• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 5,059 Views, 207 Comments

A Cursed Soul - pvzMLP



I thought I was free from this curse. What happend to me was much better. Meeting these creatures gave me genuine happiness. My name is Marionette and this is my curse being lifted.

  • ...
8
 207
 5,059

Chapter 15

Ponyville

The Puppet had Twilight set a spell that made the music box continually rotate from 12 am to 6 am so no harm could come to her family. As it ended his black eyes had started to glow until white pupils were there. He looked at the window and could see a couple ponies walking outside in the dark sky. For what reason he did not know.

He turned around exiting his room which in general was just a room Twilight never used so it was empty. He decided to use his floating capabilities as to not disturb anyone. What he was going to do? Make some song boxes to listen to. But where? He deicided on the basement which had some bookshelves and strange bits of technology on the crystal floor. He found a small supply closet with some bookshelves on the side and and a small table in the middle.

Using his magic he summoned 3 song boxes. They were random every time as if made from an alternate universe.....He just had a strange sense of dejavu.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITy4VVHghiQ

This one was interesting to say the least. More of one that could be used to calm the nerves.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyvHFBa5B0

This one was....made for Foxy. Memories came rushing through his mind of his friends and the pain that they caused to the night guards. "Oh what I would do take it all back." He murmured to himself. The next box.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vIA6lp3xj-8

"No. Nononono. How could anyone know of him?!? How could anyone know of my younger brother?!?" He used his magic to destroy the boxes. 'How? How is this a song based on his brother?' He thought to himself. The image of his younger brother dying on the hospital bed bandages covering his head. In his dying breath the Puppet asked for forgiveness.

Then when he saw the restraint his new friend was having his birthday at. The locked door was just an excuse. He broke down right in front of Freddy Fazbears pizza memories rushing through of his brother dying. He didn't even notice the purple man come up behind him and slit his throat. Now he was cursed in this forsaken body along with his friends, but he knew he deserved it.

Breaking down his mask actually was able to move it's face. His mask became the one of bawling child only he sat in the corner lying down in the fetal position real tears falling down his mask.

*********************************************
Canterlot palace

Celestia was rushing to Lunas room with a Doctor struggling to keep up. "Your highness?!? What is wrong with Princess Luna again?!?" He asked her not slowing down his pace.

Celestia looked over her shoulder. "She seems broken. I've never seen her like this before, it's as if she witnessed something of terrifying proportions." She shivered at that image of her sister lying down crying in the tub. "Right now she needs help."

They then arrived outside Lunas door the same night guards there only they looked confused. "Your highness, what is happening?" The one on the right side asked.

"Luna is not well make so sure no-one comes through this door." The guards saluted letting the Princess and Doctor run through to the bathroom. Only to find Luna holding a golden bear plushy in her hooves just staring at it tears rolling down her eyes in rivers, but only blinking and breathing as any sign of movement.

Celestia shook her sister. "Luna?" She shook her again. "Luna?!" She shook her a third time. "Luna?!?" She then wrapped her in a hug. "LUUNNNAAA!!!!"