• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 4,378 Views, 20 Comments

The Redemption of King Sombra - DrewCarriker6231993



King Sombra, revived and full of remorse, starts looking for redemption. Can he make up for what he did, find acceptance, make friends, or find love?

  • ...
8
 20
 4,378

Chapter Seven: Yykees!

Chapter Seven: Yykees!

Around midnight the Mane Six returned to their castle with the CMC and Babs Seed. "That was soooo much fun!" Pinkie Pie said.

"I know, I would go dancing every night!" Spike replied.

"I'm all danced out!" Scootaloo said with a yawn.

"Yeah, me too!" Sweetie Belle replied.

"Me three...." said Apple Bloom.

"Me four...." yawned Babs Seed. Rainbow Dash flew inside.

"I danced with Soarin of the Wonderbolts!"

"Everything in that castle was just dazzling!" Rarity said. "Hey, Fluttershy? Who was that stallion you were dancing with?" Fluttershy blushed.

"Um.... he said his name is Easter...."

"You like him, don't you?" Rainbow Dash asked with a smirk. Fluttershy blushed harder.

"Um.... uh.... he's really nice and we recently became friends...."

"Not to mention I saw Flash Sentry and Twilight kiss!" Twilight Sparkle blushed madly.

"We weren't kissing!"

"Yadda-yadda! You're attracted to him!"

"No I'm not!"

"Okay, whatever you say! Good night!" Rainbow Dash flew away. Twilight Sparkle looked over to the CMC and Babs Seed, who reading a newspaper.

"Haunted House discovered at edge of of the Flame Geyser Swamp." Apple Bloom read out loud.

"How cool is that?" Babs Seed asked.

"Sounds spooky!" Scootaloo said. Applejack walked up to them.

"Now don't even think about checkin' it out! Yal remember what happened last time?" The memory of the chimera gave Apple Bloom the shivers. Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Babs Seed smirked at each other.

"We won't." Apple Bloom said not noticing.
The next morning....

"No way!" Apple Bloom said.

"Come on!" said Babs Seed.

"Uh-uh! I don't think it's a good idea."

"This could be an opportunity to get our Cutie Marks! Babs already got hers, but we might get our Cutie Marks for discovery!" Scootaloo told her friend.

"Well, I do want to get my Cutie Mark...." Apple Bloom said quietly.

"Is that a yes?" Babs Seed asked.

"Okay, I'll pack some apple pies for the trip...." Once they were all ready they snuck out of the castle and headed towards the Flame Geyser Swamp. It was still dawn so they were careful not to wake anypony up.
Hours later at the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom....

It was almost lunch time and the Mane Six were wondering why the fillies weren't up. Applejack went to the room they shared. "Up and at 'em lazy bones!" she yelled removing the covers. Panic stricken she ran back to the throne room. "They're not here!"

"What?!" Rarity nearly fainted.

"Even Scootaloo?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Even her! Babs Seed too!" Applejack then got the idea where they might be! "Oh no! We have to leave immediately!"
The Flame Geyser Swamp

"Whoa!" said Babs Seed in awe.

"Stay close, that chimera lives here...." whispered Apple Bloom. They walked carefully through the area. A geyser blew up scaring Scootaloo out of her wits.

"Aaah!" Apple Bloom covered her mouth.

"Not so loud...." she said.

"Rarity would freak out if this ash got on her hooves...." Sweetie Belle whispered with a giggle.

"How much further?" Babs asked her cousin. Apple Bloom got out the newspaper.

"Well, according to this. We should be turning to our left down that hill...." Babs Seed stopped them.

"Look...." she whispered. Straight ahead was the chimera! Apple Bloom and Scootaloo grabbed each other. Babs Seed then pointed at the chimera and they saw that she was sleeping. "Keep very quiet...." Babs Seed said. They began to tiptoe. They have not gotten far when the tiger head sniffed while sleeping. She woke up and saw the fillies!

"Hey, wake up!" she told the goat head and snake head. "Feeding time!" she licked her lips. The goat saw Apple Bloom.

"It's thaaaat filly agaaaaain! She brouuuuught friends toooooo! Baaaah!" she said.

"The more the better!" the snake hissed. The tiger sniffed the air again.

"She brought apple pies again!"

"We'll saaaaave those fooooor dessert!" suggested the goat.

"Let'sssss sssssneak up on them!" said the snake.

"There's no hill here..." Sweetie Belle said.

"A dead end. Must have taken a wrong turn...." guessed Scootaloo. They turned around not realizing somepony in a black cloak was watching. They have not gotten far when they were ambushed by the Chimera!

"Look out!" Babs yelled. They all jumped out of the way in time!

"We meet again, filly!" the tiger said. Apple Bloom and Babs Seed grabbed each other as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle huddled close to them, all shaking in fear.

"Theeeeere is no escaaaaaape this time!" the goat said.

"Who'ssssss firssssssst?" asked the snake. Babs Seed looked down at her friends.

"I'll lead them away! You get out of here!" she whispered.

"Babs no!" despite their pleas Babs Seed ran towards the beast. She dodged her claw and ran between her legs making the tiger look between and flip over!

"Hey, you get back here!" the tiger yelled getting up.

"No, YOU catch me!" Babs yelled back. The Chimera chased Babs Seed until she tripped and fell unconscious! The Chimera stopped on top of her,

"We have to help her!" Scootaloo yelled. Before they can do anything, they heard a ghostly girl's voice saying:

"Where are my children? Where are my dear, sweet children? Where? Wheeeere?" The Chimera heard the voice too.

"Now what?" the tiger asked. Then straight ahead she saw a ghostly white pony with a long gray mane and tail and tears in her black colored eyes floating right towards them.

She was weeping: "Where are my children? Where are my dear, sweet children? Where? Wheeeere?"

"A ghost?" the tiger asked her sisters. Then all six eyes opened wide.

"GHOST!" all three heads screamed and then the Chimera ran off! The ghost floated towards Babs Seed and picked her up.

"Babs!" the ghost looked over to the fillies and floated towards them!

"The Wailing Pony...." Scootaloo said with a gasp. They were all so scared that they couldn't move. The ghost stopped as the CMC shut their eyes tight as the ghost touched Apple Bloom's cheek gently with her hoof. Apple Bloom's opened her eyes and looked into the ghost's eyes. The ghost's black eyes glowed white and then she sent out what looked like thought waves at the frightened fillies.

"So sleepy...." Sweetie Belle said.

"Can't.... stay.... awake....." said Scootaloo.

"Night.... night....." Apple Bloom said before they fell asleep. The ghost picked up the three sleeping fillies and looked up and that pony wearing a black cloak and his horn was glowing white. He nodded and then they all teleported. They all made it inside the Haunted House the CMC and Babs were trying to find. The pony in the black cloak led the ghost with the fillies to a room with a king sized bed.

"Tuck them in...." he ordered in a raspy voice. The ghost floated towards the bed, lifted the blankets, and carefully sat the fillies on the bed. She pulled the blankets up to their chins and kissed all four of them on the heads. "Leave them...." the unicorn said. The ghost followed her master out and then closed the door. Back at the Flame Geyser Swamp the Mane Six have just made it. They found a smashed apple pie and a sack.

"They've been here already!" Applejack said. Her dog sniffed the sack and then ran off. "Follow her!" Applejack ordered.
The Haunted House

Apple Bloom woke up and rubbed her eyes. "That was a good nap...." she said with a yawn. Then she suddenly remembered what happened, "The Chimera! Babs!" she looked and saw that she was in the same bed as Babs. She shook Babs who woke up with a fright. When she saw Apple Bloom she hugged her.

"Are you all alright?!" Babs asked.

"Yes, I fine. But Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are missing! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just my head hurts a little...." Babs looked around, "Where are we?"

Suddenly the same ghost who saved them floated into the room with a lit candle. "You are in the Mansion of Master Yykees...." she said in a ghostly voice. Babs and Apple Bloom grabbed one another again.

"W-who are you? Where are our friends?" Babs asked nervously.

"Do not be frightened young ones. You may call me Spectra. I am based off of the one you call the Wailing Pony, but I'm not really her. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle have woken up before you and are with Master Yykees. If you wish to see them, follow me...." she began floating outside the room with Babs and Apple Bloom following behind. They looked around and saw paintings with eyes that moved around, knight statues, and every step they took made creaking sounds. Spider webs filled in empty places and the wind blew through making a noise. Apple Bloom looked to her left and saw another pony.

"Aaaaahhh!"

"It's only your reflection in the mirror...." Spectra said. Apple Bloom sighed in relief and left, but her reflection was still there snickering. They walked down the stairs, "We're almost there...." the ghost pony said. Then they came to a door where a pipe organ can be heard playing. The door opened by itself and inside they saw somepony in a black cloak playing a scary-looking organ with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle watching.

"Scootaloo! Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom she yelled as she and Babs ran into the room. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo ran towards them and they hugged one another.

"Good evening, children...." the pony in black greeted in a raspy voice while playing his organ. "I am Yykees, the master of this mansion. You were all brave to come and try to find this place, even at your ages. You don't know how much it means to me...."

"Howdy sir...." Babs Seed greeted. "We heard...." Yykees interrupted her.

"You heard rumors that this place was haunted and you came to investigate. I know, your friends told me everything. And you all have me and Spectra to thank for saving you all from the Chimera and coming here...."

"Oh, thank you!" said Babs.

"Yeah, thanks a lot!" Scootaloo said.

"Thank you kindly...." said Sweetie Belle.

"Thanks!" said Apple Bloom. Spectra smiled.

"You are all welcome...."

Yykees stopped playing his pipe organ and turned around. He walked over to the fillies and removed his hood. It was a green unicorn who had many stitches; screws stuck out of both sides of his neck like Frankenstein's monster; his eye color was red; his mane and tail were all spider web filled with spiders; he wore a cracked skull mask covering the right side of his face; the shirt he wore was all mummy bandages; his teeth were vampire fangs; around his waist looked like a mechanical belt attached to something on his back under his cape; and his cutie mark was a jack-o-lantern with three ghosts circling around the stem. He took the mask off, "This skull mask is plastic." he told them before he puts it back on. His horn then glowed and four lollipops shaped like jack-o-lanterns started floating towards the fillies.

"Hey, thanks!" Babs took the lollipop. Sweetie Belle tasted hers.

"It's good!" Yykees smiled.

"Made them myself. I can give you the recipe."

"Wait till the others back home hear about this!" said Scootaloo.

"Who said anything about leaving?" Yykees horn glowed and the door behind them closed up!

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Babs demanded.

Yykees smiled, "You are my guests!" Babs and the CMC panicked and tried to get the door open, "It's to late!" Yykees cackled like a vampire. Suddenly an alarm went off, scaring the bats. Yykees went to a curtain and opened it revealing many screens. One of the screens showed the Mane Six and Applejack's dog entering the mansion. "Excellent! More guests to share my loneliness!" after saying that he disappeared. Spectra tried to comfort the fillies.

"Please forgive my master. He is very lonely...."

"Creepy...." said Spike.

"Who would live in a place like this?" Rarity asked.

"Alright, here's the plan!" said Twilight Sparkle, "We'll split up and try to find Babs and the others. We can go in groups if you like." Rainbow Dash flew to the air.

"I'll search on the top!" Then some rats passed over Rarity's hooves.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" her scream echoed through the mansion waking up the bats.

"Duck!" Twilight Sparkle yelled.

"Those ain't ducks! They're bats!" Applejack yelled ducking down with her dog and friends. After the bats flew over they got up. Fluttershy got up.

"Those bats and rats might know where the kids are...." she said.

"Ew!" Rarity groaned, "I draw the line at rodents!"

"Rarity, Spike, you both can come with me. Fluttershy and Angel Bunny will see what they can find. Pinkie Pie, you're with Rainbow Dash. Applejack and her dog will...." Twilight then realizes that they already left. "Let's move!" they all went into different directions. Yykees reappeared in the spot they were standing and smiled.

"Their Cutie Marks tells me what they like and some bear the resemblance of the young ones!" he laughs, "Party time!" he disappeared again. Applejack and her dog were walking through a hallway when they heard the sound of crying. They followed the crying until they found a room. It was Apple Bloom laying on a bed crying, or was it?

"Apple Bloom!" she ran up to her, "Are you alright?" but she paid no attention. The dog barked, getting Applejack's attention. The door closed, and when she looked back Apple Bloom was gone! "Apple Bloom?!" a vampire laugh was heard. "Who's there?!" she yelled. She backed up uneasily and stepped on to a rug covering a hole and her hat floated through the air after she fell. "Aaaaahhhhh!" she fell through the hole which became a slide. The door opened up and the dog came in. She found her owner's hat and picked it up in her mouth whining, then she left the room. Applejack slid down the slide until she fell through a hole and into the music room, "Ow!"

"Applejack!" she was tackled by the fillies. They all embraced laughing.

"Yal alright! I was so worried!"

Applejack then looked down angrily at her sister who looked sad, "I'm sorry...." Babs stepped up.

"Don't be mad at her! I kinda talked her into it." Applejack hugs them both looking very emotional.

"We'll talk about this later...." Spectra was watching the whole thing.

"This touches my heart, if I have one...." she said.

"This reminds me the first time we checked out the Castle of the Two Sisters!" said Rainbow Dash.

"I wonder if they have an organ here...." Pinkie Pie thought out loud. They passed a painting of Yykees who moved his eyes and left. Rainbow Dash looked back at the painting.

"Wasn't there a guy in this painting? Hey, wait up!" Suddenly Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense started acting up.

"Watch your step!" she warned. But it was to late; something from the ceiling sucked up Rainbow Dash like a vacuum.

"Whoaaaaa!!!!" Pinkie Pie jumped into the center and lets herself get sucked in too! Rainbow Dash fell through the ceiling of the music room.

"Ooff!" before she could get up, Pinkie Pie falls on top of her, knocking the wind out of her.

"That was FUN!" Pinkie Pie said. She helps Rainbow Dash up. Scootaloo runs over to the athlete and hugs her. Rainbow Dash hugs the filly back with her wings.

"Scootaloo! I'm so glad you're all okay!"

"Glad for you to drop in!" said Applejack.

"Applejack? How'd you get here?"

"I fell through a trap hole and it sent me here! We are trapped too! I can't break down the door, and I tried!"

Spectra floated towards them, "My master sealed up this place. It would take a strong magic to break this seal...." Pinkie Pie started playing the organ, scaring the others except for Spectra.

"Must you do that?" Rainbow Dash asked scornfully. "And who the heck are you?" Rainbow asked the ghost.

"My name is Spectra. I have been ordered to keep an eye on all of you...."

"What do yal want with us?" Applejack demanded.

"You are all in no danger, I assure you. My master and I are not evil, we just want company...."

"So you're trapping us?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Please forgive me. As much as I want to let you out, I can't...."

"You can't or you won't?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I can't because my master created me and I can't turn against him...."

"Is he your father?" Scootaloo asked.

"He's my creator, so yes, in a way, he is...."

Fluttershy and Angel Bunny were walking down a hallway until they came to a doorway leading to a garden. "Kids? Are you our here?" she called out. She looked around until she saw a stallion, "Aaahhh!!" she fell backwards.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Fluttershy! I startled you!"

"Easter?" he walked up to her and helped her up. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came by the castle to visit you, then I went to your cottage and found Discord. Then Discord showed me where you are and I left as soon as possible. Are you alright?"

Fluttershy blushed, "Yes, I'm alright. Um.... uh.... can you help me find Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Babs Seed?"

"Sure, are your friends here too?"

"Yes, we split up in groups to find the fillies. I'm with Angel Bunny...." Easter looked down at the rabbit.

"He's a cute little bunny...." he said.

Fluttershy smiled, "Thank you...." In the black and orange rose bushes Yykees was watching the whole thing. He pressed a button and the sound of the thunder came out of nowhere! Fluttershy, Angel Bunny, and Easter grabbed one another. Fluttershy and Easter looked at each other and blushed. "S-s-should we get going?" Fluttershy asked her new friend.

"Yes, we should...." together they went deeper into the garden. Yykees snickered and vanished. They continued walking until they reached a garden full of vegetables and fruits. Black rabbits came out of the garden and stopped in front of the trio.

"Awe...." the two ponies lowered their heads as two of the rabbits nuzzled against their snouts. The third black rabbit was greeting Angel Bunny with a paw shake. Then three ravens, three rats, and three bats appeared before them.

"Oh my goodness!" Fluttershy started spoiling them. Yykees was watching them from the tree.

"Interesting, let's see if they can handle this! Terrify them!" his horned powered up and fake fog started covering the area. Then there was a slithering sound heard, scaring away the small animals. Angel Bunny hid behind Fluttershy's arm.

"What wrong?" soon they became aware of six red glowing eyes coming towards them!

"W-who's there?" Easter asked nervously. Fluttershy, Easter, and Angel Bunny held on to one another as the six eyes came closer and closer. On the left and right came out two black wolves and in the middle came out a big black cobra!
"Jusssssssst in time for lunch! Hissssssss....." the cobra hissed.

"S-sorry, we didn't bring anything to eat...." Easter replied.

"That ain't a problem at all!" the wolf on the left licked his lips.

"Mmmm! Tasty!" said the other wolf.

"F-Fluttershy, I think we're the lunch!"

Fluttershy stood there not intimidated by the three black creatures coming closer. Fluttershy closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them, doing the stare. As if they were hypnotized they stopped. "If you please, if you know anything, tell us where our friends are...." Fluttershy told them.

The cobra lowered his head to face Fluttershy, "If you musssssssst know. The filliessssss are being kept in the musssssssic room on the sssssssecond floor of the manssssssion...." the right wolf stepped up.

"I heard from a bat that three of your friends have joined them...." the left wolf stepped up next.

"You have to be careful. Our master has booby trapped the mansion so you can join your friends trapped in the music room...." Fluttershy smiled.

"Thank you. I hope you all can forgive me. I promise to make this up to you three...." the three black creatures nodded and went back into the fog. Fluttershy stopped staring, "We have to go back into the mansion!" she led the way with Easter, who was very amazed at her staring ability, by her side and Angel Bunny on her back.

"Interesting...." Yykees said before vanishing in the fog.

Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Spike were walking down another hallway filled with paintings with moving eyes and knight armor. "Sweetie Belle must be very scared...." Rarity said.

"I hope they're having more fun than we are...." Spike said.

"I'm sure they're all fine...." Twilight Sparkle said trying to reassure them.

"This place is like a maze, and this place is absolutely filthy!" Rarity complained. Then they passed a door saying 'Dressing Room'. The door made a creaking sound when Spike opened it. He spotted a candle and lit it. Inside were costumes of different kinds all hung up and surprisingly clean.

"Whoever lives here must be a costume designer." Spike said to the other two.

"But, who would live here?" Rarity asked. Then Spike shined the light on a treasure chest with a lock. Spike melted the lock with his flame and opened the chest, but it was empty. Disappointed, he turned around. Suddenly pitch black arms with claws came out of the chest and grabbed Spike!

"Let me go! HELP!!!" before Rarity and Twilight could do anything to help Spike the arms took Spike into the chest, closed, and then went inside the wall into another room!

"SPIKE!!!"

The treasure chest came into the music room. "Let me out!" Spike yelled, "Let me out!" Rainbow Dash opened up the chest.

"Spike?"

"Rainbow Dash?"

"Oh, Spikey-wikey!" Rarity cried. Twilight Sparkle tried to get the wall opened with her magic, but it was stuck. Rarity then stood in front of the wall and tried too, but it wouldn't budge.

"We're going to have to find another way in...." Twilight told Rarity. They exited the room and continued down the hall, but little did they know that Yykees is following them secretly. They came to another door saying 'Yykees Lab'.

"Yykees? As in 'Yikes'?" Rarity asked Twilight.

"Sounds like it...." they walked in and the lights in the lab turned on by itself! "Whoa...." Twilight Sparkle's jaw dropped. Inside the labs was full of containers, glasses, liquid bubbling in one of them over a heater, welding tools, metal parts scattered all over the place, really big bookshelves filled with many books imaginable, papers piled up on another desk with machines similar to Twilight Sparkle's machines, and a bed connected to some machines with a sheet covering something. "He must be a scientist...." Twilight Sparkle said.

"Yeah, a mad scientist!" Rarity said pointing at the bed.

"What's this?" Rarity stood frozen in fear as Twilight lifted the sheet and saw a metal hoof. "Eeek!" she fell backwards and accidentally flipped a switch. Electricity started coming from the machines and into what was under the seat.

"NOOO!!!" Yykees stormed into the lab and tried to turn it off, but it was to late! What was on the bed took the sheet off. It was a unicorn made out of metal and it's eyes glowed fiery orange. It got off the bed.

"I AM UNIBOT! MUST CAPTURE INTRUDERS!" it spoke. It started towards Twilight Sparkle and Rarity.

"STOP!" Yykees commanded. But it kept going, "I command you to STOP!" but it wouldn't obey. "Magic can stop it, when I say go, hit it with the magic you have!" Yykees instructed. Twilight Sparkle's, Rarity's, and Yykees' horns powered up, "GO!" the magic beams hit the robot and drained her of her energy. The robot stood there and then collapsed. Yykees then used his magic to put the robot back on the table, "Shame, I'm going to have to reprogram everything from scratch..." he said. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity approached him.

"Are you the owner of this mansion?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I am Yykees. You were all pretty brave to come here...."

"What have you done with Spike and the fillies?!" Rarity demanded. Yykees turned around and got close so Rarity can see his face. Rarity put one hoof to her head and fainted. Yykees' horn glowed again and Rarity disappeared!

"What have you done to Rarity?!" Twilight yelled charging up her horn.

"Not to worry, she is with the ones I have captured." he laughed his evil laugh.

"Let them go!" Twilight Sparkle fired a beam at him, but Yykees vanished.

His voice yelled, "You want to see them again, you're going to have to find me first!" he laughed again.

Rarity woke up with the others crowding around her. "Aaahh! Where?!"

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle hugged her sister.

"Sweetie Belle? Oh, Sweetie Belle!" she hugged her sister back, crying. "Oh, Sweetie Belle I'll never let you out of my sight! I'll never, never, never!!" Rarity hugged her sister tighter, squeezing her. Sweetie Belle's face was turning red.

"Uh! Uh! Rarity!"

"Oh, sorry!" she let go and Sweetie Belle who started catching her breath. "And Spike!" Rarity hugged the little dragon. Hearts came to his eyes as he blushed. "What is this place?"

"This is the music room!" Pinkie Pie answered, still playing the organ.

"And the only way out is if your friend can beat my master...." Spectra said behind Rarity. Rarity looked back at the ghost and fainted again. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door.

"Kids? Are you in there?" Fluttershy's voice asked.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Yeah, we're in here!" Babs yelled. Then there was barking.

"Winona!" Applejack yelled before Spectra floated through the door.

"What the....?!" Easter yelled.

"Who?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sleeeeeeep!" Spectra's voice yelled. Spectra opened the door, came in quickly, and sat down Fluttershy, Easter, Winona and Angel Bunny, who were sleeping. Rainbow Dash tried to make a break for it, but the door closed fast and she flew right into it!

"Ouch...."

Spectra sighed, "Please forgive me young ones...."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Rainbow Dash asked, rubbing her head. "Yeah, what's the idea?" Applejack asked next.

"If your friend can stop playing the pipe organ, I'll tell you...."

Pinkie Pie stopped and joined the group. After Winona, Fluttershy, Easter, Angel Bunny, and Rarity woke up they all formed a circle and listened. "It was a long time ago. Back when Master Yykees was a colt. Yykees was born green and had no mane or tail. His mother was a costume designer and his father was a scientist and an engineer. He was a loner, a prankster, and loved anything spooky and his parents didn't what to do with him. He was often taunted and teased because of his appearance. He was determined to change all that and began doing science experiments with his father. Yykees looked through a book of manes until he found a spell for making a mane and tail out of spider web. While his parents were sleeping, he gathered the ingredients and tested the potion on himself. As a result he grew a spider web mane and tail, and it suited him perfectly. The potion also had a side effect: it turned his teeth into fangs and his brown eye color red...."

"Yikes!" Scootaloo said.

"Is that how he got his name?" Rainbow Dash asked sarcastically.

"Yes, he changed his name after his transformation. His father scolded him for doing what he did, and the mother nearly collapsed. Despite the lectures, Yykees did not care because with his new appearance he can take pranking to a whole new level. And he did and he eventually earned the title as the King of Pranks. And because of his appearance and his mother's mastery of costume designing he won many costume contests. And because of his skills in being scary he earned his cutie mark. When he got older he became a skilled scientist, engineer, and costume designer just like his parents but he didn't give up his scary talents."

"But, how did he get those scars and those screws in his neck? And what about the right side of his face?" Rarity asked.

"It's a mask made out of plastic and the screws are fake. He became obsessed with the idea of being the greatest prankster in history and he thought he would get there through science. Being an inventor, he invented a pair of metal black bat wings, also called a jet pack. After many tests and accidents, which resulted in many scars all over his body, he succeeded. Despite all that respect he earned and his achievements, he had little or no friends and hardly knew the true meaning of friendship. His only friend closest to him was a zebra from a distant land whom he has not seen since they were children. Soon he began pranking ponies at night time; it was so funny to him that he couldn't stop. He meant no harm, but his hometown couldn't take it anymore, so they all kicked him out...."

"How awful!" said Fluttershy.

"What about his parents?" Easter asked.

"Sadly, they reluctantly kicked him out too...."

"That's to bad...." Rainbow dash replied.

"Heartbroken he left and searched high and low for a new place to live. He then came to an abandoned mansion, this mansion, and modified this place the way it is now. When he looked in the mirror he started to believe that his appearance was keeping him from making friends. No matter what did he could never change his appearance. In need of assistance and company he found a spell and used it to create me. Yykees grew to love me as his daughter, and I grew to love my creator as my father. We have lived here ever since...."

"Oh, poor Yykees!" Sweetie Belle said.

"It's no wonder he's keepin' us locked in here!" Applejack yelled.

"He just wants some friends...." Fluttershy said.

"Hold on a minute!" Rainbow Dash yelled out, "Who is this zebra that was friends with Yykees?" Spectra's eyes glowed for a second and then back to normal.

"Zecora...." their eyes opened wide. "She and Father shared romantic feelings for each other, and she was the only one who tried to make the villagers reconsider, but they didn't. Now Father doesn't know where this Zecora lives...."

Apple Bloom jumped up, "We know where she lives!"

Spectra looked down at her, "Where?"

"She lives in a hut in the Everfree Forest!"

Spectra floated around the room for a minute and then said, "Then, you Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy must go get her...." a secret door opened. "Take this door and it'll lead you back outside. With your wings you can get there faster...." Rainbow Dash began to fly.

"We'll be back as soon as we can!" she flew through the secret door. Fluttershy started to fly.

"We promise...." she flew through the secret door slower than Rainbow Dash. Once they entered the door closed. Spectra went towards the security tv's and spotted Twilight Sparkle in the garden coming face to face with Yykees.

"There is going to be a battle...." Spectra said as everyone came to watch.

"You found me, finally...." Yykees said as he smirked.

"Where are my friends?" Twilight demanded, glaring at him.

Yykees cackled, "They are all safe, and it leaves just you...."

"Release them!"

"All in good times! But, I have a proposition for you...."

"I'm listening...."

"You beat me, I'll set free your friends. If I win, you and your friends stay here...."

"Bring it!" Twilight's horn powered up and she spread out her wings; Yykees' horn powered up and his mechanical wings tore through his cape.

"Thanks to these wings I've invented, you are not the only one who can take to the sky!" fire came from under his cape and he took off! Twilight Sparkle took off after him into the darkened sky. "Afraid of the dark?" Yykees voice asked. Twilight used her horn as a flashlight and looked around for him. Yykees laugh can be heard. Twilight Sparkle closed her eyes as Yykees flew right towards her from behind!

"Look out!" all except Spectra yelled. Once Yykees was close enough Twilight Sparkle did a back flip and fired a magic beam right at the mechanical wings!

"My jet pack! NOOOO!!!!" Yykees lost control over his jet pack and started towards the garden! Twilight Sparkle flew down after him and used her magic to save him! Once he sat him on the ground his horn powered up again, "You haven't beaten me yet!" he fired a white magic beam at Twilight who fired a pink magic beam. They were both equal, but Twilight Sparkle thought of her friends trapped and it made the magic beam stronger! The magic beam hit Yykees who shrieked in pain. Yykees collapsed and all the doors unlocked in the mansion.

"We're free!" Rarity yelled. Twilight Sparkle sighed in relief as her friends ran outside and hugged her laughing. Spectra floated towards Yykees and helped him stand up. Yykees watched as they all embraced. Tears filled his eyes as we limped towards them, getting their attention.

"I'm sorry...." he said. "I was lonely and I was trying to keep you all from leaving..." Yykees started crying. Twilight Sparkle walked up to him.

"Yykees, you can't make friends by locking them up...." Yykees looked up at her.

"Just look at me! I'm hideous! No one would want to make friends with me...." he sobbed as he spoke.

"Real friends will like you for who you are, not what you look like. But if you lock them up against their will you can never make real friends...." Yykees looked down and started crying again. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash came from the sky carrying Zecora in a blanket. Once they landed, Twilight Sparkle ran up to her, "Zecora? What are you doing here?"

Zecora smiled, "I have come to see my old friend. There is hole in his heart that he needs help to mend." She walked towards Yykees, who was still crying. She put a hoof on his shoulder and Yykees looks up at her.

"Zecora?" she smiled. He stopped crying, "Is it really you?"

"Yes, beloved Yykees, it is I. Your crimson eyes do not lie."

Yykees looks her over and smiles his vampire smile, "Aren't you a sight for these red eyes!" they hugged one another. They let go and started a conversation. Fluttershy explains everything to Twilight Sparkle.

"Those two must have a lot to talk about..." Twilight Sparkle said. She couldn't imagine not seeing her best friends for years. Zecora, Spectra, and Yykees approached Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

"You have made Father happy by bringing Zecora back to him and teaching him something about friendship...." Spectra said with a smile.

"Yykees wishes to make it up to you, by giving you gifts or maybe two." Zecora told them.

"It's not much, but please accept them as my apology...." Yykees said while his horn glowed. One of the windows of the mansion opened up. "Rarity, these are for you. They'll help you with your designs." scrolls landed in front of her. She opened up one of the scrolls and saw they were costume blueprints!

She gasped, "This is perfect! Thank you!" Then a cook book appeared in front of Pinkie Pie.

"This book is full of recipes for making homemade candy." Pinkie Pie jumped up and down as she saw the pictures.

"They all look sooooo sweet! Thanks!"

Then all the small animals that Fluttershy, Easter, and Angel Bunny met came up to them. Happy to see them the animals hugged them. "I think they must go with you...." Fluttershy's eyes opened wide. "I watched and saw how they were happy around you. Perhaps they would be much happier living with you. My wolves and cobra wish to stay with me and you may visit them anytime you like...."

"Oh, Yykees! I don't know what to say...." Fluttershy said happily. Then a basket full of small bags full different kinds of seeds appeared in front of Applejack. Each of those bags each had a picture of a fruit, a vegetable, or a flower.

"Those are all fruit, vegetable, and flower seeds. Be sure to plant them in soil, water them with clean water, and let them get plenty of sunshine...."

"Golly! Thanks partner! We're goin' to be busy!" then a rope toy appeared in front of Winona who took it in her mouth and swung it wildly. Then a box landed in front of Rainbow Dash. She looked inside and saw there was a Wonderbolts costume.

"Rainbow Dash, this is a replica of the Wonderbolts uniform. It's good for costume parties." Yykees told her.

"Cool! Thank you!"

"And Twilight Sparkle, I give you my permission to use my lab anytime you want and you may bring your friends and family as well...." Twilight Sparkle smiled.

"That's great! Thank you so much!" then a small bag of mini gems appeared in front of Spike.

"These are gems broken into pieces. You can eat them or do what you want with them." Spike took out a clawful and put the gems in his mouth.

"Gee, thanks! Yummy!"

Then four trick-or-treat bags appeared in front of the fillies. "Here are some candy for the trip back home, and that's not all! Look inside." Yykees told them. Babs pulled out a pair of gold and silver scissors; Scootaloo brought out new shiny wheels and handles for his scooter; Sweetie Belle took out a gem necklace; and Apple Bloom took out a sparkly pink bow.

"Wow! Scissors of silver and gold! Thanks!" Babs said.

"My old wheels and handles have been wearing out and making noises! Thanks a lot!" yelled Scootaloo.

"I now have a good luck charm! Thank you!" said Sweetie Belle.

Apple Bloom tried on her new bow, "Thank you Yykees! This is so pretty, and I promise not to get it dirty!" the fillies hugged their new friends.

After hugging, Yykees approached Twilight Sparkle, "Are.... are we friends?" Twilight Sparkle smiled.

"Of course we are!" she held out her hoof and Yykees shook it. Just then a wagon with a metal horse pulling it came to the entrance.

"You may use my wagon and robot horse. Just name the place you wish to be and it'll take you there. And don't worry about returning it, it'll come back on it's own. It is right back to where you started."

"Thank you so much, Yykees! I promise to visit time to time." Twilight Sparkle told her new friend. The others agreed in their own ways.

"Yeah!"

"I will...."

"You can count on that!"

"Yay!"

"Darling!"

After the goodbyes they went to the wagon and jumped in with their gifts and animals. "Goodbye my friends!" Yykees yelled waving at them alongside Zecora and Spectra. They all waved back as the robot horse pulled the wagon all the way home.

Author's Note:

You can find Yykees, Easter, Spectra and other characters I've made on my DeviantART page, DrewCarriker6231993.