• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 1,427 Views, 61 Comments

Link Start! - UsefulRamen



Asuna and Kirito get trapped right after they thought it was over.

  • ...
5
 61
 1,427

The Importance of Home

At The Dining Room Table

The large group of friends sat together, and laughed together as both parties (ponies and the two lovers) exchanged funny stories from the past. Of course nor Asuna or Kirito had even come close to mentioning the time when Asuna fell on top of Kirito and (...well, you know the rest), or about the time when (let's just say) Kirito got punched for embarrassing Asuna.

Every question that was asked (well almost every question anyway) had an answer. And every time Kirito answered, Spike would listen with an expression of pure bliss on his face.

Then a certain question came up. It wasn't too far out of the ordinary, nor was it very relevant to the current topic.

"So I'm just curious, but I don't want to intrude. Is it okay if I ask you this?" Cadence asked rather shyly, but longingly at the same time.

"Go ahead. Ask us anything!" Asuna encouraged with her usual joyful self.

"How did your first kiss happen?" she asked in a naïve fashion.

With this, everypony present began to blush including Spike.

Asuna and Kirito were just in shock as both of their faces turned cherry-red. All of the ponies stared at them with eyes that were starved of answers. This only added to the difficulty of answering.

"Well- uh....Kirito why don't you tell them?" Asuna dumped all the pressure onto him. Which was completely unfair to Kirito.

"Why me?" He mumbled coldly to himself.

"Okay so I'll just skip as close to the kiss as possible. So, I was almost killed by a member of laughing coffin a pking guild. He was named Kuradeel. Asuna managed to save me right before my HP bar hit zero. Right after that, she almost killed Kuradeel but knowing her, she could never bring herself to do something like that. She's too good of a person." Kirito gave Asuna a loving look filled with endless passion and continued on as she blushed harshly on his side and pressed the side of her body against his as she leaned almost all of her weight on him.

The ponies just watched with smiles on their faces. One certain purple face with a horn on her head showed the slightest indications of jealousy. Luckily not a single pony seemed to notice. Spike did though and gave her a glare that reassured her heart of finding some pony else (not to get specific, but I think you guys know who I mean. His last name is Century).

"So when Kuradeel supposedly surrendered, she raised her sword and he acted fast. She was now the one in trouble because he had flicked away her sword with his own and swung downwards at her. My reaction time was just fast enough save her luckily. So instead of her dying, I lost my hand. Much better if you ask me." Kirito continued his shortened story of their first kiss.

As he continued on through it, all the present parties gasped in shock with their eyes widening as wide as dinner plates every now and then.

"We both collapsed to the ground on our knees as I waited for ten minutes for my hand to regenerate. I wasn't looking at her face, but I could tell that she was on the verge of tears. I heard that she was talking about the whole thing being her fault and that she should stay away from me. But I didn't want that. So I turned around, grabbed her by her left shoulder, pulled her in, and kissed her. She was tense at first, but then she relaxed. We remained like that for about thirty seconds to a minute. And that's how it happened." Kirito finished.

"Wow. I never knew." Twilight said aloud breaking the long and awkward silence.

Asuna was pressing her body up against Kirito's as much as possible as she tried to get as close to him as possible.

"Any other questions?" Asuna said as she was still pressed against her significant other.

"Aww you look so cute like that Asuna." Pinkie admitted.

"Mm" Asuna made a faint affirmative sound as she felt a wave of warmth cross her cheeks.

"Eww. Enough mushy stuff. So Asuna. How fast were you in SAO?" Rainbowdash asked with pure excitement for the answer.

"That one is easy. She was so fast, that-"

"I can handle this one Kirito-kun. So sit down, and chill out." Asuna interrupted.

"Well, I was so fast that people would call me-"

"Asuna the Lightning Flash, or Lightning Flash Asuna!" Kirito couldn't help himself. He had to say it. He loved saying that name.

"KIRITO-KUUUN!!!!!!!!" Asuna shouted super loud. She was pissed that he stole her thunder. Sure it was her title, but she had wanted to say it herself.

"Gah- Sorry! I couldn't help myself!" Kirito attempted defense.

"You stole my thunder!" Asuna scolded as she kept hitting Kirito on his brawny pony chest.

"I already apologized!" Kirito protested.

"Sorry isn't enough!" Asuna shot back.

"Well if sorry Isn't enough, maybe this IS." Kirito calmly spoke as he leaned his head in over to Asuna's cheeks. He planted a brief kiss on her right cheek as she blushed furiously.

"We're not alone you know." Asuna whispered into Kirito's large pony ear.

"I know. That's why I stopped myself from going any further." Kirito whispered back into Asuna's oversized pony ear.

"PERVERT!" Asuna slapped Kirito across the left side of his face with her hoof. This extremely hurt for Kirito considering he was hit with a thick, bony hoof instead of a regular human hand. Fluttershy went to hide behind RD at the sound of impact.

"AAAAOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!" Kirito screamed in agony as he held his hoof over the spot that would soon be red because of Asuna.

Asuna gave him that usual angry glare, then turned around. She would be crossing her arms right now if she could.

Shining Armor rushed to Kirito's side as Spike did the same. They grabbed him by his shoulders, and lifted him up (even though Shining Armor did most of the lifting).

"Kirito are you okay!?" Every pony asked simultaneously.

"Asuna did that for a reason y'all, it's okay to give em' sympathy, but for whatever reason, he deserved it." Applejack sided with Asuna as she talked in her usual country accent.

"I agree darling, Asuna must have had a good reason to slap him. She did call him a pervert." Rarity also defended Asuna with her petit voice.

"Or it could just be her tsundere side." Kirito mumbled.

"What was that?" Asuna turned around and gave Kirito a menacingly angry, disturbing stare.

"Nothing!" Kirito was quick to answer as he raised both hooves in the air.

"Hmmf. Whatever you say Kirito." Asuna shot back with suspicion.

"Asuna can I talk to you in the corridor please?" Kirito requested.

"U-uh...sure." Asuna accepted.

With that, Kirito almost fully recovered from the slap with only one thing remaining which was the red mark. He led the way out, with Asuna right behind him.

In the Corridor

"Okay so what did you-"

Kirito turned around and kissed her on the lips. She was a little shocked at the impact at first, but then she grew less tense against him and lost herself in the kiss. They only broke apart for the lack of air.

"I'm sorry I keep making you mad, but I can't do anything about that. It's kinda like a habit of mine. I do something stupid, and you end up mad. I'll try not to make you mad anymore okay?" Kirito apologized as his head drooped slightly.

"It's okay Kirito-kun. Your just like that, I get it. But sometimes I just can't help to react to your almost constant stupidity." Asuna tried to comfort him as she lifted his head with her left hoof.

"That's somewhat comforting." Kirito scratched his head with his right hoof.

"So was there anything else you wanted to tell me?" Asuna suggested.

"We need to get home. We need to tell them that we need to get home. I miss our friends and family. You haven't even seen your family since before SAO. We have to go. Soon. I'm not trying to worry our friends and families anymore then I have to. And I want the real you to be okay. An avatar doesn't tell me anything about your health. And I miss Yui. It's been too long without her." Kirito explained. His face was that of longing. Longing to go home. Longing to meet Asuna IRL. He longed for the very voices of Klien and the others.

Asuna found herself feeling the same way. And when Kirito mentioned Yui, that was it for Asuna. She ran to Kirito and sobbed into his chest. He embraced her as his vision grew blurry.

"How could I forget? I miss them! I miss them all!" Asuna sobbed.

"We forgot. It was something that just popped back into my mind when I finished talking about our first kiss. We WILL get home. I'll make sure we do. I'm not truly home unless your there with me." Kirito declared as he held Asuna until she stopped crying.

"Let's head back and tell them." Kirito suggested calmly. Asuna nodded and let Kirito lead the way.

Back in the Dining Room

As the two lovers reentered the dining room, everypony stared.

"We have something important to tell you." Kirito instantly grabbed Spike's attention when he spoke, as the rest took a little while to give him their undivided attention.

Pinkie stood up right before he was about to speak and sucked in a large portion of air to her lungs.

"*large gasp* whatyourabouttosayisthatyouneedtogethometoyourfamilyandfriendsandthatyoumissthemandwanttoseeyourdaughterYuiandwantourhelpandthatyouwanttogethomeassoonaspossible *gasp* right?" Pinkie explained the whole thing very fast and both Asuna and Kirito were shocked that she even knew what their virtual daughter's name was. The rest just giggled at the two's reaction as they processed what Pinkie had just said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the reason" Rainbowdash roled her eyes.

"But what if it is?" Fluttershy shyly spoke.

"Actually, Pinkie is pretty spot on." Kirito said with an almost rueful expression.

"Wait. So you you mean to tell me that you guys are trying to get home when you just got here? And you want our help?" Twilight said with worry and a bit of stress as she massaged her temples while she was deep in thought for solutions to this large problem.

"We can't help you, but maybe the princesses can." Fluttershy piped up from her little spot at the table.

"That'd be great. Thank you." Asuna thanked as she bowed.

Kirito looked towards Twilight, and looked into her eyes. And for a split second, he could all of her true emotions. For a split second, he knew all she was thinking. He smiled warmly at her and made sure that she saw that bright, warm beam across his pale face. She quickly looked in the opposite direction and tried desperately to hide a harsh blush.

"So darlings, shall we get going to Canterlot to meet the princesses?" Rarity asked with her delicate voice.

"Uh, DUH. They said they want to get home as soon as possible. So...I mean.....OF COURSE!!!" Rainbowdash hurried to say.

The rest of the group of friends nodded in agreement with Rainbowdash, and so, they were off to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Its FINALLY UP. I know I haven't been very active, but we are back in business baby! Hooooorrraaahhhhh!!!!!!! Alright. Enough chit chat. Next chapter, coming up as quick as possible!