• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 4,378 Views, 20 Comments

The Redemption of King Sombra - DrewCarriker6231993



King Sombra, revived and full of remorse, starts looking for redemption. Can he make up for what he did, find acceptance, make friends, or find love?

  • ...
8
 20
 4,378

Chapter Sixteen: Cutie Mark Supporters

Chapter Sixteen: Cutie Mark Supporters
Schoolhouse

"Good morning class!" Cheerilee greeted her class.

"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee!"

"Before we start, I would like to introduce you to your new classmates. Come on in!"

Then rapping music was heard and a an orange colt entered doing the moonwalk. His mane and tail were green; he wore black sunglasses; his eye color was green; he wore a blue hat backwards; he wore a gold necklace; he wore a green belt with a little black radio; and his Cutie Mark was a microphone. His head was moving up and down to the rapping rythem. He moon walked until he was in front of the class and smiled. Then he spoke in raps and rhymes, "Rapper Mouth is my name, rapping is my biggest game! But that's not all that I know, I also do choreography bro!" he spins around, jumps and does the splits. "If you like you may call me R.M., just don't confuse it with AM or PM!"

"That's very good!" Cheerilee said sweetly. "If you please turn off the music until recess."

R.M. nods, "Yes, Ms. Cheerilee I'll do what you say! I'll can speak in raps and rhymes, is that okay?"

"Of course!" Rapper Mouth turns off the radio and moonwalks to his seat. Once he got to his desk he spins around and takes a seat. "Oh yeah!"

Then another colt came in. Everypony, except Cheerilee, Diamond, and Silver, seemed intimidated by his appearance. His coat was laser lemon yellow; like the first he wore sunglasses, only they were black with dark purple linings; his eye color was brown; he wore a torn black leather vest with a white t-shirt underneath it; he wore a silver nose ring; his tail and mane were purple and orange, and the mane was Mohawk styled; he wore a chain necklace around his neck; he wore spiked black wristbands; his Cutie Mark was a black electric guitar with yellow lightning bolt designs; and on his back he carried a black thunderbolt shaped guitar with blue electricity marks. "The name's Guitar Emo!" he screamed playing guitar wildly, "Ohhhh yeaaaahhh! You may find it hard to believe, but Rapper Mouth and I are brothers, man! Whooo!" some of the kids looked at Rapper Mouth who rapped,

"Yes its true, he is my only big bro. We are different in our own ways, though. He takes his music in punk rock, and is a big jerk. I take my music in rapping and I'm a nice guy...." a tomato hits his face, "Errrk!"

The punk laughed. Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara tried keeping straight faces. "There will be no tomato throwing during school!" Cheerilee said to the naughty colt who yelled,

"Say what? No way!"

Cheerilee sighed, "We'll talk about this after school. Apologize to your brother before you take your seat."

Guitar Emo snickered, "Sure thing teach..." he walked over to Rapper Mouth. "Sorry bro..." he put a hoof on his brother's shoulder causing him to move like he's being electrocuted.

"Ahhhhh!"

Guitar Emo laughed out loud and showed his buzzer, "No joy buzzers either!" Cheerilee yelled. Guitar Emo just laughed and took a seat next to his brother.

Diamond Tiara snickered and whispers to Silver Spoon, "I think we might get along with him just fine...."

During recess the CMC got together. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah, we can be....." Sweetie Belle said before they put their hooves together,

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Song Writers!". They all looked over to Rapper Mouth who was dancing and rapping to the music he was playing.

"All this rappin' is about to happen!" then he moon walked over to the other five. "Song writers came to my ear. Now that's something I like to hear!"

The CMC looked at each other and nodded, "Would you like to help us write our songs?" Apple Bloom asked him nicely.

Rapper Mouth thought for a moment and rubbed his chin. "Sure, why not? I'll give it a shot!" they all cheered when he said that. "There is one thing I first recommend: is first that we become good friends!"

Apple Bloom happily held out her hoof, "You got yourself a deal!" then they shook.

Not to far away Guitar Emo was playing his electric guitar when Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara walked up behind him. He turned around and screamed, making the two fillies scream in fright. "Don't sneak up on me like that! Whooo!"

"Sorry, we just want to talk to you." Silver Spoon said.

"What is there to talk about!?" Emo asked as he strummed his guitar wildly.

"We couldn't help but notice how good you are with what you do...." Diamond replied.

"We also consider you a prankster, so how would you like to hang out with us?" Silver Spoon asked and then whispered something in his ear causing him to smile.

"Oh yeah! You seem alright, chicks!"

Diamond Tiara giggled, "I'm Diamond Tiara,"

"And my name is Silver Spoon, this might be a beginning of a beautiful friendship." then the two smirked.
Clubhouse

Forrest was hanging upside down on the ceiling; Polkey Dots was on his unicycle juggling balls or anything in the clubhouse. Rapper Mouth was at the table with the CMC with piles of paper and pens.

"Agh! I'm out of ideas!" Sweetie Belle groaned.

"All these rhymes are really good, don't get me wrong. But some of these won't make a good song...." Rapper Mouth said.

"This is harder than I thought...." Apple Bloom replied.

Discord appears in the room, "Hi kids! Need some help?"

"Oh, hi Discord...." Scootaloo greeted quietly.

"You're writing songs?" Discord asked.

"Yeah, are you?" "Yes, ME! MEMEME MEEEEEE!" Discord chuckles at the last part.

"We're having trouble writing songs." Sweetie Belle told him.

"Awe, writing a song is easy! Songs are made up of memories, dreams, emotions, inspiration and all that is around us." Discord said dressing in his music conductor suit and pulled out his music stick. "You're doing this for your Cutie Marks are you?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" Apple Bloom asked. "Because I just the thought of the Cutie Mark gave me an idea of a song...." Discord said then he sung: "Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.... Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the cute little Crusaders...."

The CMC smiled and started singing while Discord was speaking:

"Ooooooooooooo....."

(You know, when I'm feeling lost and downhearted....)

"Ooooooooooooo....."

(And when I'm sad, I just think positive things.....)

"Ooooooooooooo....."

(Such as getting a Cutie Mark.....)

"Ooooooooooooo....."

(It's one of the best things that can happen to anypony....)

Then all together, even Forrest, Polkey, and Rapper, they sung: "Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.... Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the cute little Crusaders...." Applejack and Big Mac heard the singing and went to check it out. They poked their heads in and listened to them sing: "Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.... Swing low, sweet Cutie Marks.... Coming to the cute little Crusaders...."

"That's very good!" Applejack said about their singing.

"Eyep!" Big Mac agreed.

"Thank you, thank you very much!" Discord said bowing.

"What is the singing about?" Applejack asked.

"We're the Cutie Mark Crusaders Song Writers!" the CMC said together. Applejack smiles and notices Rapper Mouth.

"Howdy, I don't think we've met. I'm Applejack, and this is Big Mac. We're Applebloom's brother and sister!" Applejack said to Rapper Mouth.

"I'm Rapper Mouth and I just moved here, and you work as apple buckers so I hear! Nice to meet to meet you Apple Bloom's sis and bro, rapping is my biggest talent just so you know!" he rapped while trotting over to the two.

"Nice to meet you, Rapper Mouth!" Applejack said shaking his hoof.

"I have an idea!" Discord said. "Why don't you go into town and write about everything you see, do, or whatever in a song?"

"That sounds like a good idea!" Sweetie Belle agreed.

"Yeah, we can call it the Ponyville Song!" Scootaloo replied.

"Yeah! Let's get started!" Apple Bloom told them.

Then they put their hooves together, "Cutie Mark Crusaders, out!" then they all left.

Forrest looks over to Polkey Dots and Rapper Mouth, "You want to hang out?" he asked.
Ponyville

The CMC trotted through town looking around. Sweetie Belle was holding a notebook and pencil. "Let's see, what to write about...." she said.

Suddenly Guitar Emo, with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon holding both his arms while walking, appeared for them, "Uh-oh!" they said.

"You must be the Dorky Mark Losers that my new friends told me about!" he snickered.

The other two giggled, "Good one!" Silver Spoon said.

"It's Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Scootaloo yelled.

"What do you want?" Apple Bloom demanded.

"What? It's a free country; we can hang out if we wanted to." Diamond Tiara said.

"Yeah! And we can have fun if we want to!" Emo added.

"Yeah, let's give them a makeover!" Silver Spoon said taking out a black marker.

The other two took out their own markers, "Let's do this, man!" Emo yelled as they walked closer to them.

The CMC backed up as the bullies walked closer to them. Suddenly Rapper Mouth, Wild Forest, and Polkey Dots ran in front of the CMC to defend them.

"Drawing on their faces is so not cool! In my opinion there should be a rule!" Rapper Mouth rapped.

"I couldn't agree more; bullying is not right!" Polkey Dots said.

"You are fools hurting others just for your own amusement!" Wild Forrest said to the bullies.

"Awe, we're not going to hurt them. We were going to draw on them! Yeah!" Emo replied.

"Yeah, let's give them the Cutie Marks they deserve." Diamond Tiara suggested as they walk closer.

The three colts walked up to them bravely. "Why would you want to hang out with blank flanks like them?" Emo asked them.

"Blank or not, they're our friends!" Wild Forrest said.

"Are you the colt that chewed up Diamond Tiara's tiara?!" Emo asked him.

"Yes, it's him!" Diamond Tiara told him.

"Be a stallion and teach him a lesson!" Silver Spoon told him.

"With pleasure!" they let go of his arms and he walks closer to Forrest who was making growling sounds. Forrest approaches him fearlessly and let Emo grab his shoulders, "Prepare for a..... HEY!" Forrest turned around fast and flipped the punk over! "What the?!" he got up fast and charged at him, but Forrest was quicker and grabbed him by the back left hoof and tossed him into a wall, "OW!" the he looked over at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon showing his teeth and growling. The two, with their mouths open in surprise, backed up from Forrest and ran over to Emo and helped him up.

"That's what you get for being bad! Now leave before I tell mom and dad!" Rapper Mouth threatened.

"This isn't over!" Emo said before running off with the mean fillies.

"Are you all alright?" Forrest asked the CMC concerned.

"Yes...." Apple Bloom said as she hugged Forrest who hugged her back.

"Ugh! It's like two bullies weren't enough!" Scootaloo said in an angered tone of voice.

"My brother always had a really bad side! Can't change that even though I've tried! Being nice to him doesn't seem to do any good; Every day he's acting more like a hood!" Rapper Mouth said agreeing with Scootaloo.

"I've never seen Forrest throw somepony before! That was very neat." Polkey Dots said.

"Thanks for your help!" Sweetie Belle said to the colts.

Polkey Dots blushed, "Oh, it was nothing.... That reminds me. While we were hanging out were thinking about the Cutie Mark Crusaders...." Polkey Dots said to them.

"Then the word support came up, and we decided to make our own group, yup!" Rapper said holding out his hoof.

Forrest and Polkey joined hooves with him, "From now on we're the Cutie Mark Supporters!" they yelled together.

"The Cutie Mark Supporters?" Scootaloo asked.
At the clubhouse

All the Cutie Mark Crusaders gathered at the clubhouse with the three colts standing in front. Polkey Dots stepped up, "The Cutie Mark Supporters will do everything we can to help you Cutie Mark Crusaders and others who don't have their Cutie Marks yet." he said

Forrest stepped up next, "And when you or other members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders have found your Cutie Marks, you may join the Cutie Mark Supporters to help others find their Cutie Marks."

Rapper Mouth stepped up last, "That way our friendship will last! Man, this will be a blast!"

"We're all still friends Cutie Mark or not, or CMC and CMS member or not" Forrest told Rapper who nodded in agreement.

The CMC's eyes opened wide and they smiled. "This is very thoughtful!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

Apple Bloom hugged Forrest, "Thank you so much! We could use all the help we can get!"

"This is going to be great!" Scootaloo agreed.

Then all six put their hooves together, "Cutie Mark Crusaders and Cutie Mark Supporters team up!" they all yelled.

Author's Note:

Rapping is one of my favorite kinds of music. I also like opera, pop, rock, country, emotional, and lots more. What's your favorite music?