• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 1,821 Views, 30 Comments

Sengoku Harmony: Unity Is Magic! - ShogunWriter106



15 people with their leader being gentle and sensitive found themselves as the Riders from Kamen Rider Gaim. Now filled with many responsibilities, they must work hard to keep them in check by protecting Equestria.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,821

A Gladiator and the Three Nuts! Meet The Lyre!

The next morning, after we were finished with our punishment and spend the night in the castle sleeping, we went to Ponyville in hopes we could introduce ourselves to the Mane Six properly; however, fate had different plans in store for us as we walked right in front of a crime scene!

"Suffering succotash! What on Equestria happened to those guys?!" Ryugen commented in amazement as he watched the police took two black-eyed purple stallions with black beards to the paddy wagon as they groaned in pain.

A white maned brown earth pony stallion with a blue cop's hat and a silver police badge cutie mark walked up to Ryugen and saluted to him, "Hard Cop, reporting for duty. Princess Celestia announced us of your release and we are ready to help in any way!"

"At ease," I commanded gently before I turned towards the almost destroyed apartment/hideout, "Mind telling me what happened to this place? It looks like it went through a tornado!"

"We couldn't get much info out from the crooks, but they mention something about deeds, nuts, and a durian as we were treating their injuries," Hard Cop explained not noticing I froze midway through the statement as something hit my mind.

"Wait! Did you just say 'Deeds, nuts, and a durian' just now?" Baron asked as Zangetsu slapped his head in irritating realization.

"Yes, that is exactly what I said," Hard Cop confirmed.

I was only quiet for a moment until my visor started to turn into a crimson red as steam blew out through the sides of my head where my ears are supposed to be and I immediately let out a roar of rage!

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

It apparently had the side effect of scaring off a few ponies who were near and quickly hid wherever there may be a good place to take cover. I heaved and immediately left the vicinity as I stomped in a random direction hoping to blow off some steam.


Hard Cop could only watch in fear as the orange samurai stomped away. Never in his entire career has he ever seen anything so terrifying that could scare him motionless, but it turns out he found the one thing that he can be frightened.

With what remaining courage he had left, he asked one question, "What just happen?"

Baron came down on the roof he was standing on when Gaim yelled and answered, "That, my friend, is an angry Gaim with his infamous temper released. It's going to take a while for him to calm down so I suggest not to get close to him if I were you."

Ryugen stepped out from behind a tree and spoke up next, "I hate to be the poor sap who wants to try to talk to him."

Zangetsu nodded as he clung on the branch above Ryugen. He is also beside a beehive that is also seems to be quaking in fear as a bee flew out of it and landed on Zangetsu's face making him look at it in confusion.


The emotions that were going through me were a mixture of relief, annoyance, and pure rage as I stomped away leaving behind half-inch craters as I did, leaving some ponies rather frightened as they stepped back. Seeing their reactions I had to stop, but I was so angry! Of all the stupid things those guys have done, this has been the worst of those events! What were they thinking?!

My inner rant would have continued, but a aquamarine blur suddenly tackled me to the ground! I got up with an aching head and my fiery temper extinguished when I saw the pony that rammed me looking at me with adorable gamboge eyes.

"Hi! My name is Lyra! What's your name human?" The mare known as Lyra asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Uh... Gaim..." I answered hesitantly as she help me up with her magic and dusted me.

"Wow, that's a cool name! You must be one of the 15 warriors I have heard from the news!" Lyra exclaimed as she examined me from head to toe, making me rather uncomfortable as I somehow sweatdropped. This mare so far might be the scariest I have seen in the fanfictions I have read. How did she know about humans?

"Look, thanks for the compliment but I got to find the four idiots who just destroyed the building while they were beating up two crooks who stole my deed to the castle!" I grumbled as I swiftly took out the Daidaimaru and Musou Saber!

"You mean those guys over there?" Lyra pointed with her hoof down a random direction. I turned my head towards the direction she pointed and saw four familiar figures being continuously bombarded with random questions by Pinkie Pie.

"That was highly convenient..." I muttered. Sharpening my weapons and combining them into Daidaimaru Naginata Mode and spinning it for while, I walked over to the group with a threatening miasma rolling off me.


Zangetsu sat before a checker board as he captured his opponent's black piece.

The bee wasn't amused by the white rider's move and proceeded to capture three red pieces in place of the one it lost.

Ryugen, Baron, and Hard Cop watched the game with disbelief unable to comprehend the scene before them.

"How is it that one guy is able to play checkers with a bumblebee in just three minutes?" Hard Cop asked in confusion.

"I don't know he always does that to some animals to kill time. For some inexplicable reason, every time Gaim loses his temper it takes him about three minutes to cool down a bit before he can think a little more clearly." Baron explained as he watched Zangetsu king another of the bumblebee's black piece.

"What happens after that?"

"He searches for the guys that set off his temper and punishes them with an energy slash from his Daidaimaru Naginata Mode, but he only does that to us we get him on his bad side! I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Ryugen spoke up as he shrugged his shoulders forgetting the consequences of saying that phrase.

BOOM!

Right after he said that, a low boom was heard as four figures are heard screaming until they crash-landed on the unfortunate Chinese grape soldier, just as Zangetsu defeated the bee by taking away its last black piece.

"I win," He stated in a smug tone as the depressed bee orz in defeat.


With Ryugen's, Baron's, and Zangetsu's help, I was able to dragged the group towards the rest of the Mane Six who were having a picnic in the park. When I arrived, somehow the sun was ticking like a clock. What's going on?

"Everypony, allow me to introduce to you to the 'Wrecking Crew' of my army," I spoke aloud as I waved my hand towards the mentioned group.

"Here is my spiky patissier and carpenter, Bravo!" The gladiator swung his Duri Nokos in his hands.

"My faithful miner and smith, Gridon." The acorn rider absentmindedly tossed his Donkachi up in the air as he looked away sheepishly.

"Over here is demolitions expert and nightwatchman, Knuckle!" The boxer slammed his Kurumi Bombers in determination.

"And last but not least, my faithful guardsman and fisher... Kurokage!" The shadow twirled his Kagematsu for a bit until he stopped and bow before them.

"Howdy there y'all, name's Applejack!" The cowpony spoke as she shook hands with Knuckle who, despite his hands being covered at the moment, returned the nice gesture.

"Hi there, I'm Pinkie Pie! You bake sweets? I love to plan parties and I can bake sweets as well! I like to bake cakes, french toast, cupcakes, and chimichangas! Hey that reminds me! Have you ever had a cherrychanga!?" The pink pony continued to ramble unaware of Bravo's somehow twitching eye-lens as he backed away slowly.

Kurokage shook his head at the durian rider in pity before turning to the yellow pegasus and asked really gently, "What is your name little one?"

"I'm... Fluttershy..." She squeaked as she hid behind her pink mane while the black rider confused as he could bearly hear her properly due to her soft voice.

"My name is Rarity, and it is a pleasure to meet you! Your suit is simply marvelous!" Rarity gushed as she took in Gridon's appearance, "Your appearance basically screams medieval Canterlot! Oh, the ideas keep coming in my mind!"

"I'm... glad you like it." Gridon spoke hesitantly as he was being measured before he whispered to me standing beside him, "Help me!"

I chuckled and managed to separate them, "Okay, okay! That's enough!"

It was then a certain cyan pegasus proceeded to divebomb me to the ground.

"Bet you didn't see the fastest flyer coming at you, did ya?" The pegasus smirked as she sat near me while my helmet was stuck in the dirt.

"If that's your way of saying hello, it's nice to meet you too." I spoke with my voice muffled before I pulled my head out with audible pop.


It took a while, but with Pinkie's help via one of her 'Welcome Parties', the ponies eventually accepted us and any returning allies we will find in the near future. As the sun sets, I sat on a bench near the Golden Oak Library while my comrades were busy cleaning up the mess Bravo and the others have made at the crooks' apartment.

"Okay, let's see... Baron, check; Ryugen, check; Zangetsu, check; Gridon, check; Kurokage, check; Bravo, check; and Knuckle, check." I muttered as I scratched off the names on a list labeled 'Comrades to Find', "Hmm... So far so good, but why I am getting the distinct feeling I'm forgetting something?"

As I said that sentence, I was tackled by Lyra again and my head was reintroduced to the ground!

"Ow! Lyra!" I growled but then I saw the traumatized look on her face, "What happened?"

"Doll... Herd... Mob..." She whispered in fear as she shivered uncontrollably.

"Doh! Of course!" I grumbled realizing what I had forgotten. It was the 'Lesson Zero' incident! I sighed in exasperation, I couldn't deal with Twilight! Not today, I was still tired from the party! Maybe I should consider taking Twilight to my psychiatrist, if I can find him that is...

"Lyra," I said, getting her attention as she stopped shaking, "Look, I think we both have a pretty tiresome day. So how about this? Tonight, you can stay with me and my friends at our temporary quarters, while tomorrow you can come with me to look for my friends. Would you like that?"

Lyra's response was a very happy nod as she is eager to see more humans.

"Come on, let's go and get some rest." Rolling my list and placing it in my pocket dimension, I got up and we proceeded to walk back to my temporary quarters in Canterlot Castle.

Author's Note:

Well, this chapter got a little longer. I was probably in a good mood when I was writing this. Just let you know Gaim gets really tired from taxing events such as stress or parties. Next chapter, we finally get to see the Five Soda Riders as they return from their imprisonment!