• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,127 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,127

PreviousChapters Next
Make a Warrior Out of You!

Make a Warrior Out of You!

“YOU TWO WERE WHAT?!?!” Everyone of the group shouted at Joseph and Pinkie Pie, the two told the others what happened at the library shock of hearing another enemy striking so soon.

“Hey it’s not our fault we got caught in the moment and he was starting to get on my nerves.” Joseph said pounded his fist to his pam.

“What I want to know is that how do they know about the camping trip and the date of when?” Jotaro asked wondering if the enemy were somehow spying on them without being noticed.

“We couldn’t even see him, it’s like he was invisible and the next thing we know, a strong wind came at us from inside then nothing.” Pinkie described as she somehow wiggles her whole like a cartoon while making some spooky sounds.

“Oh dear, you don’t think it was a-a-a-a g-g-g-ghost?” Fluttershy asked frighten Giorno place his hand on her shoulder to calm her down a bit.

“I’m sure it something… more alive and not something that could hunt your house.” Giorno said Fluttershy put a small smile knowing Gionro is there for her like her friends.

“At least it’s not that bad, tha day of their battle is next week for the camp.” Applejack said.

“But don’t forget, there is still that Kars guy waiting for us after we deal with this Wamu dude.” Rainbow Dash pointed out wanting to fight the guy now.

As Josuke is in deep thought like the others about Wamu and Kars, his phone suddenly starts ringing, he took it out to answer. Thought that now isn’t the best time for calling but he doesn’t want to be rude for not answering.

“Hello?”

“Josuke, I hope you and your brothers are doing well in school.” The voice said, Josuke quickly recognize who’s the caller.

“Hamon Sage?!” Josuke shouted getting everyone’s attention, especially the Jojo’s surprised that their master has call them now.

“I may be old young one, but my hearing still works fine.” Hamon Sage said while rubbing his ear making sure it wasn’t damage from Josuke’s shouting. Josuke put the call on speaker so that everyone can hear him.

“Any I had a vision that Joseph and a girl name Pinkie Pie will be challenge into a fight by a powerful enemy.”

“Hey, that exactly what happened to us?!” Pinkie shocked that this guy somehow knew what happened to them.

“In that case, I’m sending someone over to you to help train for the upcoming battle.” Hamon Sage said.

“And would that be Master?” Jonathan asked wondering who could be the trainer to help Joseph and Pinkie.

“Don’t worry he’s an old student of my, you’ll when you see him.” Hamon Sage said before hanging up the phone, leaving the gang confuses.

“So… your master can see the future?” Sunset asked wondering about the managing about Hamon Sage’s visions.

“Once in a while, whenever he has his vision it isn’t a very nice thing.” Jonathan explained.

“Which they are always never wrong, so we try to be prepare for the upcoming event that had yet to come.” Josuke added putting away his phone.

“Well I say we don’t need this ‘trainer’s help’ we can handle this Wamu guy our self.” Joseph declared walking to the door.

“I don’t know Jojo, my pinkie-sense are tingling of worries that we may not have a chance against this guy as we are now.” Pinkie said true to her words her body began shaking of crazy things that a human body can’t do.

“I’m pretty sure that is just your sugar rush acting up, now let see-” Joseph was cut off by an unexpected poke to the forehead then push forcing Joseph to fall on his back.

“AHHHHH, we’re under attack?!” Rarity yelled panicking.

“Damn it!” Johnny groaned as he ready himself to fire his spin-energy nail-shot but a man figure burst into the room while throwing small sharp objects around as some hit Johnny pinning him to wall by the sleeves and pants.

“Why, you…” Joseph groaned he’s mad that some bastard got the best of him.

“If this is the best you can do, then I feel sorry for the Hamon Sage’s training so seriously.” The man said everyone gasps that he mentions the Hamon Sage meaning one thing.

“So you’re the trainer the old dude sent to help Joseph and Pinkie?” Rainbow Dash asked hoping this guy isn’t with the dark six.

“Indeed I am, a Hamon Master Messina, pleasure to meet you.” Messina introduced himself.

“And I must say that Joseph is far lacking of both his mind and focus of Hamon.” Messina said earning a glare from Joseph.

“What you say, you’re saying I’m dead before the battle?” Joseph wondered this is mocking him he doesn’t like it one bit.

“If you and the girl wish to defeat the Wind King: Wamu, then you must surpass yourself harder than ever before!” Messina said as took his Hamon breath while taking out a paper. The paper began to spin at such high speed like it was a saw and he move it the wooden table as the spinning paper begun to cut through the clearly like it was a real saw.

Everyone was surprises that the new face had just cut through wood with only a piece of paper as Joseph has taken back the bad he thought about him.

(Later)

Joseph and Pinkie are standing on the scorer field like they’re train military soldiers as Messina march in front of them with a strict face meaning he’s gonna train the two hard for the whole week. Everyone else is watching them seeing of how they’ll progress.

“Are you ready to train hard like you have never trained before in your life?!” Messina asked.

“Sir, yes sir!” Both Joseph and Pinkie said.

“I have already thought of some hard training methods that will break you down and build you back up over and over again. Young Pie, you’ll working mostly on your agility and strength since you can pull some tricks like in one of those cartoon shows.” Messina suggested Pinkie responded with a salute and puffing up her chest.

“And Joseph, the Hamon training I’m gonna give will be Hell and you better have the endurances to withstand them.” Messina said Joseph salute in responds then he suddenly felt is strip to his face feeling something metal and his breathing became low.

“You’ll also be wearing that breathing-mask for the whole week until you fully master your breathing. If there’re aren’t anything else, let’s get started!”

Messina can see determination in their eyes, ready for any challenge the world can throw at him.

(Song parody of “I’m make a man out of you” by Mulan)

Let's get down to business, to defeat the Dark Six

Messina began running around the field on only one finger from each hands, Joseph and Pinkie try to follow his lead but kept tripping and falling.

Did they send me pranksters, when I asked for Warriors?

Joseph was about to get up, he accidently saw something he shouldn’t have: Pinkie’s underwear as she is up-side-down and her skirt is down. Pinkie scream in embarrassment as Joseph quickly look away.

You're the saddest duo I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Listen, I'll make a Warrior out of you

Messina pulls the two close to his face, giving them a scary-serious face.

Tranquil as a forest but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win

Messina is having Joseph throw a signal strain of hair to a target a dozen feet away while wearing 120 pounds weight wristbands, so far he’s feet or two short. Pinkie has to throw a 80 pound ball to a circle spot next to the target though not doing as well either.

You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a Warrior out of you

Joseph and Pinkie tied up full body except their right arm trying to snatch a pebble from Messina, they keep struggling to move together and fall down.

Day 2 of Training:
Pinkie: I'm never gonna catch my breath
Joseph: Say goodbye to those who knew me

Pinkie and Joseph are running through an alley while dodging flaming arrows like they were machine guns. One hit Joseph butt and he screams.

Pinkie: Boy, was I a fool for not doing much in gym

Pinkie Head-chop a large stone but ended up with some broken teethes and dizziness.

Joseph: This guy's got us scared to death
Pinkie Hope he doesn't see my secret stash of cupcakes

The two sparer against Messina though they haven’t landed a signal hit on the guy as counter they attacks and hit them hard. Hoping without anyone looking, Pinkie took out a cupcake from her and eats it before going to sparring.

Joseph: Now I really wish that I knew how to fly

The two walk onto very tall, very fin poles while struggling to balance themselves, hoping not to fall.

Be a Warrior
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a Warrior
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a Warrior
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

They run through a mined field trying not to get caught in the blast though sometimes get smoke-ashes in the face.

Day 3 of Training:
Time is racing toward us till the enemy arrive
Heed my every order and you might survive

Joseph and Pinkie run around the whole apple orchards of Sweet Apple Acres for a few dozen laps, though Pinkie to keep up with Joseph as she’s breaths hard. Messina saw Pinkie with a little disappointed look.

You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home, you're through
How could I make a Warrior out of you?

Messina tells Pinkie to leave making her sad, but Joseph isn’t giving up on her. The next day, Messina came back to the field but shock to see Joseph and Pinkie both completed their throwing training. Seeing they have pushed themselves even further then he could image.

Be a Warrior
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a Warrior
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a Warrior
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Over the next four days, the couple have completed ever challenge they had fought through their will power and teamwork like they’re fighting as one. Messina had never felt so proud of having the two trained under him, seeing the potential the Hamon Sage sees in them

.

They were now ready to fight against Wamu and determined to claim victory in their hands together as they sun shines brightly upon them.

Author's Note:

KO new chapter is finish, hope you all enjoy it!

Pinkie and Joseph had been put through some tough training but it was well wroth it to show Wamu their strength.

The song I use is by the Disney movie: Mulan just to make things interesting.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumbs up, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next