• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,122 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,122

PreviousChapters Next
Preparations for Camp under the Dangerous Wind

Preparations for Camp under the Dangerous Wind

The sun rises from the horizon spreading its warm light shining upon land; this day is the perfect day to for a certain group of people from a very special school.

The light shines through a window to a sleeping Celestia making her moan a bit to wake up, barely opening eyes but just enough to see the calendar seeing a certain day which is two weeks away. Celestia’s eyes widen of shock to excitement with a bright smile, then she runs to Luna’s room and smack her with a pillow few times to wake her up.

“Luna, wake up, today is the DAY!” Celestia said giggling Luna groans of being force to wake up.

“Celestia, it’s too early.” Luna complained covering herself with her bed sheet.

“But Luna today is the day we get ourselves ready for the camping trip!” Celestia said reminding her sister of the upcoming camping trip.

“Oh yes, we get students to come spent a whole week in the woods doing fun things like eating treats near a camp fire and doing most activities for a camp.” Luna muttered from under the sheet.

“Not just that, but it’ll our sons first time at the camp as well, like mothers like sons they say!” Celestia said feeling the thrill for the Jojo’s to experiences the joy of camping at that place where she and Luna once did.

“Well that’s one way of putting it lightly.” Luna said finally sitting up letting out a yawn.

Both sisters walk out of the Luna’s room as they see most of the Jojo’s walking up as well in the hallway.

“Hey heard someone shouted about something or whatever, oh and morning.” Josuke said before yawning a bit.

“Oh trust me boys, you’re going to love of the special event the Wondercolts are doing!” Celestia said skipping over to the kitchen but stop and turn to the boys.

“You boys are going love the camp we’ll be going to.”

Johnny walks up to Josuke looks to him wondering what was going on with her only for Josuke to shrugged having no idea. Luna smiles that her sister seems happier just like when they first found Jonathan and Joseph, and later on the rest of the Jojo’s.

But their happy times may come crashing down sooner than they unexpected as an unknown figure of wind lays on top of a roof listening to every words inside of the house, he stood and jump to farer distances. Returning to his home, reporting in the information he got for his master.

(Unknown Hideout)

Kars sits on his chair inside his lab working on a few experiments with a stone mask; so far the results are the same, hitting him a dead end.

“There is a missing piece of the puzzle that I have yet to have in my grips, maybe something from D2’s spirit photos.” Kars said looking at eight pictures of some sort of gems he got from D2.

(Flashback: 1 Hour Ago)

D2 raises his hand in the air as dark-pink vines with thorn come out wrapping itself onto his hand, then tap a camera as sparks flies from the touch. A second later, a single photo comes out at first blink but after a few seconds a red stone with a small cross in the middle shown in the photo.

“Another of your spirit photo and lot more I see.” Kars said walking up to his younger brother seeing eight photos: seven were geodes and one is the stone D2 just got.

“Each of them holds a different meaning but they also happen to be at the same place.” D2 said not sure why his spirit powers would show him this but it has to mean something.

Kars continues to stare at one photo that caught his attention for unknown reason.

(Flashback End)

As Kars continues to stare at the photo, swearing that he had seen this somewhere before, he felt a brief of wind calmly blowing from behind him.

“So I take it you found something interesting, Wamu?” Kars asked as the winded Figure now becoming clearer to see.

Wamu wears a familiar style like Kars with a rip muscle body, bowing down on one knee to please his master.

“Yes, Lord Kars, I overheard the enemies’ plans for a special event coming.” Wamu informed to his master.

Kars turn to Wamu wanting to listen of what the Jojo’s are going to do and something tells him that it may be involve with the red stone and the seven geodes as well.

(Canterlot High: Front Door)

“Camp Everfree?” The Jojo’s all asked.

“Yeah, I heard it’s gonna be awesome hope we get to do rock climbing, Archie, tetherball, and some other stuff!” Rainbow Dash bragged most of the stuff she said.

“This is going to be so exciting!” Pinkie said hopping of joy.

“Hope the camp can handle this much Joseph Joestar!” Joseph said showing his muscles.

“Well, that could be great to relax from all this fighting.” Josuke said suggesting taking a break for once.

“We already did some camping during our training, but not the modern harmless kind of camp.” Giorno mentioned remembering all the time the Jojo’s did in the wilderness.

“It’ll be nice to get away from all the magic stuff we had to deal with.” Sunset said.

“And it’ll be even more fun with all of friends together!” Scfi Twilight added.

“Oh, that reminds me, Joseph come to the library with me.” Pinkie Pie said power walking to the library.

“Coming, my dear cotton candy of awesomeness!” Joseph said following Pinkie.

“Yare yare daze, those two are gonna pull off something unexpected.” Jotaro signed.

“Well darling, I for one to say that we can barely handle Pinkie Pie’s weirdness but now it’s like they’re two of them.” Rarity admitted that Pinkie is a little too crazy to get use to.

“Something tells that we get more than we bargain for.” Jotaro said.

“Same here with Joseph’s pranks and jokes nearly every day.” Johnny said as the other Jojo’s nodded along with the Rainbooms.

Unknown to everyone, Scfi Twilight is rather looking sad and afraid of something.

“Why am I having these nightmares now?” She asked herself.

(Library)

Pinkie Pie and Joseph are looking through some books about baking and camping.

“So we’re looking through some books so you can get some new baking ideas?” Joseph asked reminiscing of what Pinkie said to him.

“Yeah, if there’s going to be a party then I gotta my party-game face on to give those campers a good taste to remember!” Pinkie said exciting.

Joseph look up to see an interesting book on a very high self, he tried to reach it but fail and then suddenly purple vines came out of Joseph making scream a bit jump back and falls on his butt. As he tries to calm down the vines just disappear back into his hands.

“Joseph, what was that just now?” Pinkie asked a little freak out of the vines she saw.

“The hell if I know?!” Joseph shouted softy so that they wouldn’t get in trouble by the librarian.

Suddenly Pinkie’s hair started to shake like crazy, like it’s a warming of danger, she tackle Joseph down to the ground before a cut appear slash across the self behind them.

“Impressive, you were able to dodge my Silent Death Wind like you knew what was coming.” A deep man voice amazed.

“Well it’s all because my Pinkie Senses, they always alerted of incoming things even about the silliest things.” Pinkie said proudly though she force back off of Joseph with an anger face.

“Alright bastard, who are you?” Joseph asked furious that the guy almost attacks him and his girlfriend.

“Worry not; I only come here to see if you are any threat to my masters.” The man said.

“Masters? You mean the Dark Six, where are they?” Joseph demanded looking around to see where the man is.

“If you wish to fight them, then you’ll have to fight me, the Wind Warrior, Wamu!” Wamu said challenging the couple.

“We’ll take you on anytime, anywhere!” Pinkie said getting provoked by Wamu.

“Glad to see you’re up for it, your camping trip is two weeks from today; next week that is when our battle will start, defeat me and you shall know Master Kars plan for the camp.” Wamu explained the terms for the battle shocking Pinkie and Joseph about the camp.

“The camp, what’s meanie boss of yours planning to do to the Camp Everfree?” Pinkie asked as one of her eyes twitches.

“Beat me in our battle and you shall have your answer!” Wamu said before a massive wind blows to the two for a few seonds and nothing but silent.

Joseph and Pinkie look at each other worrying about this new foe they’re gonna face in one week and his boss has some big plans for Camp Everfree. All they can do now is hope to be ready faces Wamu and stop Kars plan before it ever happen.

Author's Note:

KO new chapter is finally finish hope you all enjoy the wait!

We're near the Camp Everfree arc where our heroes will get more than some relaxing time in the woods.

Joseph and Pinkie are being challenge by the Wind Wamu and hope to stop Kars of whatever he's gonna do to the camp from happening.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumbs up, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next