• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,127 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,127

PreviousChapters Next
Crystal Rainboom’s Magic Video!

Crystal Rainboom’s Magic Video!

The Rainbooms, the Joestar Brothers, and the Crystal Prep girls are seen sitting together in the gym of Canterlot High.

“I can’t believe I became so desperate to get money in gabling and against that D’Arby guy.” Sour Sweet ashamed of herself for going through what happened back at the casino.

“Which I’m still confuse of why you girls were at that casino in the first place?” Applejack said scratching the back of her head.

“Yeah, you could have just won the money from the music video contest.” Johnny said.

“Using the idea, you stole from Rarity.” Josuke added.

“Well, the reason we were there was because… Sugarcoat.” Indigo Zap looked at the more open mouth friend.

“We couldn’t come up with our own original song and we were afraid of letting our classmates down since we promised them that we would have our spring dance on a yacht.” Sugarcoat revealed.

“Whoa, a party on a yacht. That sounds awesome!” Rainbow Dash complimented exciting.

“But wait, I thought you girls already submitted your video?” Rarity confused.

“That was a lie, we just wanted to use your concept. We thought that since you are so creative, you would come up with something else. But if we don't, we have nothing.” Sour Sweet explained as she and the other Shadowbolts look sad.

“And imagine what our classmates would say like it’s our fault we couldn’t get the money and the party would be in a boring old auditorium.” Lemon Zest exclaimed.

“That would be bad, and I bet you girls have gone through a lot of thoughts to come up something for a music video.” Twilight said as she sat next to Sour Sweet.

“Looks like you girls have gotten better since the Friendship Games.” Spike smiled as he hops on Sunny Flare’s lap and she smiles back petting Spike on the head.

“Yes, you were just doing what you thought was right to help keep the promise to your classmates and that something I respect a bit.” Jonathan said.

“But that doesn’t mean getting yourselves involve with that gambler guy was a smart move.” Jotaro said earning an elbow from Sunset.

“We know the guy just came up us saying we could win the money we need if we beat him gambling and we took it like poor fishes in a lake biting the bait.” Sugarcoat remembered of much of fools they were.

“And we understand your reasons, you just didn’t want to disappoint your classmates. Not to mention making me realize that competing against one another was getting us nowhere.” Rarity pointed out.

“And from what we experienced back at the casino, now we know that winning was the only thing driving us. We didn't even care if we had to steal or gamble to accomplish it.” Lemon Zest added.

“But that's not who we are. Anymore.” Sour Sweet promised.

“Now this is what I call a happy ending!” Pinkie Pie hugged Lemon Zest as she returns the embrace.

“Not yet Pinkie because my genius brain just cooked up a brilliant idea.” Joseph smirked.

“What do you have in mind?” Jotaro asked.

“The Rainbooms and Crystal Prep should combine their talents into making one awesome magical music video!” Joseph suggested exciting.

“Really, us together?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well, why not? Crystal Prep has the dance moves we’ve been lacking, and we have the creative original music that they’ve been lacking, it would only make sense for us to come together.” Rarity pointed out.

“We could use some pointers on our steps.” Applejack admitted.

“Combining our talents is the most logical thing to do.” Sugarcoat smiled.

“I say you girls should go for it.” Spike vouched that it’s a great idea.

“The cowboy wannabe is right. We'll make one epic music video together!” Sunny Flare cheered.

“Uh, actually Johnny is the cowboy.” Joseph pointed his thumb at Johnny.

“You know, I think we can do this together.” Sunset nodded.

“Best! Music! Video! Idea ever!” Pinkie screamed in joy as everyone agree.

“Now that’s what I call Union in Harmony.” Jonathan smiled, pulling Rarity close to him by the shoulder.

“Couldn’t agree with you more.” Rarity giggled and the two kiss each on the lips.

(Ten Minutes Later)

All the girls are seen on the new stage they have made together and wearing some stylish outfits made by Rarity as they start working together for the music video.

“We can start by teaching you the words to our song.” Fluttershy handed a music sheet to Sunny Flare.

“But this is just about the Rainbooms. There's nothing about us in the lyrics.” Sunny Flare said.

“Not until you two start making some changes in the lyrics and I believe it’s going to be great.” Giorno believed strongly.

“Thanks, and to be completely honest… I think you’re a major hottie and wish you were my boyfriend.” Sunny Flare confessed and blushing of embarrassment, shocking Fluttershy and Giorno.

“Well, perhaps if things were different than maybe you can I could go out. But right now, I’m happy with this cutie.” Giorno kissed Fluttershy on the cheek causing her to blush seven different shades of red.

“Okay, I think that angle is perfect.” Jotaro said as he helps set up the angle on the spotlights for the music video with Star Platinum’s help.

“I can still never get use to how awesome that you guys have your own ghost warriors to fight.” Indigo Zap commented.

“Yeah, they are pretty cool, especially since they are literally apart of us.” Jotaro smiled a little.

“Okay, fresh batteries in and systems are okay.” Josuke checked on the camera.

“Disco ball is ready for action!” Johnny called out before jumps down from the ceiling and caught in Applejack’s arms.

“Anybody else care to work on some music?” Rarity asked as she twirls her hair around a bit.

“We'll get to it after I teach you some dance moves.” Sour Sweet said while shaking what her momma gave her.

“Music first.” Rarity insisted.

“Dance first.” Sour Sweet wanted.

“Music first.” Rarity said getting a little angry.

“Dance first.” Sour Sweet demanded.

“Uh, Rarity?” Jonathan tried to calm his girlfriend down.

“Music first!” Rarity glared.

“Hey now, let’s not get spicy around here.” Pinkie chuckled.

“Dance first!” Sour Sweet yelled back.

“The order is irrelevant.” Sugarcoat pointed out to the two.

“Oh, yeah.” Rarity and Sour Sweet chuckled a bit and then sigh on how uncivilized they were acting just now.

Minutes later, the Joestar Brothers are seen by Josuke getting the camera ready as the girls are all on stage ready to shoot the video and making sure their new outfits are awesome for camera view.

“Is everyone ready?” Jonathan asked.

“Oh, yeah!” Rainbow Dash excited.

“Let’s Rock and Roll!” Indigo Zap shouted.

“The time has come, Crystal Rainbooms. Lights, camera, and… ACTION!” Jonathan signaled the started of the music video.

“This is going to be big!” Joseph smirked as he puts on his sunglasses.

(Music: Dance Magic, Equestria Girls)

Sunset: I feel it stirrin' deep down inside my soul
The rhythm's taking hold, and it's about to roll.
Twilight: A million sparkles falling across the floor
So, DJ, give it more, it's what we're looking for.
The Crystal Rainbooms: Dance the night away
All our friends right by our side
It doesn't matter what style you bring
We're about to go on that ride (Hey!)

The Rainbooms and the Crystal Prep students are dancing together through the beat of the music and their combination of strength and friendship as they no long feel different towards each other despite being from different schools. And the Rainbooms are also in their magic pony forms too.

It's dance magic, once you have it
Let your body move, step into the music
It's dance magic, and it's electric
Let your body move to the music

The scene changes to Pinkie Pie wearing a street style outfit with the background being a brick wall with a painted graffiti that says “Crystal Rainbooms” as the party loving girl is about to lay out some awesome rapping for this part of the music video.

Pinkie: Doesn't matter what style you got
Just keep dancin' on that spot
Your friends like you for who you are
Dance queen, on the scene, superstar!

The other girls are doing some cool poses showing how great they are together and even doing some street dancing like Rainbow Dash spinning herself upside-down with doing a little hopping break dance and Sugarcoat doing a street style ballerina with Fluttershy.

Pinkie: Crystal Prep, you got the moves
Rainboom bringin' all the grooves
Put it together and make it fit
Crystal Rainbooms, dance magic

The scene changes back to the stage with the girls together looking up with smiles on their faces and singing together.

The Crystal Rainbooms: Dance the night away
All our friends right by our side
It doesn't matter what style you bring
We're about to go on that ride (Hey!)
It's dance magic, once you have it
Let your body move, step into the music
It's dance magic, and it's electric
Let your body move to the music

And they perform the finale with more dancing bringing in the magic together.

Crystal Rainbooms got a style that's all our own
Dancin' nonstop, body movin' in the zone
Bring whatever style you got
'Cause the party is goin' off
It's dance magic, and it's electric
Let your body move to the music

(Music End)

The video end with the girls posing together and the scene zooms out showing that the girls of both schools and the Joestar brothers are seen at the mall watching the TV of the music video that won the contest and the prize money as well.

“Man, I could watch that over and over again.” Josuke commented smiling as everyone cheers.

“Yee-hoo! We've got enough to make Camp Everfree look just like new!” Applejack said happy.

“We're having the spring dance on a yacht!” Lemon Zest cheered and high five with Applejack.

“This has clearly been the most awesomeness thing we have ever done!” Indigo Zap pumped with her fists in the air.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself!” Rainbow Dash grinned as they fist-bump.

“Who's up for a celebratory Aunt Orange smoothie?!” Pinkie asked exciting to party hard today and everyone agrees to the idea.

“Ohhh-ho-ho-ho-ho! I have just had the most brilliant idea! Maybe Crystal Prep could use an award-winning band to play at their spring dance? It'll be the perfect way to show off your new dance moves!” Rarity suggested to Sour Sweet.

“That would be amazing! Of course, then we'd have a new dilemma to deal with.” Sour Sweet said with a worry look on her face.

“Oh no, what?” Rarity asked.

“Figuring out what we're all gonna wear?” Sour Sweet smiled.

“Oh, I already have some ideas that I'd be willing to share.” Rarity squealed.

“Me too!” Sour Sweet said and the two share a laughing moment together.

“Hey look, they’re about to show the second-place music video.” Johnny pointed at the TV.

“Why bother, it’s not like something we haven’t seen before.” Rainbow Dash shrugged.

“Trust us, I think you girls are going to like it.” Josuke grinned.

The girls didn’t know why the boys wanted to stay for the showing of the second-place music video and this did got them curious, so they decided to watch.

(Music: Jojo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood)

The video starts with the Joestar brothers standing together and getting themselves ready for a big fight starting from left to right, from Jonathan to Johnny, the screen went black for a second and show the brothers with their instruments with Jotaro being the lead singer.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!)
Jotaro: Sora! Koboreochita futatsu no hoshi ga
hikari to yami no minamo suikomareteyuku
hikiau you ni kasanaru hamon

Jonathan appears throwing some punches with his hamon coated fists before bringing out his sword slashing at the screen, next came Joseph running fast with a panic look until it changes to confident throwing strikes of his hamon clacker balls and use Hermit Purple to swing across the field, and Jotaro is standing there with a fierce glare before bringing out Star Platinum to throw its barrage of punches and the scene zooms out.

Hokori no michi wo yuku mono ni taiyou no michibiki wo
yabou no hate wo mezasu mono ni ikenie wo

The scene shows the sky point of view of Canterlot High and shows the other three Joestar Brothers together on the rooftop and ready for their next big adventure.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!)
Furueru hodo kokoro moetsukiru hodo atsuku
sono te kara hanate kodou karada minagiru yuuki de

Josuke comb his hair and then gets angry as he unleashes Shining Diamond as it shouts fiercely with the barrage of punches, Giorno had Golden Wind to create a tree lifting him higher into the air, and Johnny is riding a white strong-looking horse as they jump off the roof Johnny shoot a golden spin shoot and Tusk going straight for the screen and the pink Stand tore the screen showing a new scene.

mayou naki kakugo ni 'Kassai' wo!
~Sono chi no sadame~

The scene changes from the Joestar brothers playing and singing the son to standing together in front of Canerlot High looking forward with fierce looks in their eyes and having their powers/Stands ready to battle to the end.

JoooooooooooooooooooooooooJo
(JoJo! JoJo! JoJo!)

The Joestar Brothers all scream and charges forward at the screen as they throw their own fist at the same time, coming together as a single shining star snoring through the outer space and crash to the earth engulfing the entire screen. The finale shows them together doing their own signature poses along with their Stands with the background being Canterlot High again during the daytime and six stars be can seen in the background each in different colors representing the colors of the Joestar Brothers.

(Music End)

Once the music video ends, the boys turn to the girls with shock expression except for Pinkie who was smiling very widely, and they turn heads to the boys.

“So, what did you think?” Joseph asked.

“That. Was. AWESOME!” Rainbow Dash shouted smiling with Indio Zap at the last part.

“Jojo, what you and your brothers did. I don’t know how to put into words except is was more fabulous than I could ever dream of you being my knight!” Rarity hugged Jonathan around the neck as he hugs her back.

“I’m glad you like it, Rarity.” Jonathan smiled.

“Dude, since when did you and the boys had the time to make that video while you were helping us?” Rainbow Dash asked Josuke.

“Let just say we’re full of surprises.” Josuke bragged.

“We also thought about admitting our own to help in case something happens which I’m glad you girls won.” Johnny explained.

“Still, you boys did great in there.” Applejack gently punched Johnny’s shoulder with her cheeks blushing.

“I had no idea you could sing like that, maybe you and I should do a diet together.” Sunset grinned.

“Maybe, but I feel as though you’re the better singer.” Jotaro complimented with some kisses on her cheeks causing Sunset to giggle.

“Jotaro got triple-dog dare to do it.” Giorno revealed to Fluttershy making her laugh a bit.

Sunny Flare left the group as she needed to go to the bathroom really quick and then bump into someone just was, she was about to reach the door.

“Oh, sorry about that.” Sunny Flare apologized.

“It’s fine, I should have watch where I was going.” The man said. Revealing himself to be Bruno Bucciarati, the guy who spied on Jotaro and Sunset on their first date.

“Say, you’re one of the girls who did that music video for the contest.” Bucciarati recognized.

“Yep, and we won. You like the video?” Sunny asked.

“Indeed, it was very beautiful and awe inspiring. Though I think only you caught my attention.” Bucciarati took Sunny’s hand and kiss it causing her to blush.

“I must be going as I have errands to do. Hope to see you again.” Bucciarati walked away with a gentle smile.

“S-Sure, see you around.” Sunny Flare smiled goofy, leaning to the bathroom door and fell into it.

Bucciarati then glances at the Joestar Brothers and the Rainbooms remembering the mission he was given starting with the blonde hair Joestar brother.

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

Hope you all like this chapter with the Rainbooms and Crystal Prep combining their skills to make an awesome music video, and the Joestar Brothers have also made their music video using the music from their anime show of the first season. Bucciarati also made his appearance in the story again for his mission to take down the Joestar Brothers, and the interaction between him and Sunny Flare is gonna be a thing later.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumb up button, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next