• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 1,428 Views, 61 Comments

Link Start! - UsefulRamen



Asuna and Kirito get trapped right after they thought it was over.

  • ...
5
 61
 1,428

The Search for Asuna

With Kirito

"Hey, wake up sleepy head!" a familiar voice had greeted.

"A-Asuna?" Kirito mumbled to himself. He had heard Asuna's voice, but was it really hers? No way. It couldn't be. Kirito sprung up, and shot open his eyes and jerked his head left and right in a desperate search for Asuna's smile, or face at least. Sadly, it wasn't Asuna. It was someone entirely different. It was Twilight.

"GAH!! WHAT THE HELL!?" When did you get here!?" Kirito jumped as he said this. His head was still jerking from left to right, still desperately scanning the room for Asuna. He finally gave up, and faced the fact. He nearly fell off the bed that he had slept on that night.

"Watch your language! There's a baby dragon in the doorway!" Twilight said trying to scold Kirito and whisper at the same time, which did not sound too good.

"I have a feeling you don't know how whispering works." Kirito was straight forward, and to the point.

"Sh-shut up." Twilight almost mumbled as she punched his shoulder playfully, and blushed slightly.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry. You just shocked me. That's all." Kirito said with a tired tone. Twilight kind of reminded him of Asuna when she got mad. To Kirito, it was cute when she did. The way she puffed up her cheeks, and pouted, and sometimes blushed. That always made Kirito laugh.

"Well you should be. Its your fault anyway. Now hurry up and get ready. You wanna find this 'Asuna' character don't you?" Twilight said trying to motivate him to get up.

"Okay, okay. Geez, calm down. And of course I wanna find Asuna." Kirito replied with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Good. Now hurry up. Breakfast is waiting for you on the table. If you want warm pancakes you better not take your time." Twilight said a little agitated by how slow he moved.

Spike was watching the whole thing from the doorway, and giggled a little when he saw Twilight hit Kirito. He thought that she liked Kirito but wasn't sure if his love theory was right so didn't bother to say anything. That is until Twilight came walking out of Kirito's room and Spike followed.,

"Hmmmm?" Spike pushed Twilight to say it. Twilight was most likely going to deny it, that would be the clue that it was true.

"'Hmm' what?" Twilight asked curiously. She quickly caught on though, and knew exactly what she would do. Deny it.

"If your trying to imply that I like Kirito, your wrong. I like him, but as a friend. Not the...other thing. Geez Spike." Twilight defensively responded to a question that had not even been asked yet. She liked him. Spike could tell. He has known Twilight long enough to be able to tell when she's telling a lie. For one, she was horrible I mean horrible at it. In fact, she was so terrible at lying that anypony would be able to tell when she was lying.

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say Twilight. But you and I both know that you like him. Its okay. Your secret is definitely safe with me." Spike tried to reassure Twilight that it was alright as they both walked down the long corridor and kept quiet until they reached the dining room.

"Hey Spike?" Twilight began.

"Ya Twilight?" Spike replied.

"Thanks." she said as she pulled him into a hug.

Spike felt a wave of warmth and accomplishment when he got her to spill the beans. He also felt confidence, and a little protective knowing that he had a secret to protect. It was usually easy for him to keep a secret, and it was a very easy job. Any job can get real hard at anytime though, and spike kept that in mind.
Thirty more seconds went by until the embrace of the two was broken by the sound of Kirito's voice calling out Twilight's name. Twilight could hear that he was having a difficult time finding the dining room and went to go follow his voice until she had finally found him.

"Hey, the dining room is this way you know." Twilight said pointing in the direction from whence she came. Twilight just rolled her eyes when she saw Kirito look at her hoof in confusion. She face hoofed and took hold of Kirito with her magic (much to Kirito's surprise).

"Hey! What are you doing? Put me down!" Kirito demanded. He knew what she was doing but those words were the ones that chose to come out of his mouth.

"You should know. I told you all about us ponies last night. Remember?....ughhh. Nevermind." Twilight groaned as she easily carried him down the corridor against his will.

They finally made it to the place they needed to be, and opened the regular-sized, crystal-like doors. Kirito went to go sit by Spike and ended up eating cold pancakes. He tried to get there in time so that he could have warm pancakes. He decided that he wasn't hungry at all, and need up staring at the saucer-like objects (he had two pancakes).

Later

"I hope we can find Asuna." Kirito worriedly said to himself. Spike heard it though. He also noticed the worried look that started to cross Kirito's face. He didn't know how to approach this any other way. His way of solving worry problems was usually effective. Spike walked up to Kirito's side, hopped on his back (which Kirito didn't really mind), and whispered in a soothing tone:

"Don't worry Kirito, we'll find Asuna soon enough. Besides, as long as you got me with you, no stone will go unturned!" Spike said reassuringly and soothingly.

"Thanks Spike." Kirito calmy said. He gradually eased up his worry-tensed face, and calmed down.

Suddenly, he heard armor clanking in the background and looked over to see two guards that seemed like they were patrolling, but he didn't even notice that there was a feminine figure walking in front them. It wasn't even that though. It was because the guards were so h brawny and huge that the figure could easily be hidden by them. After all, he did only have a backside view and did not want to stare for long (if ya know what I mean 'wink'). But when Spike turned his attention to that area, he had a side view and actually saw the feminine figure walking in front of the two guards. Of course, Spike never got a full description of Asuna. The only information he ever got was that she might be wearing her 'Knights of the Blood Oath' uniform. The colors of it were red and white, and possibly silver (for the breast plate that Asuna always had on with her uniform). Spike wanted to be sure though. He was about to ask Kirito to give him a good, full description of Asuna when he noticed them turn back around to reveal their backsides to him and that only made Spike curious as to why they turned to reveal a side view anyway.

Then, as if it were on cue, he saw a pony walking in the opposite direction of the small group of three.

"Hey Kirito." Spike called out for Kirito's attention and got it.

"Yeah? What is it Spike?" Kirito was still staring at nothing as his thoughts became a running train.

"What exactly does Asuna look like?" he asked he was still stared at the small group of ponies.

"Well, she has orange-brownish hair- I mean mane, and she has hazelnut eyes, and she has the cutest smile- uh never mind that part. Okay? Okay." Kirito said beginning to let a blush cross his face when he mentioned Asuna's cute smile.

"Maybe those guys over there could help us then." Spike said as he pointed in the direction of the guards, and the feminine figure.

"Wait before we go, why did you decide to start the search here in Ponyville instead of Canterlot anyway?" Spike curiously asked.

"Because me and Twilight figured that we were already here, so why not start here?" Kirito answered as he began to eagerly walk over to the little treo of ponies with Spike still lazily sitting on his back.

"I hope they know where she is. I need to find her. I couldn't bare having a life without her." Kirito mumbled to himself. This time, he made sure that Spike couldn't hear him.

Author's Note:

All right! And that's a wrap for now. See you guys next chapter. StuffHappens89, out!