• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,131 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,131

PreviousChapters Next
The time we spend together

Celestia and Luna were happier than ever to have become mothers of two wonderful children that had brought them into their lives by some miracle. They knew they were going to have the best time of their life.

As time went by, days became weeks and weeks became months, then came the years. The two sisters spent every moment they could with Jonathan and Joseph when they weren’t working as principal and vice-principal at Canterlot High. However, when they were at work they would call in some old friends to babysit the little ones. Each moment they keep on cherishing like when they were two years old, they began their first walk. Each step they take towards their moms meaning that they were growing up except that Joseph was trying to get some cookies but Luna caught him and started tickling his belly for laughs and fun.

Later, as months pass by Jonathan and Joseph began to learn how to speak their first words as they both said momma joyfully to their mother’s ears. Soon learning some more words to say as they got older. Celestia decided to teach them some games old and new to the boys like rock-paper-scissor, hide-and-seek, tag, board games, some sports, cards (which Joseph became more interested in), riding a bike or skateboard, and even just using their imagination either indoors or outside they were having the time of their life. They also watch some funny cartoons making them laugh but sometime the boys try to watch something that their not suppose to watch at their young age.

Jonathan and Joseph got for their first day of school in kindergarten, Celestia and Luna were worry at first but they knew they have let the kids go learn something new and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

“Let’s just hope that they don’t cause some trouble especially for Joseph sake that he doesn’t get another dagger stare from me.” Luna said. The dagger stare is a little something Luna came up with to Joseph to behave a little if he ever gets’s in serious trouble.

“I’m sure he and Jonathan will do fine in their first day and I’m positive that they’ll make lots of friends too.” Celestia said with a smile on her face confident that the boys will be fine.

“Well if you say so let’s hope for the best,” she said as walk to the stairs and look up. “Boys are you two ready to go.” She calls out to them if their done getting prepare.

“Yeah were ready, we’ll be right down in a sec auntie.” Jonathan calls back to her as he and Joseph were coming down.

The two boys came down ready to go. Jonathan is wearing very a light brown pants, a short sheaves shirt with a turtle neck, wearing pairs of blue shoes with a star at the ankle, white socks, and carrying on his back is a blue backpack with a big star that to be full of stuff inside everything they need for school. Joseph is wearing a nice t-shirt with a picture of a dog, sky blue pants, light green shoes with a star at the ankle, white socks, and carrying a light green backpack with a big star seem to be full of stuff as well.

“Aww don’t you two look so handsome I bet they’ll be some girls going over you as well.” Said Celestia teasing the boys a little just lighten up the mood.

“Please mom we haven’t even left yet and you’re already embarrassing us now.” Said Jonathan feeling a little embarrass from his mom’s word.

“Sorry I’m just so excited that you’re going to your first day of school to learn something new and having fun at the same.” Celestia said as she and the others are getting to the car.

“Let’s just hope it won’t be more boring with the learning and other school stuff.” Joseph said not feeling all that thrilled about going to school.

“Does that mean you’ll be doing something that will involved a cretin stare of my?” Luna ask with a displease look if her son was gonna do something troubling.

“No no no no nothing like that I promise it will be an awesome time, oh yes indeed.” Joseph said nervously and fear his mother dagger stare if he did anything bad hopping to not see to not get stare by her signature look.

The four got into the car and began driving to the school, few minutes later they arrive at a small building with a playground next to it. Jonathan was a little nerves but did some deep breathing and calming himself down. Joseph look at some of the kids going in the building thinking if there would be some cute girls there hopefully he’ll be able to make one friend at least for him and his brother too. The twin Joestars got out of the car as their mothers did and look at each other, then say some few words before parting ways.

“Well have fun and be there for each other to through some tough things.” Said Celestia holding Jonathan’s hands to wish the boys good luck.

“We’ll pick you two up as soon as we can when our school is finish.” Said Luna holding Joseph hands as well.

“We promise we’ll do our very best to make you two proud.” Said Jonathan with a great smile on face knowing he and his brother will get through this.

“Yeah no need to worry we got this in the bag.” Said Joseph smiling as well with thumbs up.

The two brothers began walking towards to the school ready to begin their day. The boys look back at their moms waving them good-bye as the moms did the same, then they walk to the door and went inside out of sight from the outside. Celestia and Luna got into the car driving away from the school and heading towards Canterlot High to their day as well.

(Few hours later)

The day has finish and it was time to pick up the Joestar twins from school hopping to find that their day went well, but what they’ll find out may not be what their hopping for. When they got to the school both the Joestar twins were outside sitting on the sidewalk with some sad and angry look in their faces worrying if something bad happen to them. The boys walk to the car and got things went silent for a few seconds, then Luna spoke breaking the silent.

“So how was your the first day had some fun along the way.” She said with a small smile.

“It was great at first but things went a little… bad.” Joseph said feeling down but tries to keep a positive attitude.

“Like how little bad did it go.” Luna said rising her eyebrow in curious.

“We promise we’ll tell you what happen when we get home.” Jonathan said with a straight honest face.

“Alright let’s hope that it isn’t too bad that Luna will give both of you the dagger stare.” Celestia said as she drives the car back home.

When they got home and sat on the couch the boys began to explain what happen at school.

(Flashback)

The Joestar twins day went well through each class they go to Jonathan did his best to pay attention in as Joseph seem to be little bored and try to goof off a little bit, but when recess came that’s when the trouble began. They talk to some kids and seem to get along with them well making friends especially Jonathan his eye on a white skin girl with beautiful blue eyes and purple hair as Joseph saw a pink skin girl with light blue eyes and a big puffy hair like they were cotton candy. Though there’s one kid who didn’t take any interest in the two and decided to teach them a lesson of who’s the top dog.

“Hey you two seems to be well.” He said with a fake smile.

“Yeah we are having blast better than you.” Joseph said with cocky look as Jonathan feel worry if he’s gonna do anything stupid.

“I see well I hope you don’t to giving you some lesson of who’s the big boy around.” The tough boy said getting close to Joseph face.

“Please let’s not do anything that could get us into trouble.” Jonathan said getting between the two trying to prevent something bad from happening.

“Why don’t you sit about it wimp.” He said pushing Jonathan to the ground falling on his back.

“Excuses me darling but that is no way to treat someone thinking your better than them.” The white girl said as she helps Jonathan to get on his feet.

”Yeah why are you being such a big meanie bully.” The pink girl said with an angry face.

“Well what are you gonna do about cotton candy weirdo.” The tough boy said as push the pink girl to the ground as well.

“Oh now you’re going to get it.” Joseph said furious as he charges towards him.

The two start a little brawl as Joseph and the tough boy threw punches at each other, then the bully grab his shoulder kick him in the stomach and threw him to the ground and start stomping on him. Jonathan saw it all and couldn’t hold his rage back anymore as he watch his brother getting stomp like a bug.

“If you dare mass with one Jojo then you’ll have to deal with another you brute.” Jonathan said charging at him and tackles him off of Joseph.

Jonathan helps Joseph up and got to face the bully as he charging towards them. The brother took a deep breath and ready their fist suddenly unnoticed to anyone the brother’s fist began to glow golden-yellow and orange, then when their fist made contact to the bully. He was knocked out cold as the two see the glow as is fade. They shock of what just happen and how were they able to do that. The girls were shock as well as the bell rang that recess is over. The boys walk away from the bully trying to forget the whole thing but couldn’t erase it from their mind. They gone to their last class and the final bell rang signal that school is over for the day.

(Flashback End)

“And that how it happened.” Jonathan said finishing the story of their first day of school.

Celestia and Luna were shock to hear this knowing that their power were growing and it was sunny today so that help understand it better. The only thing they could tell them that they were born with this power must learn how to control it better with their strong will and strong breathing. Jonathan was scared at first but Joseph encourage him to accept this power and will train to together to control it better so they’ll use it defend others, on the weekends the Joestar twins train to get stronger together.

Years has pass as the two Joestars grow up into fine boys Jonathan became a gentlemen and will only use violence if it came down to it and Joseph mature a little as he still continuing to be goofy-funny guy but he cares for others and doesn’t like others being bullied also he likes to do pranks and do some gambling. The two Joestars are 12-years-old and the two sisters knew that in one year the Hamon Sage will for them to train so they decided now is the time to tell them what’s truly going on. After they finish their dinner the sisters think now is the time to tell them.

“Boys I believe it’s time to tell you about your true origins and the danger you’ll be facing.” Celestia said as she, Luna, and the boys sat down on the couch.

Celestia and Luna explain everything to the Joestar twins about their parents, the power they have that is call Hamon, Zeppeli, the battle and the future battles, and even how they meet when they were babies. Jonathan and Joseph took the news quite shocking and a little terrify especially about Hamon Sage coming for them in one year.

“No way in hell am I going anywhere with unknown stranger.” Joseph yelled furious as got up and walk out to the backyard to ‘cool off’ as Jonathan walk up to his room to calm down.

Both mothers knew that this would happened and went to their sons to see if their ok.

“Why did have to come this way?” Joseph said angrily as Luna approach him.

“I don’t want to be taken away from the things and people I love.” Jonathan said in sorrow as Celestia sat next to him on the bed.

“It doesn’t matter what happens to you good or bad.” Celestia said calming Jonathan down.

“We’ll always be together by a strong bond that can never be broken.” Luna said standing next to him looking up to the night sky.

“So does that means…” Joseph said as tears began to fall on his face.

“So does that means…” Jonathan said as he starting up tears as well.

“We can still act like I’m your son.” The two Joestars said at the same time.

Both Celestia and Luna began to cry and hug their sons as they say at the same time. “You are my son Jojo.”

They all cry for a full two minutes and came together for family hug when separate they smile at each other and went off to bed.

(One Year Later)

The day has come for the Hamon Sage to take the young Joestars away for training as he stand in front of the house waiting for the boys.

“Well this is it to not only train of control our Hamon but to meet our brothers as well.” Joseph said as he packs up some things for the trip.

“Yes excited indeed let’s do our best to get stronger and come back home soon.” Jonathan said as he just finishes packing and went downstairs follow by Joseph.

When they got down their moms were standing next to the door giving them one last hug and a kiss on their foreheads as the boys respond by a hug.

“Make us proud boys.” Luna said with a proud smile on her face.

“Come home safe and say hi to your brothers for us.” Celestia said also with a proud smile on her face.

“We will.” The two Joestars said as they walk out the door and see the Hamon Sage.

“It is time to grow stronger and protect those you care for and defeat any darkness that comes in your way.” Hamon Sage said turn and the three began to walk towards the horizon.

Facing the future together the boys will come back to their mothers as they wait for them to come home.

Author's Note:

To Be Continue

PreviousChapters Next