• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 1,427 Views, 61 Comments

Link Start! - UsefulRamen



Asuna and Kirito get trapped right after they thought it was over.

  • ...
5
 61
 1,427

A New World

With Asuna

It was over. It was finally all over. The pain of not returning home to the real world, was finally all over. She could finally log out and get to see the one she loved so much. She could finally get to meet him for real. She logged out ever so easily. All the worries, all the problems, all the pain was finally all gone. Nothing stood in the way. It was so close. Everything Asuna and Kirito ever thought of doing together could finally become reality. Finally. It was all really, truly over. Asuna finally woke up, expecting to see a casual hospital room. She was expecting to see Kirito soon. What had happened? She didn't see a hospital room at all. Instead, she found herself waking up in some place entirely different.

This was not home. She was now stuck in yet another dreadful game. Or was it? Asuna began standing. She tried so hard to stand on two legs, but fell failing awkwardly. Questioning herself, she tried one more time, and failed again. After two failed attempts of standing on two legs, she experimented, and tried to stand on four legs. This time she succeeded and felt proud. Soon, that feeling of achievement went straight into confusion as to why she could stand so much easier on all fours. She thought about trying to get her menu open and swiped her hoof- hoof!? She had a hoof, but why? Where was she? This was definitely out of the ordinary. There was one thing that received her a bit. She had her red and white 'Knights of the Blood Oath' uniform on. She checked herself out with her hooves running up and down her body making sure that at least the rest of her body was the same. As she did this, it felt as if she were actually doing this to her actual body. She realized that this was her real body. Her body was a creamish color, and her mane was orange-brownish, and her eyes were a hazel color. She panicked in the slightest way, as she swiped her hoof in a downward motion, the menu did not come up like it was supposed to. The slightest feeling of happiness was mixed with a whole lot of fear was not a good combination.

Asuna couldn't get over the fact that she might never truly get back to the real world, and she might never get to see her family or friends ever again, and worst of all, she might never get to see the one she loved the most; Kirito. Thinking about not ever seeing Kirito again did it. She felt tears threatening to run down her face, as her vision became blurry. Little did she notice that there were two mysterious figures watching the whole thing. They watched her from the very beginning when she was trying to walk on two legs, to the point where they noticed that she was about to cry. At this sight, they stared at each other in confusion. Asuna slowly started to walk forward. She quickly learned how to walk on four legs, and it became a peice of cake for her. Her vision was getting very blurry at this point.

As she scanned the room quickly, she noticed a golden throne with two figures sitting on it. One of them was tall, white, and had a golden necklace of some kind around their neck, and their mane was flowing. The one sitting next to the tall white one looked like the opposite of the white one. This one was shorter, had a dark-blue coat, and it's mane resembled a night sky. There was a black necklace-like thing around their neck, and had the shape of the moon on it. Asuna didn't really care who they were at the moment because she was just looking for help, and didn't care who. She just wanted to get back to Japan, to her family, to her friends, to Kirito.

"H-hey.....can...y-you....p-please.....help m-me.....find....Ki-Kiri-Kirito?" Asuna tried to speak through tears still thinking about Kirito. She was trying extremely hard not to look weak in front of the two figures because right now, the last thing she needed was to be seen as a weak helpless, little-

"Who is this Kirito?" The tall white one asked. That did it. She was done for. Asuna couldn't hold back her tears anymore and broke down crying. At this point she didn't care who was watching. She doesn't even know if he knows that she's trapped somewhere else where he probably couldn't even get to.

"P-please................I need to s-see.........Kiri-Kirito......p-please." Asuna tried to make it clear enough to understand. She knew she couldn't say his name without getting even more sad than she already was. Then, the tall white one stood up, got off the throne and tried to comfort Asuna. It worked a little bit. As soon as Asuna felt a hoof gently resting on her shoulder, she immediately felt better by a little bit. The very presence of the two figures made her feel a better little by little.

"Would you mind telling us your name?" The dark blue one asked. Asuna wiped away whatever tears were still racing to get down her face.

"M-my name is Asuna. A-Asuna Yukki. I'm looking for Kirito." Asuna answered. She had calmed down by now, and could speak a lot better.

"My name is Princess Celestia, and this is my sister Princess Luna. I am the ruler of Equestria, and Luna is the co-ruler." Princess Celestia introduced.

"Now who is this 'Kirito?'"Luna asked curiously.

"He's my uh....he's just a friend of mine. He and I promised each other that we would meet up in the real world after he saved me from ALO." Asuna answered with still a tiny bit of sadness in her voice. She had decided that her relationship with Kirito was none of their business (not to be rude of course, but not everyone needs to know what's going on between her and Kirito.)

"Well, you can stay in the castle for tonight, and tommorow we'll do the best we can to help you find this 'Kirito.'" Celestia said being the kind pony she was. With a wave of her hoof, two brawny guards with golden armor and spears rushed into the room with serious expressions on their faces.

"We'll send two of our guards to assist you in search at 10:00a.m. So be ready to go by then. Alright?" Luna asked as she waited for a response with an un-happy look on her face. Asuna didn't know it, but that was how Luna usually looked. Asuna thought something was wrong, but wasn't sure what to do so she just nodded in agreement, and kept quiet.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter seems really short, but I'll have the next chapter up soon.