• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 1,427 Views, 61 Comments

Link Start! - UsefulRamen



Asuna and Kirito get trapped right after they thought it was over.

  • ...
5
 61
 1,427

And So It Begins

Within the group of worried ponies

"What!?!?!?!?" Everypony hollered with intense worry.

"You mean to tell me that we're gonna have to fight another beast like The Gleam Eyes!?" Twilight yelled in shock.

"Not we, me and Asuna will handle it. I hate to say it, but your skills- I mean fighting style didn't even put a scratch in Gleam Eyes, so I don't wanna risk it. Just let me and Asuna take care of it. You'll be fine." Kirito comfortingly stated as he rested a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

"Alright! Show yourself!" Kirito screamed loudly.

And almost as if it were que, a red beast with a lizard-like tail, and a dog like face with an armor helmet on it's head stepped out from the darkness. It's eyes glowed fiery red, and there was absolutely nothing thin about it. There were two light blue diamonds on it's belly, and wore a small cloth that almost resembled shorts to cover certain areas (even though he didn't really need it) It carried a huge battle Axe, and a shield.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you, «Illfang the Kobold Lord»." Kirito said with a smirk crossing his lips.

"Alright Asuna, let's get to it!" Kirito demanded.

"Right!" Asuna agreed.

And with that, they charged straight for the boss that was on the first floor of castle Aincrad. They left the astonished and shocked ponies at a safe distance while still leaving enough space for battle.

"Asuna! Take the sides! I'll take the front!" Kirito ordered.

"Right!" Asuna listened and did so.

He almost forgot about being a unicorn so that he could hold his swords a lot easier, but luckily, Twilight was prepared and casted the spell on him as quick as she could. Fortunately, she succeeded and both Kirito and Asuna had horns.

Illfang was distracted by Kirito leaving an opening for Asuna to perform her signature skill. It did a great amount of damage to Illfang as he roared in fury, and agony. Asuna gracefully transitioned into her next combo landing 8 hits on one spot.

"RRRAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHH!!!!!" Illfang howled in pain. It's mouth hung wide open as he completed his scream of agony.

The Kobold Lord turned to face Asuna ready for whatever she had to throw at him. He paused for the shortest time possible and began to frantically swing his Axe. Left, right, left, right. Asuna dodged every swing accurately and reciprocated the red monster.

Kirito intensified in the heat of battle and got ready for a special move.

"STARBURST STREAM!!!!" Kirito screamed with a fighter's might. With that, everypony turned their full on attention to Kirito and wondered what he was about to do.

Before Illfang had the time to turn around, Kirito was striking his back rapidly, and mercilessly. His sides were already covered dark red blood, and deep cuts gushed out an extensive amount of blood.

And once his Starburst Stream was coming to a closing, he began to repeat the same words in his head over and over again.

"Fasteeerrrrr? Gotta go FASTER!!" Kirito yelled. As if on que, his pursue grew intensively in speed.

"HaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kirito loudly screamed his warrior cry as his finale played out perfectly.

"Wow!" Spike whispered in astonishment.

Fluttershy covered her eyes, and could no longer take watching an 'innocent' creature get hurt.

Kirito slashed both his swords down the middle of the belly of the beast (get it? Belly of the beast? I know. You don't care). Leaving a deep cut. Illfang made one last roar of agony as his guts spilled out onto the floor and blood squirted out from the deep cut. The ponies just watched in horror as Illfang used his last breaths to desperately try to put his insides back into their original place. He was losing gallons of blood by the second and would not last another minute. He just gave up, fell forward, and landed on his guts that were resting in his own pool of blood. He bled out, and died a slow, painful death.

The ponies in the room were speechless, and Kirito just hid his eyes with his bangs. He was covered in Illfangs dark blood. He slowly walked towards Asuna as the other ponies just looked at him with fear in their eyes, and collapsed out of exhaustion. Asuna caught him not even caring that he was covered in blood. She just needed him to get some relaxation and get better. The other ponies rushed to help her get him onto her back.

"Are okay with carrying him darling? I mean, I know that you love him and all but, he's covered in blood that isn't even his own. Are you sure you don't want me or Twilight to carry him with our magic?" Rarity suggested. It seemed like her generosity was kicking in. But Asuna refused.

"No. I do care that I could get covered in Illfang's blood, but I care more about taking care of Kirito's well being. I care more about him than I do myself. And he does the same for me. So yes. I am fine with carrying him even when he is all bloody." Asuna said in a 'you expect me to care?' tone.

"Well there y'all have it. You heard her. Come on y'all. We gotta go help Shinin' Armor and Cadence over there." Applejack said as she winked at Asuna who gave a warm smile back as a 'thank you.'

AJ and the gang comforted Fluttershy, and then went to go help with Twilight's loved ones. Twilight failed to untie the rope which greatly frustated her and so she just ended up burning the rope to a crisp successfully. She then helped them to get to their hooves and told her friends that they could all sleep at her castle that night, and that they stay all day tommorow if they like. She also invited Cadence and her older brother to stay the night too. Everypony agreed and they all headed back to the crystalized castle.

Later When Everypony Was Just About to Go to Bed

"Goodnight everypony!" Twilight called out as they went their separate ways in the castle (except for herself, Spike, Kirito, and Asuna as they were all going to be sleeping in the same hallway (by that, they're going to be sleeping in rooms that are in the same hallway).

"Goodnight you two." Twilight yawned.

"Goodnight Twilight." The two of them said in unison.

Right after Kirito and Asuna entered the room, Kirito whispered something into Asuna's ear just to be extra cautious that Twilight couldn't hear it.

"Wha- mhm!"

"Shhh! You're gonna need to be quiet about it at least if your gonna react like that." Kirito whispered.

Asuna's face turned cherry red with an intense blush and followed Kirito to the bed to do what he asked of her.

Author's Note:

Oooooh. What's gonna happen next? Hmmm, I wonder. Let's find out next chapter! Sorry if the transitions were bad and if the chapter wasn't as long as it usually is. But I'll make up for it in the next chapter. StuffHappens89, out! ⚠Warning!⚠ Next chapter has a surprise in the beginning.