• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 5,041 Views, 207 Comments

A Cursed Soul - pvzMLP



I thought I was free from this curse. What happend to me was much better. Meeting these creatures gave me genuine happiness. My name is Marionette and this is my curse being lifted.

  • ...
8
 207
 5,041

Chapter 6

3RD PERSON

The Marrionette was trying his absolute hardest to not give into the curse of the time. But it was a futile effort. His mind was slowly losing consciousness to his curse. And so the strings of sanity were broken. 'Everyones gonna die' Was the last thought that crossed his mind before he lost control.

The ponies were having a hard time wrapping their heads around what was happening. Celestia looked as if she was going to rip his head off. "Celestia! You don't have to kill him he said he was going to explain himself after the party!" Twilight yelled at her former mentor not believing that she was going to kill him because of the magic he uses.

Celestia heard her pleas and looked at her with a solemn expression on her face. "Twilight, this much dark magic cannot be controlled by anything! Didn't you see what happened to Sombra? This much dark magic can lead to millions of dea-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence before a three fingered hand wrapped around her thought lifting her into the air her hooves trying to take his hold of her.

The girls and Lyra gasped in shock and fear at what he was going to do to her. Pinkie Pie on the other hand went running off in the direction of Spikes room? Though that didn't matter to them what mattered was what the Puppet would do to Celestia. He then pulled her close to his masked face.

She tried speaking, but only pained gasps escaped her muzzle. He then spoke to her in the most demonic voice anypony in the room has ever heard. "I'm out of my box, I've broken the locks, and now I'm able to roam free, get my revenge, I will not end, not until he is killed by me, IT'S ME." He than had his left hand pulled behind his back his sharp fingers glinting in the light before moving forward toward Celestias chest.

Every pony readied themselves for the sound of flesh ripping. That is until a music box was heard. They all opened their eyes seeing Pinkie holding a windup music box in her hooves. The Puppet then fell to the ground landing on his back the white light drained from his eyes. Celestia gasping for air her subjects rushing towards her to make sure she's alright.

"I am *gasp* alright my little ponies." She told them through pained breathes. Her gaze then shifted to the Puppet. Trotting over she levitated him his body dangling like a corpse. Twilight then walked up behind her.

"What are we going to do with?" She asked her mentor worried that the Puppet would attack them.

"I want answers and he's the only one who can answer them. We are going to wait till he wakes up. Until then we keep that music box wound up." She told them bluntly. They then all took a seat waiting, but knowing till six A.M for these answers they want from him.