I asked her, assuming that was going to be the next thing she would do.”

“After he turns back, to take him home like this would not be safe for anyone.” Said Sister as Asphyxious looked like ash was slowly coming off of his body. Once it was all gone he was laying on the floor unharmed. “Sweetie it time to get up~”

“Sister later… Let sleep, we can have sex once the other wake up.” Said Asphyxious as he lay on the floor. Sister giggled at this before saying something into his ear and he shot up. “I’m UP!”

“Oh… what happened?” Asked Asphyxious as he looks at everyone.

“You went all dragon on us and then started to act like a puppy around Ken.” Applejack deadpanned.

“I did?” Asked Asphyxious then looked at Sister. “Wait how did you get here?” She smiled at him before hugging the half dragon.

“I got an update and a upgrade that will let me find you and follow no matter where you go.” Said Sister as she start to kiss Asphyxious. He also smiled and returned the kiss.

“Well ain’t that sweet…” Revaan chuckled. “However… you do realize what that means Asphyxious right?”

“She apart of my hoard and to make sure of that.” Asphyxious said then bite Sister on the neck that makes her gasp then moan as he drawed blood. “Beside I already have 7 eggs on the way.” He said with a grin before the pink dragoness pulled him back into a kiss.

“No… It means that because of your sister and you having to… leave soon… you just forfeited the match. The winner is Luna.” However the two didn’t seem to be listening as they start making out on the floor.

“YES!!!”

My attention though, was towards them. “Oh GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!”

Sister stopped and smiled. “Now why would we do that when we can put on a show?” She asked as she wags her tail. Asphyxious them hugs her and growls. “Ming.” Sister rolls her eyes at this and sigh. “Oh well I guess we should go home.”

“BYE BYE ASPHY!!!” Pinkie cried out before… wait a second, is that a cannon!? How does she have one of those!!

“Bye Pinkie, I had fun~” Purrs Asphyxious with a smile as he and Sister get ready to go. “You know what to say Ken. If you ever need someone to spar with give me a call.” I nodded my head, just as they left and my attention was back to the others. At that point, it felt pointless to continue the sparring, so we decided to help return to the rest of the chambers. However, what was strange was that Luna wanted to talk to Applejack, Revaan and I on the side… Alone.

“Ken, Applejack, Revaan, I want to have a word with you on something… Something that I’m concerned about.” The Alicorn replied.

“What is it, Princess?” I asked, respectfully.

“You three are aware of Nightmare Moon, am I right?” We all nodded, but Revaan looked angry for some reason. It must have been the fact that Nightmare’s involvement with the rest of his kind dying out. “Well, she may be defeated, but I am concerned about if she were to return to this realm.”

“Return?” I ask.

“Nightmare Moon, or as I call her, Nightmare, is a spirit that was formed from my former feelings. Spirits can’t be killed so easily. The elements of harmony weakened it, but isn’t fully gone…” She explained. “I fear that with the child of Ken and Applejack, she may come back. Primarily because it’ll be an Onyx Dragon. They grow over time in their eggs, but when born, they may be exposed to her essence.”

“No way in hell am I letting that happen.” Revaan shot back. “I’m not letting that child be controlled by a monster like her.”

“Neither will I.” Applejack added. “If she wants to get to it, they have to get through us!” I nodded, looking back at the Princess as she sighed deeply.

“Very well… I’ll leave the child under your protection. If anything were to happen though, let me know. I can help you be able to fight against Spirits.” With that, She went to join back up with her sister as they all soon left the temple. Now though, I could only think about one thing…

How to make sure that the egg remains safe.


End Chapter 8

Author's Note:

Crossover with Asphyxious from A lich of metal and souls


Ken's inventory:
-Combat Sword x2
-Recurve bow and Quiver
-Combat spear
-Zinnia's Curved Band
-Onyx Dragon Scale
-Homeworld Tri-Force
-Crystalline Stars
-Gray's Necklace
-Asphyxious' Emerald of souls


New companions: None

PreviousChapters Next