• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 2,460 Views, 24 Comments

Seven Days - Mister Phoenix



Fluttershy's house is too wreaked after taking care of the Breezies because of a tree falling down crushing her house. There's only one hope. Discord. Meanwhile Spike is helping Applejack get everything ready before a storm hits while her family away

  • ...
29
 24
 2,460

Day Four

Fluttershy continued to walk in an straight line as her little rabbit sat watching from the bed as the moon and stars began to rise

"Oh Angel what am I doing to do?" She said questioning her rabbit.

Early on that day

Fluttershy laughed as she stop to eating her breakfast with Discord on a small around table.

"That so nice of you to say but today if you don't mind can you show me the rest of the rooms?" Fluttershy asked as then saw Discord get an evil smile soon regretting asking her question.

"Of couse not my dear we can begin now" he said pitting up the yellow pegasus before she could finish her breakfast.

The two ended up as Discord show her "The Gravity room?" She question as the gravity is ether nothing or have high gravity making it completely white.

Discord clicked his lion paw when he saw Fluttershy started flying without her wings as the two went to a green room "Welcome to my favorite room the reference room"

"Why do you call it that?" She question as voice out of nowhere began speaking, saying things like...

"Would Sonic the Hedgehog please report to the security office? Repeat Sonic the Hedgehog please report to the security office. We've found your--er...your keys! That's it, we've found your keys. No need to be ready for a trap, since we only wish to return your keys"

Or

"Please refrain from foiling any evil schemes, plots, and/or plans while in the park. Foiling is strictly prohibited"

"Would the owner of a white hover car shaped like a egg please report to the front desk? Your car has been broken into. Repeat. Would the owner of a white hover car shaped like a egg please report to the front desk? Your car has been broken i- wait a minute, what the HECK-?!..."

"Isn't it great this room plays a different reference each day" Discord said clicking his lion paw making the two end up in a blue room "Welcome to the Forget About It room"

"The what room?" The yellow pegasus question as the draconquus also looked confused

"I can't seem to remember what this room is call. Oh well on to the next one" he said clicking his eagle claw.

Moving to a different room with a shelves at the end "So what's this room for?"

"Merchandising, Merchandising, where the real money from the story is made. Seven Days the T-shirt, Seven Days the colouring book, Seven Days the lunch box, Seven Days the breakfast cereal, Seven Days the flame thrower" Discord said turning it on as fire shot out of it as he turns it off "The kids love that one" he finished with a smile as Fluttershy just turn looked at him with no emotion.

"Why me" she whispered


Applejack sat on her bed looking at the clock on the wall slowly move as the sound of ticking echo though the walls of her room as her hat covered her eyes. "Dinner, Applejack it's only dinner with your crush it's not a date, it's not a date ah wish it was" she said to herself

Early today

Four. Four days that Spike had stayed at Applejack's home Sweet Apple Arces "I hope Twilight isn't to worried about me" he said to himself as he looked out the window

Meanwhile Twilight sat reading another book for her library as an owl sat watching her "Hoo" he hooted

Twilight rolled her eyes "Spike fine he's just in his room sleeping" she said not taking her eyes off of the book she reading as the owl just didn't look please at her answer

Spike sat down on the bed given to him for the week roll his eyes. But even knowing that Twilight will be a little freaked out but soon get over it, hopefully. But Spike never been away from both Twilight and the Golden Ock Library at the same time. Spike stilled remembered when he went to see and become a true dragon and thanks to Twilight he remembered that he has the best family and friends in the world. But that still reminded him of his home sickness. Spike eyes left the window as he ran down the stairs.

Applejack rested down on a chair in the living room as she readed a nice little book she got from Twilight.

Spike ran down the stairway as he stopped in front of the reading earth pony "Applejack, Do you want to have a dinner date with me?" He asked

Applejack stopped reading as she looked at the dragon "Wait!, What?" She question


Fluttershy got teleported from the remember it room, to the think about it room, the room-room-room, the question room, the space room, the room where there's nothing but if you have a room then that's something so it the nothing kind of room, them ten minutes ago.

"Stop!" Fluttershy yelled as Discord stop as the room was red as comics and films are around giant room. "Sorry Discord but I think I had enough of these rooms"

"That's fine and we just got to my Marvel room" he said with a smile as he lifted his lion paw

"Wait can we please walk to the garden I'm not use to teleporting everywhere it make me a little dizzy" Fluttershy asked as the draconquus lowed his paw to open the door

"After you my lady" Discord said as he hold the door up as Fluttershy laughed a bit before walking out.

Fluttershy felt safe and warm as her heart fluttered in her chest. As she looked at Discord and he turned as their looked into each other eyes for a few seconds by for the two it seems at time stopped around them as their grew closer together as their could feel each other breaths. Their broke apart as the two blushed as the mumble works as their tried to get away from each other making Discord walking in a wall before he teleported away.

Fluttershy sat in the gardens as the birds flew free as the sang in happiness as Angel patted the timbered pegasus back
"Oh Angel..."


After calming down the young dragon and then making him sit down is two very different task to do. Sitting after a good five or so minutes

"I'm so, so sorry Applejack it's just that I haven't spent this long away from Twilight and I was starting to feel home sick, so I thought the best way was to do something different to make me forget about my home sickness. Again Applejack I'm so, so sorry" Spike said to the earth pony sitting opposite of him

Applejack just blinked as her mind started to wonder 'He asked me on a date, kinda of did but it still counts ha shame Rarity but still should ah go though with this here dinner date ah guess we can plan it together but isn' a little last minute. Wait what am ah thinkin' ah get to have a date with my crush' she thought to herself

"Spike ah don' mind havin' that dinner date with you and we can plan together as well" she said

"Really, your not mad like at all?" He question

"Nope"


Discord walked around in circles before he began to repeat started banging his head into the wall "I don't know what to think anymore" he said as he turned to his right "What should I do Ghost Pony Rider?" He asked the demon pony roared letting out a old and dark roar that would scare the mightiest of heroes "Thanks Ghost Pony Rider" he said then leaving the room and soon coming back in "Oh and one more thing" he said giving the demon a mop "Don't forget to clean the bathroom" Discord finished as the demon put his head down in shame as he made a beeline to the bathroom.

Discord walked through the gardens as the beautiful medley caught his ears as he knew where to go. He walked to see Fluttershy with most of the animals and different creatures like flying monkeys a talking racoon and tree that can only say three words "I am Groot" as Discord bet that Fluttershy question that at first as the tree grew a flower out of his hand as he gave it the yellow coated pegasus.

"Hello Fluttershy sorry for coming in without knocking but I was wondering like friends do if you want to have a close and friendly dinner with me as friends and then maybe after we can have a boat ride through a beautiful and romantic but friendly place" Discord said with a big fake smile as his eyes took a liking to the trees around him.

Fluttershy blink as the white coloured bunny tapped on her leg as he nodded a yes. The pegasus smile turning to the draconequus saying one word which n turn stopped time for both of them. She answered with a quick "No"

Discord eyes widen in pain "What?" He question with the pain of a broken heart came out of his voice

Fluttershy let out a small giggle "I'm only joking, of couse I'll go" but Fluttershy could think Discord pitted her up into a tight hug

"I taught you so well" he said proudly as he putted her back on the ground "I'll pick you up at seven"

"Looking forward to it"

'Now'

"So Angel could you know help me get ready?"

The small rabbit rolled his eyes as he hopped to the closet as tons of dress made and ready to go "Let's get to work" he said as Fluttershy went from dress to dress as Fluttershy said "Where's Rarity when you need her"


'Now'

Applejack walked up and down though her room as the earth pony distrust in her mind as she wondered how this one night is going to play out of both her and Spike. She looked though her closets looking though the short amount of dress there's was the normal dresses Rarity made for her as Applejack continued to searching the closet for a dress.

Her eyes got more and more focus on the simple looking dress "If ah want Spike to like me for me not somepony who I'm not" she said as she took the dress out of the closet.

Spike is on the same boat Applejack as he wondered if this date would play out hoping that everything would go right for once in Ponyville. As he looked at himself in the mirror as he is wearing a black coat and top hat. Smiling at himself.

He made his way over to Applejack's as he knocked on her door. As it open Spike's saw Applejack wearing her normal cowboy hat with a red striped with white boxes t-shirt and a long light blue skit.

"Wow Applejack you look beautiful" Spike said

Applejack smiled warmly to the dragon "Thanks ya Spike"

Spike lead her down the stairs as when the two got to the dinner table their couldn't stop looking at each other

Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
Just close your eyes
And describe it to me
The heavens are sparkling
With starlight tonight
That's what I see

Through your eyes
I see the heavens
Each time that you smile
I hear your heartbeat
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know
My life is worth while
That's what I see
Through your eyes

Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It's out of our hands
We can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes
I look at myself
And instead I see us
Whoever I am now
It feels like enough
And I see a girl
Who is learning to trust
That's who I see through your eyes

And there are some things we don't know
Sometimes a heart just needs to go
And there is so much I'll remember
Underneath the open sky with you forever

Applejack and Spike lean in closer and closer as their could feel each others breath as their hearts started beating more faster the more they got closer to each other. Spike soon saw this as he quickly moved away from the earth pony
"I'm really sorry Applejack but I'm so tired right now" he said as he faked a yawn before quickly running up the stairs.


She finally got a dress as a knocking at her she open it to see Discord stand in a suit and top hat and not even a matching suit but the pair haven't seem to notice as their both looked into each others eyes drowned in each others thoughts "You look beautiful Fluttershy shall we get going?" He said holding out his eagle claw.

Unable to speak she took his claw as their made their way to the roof as Angel sat on her bed looking at the full moon he wonders wasn't it blown in half and that he have to help his dear caretaker. As the cute white bunny grew a evil smile.

The dinner was nice as the stars and moon light above them as their laughed and shared stories as Angel watching banging his hand with his head. The pair got into the boat as their boat moved by it self.

Angel:
Percussion
Strings
Winds
Words

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don’t got a lot to say
But there’s something about her
And you don’t know why
But you’re dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Fluttershy smiled at the draconquus as the Discord quickly turned away

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It’s possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her
It don’t take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

Sing with me now
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My, oh, my
Look at the boy too shy
He ain’t gonna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain’t that sad
Ain’t it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl

Now’s your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don’t say a word
And she won’t say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t stop now
Don’t try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Float along
Listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Music play
Do what the music say
You wanna kiss the girl

You’ve got to kiss the girl
Why don’t you kiss the girl
You gotta kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl

Discord and Fluttershy grew closer and closer as Discord before the two could kiss he let out a fake yawn and looking at his non real watch "Well look at the time I think we bed bye" Discord said clicking his finders before Fluttershy could say a word.