• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,137 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,137

PreviousChapters Next
Kitty Bubble Popping to Kill Pests

Kitty Bubble Popping to Kill Pests

"Twilight! Spike!" Rainbow Dash gasped and ran over to check on them, they're hurt really badly but thankfully, they are still alive.

"Man, you guys look shit!" Rainbow Dash commented while she gently picks up Spike who is coughing up hard from the pain.

"Feel like it too, is Twilight okay?" Spike asked, feeling more concern for Twilight than himself.

"I'm fine, Spike." Twilight groaned as she tries to get herself up but flinched from the major injury she got on the shoulder.

Josuke hurry over and have Crazy Diamond heal them with its power while Twilight is still trying to think of a possible answer to the sudden mysterious attack, she knows it was an explosion attack done by Kira with his Stand and yet there was something odd about it.

"That has to be Kira's doing." Josuke guessed.

"I know, but the thing is there was nothing around me that I would've made contact." Twilight said as she gets back up.

"Maybe he turns the floor into a bomb." Rainbow Dash guessed, quickly flies up.

"It that were the case, then don't you think he would've done his attack already and wipe us out in one explosion?" Twilight pointed out as she walks around a bit.

"Besides, the explosion happened on my shoulder and at a random space in the air." Twilight mentioned.

"An explosion in the air? Come on, Twilight, there's no way Kira's Killer Queen can make the air itself explosive on his command. Can he…?" Rainbow Dash asked, feeling confused.

"I don't know, there's definitely something in the air thar feels rotten." Josuke concerned with a serious look.

Spike does some sniffing with his nose on the floor trying to find Kira's scent only there isn't much as the track stops in the middle of the front part inside the house.

"Guys, I'm picking up Kira's scent here, but it looks like it just stops here. Like he just vanished from the floor." Spike informed.

"He must've used his Stand to lift himself up and move somewhere else in the house." Josuke figured, looking at the stairs thinking that Kira might be hiding somewhere on the second floor.

"No, I don't think it's that simple. This house is definitely a trap, and I don't think he would want to be anywhere inside to get caught in his own trap." Twilight stated as she looks around.

"But then where is the bastard?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Right after asking that question, a sudden burst of explosion just like what happened with Twilight erupts on her back and she fell onto the floor really badly.

"OH, COME ON?!" Rainbow Dash screamed in pain.

"Hang on!" Josuke quickly healed Rainbow Dash.

"It happened again!" Spike gasped.

"Kira has really step up his game this time, and more so than we could imagine." Twilight feard.

"What exactly did he do?" Spike asked.

"And where is he now?" Rainbow Dash asked, feeling very angry.

Unknown to the heroes, there is a small shine from the corner edge of the ceiling showing it's a security camera watching the heroes.

(With Kira)

Kira is hiding behind a big brush and chuckling as he looks down at the screen of his tablet seeing Josuke and others being so scared and confused on what the Hell is going on here, and this is exactly what he was hoping for.

"Yes, go ahead and get scared for my deadly trap. Oh, Twilight is trying to figure out the secret behind my trap, so cute." Kira commented sarcastically.

"Perhaps once I'm done killing them off, I will take Twilight's hand and make it into my lover!" Kira chuckled with a scary grin.

"It's a good thing I have this house brought and made it into my own personal hideout whenever I want to have some alone time from my brothers or visiting a beautiful girl over, getting to know them and then taking them forever." Kira smirked.

"Isn't that right, my darling?" Kira asked a serving hand with pretty pink and black painted fingernails that is setting on his shoulder.

"I know, I know, I promise we go out to eat dinner. But unfortunately, this is more important, so you're gonna have to be patient with me." Kira said kindly and very weirdly to the hand.

"It shouldn't be too long since I have them in my hands now, and I couldn't have done it without my secret weapon." Kira smirked as he looks over to Killer Queen.

Killer Queen open the abdomen area revealing a wide gap and shows what appears to be a pink plant inside, but the strangest thing happen is when the plant started twitching and opens a pair of cat-like eyes and it hisses like a cat too.

"Yes, my beautiful and brilliant Stray Cat, the living Stand Plant!" Kira smiled.

"Once a upon a time, this Stand belonged to a street cat that was killed by a man who hated cats since middle school and upon death the cat's Stand was activated and reborn into the plant it is today." Kira explained.

"Oh yes, I was very interested in this cat-plant and decided to take it in as my own." Kira petted Stary Cat on the head, making it purr.

"Not only that, but it's power is also very useful such as controlling the surrounding air and turn it into a deadly weapon whenever it wants which I have carefully trained it to do for me." Kira smirked.

"Now Stray Cat, I'll need you to create two more of those bubbles for me." Kira ordered gently.

Stray Cat started gathering up the air with the little things on it peddles like they are whiskers and form the very air into a bubble, and Killer Queen gently catches the two bubbles into its hand turning them into bombs and pushes them toward the house going through the open window of the house.

"The bubbles can also be used like missiles going after a specific target, like those damn heroes, and once they bubbles are close to them and bam! Killer Queen activates its bomb and blow them up!" Kira bragged with an evil grin.

"Those fools will never be able to figure out the secret to this attack, and even if they do… They'll be long dead before they could even think of a counterattack!" Kira believed.

"Not only that, but the bubbles are able invisible as air that they'll never be able to see them coming except I'll know! They're done for sure!" Kira chuckled evilly.

"Oh, it looks like Josuke is close to one of the two bubbles." Kira noticed that Josuke is moving close to a bubble bomb without even knowing.

"Yes, we're gonna have to put him out as soon as possible since he's the only one who can heal the girls, and who can't even heal himself." Kira smirked.

Killer Queen looks down at the screen and click its thumb to activate the bomb bubble causing it to explode close to Josuke hurting him on the right leg.

"Yes, exactly! There's no way those idiots will be able to see me coming from a mile away!" Kira laughed calmly, not going loudly to reveal himself.

(Back Inside the House)

Josuke scream in pain upon feeling another explosion making contact with his right leg and fell over that he could no longer walk right, and there is blood coming out.

"Oh no, our Jojo is down!" Spike gasped.

"Are you going to be okay?" Twilight asked.

"Does it look like I'm gonna be okay? I just attacked by a crazy explosion attack that just came out of nowhere!" Josuke complained while groaning in pain.

"Right, stupid question." Twilight realized.

"Hold on, maybe there's a first aid kite in here." Rainbow Dash quickly used her rainbow superspeed to search the house.

"Rainbow Dash, this is a villain's trap! It's obvious he's not going to leave anything for us to find like a first aid kite to patch up harsh wounds." Twilight pointed out what villains would do.

"I found the first aid kite!" Rainbow Dash came back holding a metal case for the first aid kite.

This shocked Twilight and Spike that their jaws drop that there is actually a first aid kite in the trap house, and it was easy for her to get too. Outside of the house, Kira is shocked to see that Rainbow Dash actually found the kite and facepalmed himself for not thinking about checking if he took that out.

"Hang on, Josuke! We'll patch up that wound!" Rainbow Dash said as she brought out the wrap.

"Make sure to clean up the blood and use the ornament to keep the wound from getting infected." Twilight advised.

"I'll try sniffing around to see if I can find anything." Spike said as he starts sniffing the floor again in case, he missed something.

"I hate to say it, but we're getting creamed." Josuke groaned, and flinches from the treatment.

"Don't move so much, it's gonna be hard to get the bandage wrap on." Rainbow Dash said.

Spike continues sniffing around trying to see if he could pick up on anything that could be a clue about Kira's mysterious attack, he couldn't find anything on the floor just like before and went on sniffing the air itself taking in a deep sniff.

"Huh?" Spike puzzled of the strange scent his nose just picked up.

"That's weird." Spike said.

"What is it, Spike?" Josuke asked, trying to hold back the pain while Rainbow Dash and Twilight are tightening up the bandage cloth on his leg.

"I'm not sure if my nose picked up on the dust in the air, but I could've sworn I smell a cat in here." Spike said, feeling a bit confused.

"A cat? Are you sure?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, I keep getting this cat scent. Maybe a cat came by some time ago." Rainbow Dash guessed.

"I don't know, there's just something about this cat scent that feels bizarre." Spike commented as he continued to search around.

(With Kira)

"Curses, I should've known that dog would be big trouble. We'll, it doesn't matter because he's going to be dead very soon." Kira said, not worrying about Spike and Stray Cat just hiss at the dog on the screen.

(Inside the House)

Spike keeps sniffing the air trying to sense where it is, his instincts are telling him that he is getting closer to whatever he's looking for and that danger is very close and needs to be careful, something he learned while on the adventures with the girls.

Unknown to Spike is that he is sniffing right above the bomb bubble, but then the purple dog raises his nose higher standing on the back legs and felt the scent very, very close to him.

And this his instincts rang loudly in his head telling him that danger is here and he needs to get away now.

In that very moment Spike lowered himself and was running though he had only gone far by about one foot as the bubble exploded with the fiery explosion wave getting his side a little and his legs sending him crashing to a wall.

"Spike!" Josuke and the girls screamed.

"Damn it, this guy is really pissing me off and I wanna go on a rampage right now!" Josuke angered.

"If only we know where he is!" Twilight quickly used her magic to levitate over to them for Josuke to heal.

(With Kira)

"Yes, I got him!" Kira grinned.

"But unfortunately, that dog's defeat was only temporary with those fools reacting quickly and that dog was able to move just enough to avoid death." Kira stated on how Spike was able to stay alive.

"Well, it doesn't matter because I'm done playing around!" Kira decided to end this playtime once and for all.

"It's a good I came up with this little move to make them feel so helpless that they'll have no idea on what's coming to them!" Kira smirked.

(Music: Limit Break X Survivor, Dragon Ball Super OST)

"Time for the Bubble Prison!" Kira said, petting Stray Cat making him purr and started creating more bubbles about fifteen while Killer Queen turns each of them into a bomb and send them inside the house.

"Those fools are going to be in big trouble with some little bubbles." Kira chuckled evilly.

(Inside the House)

"Oh man, I thought I was done for." Spike gasped for air, realizing that he is still alive.

"You're not leaving us that easily, buddy." Josuke petted.

"So, what happened? Were you able to find out about the enemy's attack?" Rainbow Dash asked while moving around the group to protect them.

"I'm not entirely sure, but I definitely picked up on that cat scent I mentioned, and I got even closer like there was something here." Spike explained.

"There is, but I don't see it!" Josuke looked around.

"I think that's the point, the attack that Kira has been hitting us are invisible!" Spike realized.

"An invisible attack? That is so not fair!" Rainbow Dash complained.

"Yes, it makes sense that Kira's attacks are unusual. They're in unseen and thinking about it now, the size of the explosions is small even though it's not that much different than the other attacks before, but it was like they were… bubble size!" Twilight started to figure out the big mystery.

"Bubbles, so he's attacking us with bubbles now? If as this guy wasn't any annoying and powerful with that Stand of his!" Rainbow Dash yelled a little.

The invisible bubble booms have surrounded the group as part of Kira's Bubble Prison attack, the bubbles are moving around and getting closer and closer to the group.

"Could this be another hidden ability of Killer Queen?" Josuke asked.

"No, there wasn't any scent of Kira on the bubbles. Just the cat." Spike mentioned.

"Then that means Kira must have himself a cat that is a Stand User, just like Iggy being a Stand User dog!" Rainbow Dash gasped. Remembering that even animals can be Stand Users too.

"Just great…" Josuke hated this situation.

"Spike, are there any more of those bubble things around us?" Josuke asked.

"…There are, lots of them and they've surrounded us and getting closer to us!" Spike alerted.

"Damn it, if I could see the bubbles then maybe I can move them away with my magic, but that would make Kira detonate them." Twilight tried to think of a plan.

"Wait, I just thought of something, if Kira really is attacking us with these bubbles, then how is he able make them attack us if he's not even here?" Josuke asked, wondering about that.

"We'll worry about that later, babe. Right now, I think we need to get clear from the bubbles and I know just what to do!" Rainbow Dash smirked.

Rainbow Dash float right above her friends and boyfriend then started spinning around fast conjuring a tornado around herself and the wind to draw in the bubbles.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow Dash." Twilight worried.

"Don't worry, I know Rainbow Dash is going to make Kira regret the day he ever messes with us and make him eat shit with his own medicine!" Josuke smiled, having absolute faith in Rainbow Dash knowing what she is planning to do with the wind and the bubbles.

(With Kira)

"That bitch, she's only making things easier for me to kill them!" Kira laughed for a moment.

Seeing the bubbles are now just moving around them like a bubble tornado of death.

"Say goodbye to your pathetic lives?!" Kira shouted with a scary, wide smile.

Killer Queen detonate the bubble bombs to blow up one of the Joestar Brothers and two of the Mane 7 along with their stupid dog.

(Inside the House)

But in that instant moment right before Killer Queen activate the bubble bombs, Rainbow Dash stops spinning and unleash a powerful gust of wind from the tornado that blew away the bubbles from them going everywhere inside the house.

And then they exploded even destroying parts of the house close to where Kira is, the small sharp debris ended up hitting on the evil bomb young man leaving some small cuts on his arms and one on his cheek.

"What the Hell…?!" Kira screamed in pain.

But then something came into view, looking like what happens to be a glowing sharp broken piece of wood with a tiny piece of cloth that is flying and heading right for Kira.

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

Kira almost had our heroes with the bubble bombs and even using Stray Cat to help make the bubbles, but Rainbow Dash's quick thinking and fast-moving tornado move pulled kinda like a reverse on the guy and it looks like there's a special delivery coming for him too!

KO comment, favorite, click the thumbs up button, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next