• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,131 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,131

PreviousChapters Next
Don’t Drink That Water or You’ll Die?!

Don’t Drink That Water or You’ll Die?!

“Of all the things Hamon Sage would send us for backup, is a damn dog with a Stand power. How does that even happen?” Joseph irritated as he and Jonathan are in history class, few minutes away until lunch break.

“I’m not sure myself, but I think Iggy would be a great help! We just to earn his trust and he’ll come around.” Jonathan believed.

“Please, the only thing that dog likes in the world are coffee flavor gum and cake, which are the most grossest flavor in the world if you try to make it into sweets!” Joseph shivered from the ugly thought of coffee mix with sweets.

“At least he’s warming up to one of us already, though I do question how does Pinkie keep knowing these things?” Jonathan tried to figure out Pinkie’s weird way.

“Trust me, bro, it’s best you don’t even bother guessing and just let it be as Pinkie is just being Pinkie.” Joesph advised his older brother.

“If you say so, I wonder how Iggy is doing back home?” Jonathan asked looking out the window.

“I bet he’s just sleeping on the couch being lazy as he is since he’s only been with us for four days now.” Joseph said not caring about the dog now.

Soon, the final school bell rang for the class to be over and school is out for the day as all the students gathered their things and headed out the door to enjoy the rest of the day free from the boring lessons from the classes as they head home. That include the Joestar brothers sitting in the living room with the Mane 7 and Flash hanging out with them as a group meeting on what are the Dark Brothers going to do next and where could they be hiding.

As for Iggy, he is just sleeping on one of the couch-chair hoping the others don’t make any noises while he’s having a great dream about chasing mailmen and putting the dog catchers in the cage of the dog pound.

“So, any word on the dark brothers?” Sunset asked.

“No, haven’t picked up anything, if we could only find where exactly are they hiding.” Jotaro said.

“What’s with these pictures?” Flash asked holding up one.

“Those are spirit photography made by my Hermit Purple and Jonathan’s Red Fate.” Joseph answered as he shows his purple vine Stand.

“We discovered that our Stand has the ability we call Divination giving us any information on anything we wish to know like trying to find someone, but so far all we got is one of Dark Brothers in a black background that we can’t make out of.” Jonathan explained.

“Hmm, Twilight, you’re about to say, “How even you get the photos?”, go!” Joseph performed his next line trick.

“How do you even get the photos?” Twilight asked, then her eyes widen that she fell right into his trick.

“Sheesh, you really like doing that, do you?” Twilight chuckled.

“It’s my favorite, it never gets old. Anyway, allow me to show you how.” Joseph reached for a big bag that is leaning on the side of the couch and pull out an old fashion camera.

“Watch closely everyone, this is how it’s done!” Joseph wrapped Hermit Purple around his hand and karate chop the camera and a picture came out.

“Uh, isn’t that a little… dramatic to just get a photo for your Stand?” Fluttershy asked.

“Unfortunately, that just how his Stand work. While mine has the same ability, it works different than Joseph’s.” Jonathan performed Red Fate’s power with a gentle tap on the camera and the photo came out.

“And yet no matter how many spirit photos we make, none of them are showing where the remaining four Dark Brothers are. All we got is one of them in the darkness smirking like he’s toying with us. It’s really starting to piss me off.” Joseph growled.

“Aw, don’t worry, Jojo, I’m sure we’ll fine some clues within the photos.” Pinkie comforted her boyfriend.

“But how, it’s all pitch black meaning the enemies are probably hiding somewhere dark and creepy.” Josuke pointed out.

“Here, I brought us all water to refresh ourselves a bit.” Johnny walked in with glasses of water one for each person in the room.

Iggy’s nose sniff the air finding a scent that force him to wake up from his nap and look at where the smell is coming from, one look at the glasses of water that are place on the table and he growls of frustration as he jumps off the chair and headed out through the doggy door that was built for him when he arrived.

“Hmm, what’s up with him?” Rainbow asked.

“Maybe he had a nightmare.” Fluttershy guessed.

“Hmm.” Giorno looked at one of the photos and notices something about the person inside the photo.

“Doesn’t he look just like Dio?” Giorno asked.

“Yeah, we thought about it too, almost thought Dio was somehow brought back to life, but we soon realize he could be his twin brother.” Jonathan explained.

“And don’t you think it’s strange that your spirit photos are showing us this guy and not the other Dark Brothers?” Giorno asked again.

“Where are you going with this?” Rarity asked, not liking how Giorno is asking about the man in the photo.

“I think you should have a closer look at the man, especially down below the neck to the left.” Giorno said pointing at the area in the photo.

The Joestar brothers and everyone stare at the photo closely just like Giorno suggested and after a few seconds they all gasps of utter shock.

“No… way…” Jotaro said.

“That… that can’t be real, right?” Josuke asked, hoping this is a dream.

“It’s a fake, it’s got to be!” Johnny panicked.

“I’m the expert on tricks, besides Pinkie, and I can tell that is no fake.” Joseph painfully admitted.

“Hold on, I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, right Pinkie?” Rainbow Dash adked.

“I’m afraid my Pinkie Sense are saying otherwise.” Pinkie said as her hair is going spiky crazy.

“Can someone slap me because I’m FREAKING OUT over here!” Flash scared, then got slap in the face by Sunset.

“Thanks.” Flash said.

“You’re welcome, but I’m also freaking out too.” Sunset confessed.

“Holy Nally, this is like one of those plot twists in a movie.” Applejack shocked.

“But can he have the same star shape birthmark as you guys?” Spike asked.

The scene change to the photo is one of the Dark Brothers D2 being shirtless with his back turn and his head turn to one side showing one red eye, the one everyone is staring at is the neck area where Giorno said and right there is the famous Joestar family birthmark.

“If he has the mark, then he could be somehow be related to you guys.” Twilight guessed.

“THAT’S A LIE!” Josuke shouted in rage, slamming his fists on the table.

“I thought about it too, that’s when I notice the scar above the birthmark.” Giorno pointed at the scar in the photo.

“Uh, that looks like the guy’s neck was cut.” Joseph rubbed his chin.

“Or maybe… the head got place on the body.” Giorno said shocking everyone of this theory.

“You got to be kidding me, are you saying that this bastard didn’t have a body before?” Joseph asked, calling this nonsense.

“I’m not entirely sure about it, but the scar proves that this body belonged to someone of the Joestar family.” Giorno stated.

“So, this person was like a long lost relative?” Flash asked.

“Not one that we know of.” Jotaro said.

“Damn, this is really making my head dizzy from just thinking about it.” Johnny said.

“Now, I believe Jotaro will do a better job with the photo.” Giorno said looking at Jotaro is who confuse of what he said.

“Your Star Platinum maybe to the key to finding something in the dark.” Giorno believed.

“If you think so, then I’ll give it a try.” Jotaro took the photo and summon his Stand.

Star Platinum’s eyes started to act like a camera lens that is zooming in the background further and further in until it stops.

“It seems to have found something.” Jotaro said shocking everyone.

“Really?” Sunset asked.

“I’ll need a sketch book and a pencil.” Jotaro ordered.

Once Jotaro got the two items giving the pencil to Star Platinum and it starts to draw a picture that normally would take hours or days for a normal person, but the muscle Stand was able to do it in seconds. It finished the drawing and Jotaro show everyone that it drew… a rock?

“A rock, that’s what your Stand found? A freaking rock?” Joseph snapped.

“Does that mean he’s not in the city?” Applejack asked.

“Hold on, I think I’ve seen that rock before.” Twilight mentioned.

“Like where? The beach, the forest, or a stupid store that sells rocks?” Joseph asked sarcastically as he is angry.

“I’m serious, look at the imprint, don’t they look like stars and circles like they’re suppose to?” Twilight pointed at the stars on the rock Jotaro’s Stand drew.

“Oh yeah, they do.” Sunset said seeing it.

“That rock may not be an ordinary rock at all, I think I saw this at a website somewhere.” Twilight looked through her phone to find the picture of the rock with star shape marks.

Pinkie started to notice her Pinkie Sense is starting to act up again with her eyes starting to watering up and her tongue drying up a bit though she’s not really sad or anything, she figure out why it’s alerting her of danger when there’s nothing in the house but her and her friends and boyfriend. Then she heard a spilling sound.

“Angel, you should know better to tip over someone else’s glass.” Fluttershy scolded her little bunny as he shook his head saying it wasn’t him.

“Well, it’s not like the glass just trip by itself.” Fluttershy said as she took a napkin.

That’s when Pinkie was starting to realize what her Pinkie Sense was telling her, and stare frighten at the spilled water as Fluttershy was about to clean it up with a napkin. And the water starts to make ripple waves.

“FLUTTERSHY?! GET AWAY FROM THE WATER!” Pinkie shouted pulling her friend’s arm away with a candy cane just in time when the water raises up fast and sharp.

“IT’S AN ENEMY STAND!” Pinkie finished her warning as everyone saw this became shock and quickly back away from it.

The Water-Stand move its sharp tip like a head until it stop at Twilight.

“Twilight, look out, it’s coming for you!” Sunset warned.

The Water-Stand thrust itself toward Twilight as she could barely have time to dodge it, luckily Giorno has Golden Experience to push her out of the way and the Water-Stand manage to leave a small cut on it which reflects on the blonde Joestar’s hand.

“Are you okay, Giorno?” Fluttershy asked concern for her boyfriend.

“I’m fine, it’s just a small scratch.” Giorno said.

“You’re going down!” Jotaro declared as he brought out Star Platinum again to throw its fast-rapid punches.

However, it would seem Star Platinum can’t even land a single hit on the water stand as it twists its body to evade the fast punches.

“No way, I couldn’t hit it!” Jotaro shocked that an enemy Stand was able to avoid his Stand’s speed.

Twilight backs away more until she bumps into a counter with a vest that tipped over and slipped some water making a loud crashing sound, the Water-Stand points to where she is and went after her though it attacked the counter and the vest as it seems to be taking the water into its own body too.

“Hey, that vest was a gift from grandma for Aunt Celestia!” Joseph snapped.

The Water-Stand then went after Joseph going to pierce through to the chest to the heart, he thinks fast by having Hermit Purple lift the couch up as a shield letting it get slice into pieces by the enemy Stand to move away before it could finish.

“(Though it’s weird, why did it attack the counter instead of Twilight, she was right there yet it acted like it didn’t notice her.)” Joseph thought, trying to figure out the behavior of this Stand.

“Everyone, outside now!” Jonathan commanded.

Then the Water-Stand formed a hand and went after Jonathan taking more water from the cups and trap his head inside a water ball.

“Oh no, Jojo Darling!” Rarity frightened for her beloved as she tries to run to him, but Jonathan hold out his hand out to stop her from getting any closer as he suffocate.

“Damn it, we have to help him!” Josuke worried for his older brother’s life.

“Maybe I can make a jellyfish that can absorb that Stand.” Giorno suggested as he ready his Golden Experience to use its power.

Near the front door, Twilight’s phone that she dropped it when the Water-Stand attacked the counter goes off with a loud ringtone of the Rainbooms’ music, then suddenly the Water-Stand let’s go of Jonathan and went to attack the phone shattering it into pieces as everyone saw this find it strange.

“Huh, why in the san hill would the Stand attack a phone?” Applejack confused.

“Maybe it hates the song it was playing?” Johnny guessed.

“Song?” Joseph started to think it’s something else then that’s when he realizes something.

“Guys, it’s the sound, the Stand’s movement is base on sound.” Joseph informed everyone.

“I see, so that’s why it didn’t attack Twilight when it had the chance.” Jotaro said.

“Pinkie, we’re gonna make a run for it. Do you have anything that make a lot of noise louder than our footsteps?” Rarity asked as she stay close to Jonathan.

“Actually, I certain do!” Pinkie pulled out three of her crazy music boxes and threw it out the window to the backyard, the impact causes it to play the loud music with trumpet.

Rarity’s plan started to work as the Water Stand went after the music boxes while everyone ran through the front door and keep running through the street hoping the music boxes would buy them some time.

“Alright, we’re out of the house and now we just have to find the User.” Josuke suggested.

“He wasn’t anywhere near the house, which means the User is controlling the Stand from a very far distant.” Jotaro said.

“Well, that’s going to hard to find him and fight off the Stand at the same time.” Rainbow Dash winced a bit.

“I know, but we have to stay strong and push onward!” Jonathan said.

“Wait, where’s Iggy?” Fluttershy asked worry for the dog, then yelp in pain as she trips on the sidewalk.

“Fluttershy!” Giorno worried and hurry to his girlfriend. He sees her ankle was cut by the Water-Stand that caused her to trip.

“Shit, it caught up to us!” Joseph cursed as he and everyone stopped.

“Yare yare daze, what the hell are we gonna do now?” Jotaro asked.

(Elsewhere)

“Hmm, it looks like they all stopped with no more footstep sounds. I’ll admit it was a good distraction with the music box, too bad you didn’t throw more to keep my Stand busy longer.” A young man with shut eyes said smirking.

The scene shows the young man, seems to be in his late teens, is sitting under a big tree inside its shadow.

He has athletic build and medium height, keeping unkempt dark hair. He wears a simple T-shirt over which he keeps a stripped overshirt and a drape to protect himself from the sun. He also wears armbands and simple trousers and shoes. He wears a headband and two earrings which look like bracelets.

“In the name of Lord D2, I, N'Doul, will kill you all with my Stand that represent the Egyptian God of Earth, Geb.” N’Doul declared as he opens his eyes revealing them to be blind.

“With my Stand power combined with my superhuman hearing, there is no escape from your fate!” N’Doul claimed.

To Be Continue…

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

A new enemy Stand has just attacked the Joestar brothers and the others just as they were about to figure out the location of the Dark Brothers’ hideout, now they’re gonna have to find a way to fight this dangerous Stand that be move by sound from the User N’Doul and made of water, so that means physical attacks won’t work.

Perhaps their only hope lays in one with a strong nose.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumb up button, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next